Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 12, 9:27 AM

Nov 2011
This is starting to head into a climax. Touka and the party arrived in a dangerous zone of unknown but there's no doubt there are dangerous monsters there.

Now that I think about it, their world is way more dangerous than it looked. The involvement of so many characters made this episode feel a bit all over the place though imo.
Sep 12, 10:55 AM

Feb 2019
An entire episode with not a single rapey or sexual assault insinuated. I’m impressed. We’re back to the horrible CGI this week tho lmao so it’s a trade off.

The giant bugs I can understand because they’re massive and all those eyes.. I’m not gonna disparage the cgi there, but I still don’t get why regular walking shots of characters need to be CGI. It’s like this is a 2.75D anime. Tooka’s new horse, Slei’s design is also horrifying 😭 8 legs and those giant horns holy shit that is nightmare fuel.

The non 3D animation was also pretty bad too, like when Lis almost fell in the river it looked so weird lmao.

I did like seeing everyone travel together and Seras being bashful. She’s got a real sniffing fetish tho. Wouldn’t surprise me if she fell in the water on purpose so she could wear Tooka coat.

We have to have a reunion between Tooka and 2-C next week surely right? As much of an arrogant bastard Kirihara is, it’s no way he and the other students can hold off an entire army of monsters like that. Hopefully the fights next week look somewhat serviceable. And I need to see this bitch ass goddess Vysis get hers.
Marinate1016Sep 12, 12:14 PM
Sep 12, 11:03 AM

Oct 2016
Did that horse just say 'f*ck you'?
Sep 12, 11:52 AM
Sep 2015
Seems like Paralyze is less effective than Parry.
Sep 12, 11:58 AM
Jul 2021
i can't..with the animation when Liz almost fell into the river...I expect lazy animation but this ep was horrendous
Sep 12, 12:07 PM
Sep 2021
Reply to Gonta29
i can't..with the animation when Liz almost fell into the river...I expect lazy animation but this ep was horrendous
@Gonta29 Bro wants his 3D CGI images back xD
Sep 12, 12:26 PM
Mar 2020
In the final episode, we will probably only see static images. 😂
Holy shit.. one of the worst animations ever.
Sep 12, 12:26 PM

Oct 2017
Almost at their destination but looks like a monster parade, Touka gonna beat them all? I'm not sure if Touka will meet the others this season. Maybe right by the end.
Sep 12, 12:35 PM
Jan 2024
woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Sep 12, 12:35 PM

Jan 2016
Touka is not at least level 1798 with at least +5391 flat states for Attack, Defense, Agility, the other thing. Also at least 59301 mana BUT even with this back to basics stuff, managed to use 11320 of his mana. This is likely due to a mix of using higher level magic as well as not leveling up as much to reset mana.

We don't know their levels (though we can assume radically lower since only just started farming golden eyes) but that one guy that could mass burn the "stronger" golden eyes said his "unique skill" is [only] level four right now, this would imply that Touka's classmates are in-fact really strong even though Touka got HUGE headstart. Most of the "strong" kids can take out the "stronger" monsters, but appears it takes some effort to just do one even though do it quickly and cleanly.

Touka is worried about this, and I have mixed feelings about his feelings.
1. He took out a wave of monsters that was I would guess 10-20% of this intensity at his start
2. He has 2 strong swordsman, piggymaru (if truly needed), and Slei (cost 1/6th of his mana for top-buff though) and is radically stronger now.
3. Mana I would think SHOULDN'T be a problem as golden eyes are high XP so SHOULD level up at least once for each wave
4. His classmates will also be fighting (I'm worried about the not bad ones :c)

I wonder what will happen first, he'll connect with the dark elf, or classmates will catch up to him. Who will he see first? Those to kill, or those that were okay and could alliance.
4/5, this anime has no chance of going above 6/10, but every week I look forward to it more than my 8/10 anime that comes out around same time. Enjoyed them getting Slei and seeing how his future sub-targets are progressing (main target being the bitch)

As much as i wish it would stay that way, HIGHLY doubt knowing his classmates once they see Seras

Sep 12, 12:50 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to Ripchip93
In the final episode, we will probably only see static images. 😂
Holy shit.. one of the worst animations ever.
@Ripchip93
Good luck animate all this monsters in 2D.
Have fun.
Especially when you're not paid well.
Sep 12, 1:43 PM
Jul 2024
Mosuwain said:
Did that horse just say 'f*ck you'?

that's all I heard from the horse too lmao
Sep 12, 1:44 PM

Sep 2018
Man, I love these fucking weird designs, kind of want to check out the source material.
Sep 12, 2:06 PM
Jan 2009
That horse is fugly as hell.

Regarding the attack at the end, the solution seems obvious. Step back into the crevasse to limit the number of monsters that can reach them, paralyze a few to act as a wall, then berserk the rest as they approach so they fight each other. They'll kill each other before getting to Touka, letting him berserk more as the earlier ones die, avoiding him hitting his debuff cap.
Sep 12, 2:07 PM
Oct 2021
Reply to LilyVarbik
Touka is not at least level 1798 with at least +5391 flat states for Attack, Defense, Agility, the other thing. Also at least 59301 mana BUT even with this back to basics stuff, managed to use 11320 of his mana. This is likely due to a mix of using higher level magic as well as not leveling up as much to reset mana.

We don't know their levels (though we can assume radically lower since only just started farming golden eyes) but that one guy that could mass burn the "stronger" golden eyes said his "unique skill" is [only] level four right now, this would imply that Touka's classmates are in-fact really strong even though Touka got HUGE headstart. Most of the "strong" kids can take out the "stronger" monsters, but appears it takes some effort to just do one even though do it quickly and cleanly.

Touka is worried about this, and I have mixed feelings about his feelings.
1. He took out a wave of monsters that was I would guess 10-20% of this intensity at his start
2. He has 2 strong swordsman, piggymaru (if truly needed), and Slei (cost 1/6th of his mana for top-buff though) and is radically stronger now.
3. Mana I would think SHOULDN'T be a problem as golden eyes are high XP so SHOULD level up at least once for each wave
4. His classmates will also be fighting (I'm worried about the not bad ones :c)

I wonder what will happen first, he'll connect with the dark elf, or classmates will catch up to him. Who will he see first? Those to kill, or those that were okay and could alliance.
4/5, this anime has no chance of going above 6/10, but every week I look forward to it more than my 8/10 anime that comes out around same time. Enjoyed them getting Slei and seeing how his future sub-targets are progressing (main target being the bitch)

As much as i wish it would stay that way, HIGHLY doubt knowing his classmates once they see Seras
@LilyVarbik So do you think that the Goddess is purposefully keeping them at a low level? It would be an odd direction for the story to take, to have every none isekai person be guaranteed fodder -if the other heroes are already stronger than Eve & Seras despite their low levels then those 2 don't stand a chance once they're even a bit stronger- but its possible IG. Anyway heres some ideas I've thought of relating to that:

1) The Goddess keeps the heroes at the minimum level required for her purposes so that she can off them more easily once shes done with them.
2) She has purposely sewn conflict between the students so that they're preoccupied antagonising eachother.
3) The rank system is either a complete lie or a large exaggeration of the disparity between how strong students can be. She makes them believe the difference is large to encourage the formation of a steep social hierarchy.

Most of those predictions are based off the fact that shes not at all concerned with making sure the students have strong teamwork, which suggests to me that she doesn't care at all about them dying. If she wanted them to prosper, then she would encourage the students to work in formations where they can have eachothers backs and save any injured easily. But instead we've clearly seen that she gives preferential treatment. I think there will eventually be a twist where she gets the S ranks to kill the weaker students.

Alternatively, levelling up skills before increasing their player levels might make stat gains more efficient or something and this is all normal.

Anyone else thinks the complete absence of healing magic is odd, too? Maybe some of the students have healer skills and they're all weaklings because of it (like that one girl they emphasise).

Anyway shit episode. If the show's art was better then Eve would be 10x hotter even in the same design.
Sep 12, 2:08 PM
Jan 2009
Reply to phantomfandom
@phantomfandom

Everything is less effective than Parry. Dude can parry literally anything, including common sense.
Sep 12, 2:43 PM
Aug 2024
The more we near the end, the less interesting this becomes.
Sep 12, 2:52 PM

Jan 2010
*egg hatches*
*horse instantly grows 10 times larger*
"Hey, did you also notice that maybe the horse grew larger? It kinda feels like it does."

Give me more of your wisdorm. xD
Sep 12, 4:29 PM
Oct 2022
phantomfandom said:

hahaha, this make me the hay
Sep 12, 5:42 PM
Nov 2018
@LilyVarbik The entire leveling system plus power system is basically nonexistent. Touka was killing monsters in the Ruins of Disposal at level 1, and he claims the ones in the forest are weaker than them. It's just there because they thought it looked cool. Last time we saw the other students, the highest one was barely over 100? I don't think they are that much higher.
Sep 12, 5:45 PM
Nov 2018
I guess Piggymaru has a competition for being the mascot character with Skei.
Sep 12, 6:01 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to Moppit
@LilyVarbik The entire leveling system plus power system is basically nonexistent. Touka was killing monsters in the Ruins of Disposal at level 1, and he claims the ones in the forest are weaker than them. It's just there because they thought it looked cool. Last time we saw the other students, the highest one was barely over 100? I don't think they are that much higher.
@Moppit
The level doesn't matter. What matters is the stats modifiers. If you're level 2000 and gain +3 in every stats each level it's the same as being level 100 and gaining +60 in every stats each level.

About the Ruins of Disposal, he mainly refers to the Soul Eater, the strongest monster he has faced so far.
Sep 12, 6:01 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to Marinate1016
An entire episode with not a single rapey or sexual assault insinuated. I’m impressed. We’re back to the horrible CGI this week tho lmao so it’s a trade off.

The giant bugs I can understand because they’re massive and all those eyes.. I’m not gonna disparage the cgi there, but I still don’t get why regular walking shots of characters need to be CGI. It’s like this is a 2.75D anime. Tooka’s new horse, Slei’s design is also horrifying 😭 8 legs and those giant horns holy shit that is nightmare fuel.

The non 3D animation was also pretty bad too, like when Lis almost fell in the river it looked so weird lmao.

I did like seeing everyone travel together and Seras being bashful. She’s got a real sniffing fetish tho. Wouldn’t surprise me if she fell in the water on purpose so she could wear Tooka coat.

We have to have a reunion between Tooka and 2-C next week surely right? As much of an arrogant bastard Kirihara is, it’s no way he and the other students can hold off an entire army of monsters like that. Hopefully the fights next week look somewhat serviceable. And I need to see this bitch ass goddess Vysis get hers.
@Marinate1016 Man, I wonder if that horse is a Nightmare. As it's monster class. At least it can hide it's true form. Interesting that he chose to name it after Odin's horse from Norse Mythology.
Sep 12, 6:16 PM

Jul 2022
That part where Lis slipped made me die of laughter 😂.

The CGI came back in unnecessary scenes, but at this point, it doesn't really matter. Seras isn't even trying to hide her intentions - she's absolutely set on having a half-elf, half-human hybrid. A horse in an egg? That's straight out of *Pokémon*. And Touka, being a man of culture, picked a great name for the horse.

I wonder how strong Touka's former companions are. It seems like Touka outclasses them by a wide margin, but seeing how easily Kirihara dealt with those monsters, ones that even Eve admitted she couldn't handle, made me question if they're really that weak. Or maybe it's because of the unique ability Kirihara has.

It's suspicious how that monster appeared out of nowhere. It's almost like someone deliberately sent it with a hidden agenda. Maybe they're testing Touka, and I wouldn't be surprised if the witch is behind this orchestration.
Sep 12, 6:21 PM

Jan 2021
damn horse got priorities straight

Sep 12, 6:24 PM

Apr 2021
Another good episdoe, but was that two episodes in one? It had two "Titles".

Also what in the world is happening all of a sudden? A stampede of Monsters or an attack on the heroes by the dark lord person? Very strange.

Not asking for spoilers, just thinking out loud.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Sep 12, 6:26 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to Moppit
I guess Piggymaru has a competition for being the mascot character with Skei.
@Moppit I completely forgot about the egg 😅 and you might be right, but I thought the name was "Slei"?
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Sep 12, 6:31 PM

Nov 2016
Episode title name is a scam, "meeting" - reality: meeting spark of magic so far-off with his gaze
Sep 12, 6:34 PM
Oct 2018
Mais um episodio do anime do CGI. Meio meh, só to assistindo ainda pq quero ver ele batendo forte na deusa
Sep 12, 6:46 PM
Nov 2010
The episodes always seem so short. The western BGM in the beginning was pretty distracting but once the ominous music started it was alright.

Curious if the stealth monster was a wild one, or familiar/minion to a person. Also- if he paralyzed it, it shouldn't have been able to move. If it was dead, he wouldn't have been able to paralyze it. Even if those weren't mutually exclusive in this case- the corpse shouldn't have been able to move. xD
Sep 12, 6:48 PM
Mar 2024
Seras is the sexiest elf I have ever seen.
Sep 12, 6:52 PM

Nov 2016
Also Japanese love to use that western mythology but recently they seem obsessed with Scandinavian mythology, that's insteresting.
Sep 12, 6:57 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to Narizor
That part where Lis slipped made me die of laughter 😂.

The CGI came back in unnecessary scenes, but at this point, it doesn't really matter. Seras isn't even trying to hide her intentions - she's absolutely set on having a half-elf, half-human hybrid. A horse in an egg? That's straight out of *Pokémon*. And Touka, being a man of culture, picked a great name for the horse.

I wonder how strong Touka's former companions are. It seems like Touka outclasses them by a wide margin, but seeing how easily Kirihara dealt with those monsters, ones that even Eve admitted she couldn't handle, made me question if they're really that weak. Or maybe it's because of the unique ability Kirihara has.

It's suspicious how that monster appeared out of nowhere. It's almost like someone deliberately sent it with a hidden agenda. Maybe they're testing Touka, and I wouldn't be surprised if the witch is behind this orchestration.
@Narizor Remember Well they are S and A rank and I think the highest lvl they had was 200 while Mimori is E rank lvl 1700. Maybe a S rank vl 10 is stronger then an E rank lvl 100. But its hard to compare because Mimori has such op abilitys.
Sep 12, 7:22 PM

Nov 2016
I think his mask will play vital role too, maybe he wants to catch goddess off guard when she let her guard down as she could block his abilities like early in the series, well, even strongest human could move in paralyze state, goddess probably way stronger than him.
Sep 12, 7:22 PM
Nov 2018
groudonvert said:
@Moppit
The level doesn't matter. What matters is the stats modifiers. If you're level 2000 and gain +3 in every stats each level it's the same as being level 100 and gaining +60 in every stats each level.

About the Ruins of Disposal, he mainly refers to the Soul Eater, the strongest monster he has faced so far.

I still feel that the entire leveling thing is more cosmetic than a actually thing that taken in account for the series. I know it's there to make it more otherworldly, but in a lot I read it ends up basically forgotten in the first few chapters and brought back up to keep saying there not on Earth. That way this feels.
MoppitSep 12, 7:39 PM
Sep 12, 7:26 PM
Nov 2018
ejleon said:
@Moppit I completely forgot about the egg 😅 and you might be right, but I thought the name was "Slei"?

I completely forgot what the pony horse thing name was. I just know it starts with S.
Sep 12, 7:33 PM

Nov 2016
Reply to Moppit
groudonvert said:
@Moppit

I still feel that the entire leveling thing is more cosmetic than a actually thing that taken in account for the series. I know it's there to make it more otherworldly, but in a lot I read it ends up basically forgotten in the first few chapters and brought back up to keep saying there not on Earth. That way this feels.
@Moppit totally, he has like sht tone of defense in stats but still felt pain in sparring with Seras
Sep 12, 8:13 PM

Feb 2011
I love that the new pony character just shouts "Fuck youuuu" as it's noise. Absolutely classy.

Lis is so cute. We got spoiled with the amount of cute twin tail girls this season. Lynne, Angelica, and Lis. UNF.

4.5/5, I'm guessing the classmates are gonna come in clutch and somehow meet/save tooka's ass/party.

Sep 12, 9:13 PM

Jul 2021
amf85 said:
@phantomfandom

Everything is less effective than Parry. Dude can parry literally anything, including common sense.

couldn't parry mental retardation apparently, so there's a weakness.
Sep 12, 9:53 PM
Nov 2018
ejleon said:

Also what in the world is happening all of a sudden? A stampede of Monsters or an attack on the heroes by the dark lord person? Very strange.

Whatever that monster they kill, had a death cry. It alerted every other monster in the area. So they all strom the area Touka was in.
Sep 12, 10:34 PM

May 2019
Decent episode with Touka and his group making headway to the Witch of Taboo. I wouldn't be surprised if the witch herself set up this trap to test them to ensure that they are worthy of meeting with her. Side note, Seras continues looking fine and at this point I think she wants to have Touka's baby haha.
Sep 12, 11:17 PM

Dec 2018
Oh great, another cliffhanger. Not to mention I was hoping for a meetup with the other kids but oh well. Not bad, but not great either. The CGI is definitely noticeable and not very good action scenes. Idk how to feel about this show.
Sep 12, 11:22 PM

Dec 2018
Reply to Moppit
ejleon said:

I completely forgot what the pony horse thing name was. I just know it starts with S.
@Moppit Slei, short for Sleipnir, Odin's horse.
Sep 12, 11:48 PM
Jan 2009
Reply to Moppit
groudonvert said:
@Moppit

@Moppit

In one of the earlier episode threads I compared Touka's stats vs the other heroes, and he was way, WAY stronger than they are. Sure, they might end up far stronger if they reached his level, but at the speed they can kill monsters they'll never catch up to him.

But yeah, the show seems to completely ignore the stats when it comes to actual power. Based on his stats, Touka should have superhuman levels of strength, speed, and durability in addition to his high mana and spells, but he doesn't. Similarly, the other heroes have abilities far stronger than their stats would suggest.

The stats just don't seem to mean anything, except when the author wants them to. Internal consistency is ignored.
Sep 13, 12:20 AM
Nov 2018
@amf85 I know consistency doesn't mean anything unless the plot demands it to. There's no point of tracking everyone level and then show a level 1500 having the same struggles for the most part a level 100 does. This isn't the only anime that does this, so I'm not surprised. I just think it's a little silly.
Sep 13, 12:36 AM
Sep 2022
cliffhanger was good
Sep 13, 4:00 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to Moppit
ejleon said:

Whatever that monster they kill, had a death cry. It alerted every other monster in the area. So they all strom the area Touka was in.
@Moppit Oh, I see, so the monster they killed had a rallying cry for all masters. Kinda like if you kill one ant, the other ants come running to where that ant was? That is interesting.

Sep 13, 4:04 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to ejleon
@Moppit Oh, I see, so the monster they killed had a rallying cry for all masters. Kinda like if you kill one ant, the other ants come running to where that ant was? That is interesting.
@ejleon
Yeah it's like the Monkey in So I'm a Spider so What? but much worse.
Sep 13, 4:31 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to groudonvert
@ejleon
Yeah it's like the Monkey in So I'm a Spider so What? but much worse.
@groudonvert Hm... been so long since I have seen that, I don't remember, I should watch that one again, I remember wanting a second season.

Sep 13, 5:11 AM

Jul 2017
Touka's party venturing the Land of the Golden-Eyed Monsters, too bad we got the jarring 3DCG animation back again as a trade-off, though after the Ruins of Disposal, Touka doesn't find the monsters all that challenging and a threat anymore.

Lisbeth is still the one most in danger as her and Eve joins Touka and Seras in their conquest, though Eve's talk about offspring sure caught Seras off guard to slip into the river, and it wouldn't be wrong to assume the thought that both her and Touka have feelings for each other. The important thing is dealing with the unkempt monsters and letting Piggymaru consume the leftover carcasses, while the beastwoman and humans deal with a hatched equine who has hatched being a rather big-sized horse who can absorb as much mana as Touka would feed it, evolving into the divine beast Slepnir when it needs to be.

The humans on the other hand, they're just the same indifferent and fearful egomaniacs that they are, still trying to survive in the same land where Touka and his party are also located. The human-faced beast is one of the most fearsome monsters, yet is a blip to Touka the same manner into becoming a ray of hope for everyone believing in him, and at the very least, he wouldn't betray their loyalty towards him for a life that is problem-free from issues like war.

If there's one thing the Land of Monsters is known for, the human-faced beast brings a forest stampede no matter where it is after it's been slain to death, and it's targeting Touka and the party. How about an army of monsters for Touka to fend against?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 26

106 by _kazuma23_ »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 18

100 by Suraj_kumar9 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 4

165 by ebiiwewok »»
Oct 3, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19

66 by ibraheem234 »»
Oct 3, 5:08 AM

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 5

38 by romzanalimohon »»
Oct 3, 3:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.