Forums
New
4 hours ago

Aug 2016
As for myself: Mushishi & Ergo Proxy
There's a lot for sure, but these two has significant impact on me
4 hours ago

Jul 2024
Mushi-Shi - Its slow pace and beautiful, serene visuals make it perfect for relaxing sleep.
Shirokuma Cafe The light-hearted comedy and cozy setting make it perfect for bedtime.

Flying witch The peaceful rural setting and the everyday magic make it a relaxing watch before sleep
4 hours ago

May 2019
Legend of the Galactic Heroes anime.
tchitchouan4 hours ago
4 hours ago

May 2020
I am not 100% sure if I should call it a good anime, but Hyouka. It actually put me in a coma.
4 hours ago
May 2017
kumo desu ga nani ka. ive tried to watch it several times but i always get sleepy bro.
4 hours ago

Apr 2024
Yatagarasu , as an expert in anime i can see why that's a pure masterpiece but i just sleep so i drop it he's on my list of "very good anime but i don't like"
Currently madly in love with my babygirl Laura Kinney💛💛 (yes i'm horny)
3 hours ago
Feb 2021
hyouka will make u sleep in 1 episode 100%
3 hours ago

May 2024
for me it was violet evergarden, I knew it was good and I really did want to watch it but I genuinely just couldn't get through the first episode or two without falling asleep so in the end i gave up lmao
3 hours ago

Feb 2020
"Good anime but makes you sleep"

Je T'aime.
2 hours ago
Apr 2024
I get why people like ghost in the shell and I loved the directing and even if the story was bad, it alone makes the movie deserving a place in anime's hall of fame
But I was pretty bored, the same questions are a mainstay of sci-fi and were explored more thought provokingly in other stories in my opinion
2 hours ago
Call me Oniichan

Jan 2007
If an anime makes me sleepy, then it's not good. For this reason, Mushishi isn't a good anime in my books. Sure, it's very artistic and shit. But the narrative isn't compelling and I forced myself to watch it after the first couple episodes.
1 hour ago

Sep 2016
https://myanimelist.net/anime/14131/Girls_&_Panzer

The tank battles made me yawn because I have no interest in panzer, only watched it for the girls.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
58 minutes ago

Aug 2010
Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na!

It's creative and consistent, I think it is a good show but I was bored watching it that I dropped it. Not sure why, I guess it felt too episodic for some reason and I tend to get bored easily with those.
23 minutes ago

Jan 2022
Why do you want to watch anime to sleep??
17 minutes ago

Mar 2024
Aria the animation, but I think it was designed to do that

More topics from this board

Poll: » How much anime do you think an average anime fan has watched? ( 1 2 3 )

BackstageMage - Oct 15, 2018

101 by miodddaaa »»
34 seconds ago

» Do you care about your anime watching pace?

Zakatsuki_ - Oct 3

43 by miodddaaa »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » violent or sexual fanservice

deg - 8 hours ago

24 by LenRea »»
24 minutes ago

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

1158 by blackmagemasta »»
58 minutes ago

» Do you have a "bad" or "mid" anime that you just cannot forget and often come back to?

NothingFound - 8 hours ago

10 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.