Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 7:05 AM

Nov 2011
Welp, Kaito's peaceful days are definitely over. That Lucelia has a hotblooded personality and isn't shy about showing off. She really doesn't hold back her personality.

Seems this show still puts a lot of relevance in skills and stats. I'm not exactly sure what direction they have planned for Sylphy's character but she seems to always act the same way around Kaito. Feels pretty similar to the previous two episodes.
Jul 13, 8:07 AM
Oct 2022
Look… all I can say is that I can’t ever get the time back I spent watching this episode. This anime comes off as a traning video for 5 year olds on how to handle interpersonal relationships.. jokes aside it suffers most from our wimpy mc. He’s not a beta he’s a flipping ZETA… the 💩 my dog leaves outside have more backbone than this poor excuse for a main character. Now that he’s got magic we’ll get to see a new level of cowardice. I know I’m being harsh and probably a little unfair but maybe if the reason they put this anime into the season lineup was explained would help. So many other far more deserving choices out there to pick from.. I just don’t get it… now please give me my 24 mins of existence back. Thank you..
Jul 13, 8:16 AM
Apr 2021
mc is more dumb and dumber on every next episode sigh..
Jul 13, 8:23 AM
Jun 2013
This MC is the epitome of being the biggest liability in a team. Is constantly tripping over a stat? There's no way. How could someone who spend so much time in combat, even if fighting against slimes that can dodge and move relatively quickly, be so inept at balance and coordination to the point of falling over? He should know the enemies would charge at him by now to not get surprised by such an action every time. This anime would be better off without him. Also, how is it possible that of all things, slimes are the ones to drop all these rare items? Is it possible for higher-level monsters to drop even better rare items? Ridiculous.
Jul 13, 8:50 AM

Mar 2013
The new loli character is annoying. Someone needs some punishment from the master... but the master is a pushover.

But in the end, we get to see her warming up to the MC... a nice progress.

P.S. The childhood-char is finally getting jealous of a girl. lol
CrazyButNot4UJul 13, 4:47 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 13, 8:54 AM
Jul 2023
Pretty much structured like a slice of life series, but with MC that infuriate instead of invigorate.

Syl and Lucelia can’t do anything wrong, just exist and be cute is enough.

Jul 13, 8:55 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The new loli Kaito summoned is here, and her name is Luceria/Lucelia, and she’s plenty cute too but Kaito wasn’t happy that she’s not a beautiful babe, too bad, now you gotta deal with two hungry lolis lol. And this hunger is posing even more of a problem now than it did before with both servants needing to be fed now, and after Kaito had to deal with figuring out how to treat them both equally, he’s now making even less of a profit than ever. He did at least find a workaround by having them both be his cheerleaders, but this means he can still only take on slimes with his current equipment, how’s a man supposed to make it in this loli eats money world lol.

Although he did at least learn a magic spell from yet another rare slime, but it looks like even this attack is weak and not helpful in a fight lol, perhaps it might come in handy later tho, I also kinda like that this situation is similar to Asahi’s from Gekkou’s first anime “One-Hit Kill Sister” last year, man just can’t make his adventuring dreams a reality. And it’s unfortunate some others here aren’t enjoying this, I will admit it’s probably the weakest of Gekkou’s shows so far, but there’s still a lot to go and I personally find the double loli escapades to be fun even with Kaito being unable to do much on his own.
Jul 13, 10:26 AM

Feb 2010
Man... I wish life was this easy. Explore dungeons, smack monsters, collect lolis, make mony be selling some magical bs. Where are the other adventurers tho?
Jul 13, 2:24 PM

Dec 2018
This is the luckiest guy in their world right now and yet he is terrible at managing things. It's okay to be a bit dense at his age, but hopefully later on he'll have to confront his ego and his selfishness.
Jul 13, 3:05 PM
Mar 2014
Waaaaay too fast.
They are skipping too much stuff from the manga.
They also skip the real fight between Syl and Demon girl.
They also skipped the part where they removed her demon core in the eye
They made it look like their fight was a dream, in the manga the fight between Syl and Luceria was an actual grand battle, it sucks how they made it into a silly dream inside MC's head.

The anime is turning out into a huge let down.
Jul 13, 4:33 PM

Jan 2020
Almost all of the good stuff is being skipped from the manga. The epic battle between Lucilia and the main duo before she joins them plus the short arc where mc visits Syl in the card world. The studio is horrendous with what they’ve produced here
Jul 13, 5:14 PM
Mar 2017
This harem takes itself way too seriously to remotely garner my interest. If it wants to be a harem and it's nothing short of a parody I just don't care :/. Gz to people that can still enjoy harems in 2024 tho. More power to you :).
Jul 13, 8:05 PM
Feb 2015
Reply to AllGamer
Waaaaay too fast.
They are skipping too much stuff from the manga.
They also skip the real fight between Syl and Demon girl.
They also skipped the part where they removed her demon core in the eye
They made it look like their fight was a dream, in the manga the fight between Syl and Luceria was an actual grand battle, it sucks how they made it into a silly dream inside MC's head.

The anime is turning out into a huge let down.
@AllGamer if this is skipping a ton they didnt skip enough.
Jul 13, 11:22 PM
Jan 2022
man the MC being this much of an idiotic brick is pretty tiresome tbh

hope he gets some character development and not just leveling
Jul 14, 2:50 AM
Oct 2011
This anime seems blander than tap water. The main character is about as interesting as a sock, the design of the 2 summons is highly questionable, like why the hell are they elementary school girls... and worse of all, the "action" is extremely repetitive and there seeems to be no story in sight. Will probably give it 1 more episode to make sure, but seems like this one will end up being a drop.
Jul 14, 5:39 AM
Sep 2020
This anime adaptation is a huge disappointment compared to the original manga. It's hard to understand why the manga's author approved this. The anime doesn't even come close to capturing 1% of the manga's quality. Do yourself a favor and read the manga instead—the anime is trash!
Jul 14, 5:52 PM

Dec 2009
What's wrong with this guy, he gets a free mesugaki and he's complaining!!

I wonder who this anime is catering to... Definitely not me!

Where are my free lolis?
GenesisAriaJul 14, 5:55 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jul 14, 9:51 PM

Feb 2011
the new devil loli is fantastic

Jul 15, 10:10 AM
Mar 2024
The nerf they did to this story has no forgiveness from anyone, the truth is that the animes are to promote the work, I think, not to destroy it.
Jul 15, 3:18 PM
Oct 2022
At this point I'm not sure why he's bothering to keep his loli harem a secret. They're bound to character after being summoned. His default mode seems to be lying.
Jul 16, 3:44 PM

Nov 2009
TBH, unlike MC, I wouldn't mind getting either smol and cute or big and sexy, they're both good.

Plus, the 2 acts like little cheerleaders, LOL, so cute.

(also... "Syl, we need to talk" "just... just the both of us?"... hmmm... is it me... or was Syl thinking of something naughty? lol)

And MC was expecting more Loli Cards... dude's getting a bit greedy huh...

Not to mention, his childhood friend seems to be getting "lonely" cause MC isn't interacting much with her like before. (she was happy at the beginning as MC noticed, cause she thought he was going to stay together and go to the next level school together)

BTW... the "new weapon" is a crossbow... first a Spray can, now this...

I think he's going to keep on upgrade to the next weapon as he goes deeper... wonder when he'll start getting modern military grade weapons, LOL

Also... is that escalator inside the dungeon? or is that in their school? (the walls looks kinda like a dungeon)...

But... an entire escalator in the dungeon seems kinda weird...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 21, 2:43 AM

Jul 2017
Oh welp, Kaito earns yet another loli: Viscount-class demon Luceria, though she's rather feisty and wants to be fed, though a little Talk no Jutsu does the trick in order not for the CCTVs to capture the lolis in action. And going deep in the dungeon, the drop rate just keeps getting worse and worse, and there's not enough to feed Luceria. The funny bit about Kaito just being so dense about Katsuragi and how she's so forward with him that Shinji and Hayato just gasp in confusion, Kaito's just only made for the dungeons and not much more. But when Katsuragi tries to get along with Kaito, he just whimpers and blathers about Sylphy and Luceria as if they're real people.

The real question about Kaito's treatment to the lolis, is that Syl is being forgotten on the wayside as compared to Luceria, which she demands the same amount of attention as the latter does. This poses a problem once Syl levels up, which demands more magic cores, and has to always hide the truth from the Guild with the lesser cores. On the upside, Luceria is listening to Kaito more now, and instead of the servant card from the metallic slimes, he gets a magic orb which grants him new spells...but is so weak that he should've sold it.

Forget about romance, Kaito, you're simply not cut for it.
Jul 21, 10:22 AM
Oct 2020
Just sell the new card already, she's annoying as f.... i can sit through the mcs insane patheticness but there's a limit to my patience... there better be some personality growth soon.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - 5 hours ago

8 by phantomfandom »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 20

20 by Nagamasakun »»
Jul 25, 10:00 PM

» how different is the anime from the manga?

Chronigan - Jul 13

18 by amlg »»
Jul 23, 11:53 AM

» Is this adaptation rushed? Seems so

FullyCharged - Jul 13

6 by FullyCharged »»
Jul 21, 6:25 AM

» what are your thoughts on Sylphy's design?

Gigabarto - Jul 6

24 by amlg »»
Jul 16, 3:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.