Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Yesterday, 12:13 PM
Aug 2024
this is js crayz bru
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Yesterday, 12:34 PM
Nov 2023
Why do illiterate people hate this anime? Just go to school instead of ‘writing’ bait 😂
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
Aug 2024
Reply to FutoiOtaku
Why do illiterate people hate this anime? Just go to school instead of ‘writing’ bait 😂
@FutoiOtaku whats so good about this? coming from the name itself genuinely affects people's thoughts.
Yesterday, 12:44 PM
Nov 2023
fwllxn said:
@FutoiOtaku whats so good about this? coming from the name itself genuinely affects people's thoughts.

Go back to X/twitter. You obviously are incapable of adult thoughts.
Yesterday, 12:47 PM
Aug 2024
Reply to FutoiOtaku
fwllxn said:

Go back to X/twitter. You obviously are incapable of adult thoughts.
@FutoiOtaku gotta enhance what i think and mal seems the best place for it.
Yesterday, 12:50 PM
Dec 2022
I'm almost done with the manga and it's honestly quite interesting and I bet the anime is gonna be just as good so suck it up.
Yesterday, 12:50 PM

Sep 2016
Alright, Mr. HahaImSoFunny
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Yesterday, 12:52 PM
Dec 2019
fwllxn said:

Nah bro, you’re better on X because we’re not the crowd for you bud. You’re not gonna get the reaction you think but nice try lol. This is genuinely a good anime and two episodes in it’s already dismantled this entire thread but what would you know about anything that isn’t demon slayer right lmfao.
Yesterday, 12:53 PM
Aug 2024
Reply to Pablo_Neruda1
I'm almost done with the manga and it's honestly quite interesting and I bet the anime is gonna be just as good so suck it up.
@Pablo_Neruda1 i honestly don't care how the storyline goes, reading the title is more than enough for me
Yesterday, 12:56 PM
Aug 2024
Reply to INTJ_Ren
fwllxn said:

Nah bro, you’re better on X because we’re not the crowd for you bud. You’re not gonna get the reaction you think but nice try lol. This is genuinely a good anime and two episodes in it’s already dismantled this entire thread but what would you know about anything that isn’t demon slayer right lmfao.
@INTJ_Ren who says i was tryna expect a reaction? i honestly don't care, this place seems equivalent to X haha.
Yesterday, 12:58 PM
Dec 2022
So you're one of those that judge from title alone? Sorry, buddy. Go to X. You'll find your kind there.
Yesterday, 1:00 PM
Nov 2023
fwllxn said:

Back to illiteracy again. Do you know what enhance means? That sentence is meaningless in the context you seem to have intended. But I wish you would actually enhance HOW you think.
Yesterday, 1:00 PM
Aug 2024
Reply to CheliosX
So you're one of those that judge from title alone? Sorry, buddy. Go to X. You'll find your kind there.
@CheliosX why do people are obsessed on guiding others to go to X? i don't see much of a difference between X and this place. i preferably like to multitask so i guess that would make sense. like i said its just the title, i don't care how the storyline goes.
Yesterday, 1:01 PM
Aug 2024
Reply to FutoiOtaku
fwllxn said:

Back to illiteracy again. Do you know what enhance means? That sentence is meaningless in the context you seem to have intended. But I wish you would actually enhance HOW you think.
@FutoiOtaku you're probably the type who don't think right. sorry boss.
Yesterday, 1:02 PM
Dec 2022
fwllxn said:
@CheliosX why do people are obsessed on guiding others to go to X? i don't see much of a difference between X and this place. i preferably like to multitask so i guess that would make sense. like i said its just the title, i don't care how the storyline goes.

Hai hai. Carry on with your task then, lol.
Yesterday, 1:04 PM
Aug 2024
Reply to CheliosX
fwllxn said:

Hai hai. Carry on with your task then, lol.
@CheliosX yeah why thank you, this message sounds more delightful.
Yesterday, 1:05 PM
Dec 2019
fwllxn said:
@INTJ_Ren who says i was tryna expect a reaction? i honestly don't care, this place seems equivalent to X haha.

Why do you even think that? The people on MAL don’t react to anything like people X do. We discuss anime and keep it civil until someone (looking at you) tries to troll.
Yesterday, 1:07 PM
Aug 2024
Reply to INTJ_Ren
fwllxn said:

Why do you even think that? The people on MAL don’t react to anything like people X do. We discuss anime and keep it civil until someone (looking at you) tries to troll.
@INTJ_Ren who says i was trolling? what i meant was i view the people on MAL and X as different beings but with similar sense of stereotype. yet they share same similarities.
Yesterday, 1:09 PM
Nov 2023
fwllxn said:
@FutoiOtaku you're probably the type who don't think right. sorry boss.

Ooohhhh sick burn! I said things like that in my pre-teen years too 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻
Yesterday, 1:10 PM

Jan 2013
No. I think I'll just report you.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Yesterday, 1:11 PM
Kikuris footrest
Jul 2022
youre definetely a tourist if you get that offended over a name that youre actively shitting on it

why not just...you know...try it out and see for yourself whether its shit or not? if you try it out and have some actual arguments why you think its not good then there actually could be a discussion, but as it stands now youre just ragebaiting and making a fool out of yourself
Yesterday, 1:13 PM
Aug 2024
Reply to mobxmentality
youre definetely a tourist if you get that offended over a name that youre actively shitting on it

why not just...you know...try it out and see for yourself whether its shit or not? if you try it out and have some actual arguments why you think its not good then there actually could be a discussion, but as it stands now youre just ragebaiting and making a fool out of yourself
@mobxmentality yeah doesn't matter to me. say blah blah, the title displays what people think. probably you understand that.
Yesterday, 1:15 PM
Aug 2024
@DarttheLegend yeah yeah i get it.
Yesterday, 1:23 PM
Dec 2019
fwllxn said:
@INTJ_Ren who says i was trolling? what i meant was i view the people on MAL and X as different beings but with similar sense of stereotype. yet they share same similarities.

We don’t form mobs to cancel things or express grotesque opinions about anime. How are people on X and MaL similar again?
Yesterday, 1:32 PM
Jun 2020
fwllxn said:

Try to enhance an original thought, not what you read on X.
Yesterday, 1:42 PM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
Thread locked for breaking the Anime Discussion Guidelines:
2. Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful and/or civil discussion.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 6

61 by JustMonaka »»
2 minutes ago

» It’s an absolute shame what the ignorant tourists did to this anime ( 1 2 )

ShirikonDaichi - Sep 29

75 by Piromysl »»
2 hours ago

» Different anime title

ItsAmsyar - Oct 6

15 by INTJ_Ren »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 6

42 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
11 hours ago

» We're all going to prison (episode 1 spoilers)

MyllerPhiem - Oct 6

31 by Phloup »»
Yesterday, 5:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.