Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 6:01 AM

Nov 2016
So the lego house and whole location were a set up after all. The self proclaimed Sun God could pass as Elias from Mahoutsukai no Yome.

Speaking of wizards, the color spread is looking amazing. And how the chapter itself was drawn, uff. Oda was cooking.
FMmatronOct 3, 8:22 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 3, 1:03 AM
Jun 2024
New fav character.

Oct 4, 2:57 AM

Feb 2014
We came to a point where Gear 5 is being used with common enemies, kinda like Goku's Ultra Instinct being used against Yamcha.
Oct 4, 3:12 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The new guy has peak character design.
Oct 4, 5:09 AM

Mar 2009
Personally I'd rather Sabrina from Pokemon put me in a dollhouse than this fake sun god, but it's nice to see Luffy excited for an adventure on a new island after the harrowing escape of Egghead.
Oct 4, 5:20 AM

Apr 2022
luffy on the jump cover along with the shanks illustration suzuki drew hard af. nice colorspread giving halloween vibes and robin looks so good.

loved the east blue 5 banter, was making me feel nostalgic and this dumbass luffy ran into his own reflection😭🙏 MY mc. zoro was looking diabolical in that one panel. reunited with chopper but this so called sun god is also here, cool design but luffy also momentarily whipped out his own sun god card before turning back. this other one seems pissed though.
Oct 4, 5:55 AM
Apr 2020
Damn, it kind of look like a stage play, maybe a form of ritual or entertainment amongst the giant culture. Seven Deadly Sins will be a useful anime to understand Elbaf.
Oct 4, 7:49 AM

Jul 2013
The Needle God is probably a hedgehog
Oct 4, 7:51 AM

Apr 2016
Still getting lots of early One Piece vibes from this arc so far which I love, it's great seeing the early crew members interacting humorously together like this like in the old days this Sun God guy looks pretty dang cool (my prediction is under the mask he has a goofy face though lol)
Oct 4, 8:02 AM
Dec 2019
Not quite sure why but I hate this so far. Maybe its just that after 1100 chapters starting an arc in medias res feels like a dumb gimmick.
Oct 4, 8:41 AM

Jan 2017
Loved the interactions between the East Blue gang & Chopper.

Was expecting a chapter title like Adventure in Land of Minecraft/Blocks...
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Oct 4, 8:53 AM

Nov 2014
Luffy to whipping out gear 5 straight away against normal enemies...?

let's not over use it now oda..come on.

otherwise interesting, it'll probably turn out to be a friend whos just messing with them or something for shanks, as most of elbaf will be aware of luffy.
Oct 4, 9:55 AM

Jul 2016
Fun chapter, start of an arc chapter. Always are fun haha. Interested to see the sun god, maybe it’s Loki
Penguins are funny
Oct 4, 10:15 AM

Jan 2014
so it's the fake sun god vs the real son god. but wait, didn't the fake sun god see luffy in nika form? if he's a giant, he would know luffy is nika, their sun god.
Oct 4, 10:59 AM

Jun 2015
I don't understand why Nami and Usopp are still acting like bitches at this point in the story. It's not funny anymore when they're a Yonko crew that's more than capable of crushing anything in their paths. Unless these random animals are all at least Admiral level, then I don't see why we need Luffy to handle them at all. It does resemble early One Piece and I get that that's what Oda's going for here but the gags should've been left behind. We need better jokes than this. A Yonko crew running from a SINGLE giant? Without a fight?! I don't see the humor in this.
Also the art is weird. Oda is going to struggle a LOT with the perspective in this arc and I can already the problems right here. Every background looks fucked.
3/5
Oct 4, 11:36 AM
Aug 2020
this new adventure start well, it's like a fresh air.

still funny and i'm excited to read the next one...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Oct 4, 1:44 PM
May 2021
Giving pre-time skip vibes liking it so farr
Oct 4, 6:51 PM
Dec 2022
color spread epic
actual legoland
also SANJI WHY ARE YOU STILL SO FREAKY

sun god guy looks pretty cool
need more chapters NOW!!!!
Oct 4, 8:19 PM
Mar 2018
Kind of makes me think that this ability is like Brandish's from Fairy Tail, which would be very full circle for Oda to relate to that manga lol.

Either way, I'm sure Luffy will show who the true Sun God is, and this may be be another chance for growth of a new ability. After seeing how Joyboy's stored haki can affect the 5 Elders, and seeing the level of power of haki recently from Shanks and Garp I can't help but think that there is more to be learned about it. I also hope that with Luffy's awakened DF that he will be able to copy other peoples abilities (specifically the 5 Elders) in future battles similar to how he has been able to through the story, but more effectively. I fully expect him to be burrowing through ground like a worm the next serious battle lol.
Oct 4, 10:36 PM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
so confused but this is hype and enjoyable LOL
some great funny moments too

would that be loki maybe? some sort of teleportation ability which took em off the ship into that playhouse? idk

surprised they aren't fighting the "sun god" head on
Oct 4, 10:38 PM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
Reply to Abyhape
so it's the fake sun god vs the real son god. but wait, didn't the fake sun god see luffy in nika form? if he's a giant, he would know luffy is nika, their sun god.
@Abyhape yea great point i wondered that too. i thought they'd recognise nika
Oct 4, 10:39 PM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
Reply to garpgorp147
Kind of makes me think that this ability is like Brandish's from Fairy Tail, which would be very full circle for Oda to relate to that manga lol.

Either way, I'm sure Luffy will show who the true Sun God is, and this may be be another chance for growth of a new ability. After seeing how Joyboy's stored haki can affect the 5 Elders, and seeing the level of power of haki recently from Shanks and Garp I can't help but think that there is more to be learned about it. I also hope that with Luffy's awakened DF that he will be able to copy other peoples abilities (specifically the 5 Elders) in future battles similar to how he has been able to through the story, but more effectively. I fully expect him to be burrowing through ground like a worm the next serious battle lol.
@garpgorp147 agreed! Luffy can reach greater heights
2 hours ago

Aug 2015
I like the chemistry between Nami and Sanji in this chapter.
51 minutes ago

Feb 2010
Looking forward to sun god vs sun god

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Apr 23

57 by PrinceLied »»
39 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 673 Discussion ( 1 2 )

84DaysWithout - Jul 4, 2012

67 by Camyy »»
Yesterday, 4:11 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 671 Discussion ( 1 2 )

84DaysWithout - Jun 13, 2012

66 by Camyy »»
Yesterday, 1:21 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by PrinceLied »»
Yesterday, 9:05 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by PrinceLied »»
Oct 4, 9:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.