Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2021 6:56 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A cat bestowed with the title of Honorary Guard. Impressive.
May 15, 2021 9:29 PM

Oct 2020
Oh now we got 2 mao maos lol, this is getting good.

And come on Jinshi, when you do that you gotta be more aggressive sniffing it to achieve maximum enjoyment out of it.

Komi-san spoiler

May 15, 2021 11:16 PM

Mar 2015
it resemble the current status little bit too much isn't it jinshi?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 17, 2021 2:32 PM
Dec 2014
Can someone explain to me the reading of their names? It says that her name is written 猫猫 but the two reading for this kanji are ねこ and ビョウ. Same goes for 毛 which is け or モウ so how is it Mao Mao? Is the Manga using Chinese readings? I'm confused 😕
May 17, 2021 8:01 PM

May 2020
hella cute also Jinshi my man, that's not how you sniff a pussy😩
“𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤.”
May 17, 2021 8:11 PM

May 2020
KrzysMC said:
Can someone explain to me the reading of their names? It says that her name is written 猫猫 but the two reading for this kanji are ねこ and ビョウ. Same goes for 毛 which is け or モウ so how is it Mao Mao? Is the Manga using Chinese readings? I'm confused 😕

"猫猫" is a chinese character but used in Japanese version too (kanji)
ねこ literally just means "cat" (very similar to Maomao's name if translated)
idk about the rest either... they just love to use different characters idk why they can't just stick with one name smfh
“𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤.”
May 17, 2021 11:57 PM
Dec 2014
Kazumi_Akari said:
KrzysMC said:

"猫猫" is a chinese character but used in Japanese version too (kanji)
ねこ literally just means "cat" (very similar to Maomao's name if translated)
idk about the rest either... they just love to use different characters idk why they can't just stick with one name smfh
I know that. I can read Japanese that's why I'm confused because neither on nor kun reading match. I think I will never understand how Japanese names work :D
May 20, 2021 7:35 AM

Mar 2015
mao mao finally found someone with same interest as her!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 19, 2021 5:51 AM

Jul 2021
about chapter 43 / caravan / part 1 :

mao mao and shao ran , these 2 girls are having a date together , so cute , they look like lovers , lol .

about chapter 43 / caravan / part 2 :

- jinshi : why did you sniff the girls ? are you a perverted man ?

- mao mao : YOU ARE a perverted man , you are a d!ckless pervert eunuch .

- yo , mao mao , your line sounds so wrong . a d!ckless eunuch doesnt get any $exual desire , so he cant be a pervert .

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Aug 16, 2023 5:27 AM

Feb 2007
"Clothes become unwearable the second they fall out of fashion!" Yep, true women... :D Meanwhile, as a man, I'm more of the school of thought that goes "Clothes become unwearable the second they fall apart!" :P
Jul 25, 11:40 PM
May 2024
NOIICIIIIICIEEE

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Chapter 75 Discussion

ryzxgum - Sep 20

6 by daywithoutgames »»
Oct 15, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Chapter 76 Discussion

ryzxgum - Oct 13

0 by ryzxgum »»
Oct 13, 7:07 PM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Chapter 74 Discussion

starrymoon194 - Jun 25

4 by daywithoutgames »»
Oct 9, 5:28 AM

» Nekokurage has been arrested for tax evasion

_cjessop19_ - Jul 24

14 by Ari4 »»
Aug 30, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Chapter 73 Discussion

ryzxgum - Jun 2

7 by daywithoutgames »»
Aug 16, 1:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.