Forum Settings
Forums
Vinland Saga
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2010 8:10 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Long chapter :)

Some nice foreshadowing for the likely course of the story. Looks like we're gonna see some action soon against thieves of some kind. Maybe even a warband from the war. Is there a war now? I forget the politics.

So battle. During October? Devils night? >:]
Jul 26, 2010 8:56 PM

Jul 2008
Another epic chapter of Farmland Saga.
We got to see some great plowing action this time.

Personally I have been waiting over a decade for a good farming manga, and then Vinland saga exploded onto the scene. This is probably the best farming manga ever or that we will see for a long time. We have already covered division of labor, internal conflicts of workers, the importance of horses, plows, relationships, and now we are starting to study politics. We really couldn't ask for any more from a farming manga. This is without a doubt, the how-to manga for farming. I just can't stop reading.
Jul 27, 2010 1:31 AM

Apr 2009
AfterGlow said:

Personally I have been waiting over a decade for a good farming manga, and then Vinland saga exploded onto the scene. This is probably the best farming manga ever or that we will see for a long time. We have already covered division of labor, internal conflicts of workers, the importance of horses, plows, relationships, and now we are starting to study politics. We really couldn't ask for any more from a farming manga. This is without a doubt, the how-to manga for farming. I just can't stop reading.

You should write more reviews.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jul 27, 2010 2:28 AM

Jan 2009
AfterGlow said:

Dude, he got 2 horses. Not one, but two. TWO MOTHERFUCKING HORSES.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Jul 27, 2010 2:31 AM
Sep 2008
AfterGlow said:

There are no words to describe how much I love you right now.
Jul 27, 2010 6:56 AM
Jul 2018
Awww, Thorfin Chan was Blushing

AfterGlow said:

+1
Jul 29, 2010 9:36 AM

May 2009
Some serious farming this chapter!
Long chapter with lots of dialog, but for the love of god, I want something to happen already.
Jul 30, 2010 7:56 AM
Jun 2009
That wasp is moe.
Sep 2, 2010 10:00 AM

Sep 2008
kinda enjoyed it. Shounen fans got trolled, I guess
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Mar 23, 2015 2:30 AM

Apr 2014
We farmers now
Feb 16, 2016 10:50 PM

Dec 2013
Blushing Thorfinn was weird.
Nov 22, 2020 8:11 AM

Jul 2017
AfterGlow said:

Loooooool please don't stop writing reviews
Jul 2, 2022 2:06 PM

Sep 2014
farmer chads rise up

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vinland Saga Chapter 213 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Aug 25

16 by Ranxomare »»
Sep 11, 10:50 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Chapter 212 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Jun 25

26 by Unkrowned »»
Sep 4, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Chapter 191 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BigPPFumiya - Feb 25, 2022

78 by Unkrowned »»
Sep 4, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Chapter 172 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2020

39 by Unkrowned »»
Sep 3, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Chapter 169 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2020

56 by Unkrowned »»
Sep 3, 3:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.