Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (36) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Jun 27, 2010 1:32 PM

Feb 2008
Interesting ending. Touching but a lot of questions are hanging in the air unanswered.
Jun 27, 2010 1:33 PM

Mar 2009
I actually didn't see that ending coming.

Well, as far as...

But hey, I really liked this episode. Too bad it wasn't longer, it needs a lot more closure that what this one episode gave us.
Jun 27, 2010 2:30 PM

May 2008
That was nice, I wish there was a bit more explanation though, and maybe everybody in the real world..like what happened to everyone? I like how it leaves the ending open to interpretation...I assume this means no season 2 though.

actually..Can't decide if I'm happy with the ending or not :/

What happened to Yuri? Did she just disappear?

While I have really enjoyed this series and really wanted to rate it higher, I cannot give this anything over 8/10 because of so much left unresolved.
Jun 27, 2010 2:35 PM

May 2009
The graduation ceremony portion of the episode was pretty lame, but the Otonashi x Kanade moments at the end made up for it. Overall, the series was entertaining more often than not with several emotional moments in the latter half of it.
Jun 27, 2010 2:52 PM
Jun 2010
Fabrice said:
That was nice, I wish there was a bit more explanation though, and maybe everybody in the real world..like what happened to everyone? I like how it leaves the ending open to interpretation...I assume this means no season 2 though.

actually..Can't decide if I'm happy with the ending or not :/

What happened to Yuri? Did she just disappear?

While I have really enjoyed this series and really wanted to rate it higher, I cannot give this anything over 8/10 because of so much left unresolved.

Yes, Yurippe disappeared, remember after she destroyed the computers? Her siblings appeared in her mind telling her it was all right and Yurippe finally got over her troubles, that's why she was acting all girly.
DarkIceXIII said:
I actually didn't see that ending coming.

Well, as far as...

But hey, I really liked this episode. Too bad it wasn't longer, it needs a lot more closure that what this one episode gave us.

Yes, Otonashi did disappear because at the end Otonashi met up with Kanade, he remembered her after she was humming the song.
Jun 27, 2010 3:19 PM

Aug 2009
Wtf I bet anyone 20 pesos that key is gonna make a 2nd season
Jun 27, 2010 3:21 PM
Jun 2010
Hi guys, wall of text here.

Like many others, I find the ending to be very rushed. The character development was so sudden and everybody disappeared between episodes 12 and 13 that you would think there was a good 5~10 episodes in there to explain the huge change in character personality and the others moving on. What should have been a 24 episode series was cut down to 13, everything between 12 and 24 was pretty much taken out and they just combined the ending of 12 and the ending of 24 together, with the first few minutes of episode 13 just to follow up with 12.

But enough about the horribly rushed ending.

I believe that Otanashi had feelings for Kanade from the very beginning when they were fighting Kanade as Tenshi. Otanashi constantly wanted to understand Kanade even though they were supposedly enemies. The Mapo Tofu scene just made it more obvious. Skipping to episode 13 without any development, Otanashi knew that there was no time, they needed to disappear. Why didn't Otanashi just not confess? Because all Kanade had to do was thank him for the heart, and she would disappear, leaving Otanashi there unfulfilled. So Otanashi's confession had to be rushed right then and there before Kanade disappears. Thats my two cents.

Now to state some miscellaneous stuff about the series. And I believe there is a God in the whole series. You just never see him, like how a God in real life is suppose to be... fake or not, your choice. The afterlife and the real world run on different timezones, completely unrelated to each other. This is how everybody was able to meet. For all you know, Kanade was the last one to "die". There may be multiple afterlife worlds, seeing how this one is a modern day Japanese school, those who died in the past wouldn't fit into the environment. Possibly why the programmer never got to meet with his lover. Either she was thrown into another world, where it wasn't a modern day Japanese school, or she just lived fulfilled lives one after another (lucky >_>).

For the whole heart problem, I'd like to think of it as Key's magical comas. I believe something similar happened in Clannad and Kanon. Though it's been a while since I watched them so my memory is probably off. After Otanashi died, he lived a fulfilling life, knowing his organs will help someone. Kanade stated that his heart is STILL BEATING, therefore Kanade should not be dead, simply because a heart that's still beating means the body is still alive... unless some occult thing is going on... Kanade's strong feelings for thanking the person allowed her to enter the afterlife, where God sent Otanashi to the afterlife world so that Kanade may meet him and thank him, also letting Otanashi know that his organs did actually help someone. Seeing how Kanade was still alive, she can't reincarnate. Her soul simply returned to her body. As for Otanashi, God may have rewritten his past, allowing him to live and giving another heart for him, or a heart to Kanade depending on how twisted the storyline may be. As far as I see, Kanade was not wearing headphones, so I assume because she was not dead, her memories of the afterlife were still with her when she "disappeared". Otanashi recognized the song, meaning his memories were still intact. If there was a GirlsDeMo band in the reincarnated world, hearing someone hum the song wouldn't be surprising, it's like someone singing a well known song out in the streets these days, you'd think the person was crazy. Otanashi recognized the song Kanade was humming, and chased after her. This may have been a test for Kanade if Otanashi loved her enough, or just plain remember her even after disappearing.

Yui and Hinata supposedly "flashbacks" could have been what happened after both of them disappeared. Possibly Key threw that in to go with the flow, providing more emotional scenes instead of throwing that at the end, when Hinata disappeared and everybody forgotten about Yui after a good 5 episodes or so. Because as it was stated, Hinata didn't actually knock a baseball into her room in the past, so it either had to be after reincarnation, or Hinata thinking what would happen if he did. The whole point is, we all got emotional when it happened, don't deny it. It was placed at the perfect spot, at that point, Yui and Hinata's role came to an end, Hinata not disappearing shortly after and managing to stay til the end, is a mystery. He didn't really do much afterwards except provide comical relief. (lolprincipal)

I forgot the guy's name so I'll just address him as the Axeman (you know who that is). Shouldn't he be in the graduation? He has feelings for Yurippe just like Otanashi had feelings for Kanade. He couldn't have possibly moved on with the regret of not telling her. Though, it seems he was put there for comical relief since episode 1. Infact, everybody was put in there for comical relief except Otanashi(duh), Kanade(duh), Yurippe(duh), Hinata, Yui, Iwasawa and Naoi. Naoi simply because he helped Otanashi get some of his memories back, and had the Student Counsel President for a short time. Hinata and Yui because they actually completed their "route" so to speak. Iwasawa because her life was actually fulfilled. and Otantashi, Kanade, and Yurippe should be self explanitory.

I'm sure I left out a lot of information, but this is my opinion of how everything went in this incredibly rushed series. The ending was pretty good in my opinion, at least if you omit the part where everybody disappeared and the huge change in personalities, which I explained in the first paragraph of this wall of text. I'll contribute more when I actually know what I left out.

P.S. Anybody know where to find the ending song of episode 13? All I could find on youtube is the solo version... It sounds so much better in the anime ><
Jun 27, 2010 3:41 PM

Oct 2008
loved it, teary ending though. The whole part about Kanade having Otanashi's heart was moving......
Jun 27, 2010 4:46 PM
Jun 2010
NyaNa said:

And I'll bet 1,000 USD, that you will lose your bet. There are NO MORE light novels, there was only ONE volume, and the ending of the novel was the same as the anime. If he does make a 2nd season, there will be no story that he could follow and no mangaka can just say that they will resume a COMPLETED novel. Damn.
Jun 27, 2010 4:48 PM
Jun 2010
kaena said:
the more i re-watch the last episode, the more i think how bad of a person otonashi is. he decides to graduate sss members regardless of their opinion, and when they are all gone, he wants to stay with kanade in the world. he was trying to be god of a new world with kanade - lol.
so many plot holes open, and 24ep remake with kyoani as studio is a hopeful thought for me.

LOL, I know you did not just say Otonashi wanting to be god, he clearly stated to Kanade that he wanted to stay and help people that will be coming after they leave, so they won't be in an endless fight like the SSS and other people without knowing how to move on and stuff, then he told Kanade that he didn't want to alone when he was going to help other people and asked her to stay(That was kind of selfish), he DID NOT want to be god. -.-
Jun 27, 2010 4:50 PM

Jul 2008
NyaNa said:

20 pesos is a little less than 2 USD...

anyways, saddest show i seen in my life (anime and real life)
Jun 27, 2010 4:57 PM

Oct 2009
i can't belive... wtf is with that score? O.o 8.5 ? its probly the most overrated anime of the year
geez people please...storyline was just average, good audio and video, stereotypical character, is it enough for being the greatest anime of the season? NO WAY

Overall for me 7/10
Jun 27, 2010 5:12 PM

Jul 2009
game8910 said:
KEY! LISTEN TO ME! NEVER AGAIN MAKE ANOTHER 13 EPISODE SERIES....JUST DONT!!

Wasted potential all over this series, and while the final episode had some touching moments it was handled to poorly I cant even decide if I liked the episode or just hated it.

Yuri's disappearance was unclimatic and retarded....they are really gonna let the main character go just like that? bullshit

Kanada/Otonashi moment was the highlight of the episode, but wtf happened to Otonashi? What is the true state of the world? Were they really dead or in a coma? Why was there another Kanade/Otonashi in the real world? WHY SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!

He better answer these things on the extra bluray episode...I swear to god...

While I have really enjoyed this series and really wanted to rate it higher, I cannot give this anything over 8/10 because of so much left unresolved. But im damn sure all the fanboys will think of this as an incredibly sad and masterpiece episode...bleh

Oh my fucking god yes, I'm so glad someone has the exact same problem I do. Fuck, it keeps popping in my head 'wasted potential'. I was so fucking pumped for this way before the release, and the preview looked good(shooting scenes were wtf but ok) and music was good(did not know at the end of the preview that was a guitar intill ep3 or 2 or whatever iwasa episode was.

Fucking christ. One thing I don't get is, Yuri and Kanade have been fighting for a while it's implied, but if Kanade got heart transplant and 'died' from Otonoshi, how was she there before him, let alone for much longer????
Jun 27, 2010 5:16 PM
Jan 2010
MoeMoeKyun said:
Fucking christ. One thing I don't get is, Yuri and Kanade have been fighting for a while it's implied, but if Kanade got heart transplant and 'died' from Otonoshi, how was she there before him, let alone for much longer????

I'm getting tired from explaining this..

Otonashi died but his organs were donated and so they were still 'alive', his soul had to wait for them to die, so he would appear in this world. However, his heart was with Kanade and she died before the others who received his organs and she had regrets in life, therefore she got into this world before Otonashi, and with his heart.
Jun 27, 2010 5:24 PM

Feb 2009
^That is just your speculation and guessing. Where in the episode or the whole show was that mentioned? Do not state your guesses and opinions as facts.
Jun 27, 2010 5:34 PM

Jun 2009
belatkuro said:
^That is just your speculation and guessing. Where in the episode or the whole show was that mentioned? Do not state your guesses and opinions as facts.

^Agreed. Theories=/=facts. Even though those theories may be actually true, they're not officially confirmed.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jun 27, 2010 5:47 PM

Nov 2009
the anime was good overall; there were, as many people have said, "unexplained occurrences". but too bad Otanishi never got to see his little sister again.

i guess she had a "happy ending" at the festival... eh :\
Jun 27, 2010 5:53 PM

Mar 2010
Amazing ending

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 27, 2010 5:53 PM

Mar 2010
Loved the anime

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 27, 2010 5:54 PM

Nov 2008
GBcrazy said:
I'm getting tired from explaining this..

Otonashi died but his organs were donated and so they were still 'alive', his soul had to wait for them to die, so he would appear in this world. However, his heart was with Kanade and she died before the others who received his organs and she had regrets in life, therefore she got into this world before Otonashi, and with his heart.
Sure is Angel Beats apologetics in here and not good ones either.
Jun 27, 2010 5:59 PM

Aug 2008
I know right? Everyone admits that it's shitty and slightly nonsensical, yet because it's key and they have such fragile emotions as to cry at something so transparent and emotionally hollow as most of these developments (which is all they were looking for in the first place), the give the show high scores.
Jun 27, 2010 6:14 PM

Jan 2009
OrochiPL said:
belatkuro said:

^Agreed. Theories=/=facts. Even though those theories may be actually true, they're not officially confirmed.

this is not a shounen anime where every actions should be explained in detailed to the vieiwers and this is anime a fantasy so its bound for you to speculate and exercise your imagination
Jun 27, 2010 6:35 PM

Jul 2009
wheresthehandle said:
game8910 said:
KEY! LISTEN TO ME! NEVER AGAIN MAKE ANOTHER 13 EPISODE SERIES....JUST DONT!!

Wasted potential
Wasted potential
Wasted potential
Wasted potential
Wasted potential
Wasted potential
Wasted potential
Wasted potential
Wasted potential
Wasted potential
Wasted potential
Wasted potential
Wasted potential
Wasted potential

This could have been a 110% masterpiece if given MORE TIME.
GOD. DAMN. IT.

So can I quote myself? ^^^^^/thread
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jun 27, 2010 6:46 PM
Sep 2008
I started this anime thinking they were going to defeat Tenshi....>.> thinking KEY would change....but whatever. the drama was great, but it could have used more...and it all seemed rushed. in one episode you'd have a persons life in a little box and then you'd ship it off and never see it again by the end of the episode. no time to fall in love with a character (besides the last 5.) The anime brought up a theme which is really something else; accepting death. Which is cool, but they really fool the view with the action of the first episodes.

One thing that stil gets me though is Who is the programmer? remember the 12 episode...where they address the how program thing? Yeah, no where near the depth required. Is it suppose to be a god that did it? If so, whats the gods fetish with computers?

(oh also, just sort of a question. Anyone else see a big similarity between AB and haibane Remnei.)
Jun 27, 2010 6:48 PM

Oct 2007
hrm, it's all over. there were moments in the series that were great and others that were so-so, as in my attention would get diverted. my first key experience...as a whole 7/10.
Jun 27, 2010 7:04 PM

Nov 2007
i liked it , is it my favorite anime no is it good...yes ,sure there could of been more info but guess what there wasn't so stop complaining , and all this complaining about the ending the last couple seconds of the episode could of gave u at least something to use your brain and what ever imagination you have. you see a female with features that look like kanade and a male who has features of otonashi of course it didn't go into detail but gave you enough detail to come up with the realization that its them ex. her whistling greatly helped and also otonashi stated that "And the five of us remaining will graduate today. Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls." He starts chasing after her and as soon as what seems he was about to touch her it ends sure not the best ending but still just enough to get you thinking.so just think about that ,so if your gonna quote and lash out on me remember this i don't give a crap and have a nice day =D

Jun 27, 2010 7:11 PM
Dec 2009
What might have been awesome was just GOOD. = / I really wanted to know more touching stories. In the end we only got to know a few >< STILL~ It was GREAT, not awesome , but GREAT ^^
Jun 27, 2010 7:36 PM

Jul 2007
ios said:
OrochiPL said:
belatkuro said:

this is not a shounen anime where every actions should be explained in detailed to the vieiwers and this is anime a fantasy so its bound for you to speculate and exercise your imagination

Half agreed. It would be silly for Angel Beats! to spell everything out, but it does not leave enough pieces to fit together like the other Key predecessors had done. Hell, even if After Story was a copout, the pieces were still there that you could say that the copout at least made sense. Even Air's ending has more pieces to put together than this one, and that's widely considered the most confusing of the Key endings. No, the problem is the way the story was shaped. The less we know about the world, the easier it becomes for the story to pull whatever crap it wants. Unless we are given an inkling of a reason to believe time flows differently, or Otonashi's spirit resides within his organs, what supportive reasoning of even the flimsiest variety do we have to stand on that that is indeed how the story goes down?

A good story gives support to it's claims. The fact that so many people here just accept it, much like how people accepted the After Story ending because of wish fulfillment of the highest and most literal degree, will only serve to give anime creators even less of a reason to offer supportive grounds for any of their plot elements.

But then again, I bet half of you watched it for "Angel = moe" so I doubt you care.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Jun 27, 2010 7:50 PM

Jan 2009
Splitter said:

Half agreed. It would be silly for Angel Beats! to spell everything out, but it does not leave enough pieces to fit together like the other Key predecessors had done. Hell, even if After Story was a copout, the pieces were still there that you could say that the copout at least made sense. Even Air's ending has more pieces to put together than this one, and that's widely considered the most confusing of the Key endings. No, the problem is the way the story was shaped. The less we know about the world, the easier it becomes for the story to pull whatever crap it wants. Unless we are given an inkling of a reason to believe time flows differently, or Otonashi's spirit resides within his organs, what supportive reasoning of even the flimsiest variety do we have to stand on that that is indeed how the story goes down?

A good story gives support to it's claims. The fact that so many people here just accept it, much like how people accepted the After Story ending because of wish fulfillment of the highest and most literal degree, will only serve to give anime creators even less of a reason to offer supportive grounds for any of their plot elements.

But then again, I bet half of you watched it for "Angel = moe" so I doubt you care.

nope if you look at my animelist im not much into cute things i like action more the thing that made me watched this anime in the first place its because it was animated by PA Works i love their worked on CANAAN

well in my view atleast this anime leaves enough pieces of information to get your imagination and reasoning going

i maybe not that dissapointed on this series because i didnt watch any Key anime that you have mentioned so thats where the difference in our opinion meet i think
Jun 27, 2010 8:14 PM

Aug 2008
Splitter said:
ios said:
OrochiPL said:
belatkuro said:

Thank you.
Jun 27, 2010 8:35 PM
Apr 2009
here my pov
(Im writing this without reading the others post, if it similar then our minds think alike :) )
everybody manage to disappear and start a new life
thus without forgetting their "afterlife"
kanade revelation was a bit confusing I must say but
maybe she did live longer with yuzuru heart but then died
surely they said everybody with regrets comes to the afterlife after they die but
there no mention of time or space
blahhhh very confusing yet very good ending ! OVA soon? for an super reunion epilogue ??
good work key overall another great series
Jun 27, 2010 8:43 PM

Oct 2008
Was confused in the ending about the heart scene, and for a moment thought that Kanade was really Otonashi's feminine side.

But then remembered that Otonashi ticked the card to donate his organs, and that Kanade recieved his heart.

I feel so stupid. ;___;
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 27, 2010 9:36 PM
Jan 2009

Lol!
Jun 27, 2010 10:01 PM

Aug 2008
*sigh* It's hard to judge a series after you've watched the final episode. I don't wanna punish or reward a series for one episode. It was quite, though the only moving moment was between Kanade and Otonashi at the end. Key must be sponsored by the organ donor program or something. The last episode was OK, the series itself was above average. And I'm sure that I don't need to chime in with everyone else who's saying they want more explained and that they wish this had been lengthened a bit.

Jun 27, 2010 10:36 PM

Sep 2009
Well, if Otonashi died before Kanade, why did she appear in the world before he did? Unless Kanade was in a coma for a while before Otonashi died and gave her his heart. But that doesn't make sense either since then Kanade wouldn't have a reason to go to the world 'looking' for him.

I was watching the RAW version so I probably have a few details incorrect =/
"Those who are allowed to shoot are those who are prepared to be shot."-Lelouch Lamperouge

Jun 27, 2010 10:43 PM
Jun 2010
HiLoPicoLo said:
Well, if Otonashi died before Kanade, why did she appear in the world before he did? Unless Kanade was in a coma for a while before Otonashi died and gave her his heart. But that doesn't make sense either since then Kanade wouldn't have a reason to go to the world 'looking' for him.

Although not explained, the most acceptable answer I've read is that time flows differently in the afterlife.
Jun 27, 2010 10:48 PM

Jul 2007
newbie461 said:
HiLoPicoLo said:

Although not explained, the most acceptable answer I've read is that time flows differently in the afterlife.

Time either flows forward or backward. It doesn't just conveniently pause, cut, and paste for the sake of the little kuudere girl. Time is not Key.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Jun 27, 2010 11:17 PM

Jul 2009
Splitter said:
ios said:
OrochiPL said:
belatkuro said:

+1.

Great post.
Jun 27, 2010 11:23 PM

Dec 2009
ShotaOnion said:
Key better give us an OVA, or I'll eat all their cookies

*Sigh*

And OVA would be nice but it would make the ending less special. What would they make it about? And SSS reunion?
Jun 27, 2010 11:23 PM

Jan 2010
i kindof of think, that after they "disappear" they get reborn and have a new life, thats why they met each other again at the end, they seemed different when they were alive the first time it seems
Jun 28, 2010 12:04 AM

Aug 2007
The series was getting pretty good, getting better, getting over the hill!...

And then there's a mediocre ending. It was anti-climatic! ;___;

I honestly enjoyed this series... just not this episode.
Jun 28, 2010 12:27 AM
Jan 2008
This is why I love Anime. You don't get one of those trite happy endings from Hollywood.
For me this episode 5 out of 5.
The series 4 out of 5 the animation at the beginning has some glitches but improves.
Jun 28, 2010 1:35 AM

Apr 2009
9/10 because i did enjoy this anime, and yea, lots of plot holes and not enough explanations.

About the LOL@Kanade dying after a heart transplant, well imo the reason why they arrived in that world was because they had always had this one regret during their childhood, thus going to this world is to help them move on from this.

Throughout their 'lives' as adults they might of always had the burden of not saying thank you or whatever, and eventually when they died a natural death, having this regret unresolved caused them to travel to this world, in which they must return to their childhood, and thus eventually move on.

Of course if this was true, then why wouldn't they remember their adulthood... Well, i think they would have, but because they are sent there to relive their childhood, such information is redundant, having no effect on the overall message of living life to the fullest.

tl;dr version: everyone has their own opinions about what might have been, we're not going to get any explanations, lets all start reading the doujinshi's.
Jun 28, 2010 2:51 AM

Nov 2008
An so it ends, Wish we had more of a complete explanation but still not a bad ending for a 13 episode series
Jun 28, 2010 3:41 AM

Jul 2009
Loved the series, definitely one the more enjoyable I've watched. Most people here seem to dislike loose ends but I love unpredictability and constant changes. This was pretty perfect for me, just a shame it wasn't executed perfectly. If it was 24 episodes this could have been a kanon-killer, but it just wasn't as good.

However, I did enjoy it more. It may be that it was so unique and I loved all the characters. I would not complain if they did a season 2 involving the "Rebirths" or whatever the ending is trying to tell us (Possibly heaven?). I know it isn't going to happen too, because its finished.

Anyway, the fact we never found out how Yuri or Kanade actually died is disappointing to say the least. I'd give this episode itself a 7/10, the actual way it was handled and set out was fine it just did not give enough time to certain characters.

EDIT: The DVD extra may explain the deaths of Kanade or Yuri.
Jun 28, 2010 3:44 AM
Jun 2010
Despite the fact that it DID seem rushed and unexplained, I still cried like a baby at the end; from the point when Yurippe got her diploma from Hinata to the end. ESPECIALLY the end. I was totally against OtonashixTenshi up until this episode where it completely changed my mind. Though I do agree this anime wasn't anything close to how good it could have been, this episode, at least the ending, was beautiful~.
Jun 28, 2010 5:35 AM

Oct 2007
@Splitter: I think you deserved a big Cookie.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jun 28, 2010 5:49 AM

Jun 2010
I was crying :(
so unfear...
I hope they will be together...
Jun 28, 2010 7:24 AM

Dec 2007
I actually really liked the ending of Angel Beats. The graduation was actually nice to see though the end with Kanade and Yuzuru was the best part. Overall I thought Angel Beats was really good probably one of the best this season.
Jun 28, 2010 7:29 AM

Jun 2010
Really loved this series, there were parts that brought tears especially the ending...
Pages (36) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Apr 16, 2010

481 by Akita_Han »»
Sep 8, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 4, 2010

662 by TlordGaming »»
Sep 7, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Apr 9, 2010

484 by AnimatedAddict »»
Aug 22, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Apr 2, 2010

677 by AnimatedAddict »»
Aug 22, 12:58 PM

» Is there any chance for a remake of "Angel Beats!" with more episodes? Would anyone else like to see it get a remake?

no_comparisonBM - Jun 23

32 by Marianolove_55 »»
Aug 13, 5:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.