Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 7:10 AM

Nov 2011
It's back to the fantasy world and more fighting.

Kaito's got some balls to go to floor 9 but hey, that's his choice. Plus, we got to see what his allies are capable of again. Feels very similar to other episodes tbh. Lucelia in her "elegant" form though.
Stark700Aug 17, 8:02 AM
Aug 17, 7:54 AM
Sep 2015
That one shota servant worth my time watching through this loli-fest anime.
Aug 17, 7:57 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
this show is the epitome of NO RISK

they also just kinda overprotect everyone
EcchiGodMamsterAug 17, 8:05 AM
Aug 17, 8:37 AM

May 2012
Reply to EcchiGodMamster
this show is the epitome of NO RISK

they also just kinda overprotect everyone
@EcchiGodMamster well the part, that they never on risk, is sad, but it was forseen, that this will the outcome.

what is more annoying, that the main is a dumbhead.
I can understand, that he doenst know anything of taxes, because of his low income from the dungeon and so on
but the fact, that he summon the low level guy, and not to sell the card is stupid enougth...
than the fact, that he doenst realize, that the girls have enougth money, that they come from rich families, and doenst need the money from the dungeon...
they search something other, but not money, and it is to seen, the one girl get carried by a car everytime
the other girl is from a old familie with a dojo, this families often have enougth money, because 0 money to spend for rent and the income from the dojo itself..
the last one, we current dont know, but well it will be in a same way..

than the next think, he doenst understand, what powerfull summons he have, and luceria mentioned it often enougth, and the guy in this episode too
she says she is VIscount class, but can a spell, what the guy called is impossible for a viscount class, so i think she will be the princess.
so the same will goes for sylphy..

and we doenst talk about his clown outfit...
and that he is in a love pentagon
Aug 17, 8:44 AM
Apr 2023
It's official, Kaitou is not just a lolicon; he's technically becoming a groomer if he's not careful 😂
We know Syl, Luce and Bel can regain their original forms when they level up more but that's still a long way to go - they'll be staying in their loli and shouta forms for now 😂
Well at least Kaitou's harem is "all inclusive"
Aug 17, 11:38 AM
Jul 2023
Bisexual “harem” outside of villainess anime is interesting to say the least. uncommon nowadays.
Aug 17, 12:12 PM
Jan 2022
Kinda wish our MC kept his density to only his relationships (tho ofc be great if that wasn't the case either)

like how do you not expect summoning a new character to bring their level down to yours, you've seen it twice already??!!
Aug 17, 1:36 PM

Mar 2019
the animation felt so weird during this episode and i have thise feeling that the story doesn't progress at all
Aug 17, 2:04 PM
Feb 2016
What's next? A little male angel? lol
Aug 17, 2:16 PM

Feb 2015
Most disappointing thing to me is honestly the sound design. They could do a lot better with the music and sound effects imo that would make the show a lot better, up the intensity of the music, sharper sounds to match what's happening on screen and so on. Then at least even though the "no risk" factor that others have mentioned is still there it would at least feel a little more exciting.
Aug 17, 2:45 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
A bit more of an intense episode this time because the gang ran into another strong monster on a floor it wasn’t supposed to be on, it seemed like it would be pretty tough but really it was more of a bullet sponge lol, but it makes sense that it would take a lot of hits to kill because the whole party is underleveled. They managed to handle it pretty well tho, but the whole gang was pretty tired afterwards, which was the prefect time for another big bad to show up, but this time it was a devil like Luceria, named Bellia.

And although this fight could have looked better in a few places, it was an interesting one where no one could do any damage except for Kaito with that backstab, but then Bellia just healed it off lol. When all else failed, it was time to finally upgrade one of the lolis into a beautiful babe, being Luceria this time, and she made very quick work of Bellia, almost hard to believe he was waxing them all moments ago. And although Luceria had just won, I like that she kept fishing for compliments and making Kaito promise to treat her like Sylphy, all while Kaito was slowly dying lol. And to my surprise, Kaito isn’t simply collecting lolis anymore, he’s now collecting shotas too with his acquisition of Bellia, I guess things will be shaken up a bit in the party going forward. And at the very end, we were met with the true villain, taxes lol, i guess it’s a conversation they had to have.
Aug 17, 7:23 PM

Apr 2012
Idiot insisted on splitting 24 million worth of cash to already weathy trust fund girls. This guy doesn't even stop to think and weigh his options. What's glaring to me was that he ignored Luce's advice to sell the summon card, which contained the demon they fought (His picture was on the card) This MC is so stupid. That summon card would've gotten him at least 1 billion.

Janethan23Aug 17, 7:28 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Aug 17, 8:23 PM

Mar 2013
and so the both summoned girls are pouting... How adorable... 🥰🥰🥰

This MC is creating more harem...

Luce being a grown up is quite awesome.
When, Syl?

MC dropped a shota-card... Gross.

Tax-returns? lol

P.S. The animation is getting nasty on us just to fasten the story.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Aug 17, 10:28 PM

Nov 2018
On-screen text literally says "Gloves of Force" and then they translate it as "Gloves of Reason"...what the crap? I went and looked up the kanji too; "riryoku" is the word they used for "The Force" in Star Wars, same kanji.
Aug 18, 2:23 AM

Oct 2016
so now a shota is being added to the harem?

Aug 18, 5:01 AM

Mar 2024
I was honestly thinking as I saw this episode, if he wouldn't want to sell the card, he should've just given it to the girls to let one of them summon it. He doesn't need Bel, but Bel is a million times stronger than that hamster they're carrying...
Aug 18, 6:00 AM
Dec 2019
The anime reminds me of my school days. It was often the case that the girls back then were into such extremely cool ones, but they couldn't get anything together. And anime isn't really any different.

Sometimes I hoped luce had sucked him dry. Especially he promised Luce to get respect as well as Syl, but did he sell the card? No, he went against it...

They are really poor girls.
Aug 18, 7:25 AM

Dec 2014
I was not expecting a new servant
Aug 18, 1:13 PM

Jan 2014
So he defeats a devil. Devil turns into a card. He summons the devil…

Does the devil retain his memories? It seems like he is a new character after being summoned, but it seems Luce has memories of her family/status?
"Most people don't try to become adults, they just can't stay children any longer."
- Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Aug 18, 9:30 PM
Jul 2014
MiaAyende said:
On-screen text literally says "Gloves of Force" and then they translate it as "Gloves of Reason"...what the crap? I went and looked up the kanji too; "riryoku" is the word they used for "The Force" in Star Wars, same kanji.

Weirdly, the second time they showed the stats window, it read "gloves of reason" there too. So they translated the image the second time and not the first. And both the description and the effect seem a lot more like force than reason.
Aug 20, 2:48 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to Malufeenho
the animation felt so weird during this episode and i have thise feeling that the story doesn't progress at all
This was such a disappointing, rushed, poorly directed episode. There was so much information that felt like it just got brush aside like the show itself doesn't remotely care about it. The animation was filled with what just looked like jump cuts. This probably should've been at least two episodes, but instead we get new weapon, orthros fight, devil fight, and new servant all within the span of one episode. So much happened but it really just feels like wasted potential.

I was really hoping he would sell the devil, they just made him so hateable. I hope this episode is an exception to this series because so far all the other episodes have been pretty good.
Aug 23, 2:19 AM

Oct 2014
man I was half wishing they turn the story 180 degree by making things dark with the doggo (hence Haruka's fear and trauma would have a real plot relevance)
but nah ofc they go with the shitty mastermind that aren't really that powerful anyway and he turns into a boy that seemingly made for... that direction, for those kind of fans.

ah well, I was being naive, I guess.
Aug 23, 4:48 PM
Aug 2024
Shota totemo kawaiiiiiiiii. Welcome male repurezento!
Aug 24, 6:55 AM

Jun 2014
Oh he got a pet shota to go with his pet lolis. Nice.
Aug 24, 9:50 PM

Jul 2017
The girls or the lolis, Kaito must make a choice...

Between the fantasy world and the real world, Kaito sure is neglecting his goddesses, but working together is better than bearing grudges. And against an orthros, the group tries their best to subdue the tough monster, and they did...at the behest of witnessing a devil.

A knight-class devil like Bellia proves that only Luceria can match with him, and her Beauty of Gluttony, whilst at the consumption of Kaito's HP, restores her viscount-class powers enough to defeat him, leaving everyone surviving with levelling up as well. The leftover droppings, plus the servant card that he's left with....also summons Bellia in a loli fashion. The orthros's magic core on the 9th floor definitely is alarming, though the reward of 24 million yen to share around (plus tax returns), it's abundant for everyone.

More achievements on Kaito's behalf, that's good...
Aug 25, 10:54 AM
Aug 2023
The fighting scene and frame scene sucks.
Aug 27, 11:56 AM
Apr 2023
I was kind of hoping the devil would just kill them during that fight to be honest 😬 because of how awful the show was being.

Don't like the MC at all and the animation/drawing style is pretty ugly, but guess it could be interesting that he's becoming like a mass slave trader...?
Yesterday, 12:18 PM
Aug 2024
Reply to Malufeenho
@Malufeenho

I didn't understand the story very well.

This time, I have no idea why the knight-class demon Bellia attacked Kaito and his friends.

What is the position of the knight-class demon Bellia? I don't know why Orthros was there.

Anyway, it was a story that didn't have enough explanation.
10 hours ago

Feb 2011
I don't get why sylphy has a nice chest in the ending video but is a loli during the show

at least Luce got a short growth spurt

More topics from this board

» A certain character's condition (ep 10 spoiler)

FullyCharged - 9 hours ago

2 by Cielord »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

17 by CrazyButNot4U »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24

29 by Scootboi »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 10

41 by rarukuansieru »»
Yesterday, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 13

25 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Aug 30, 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.