Forum Settings
Forums

Which character is supposed to be smart but is actually not smart

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 7, 10:19 AM

Dec 2015
Various murderers in Kindaichi who put elaborate murder schemes into action in order to get money for medical treatment of their daughter/mother/loved ones, appararently unaware of the compulsory health insurance in Japan.
Jul 7, 11:14 AM

Apr 2024
Estefan said:
unaware of the compulsory health insurance in Japan.

But they have to go to America for surgery, because no one in Japan is good enough. That also was a thing in Meitantei Conan.

As far as the topic goes, most characters that are supposed to be smart are like that. It's rare to find geniuses that are written in a believable way, but then 90% of everything is crap anyway.

I don't really mind characters not being as smart as they are supposed to be. Anyone can be a dumbass some time. Doesn't take me out of the story.
Jul 7, 11:25 AM
Aug 2021
Kaiji from Kaiji in both the seasons
Jul 7, 11:43 AM

Mar 2012
Murata Ken from Kyo Kara Maoh, he's supposed to be the reincarnation of the super knowledgeable Great Sage and has memories of all his past lives from 4000 years but acts pretty dumb. Specially the so called battle of wits between him and Sara in the manga was laughably bad, goes to show that dumb authors can't write smart characters.
Jul 7, 1:36 PM

Jul 2021
Characters can only be as smart as the author.

And the worst offender in this regard is Zankyou no Terror.
That was a total unwatchable mess of supposedly smart characters running around doing random nonsense without the audience being clued in.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jul 7, 2:17 PM

Jul 2022
Terror in Resonance: The MAL Forum Thread
Jul 7, 3:51 PM

Aug 2020
Kenzolo-folk said:
Johan moments were just him rizzing up people for no reason
what "no reason"? Like the quote you mentioned which if i'm not mistaken was said to

As for
Kenzolo-folk said:
Like who is actually taking this seriously irl??
we must first test this with an irl Richard Braun and an irl Johan Liebert before saying it will/won't work if it hadn't happened already but afaik, no one knows for sure which again, Johan's "manipulation" is more on mentally unstable individuals like Richard and that's what we see him do.

But the bigger issue is like i said, we both know him going around manipulating people isn't the point of his character. In other words that's just a side point and it's irrational to use that side point to say "he's overrated" as a character in the bigger picture. Sure, everyone has a "i wish they'd shown it more" and that's fine but yeah, it's a WISH. Not a criticism.

Kenzolo-folk said:
Compared to someone like Askeladd who was an actual smart manipulator,
tbh Askeladd is the one where i don't get all the hype be it as a character, villain or manipulator. He's not bad. Just okay and manipulating skills wise Light Yagami should take the cake among anime characters. We see how he diverts people's attention in favour of his own goals since at the very young age of 17. Well at least in the first arc.
Jul 7, 8:26 PM
Jun 2024
Reply to LoveYourSmile
Lelouch: plays wrong chess, wastes his superpower on some silly things that don't help him get any closer to his goals, very bad at reading people. I don't remember if he is supposed to be a super-smart college student, but he doesn't look even as a high-schooler to me.
@LoveYourSmile you're just jealous he checkmated your king with his king😤😤😤
Jul 7, 10:58 PM

Aug 2017
Senku from Dr. Stone. He's some sort of genius because everyone around him is dumbed down to make him look good.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 8, 11:40 AM

Aug 2012
Tessa Testarossa, FMP

Like, her fitting into OP's description is so accurate that it is insulting
Jul 8, 4:01 PM

Aug 2020
Reply to Nurguburu
Senku from Dr. Stone. He's some sort of genius because everyone around him is dumbed down to make him look good.
@Nurguburu idk what exactly you're talking about. Man's pretty much mastered all fields of science and mathematics at only 17-18 yo. If that's not genius idk what is. The characters around him no matter how dumb they are doesn't negate that fact.
Jul 8, 5:57 PM

Dec 2021
Reply to DesuMaiden
Every anime character aka a user of 4chan calls themselves a "hacker". When in fact a "hacker" is usually just a code word for a pedophile. Who is using sophisicated computer software/hacking software to disguise their ip address/identities online. So that they can download/upload cp without the police being able to identify them. And these hackers are even using sophisicated encryption software on their computers to hide any traces of illegal files on their computers, in case if the police send a search warrant to their house. To inspect their devices of illegal files.
@DesuMaiden Guess I'll go on 4chan and investigate.
"The Yang Sword cuts what I want to cut."

"Look, it's my victory again."
Jul 8, 9:01 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to TRC_Randy
Kenzolo-folk said:
Johan moments were just him rizzing up people for no reason
what "no reason"? Like the quote you mentioned which if i'm not mistaken was said to

As for
Kenzolo-folk said:
we must first test this with an irl Richard Braun and an irl Johan Liebert before saying it will/won't work if it hadn't happened already but afaik, no one knows for sure which again, Johan's "manipulation" is more on mentally unstable individuals like Richard and that's what we see him do.

But the bigger issue is like i said, we both know him going around manipulating people isn't the point of his character. In other words that's just a side point and it's irrational to use that side point to say "he's overrated" as a character in the bigger picture. Sure, everyone has a "i wish they'd shown it more" and that's fine but yeah, it's a WISH. Not a criticism.

Kenzolo-folk said:
Compared to someone like Askeladd who was an actual smart manipulator,
tbh Askeladd is the one where i don't get all the hype be it as a character, villain or manipulator. He's not bad. Just okay and manipulating skills wise Light Yagami should take the cake among anime characters. We see how he diverts people's attention in favour of his own goals since at the very young age of 17. Well at least in the first arc.
@TRC_Randy
I can and I will use that side point. If the show is gonna tell me he’s a smart dude, I want to believe it. Simple as that. In my opinion, the dude is edgy as fuck, and it’s out of place in this story. It’s a simple show, don’t tell. #1 basic in writing.That’s a fair criticism. If johan wasn’t a blonde pretty boy nobody would be giving him this much wanking. Just because you don’t agree with me doesn’t mean u have to come up with this pseudo intellectual bs
Kenzolo-folkJul 8, 9:08 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 10:12 PM

Aug 2020
Reply to Kenzolo-folk
@TRC_Randy
I can and I will use that side point. If the show is gonna tell me he’s a smart dude, I want to believe it. Simple as that. In my opinion, the dude is edgy as fuck, and it’s out of place in this story. It’s a simple show, don’t tell. #1 basic in writing.That’s a fair criticism. If johan wasn’t a blonde pretty boy nobody would be giving him this much wanking. Just because you don’t agree with me doesn’t mean u have to come up with this pseudo intellectual bs
Kenzolo-folk said:
pseudo intellectual bs
you really are just a 17 year-old. Well at least you're honest.
Jul 8, 10:53 PM
Oct 2013
Natsume from Beelzebub when we all know it was Furuichi all along.
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
Jul 8, 11:27 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to TRC_Randy
Kenzolo-folk said:
pseudo intellectual bs
you really are just a 17 year-old. Well at least you're honest.
@TRC_Randy

And you can’t admit when a 17 year old is making a valid point at your age. Embarrassing
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 11:49 PM

Aug 2020
Reply to Kenzolo-folk
@TRC_Randy

And you can’t admit when a 17 year old is making a valid point at your age. Embarrassing
@Kenzolo-folk no YOU can't admit MY valid points young lady. I made a point about Richard Braun and your "who's taking this seriously irl?" thing. You didn't address those. And your next point in case you're missing, was illogical. How can you take a side point of a much bigger thing and say "yeah that makes it overrated" in its whole? It was nothing but an "i'm entitled to my opinion". Then there's the
Kenzolo-folk said:
It’s a simple show, don’t tell. #1 basic in writing.
who says it's #1 basic in writing? On what principles?

And the rest are just immature teen rantings. "Wanking", "pseudo intellectual bs", no mature person would use it in a discussion. Just as you said, it's
Kenzolo-folk said:
Embarrassing
Jul 9, 1:03 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to TRC_Randy
@Kenzolo-folk no YOU can't admit MY valid points young lady. I made a point about Richard Braun and your "who's taking this seriously irl?" thing. You didn't address those. And your next point in case you're missing, was illogical. How can you take a side point of a much bigger thing and say "yeah that makes it overrated" in its whole? It was nothing but an "i'm entitled to my opinion". Then there's the
Kenzolo-folk said:
It’s a simple show, don’t tell. #1 basic in writing.

And the rest are just immature teen rantings. "Wanking", "pseudo intellectual bs", no mature person would use it in a discussion. Just as you said, it's
Kenzolo-folk said:
Embarrassing
@TRC_Randy

TRC_Randy said:
How can you take a side point of a much bigger thing and say "yeah that makes it overrated" in its whole? It was nothing but an "i'm entitled to my opinion".

Because the sidepoint is quite literally the topic of discussion. Johan's purpose as a character may not be about being a genius, but the thread is literally about characters that are not as smart as they are hyped up to be in the series.

TRC_Randy said:
Richard Braun on the rooftop in ep 29 was bcoz we've seen him wavering about him shooting the young man dead without proof and further even lies claiming he was drunk when doing so i.e. he's trying to lie to himself to escape his own mistake sth one could argue was a literal murder which means putting himself on edge for years and having come so close to exposing Johan which the latter, also having read his files took the chance and eliminated him cleanly.

truthfully dude, I didn't reply because this text is so hard to read. You need to use punctuation more often, like I'm not even trying to be a grammar nazi, theres genuinely a lot of run-on sentences. But what I mean by no reason is that Im not convinced that what Johan says is actually really "manipulative." to me it just looks like things go his way cuz plot.

TRC_Randy said:

Yeah I know. Light interacts with a lot of mentally stable and unstable people, yet his methods still work and they're even believable. Even for a character like Richard Braun, it was hard to believe that he would fold that easily over that comically dark speech from Johan. And it's not like only Johan could have come up with that speech, it's literally the first thing that would come to your mind if you want to get under the skin of someone like Richard, so I didn't think it was saying much about Johan being smart. But hey if you can imagine someone taking that seriously good for you.

TRC_Randy said:

Idk about you but whenever I hear about any important literary technique, either in english class or from an actual author they always say "show dont tell."
Jul 12, 8:27 AM

Aug 2020
Reply to Kenzolo-folk
@TRC_Randy

TRC_Randy said:
How can you take a side point of a much bigger thing and say "yeah that makes it overrated" in its whole? It was nothing but an "i'm entitled to my opinion".

Because the sidepoint is quite literally the topic of discussion. Johan's purpose as a character may not be about being a genius, but the thread is literally about characters that are not as smart as they are hyped up to be in the series.

TRC_Randy said:
Richard Braun on the rooftop in ep 29 was bcoz we've seen him wavering about him shooting the young man dead without proof and further even lies claiming he was drunk when doing so i.e. he's trying to lie to himself to escape his own mistake sth one could argue was a literal murder which means putting himself on edge for years and having come so close to exposing Johan which the latter, also having read his files took the chance and eliminated him cleanly.

truthfully dude, I didn't reply because this text is so hard to read. You need to use punctuation more often, like I'm not even trying to be a grammar nazi, theres genuinely a lot of run-on sentences. But what I mean by no reason is that Im not convinced that what Johan says is actually really "manipulative." to me it just looks like things go his way cuz plot.

TRC_Randy said:

Yeah I know. Light interacts with a lot of mentally stable and unstable people, yet his methods still work and they're even believable. Even for a character like Richard Braun, it was hard to believe that he would fold that easily over that comically dark speech from Johan. And it's not like only Johan could have come up with that speech, it's literally the first thing that would come to your mind if you want to get under the skin of someone like Richard, so I didn't think it was saying much about Johan being smart. But hey if you can imagine someone taking that seriously good for you.

TRC_Randy said:

Idk about you but whenever I hear about any important literary technique, either in english class or from an actual author they always say "show dont tell."
Kenzolo-folk said:
Because the sidepoint is quite literally the topic of discussion.
but my complaint was never about "bro you're going off-topic". Read again. Plus this is what you said
Kenzolo-folk said:
There's just better/smarter villians than Johan.
and in the other thread about the most overrated villains some months ago iirc you said the same thing. Your whole line of thinking has been "Johan's wit/manipulation/whatever isn't shown therefore he's an overrated villain even tho i know that's not the point of his character" and that's the question i'm asking you that hasn't been answered since; how's that logical?

Kenzolo-folk said:
truthfully dude, I didn't reply because this text is so hard to read.
not hard, you're just lazy

No offense btw.

Kenzolo-folk said:
You need to use punctuation more often,
....... excuse me?

Kenzolo-folk said:
like I'm not even trying to be a grammar nazi, theres genuinely a lot of run-on sentences.
i genuinely wanna know which parts should be improved then.

Kenzolo-folk said:
Even for a character like Richard Braun, it was hard to believe that he would fold that easily over that comically dark speech from Johan.
"hard to believe" isn't an argument. Like i said to use realism as the point then realism it is you should go with not by throwing in "believe" all of a sudden. And please don't make claims like "comically dark speech" if you're not gonna justify that that is the case.

Kenzolo-folk said:
And it's not like only Johan could have come up with that speech, it's literally the first thing that would come to your mind if you want to get under the skin of someone like Richard, so I didn't think it was saying much about Johan being smart.
to do that you'd have to know the state of mind that that person is currently in and what exact thing you should say to them as well as what kind of reaction it'd trigger. If that's not smart idk what is.

And nowhere in the show it is stated nor implied that "only Johan could have come up with that speech". Don't know where you got that from.

Kenzolo-folk said:
important =/= #1 basic in writing.
Jul 12, 9:12 AM

Feb 2024
For anyone saying Johan I refer you to this thread https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2066316
Jul 12, 10:15 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to TRC_Randy
Kenzolo-folk said:
Because the sidepoint is quite literally the topic of discussion.
but my complaint was never about "bro you're going off-topic". Read again. Plus this is what you said
Kenzolo-folk said:
and in the other thread about the most overrated villains some months ago iirc you said the same thing. Your whole line of thinking has been "Johan's wit/manipulation/whatever isn't shown therefore he's an overrated villain even tho i know that's not the point of his character" and that's the question i'm asking you that hasn't been answered since; how's that logical?

Kenzolo-folk said:
truthfully dude, I didn't reply because this text is so hard to read.
not hard, you're just lazy

No offense btw.

Kenzolo-folk said:
You need to use punctuation more often,
....... excuse me?

Kenzolo-folk said:
like I'm not even trying to be a grammar nazi, theres genuinely a lot of run-on sentences.

Kenzolo-folk said:
Even for a character like Richard Braun, it was hard to believe that he would fold that easily over that comically dark speech from Johan.
"hard to believe" isn't an argument. Like i said to use realism as the point then realism it is you should go with not by throwing in "believe" all of a sudden. And please don't make claims like "comically dark speech" if you're not gonna justify that that is the case.

Kenzolo-folk said:
And it's not like only Johan could have come up with that speech, it's literally the first thing that would come to your mind if you want to get under the skin of someone like Richard, so I didn't think it was saying much about Johan being smart.
to do that you'd have to know the state of mind that that person is currently in and what exact thing you should say to them as well as what kind of reaction it'd trigger. If that's not smart idk what is.

And nowhere in the show it is stated nor implied that "only Johan could have come up with that speech". Don't know where you got that from.

Kenzolo-folk said:
@TRC_Randy

Please for the life of me learn how to properly read.

TRC_Randy said:
but my complaint was never about "bro you're going off-topic". Read again.

I was not accusing you of that, thats actually MY point. My point is that you're going off-topic, talking about what the purpose of Johan is, when I'm not even trying to talk about that. Johan is a well-known "smart" character, so I'm addressing that aspect of him. Saying that thats "not even the point of him" is ridiculous because it's just going off topic. And you're also talking about a whole separate thread about overrated villians from months ago

TRC_Randy said:

I've already answered this. His intelligence may not be the purpose of his existence, but its literally the driving force for everything that happens regarding him. His "intelligence" is how he manipulates people, premeditates murder, part of why he was called the "masterpiece" of Kinderheim 511, how he's able to clear his tracks because of his academic record, and his process of finding Nina. So his intelligence is obviously very important to his character. The main word people in this fandom use when describing him is "manipulator." Yet his manipulations put into practice are crap, it's not believable. We never see an actual "big brain" moment come out of this character that makes you go.. wow how did he think of that? As opposed to a lot of villians like Aizen or Light. He just says words and his victims follow through, then he pisses off and goes being mysterious for the rest of the series.

TRC_Randy said:
"hard to believe" isn't an argument.

Why isn't it? If an author doesn't make the effort to make something believable to justify their claim that a character is smart/villianious/ blah blah then thats as fair criticism. Imma use a recent movie for example, like in Kung fu Panda 4. The movie says that the chameleon is the villian, yet he doesn't do anything actually villianious (the most he does is push someone down the stairs) so its hard to believe that Po has a difficult time fighting him. Compared to Tai Lung who we saw masterfully escape prison by himself, and fight the furious 5 alone). Same here when the story says that Johan is extremely smart, yet it never actually shows him do anything calculated, so it's hard to believe that he was able to succeed in all of his endeavors.

TRC_Randy said:
if you're not gonna justify that that is the case.

I already justified it, I showed you one of his corny speeches

TRC_Randy said:

Bro what.... It takes one look at Brauns history to make up some bs to get under his skin. if u found that impressive idek what to say man, thats crazy.

TRC_Randy said:

It's pretty damn basic. How specific do you want me to go? third twice removed basic in writing?

TRC_Randy said:
nd nowhere in the show it is stated nor implied that "only Johan could have come up with that speech".

He's a "manipulative serial killer." The point is that he's unique and special. Like they've stated and implied a million times in the show already. its already implied. Get off Johan's nut's holy shit bruh

TRC_Randy said:

Richard Braun was on the rooftop in episode 29 because we have seen him wavering about shooting the young man dead without proof. (Notice the period??) Furthermore, he lies, claiming he was drunk when he did it. He is trying to lie to himself to escape his own mistake, which one could argue was a literal murder. This has put him on edge for years. Having come so close to exposing Johan, the latter, who had read his files, took the chance and eliminated him cleanly.

^ compare this with ur original paragraph. Shit looks horrible
Kenzolo-folkJul 12, 10:37 AM
Jul 12, 10:19 AM

Nov 2013
Yagami Light is famously supposed to be a mastermind, but then acts like a complete idiot in the last few episodes
Jul 12, 6:24 PM

Aug 2022

Chizuru from Rent-a-Girlfriend.

Chizuru only seems smart thanks to how dumb virtually all main characters are in the series. And I hate to break it to anime onlies, but she's going to get dumber in Season 4. All in the name of "no progress".
Jul 12, 6:55 PM
Dec 2014
Kraft Lawrence from Spice and Wolf. Now, I get it. He's pretty competent when it comes to negotiations. But, let me break it down for you, Mark.

-Discovered a plot to gather all coins of a currency and then re-circulate them at a profit. He decides to go to a trading company with this knowledge rather than negotiate with the company that is committing this fraud plot. He did this in full view of the people who had originally reached out to scam him without a plan to protect himself and Holo. At the best, if he was focused on justice, he should have held the information hostage to the competing trading company in exchange for protection. Instead, they were force to push the scam ahead of its pre-planned deadline in order to guarantee his and Holo's safety. This had the downside of allowing the King's financial advisors take advantage of the timing and relative value of the coin (at the time) to negotiate a one-sided contract.

-The armor thing is a believable mistake, but wholly dependent on not being informed ahead of time about regional politics and current events. Kraft is presented as someone who is relatively informed of his surroundings so he knows how to manipulate the market to his benefit. It seems silly to not have your ear to the ground about current affairs, even if history tells you that something is basically guaranteed. At the very least, having his payment split half armor/half coin would have been the best option. That way, even if he ended up taking a loss on the armor, he could dump or melt it with less of a debt.

-The entire gold smuggling plot was a given from the start. There was no way a trading company in that kind of position was going to risk Kraft and co holding a criminal conspiracy over their head indefinitely. At the very least, taking precautions, setting traps, etc would have been the smart move. Or, find a mutually-beneficial alternative that didn't involve potentially running up against the Church. He didn't even anticipate that they might try to eliminate him and his companion in order to cover it up. Why? If you're a merchant who is also aware of the risks to illegal smuggling, you should understand that a competent group isn't going to risk a ton of loose ends, especially if those same loose ends can turn around and sell out their co-conspirators for a decent payday.

There are other examples like the apples thing and the scale. He's business-savvy as much as the average merchant, but not especially skilled as the anime would have you believe. He actively owes Holo more than she owes him.
"Thorkell has no resistance to getting kicked in the f-in head. To be honest, neither do I." -Captain Mack

"You've faced many life-and-death situations. But that does not make you an adult. Finding more fallen-out hairs on your pillow, watching your favorite stuffed-bread disappear from the convenience store... the accumulation of those little despairs is what makes a person an adult."-Nanami Kento

"When a piece of media is bad, it's much easier to nitpick the less significant things because they're seen as a part of the problem. Alternatively, it becomes more difficult to nitpick something like a masterpiece because even the flaws are seen as contributing to the overall quality of the media." -Paraphrasing Mauler
Jul 12, 8:54 PM

Aug 2020
Kenzolo-folk said:
I was not accusing you of that, thats actually MY point. My point is that you're going off-topic, talking about what the purpose of Johan is, when I'm not even trying to talk about that. Johan is a well-known "smart" character, so I'm addressing that aspect of him. Saying that thats "not even the point of him" is ridiculous because it's just going off topic.
then it is YOU who were the first one to go off-topic
Kenzolo-folk said:
why? Bcoz this thread is about "smart characters who aren't actually smart" not "better/smarter villains than Johan".

But the bigger point than calling out who went off-topic first is that it all started when you made a statement about his intelligence/manipulation and his reputation as a villain.

And just in case if you still wanna continue this whole blaming game then it's your own fault for making that statement. Not me.

Kenzolo-folk said:
And you're also talking about a whole separate thread about overrated villians from months ago
And? Months ago, years ago, decades ago, centuries ago, millenniums ago, time period's got nothing to do with it.

Kenzolo-folk said:
I've already answered this. His intelligence may not be the purpose of his existence, but its literally the driving force for everything that happens regarding him. His "intelligence" is how he manipulates people, premeditates murder, part of why he was called the "masterpiece" of Kinderheim 511, how he's able to clear his tracks because of his academic record, and his process of finding Nina. So his intelligence is obviously very important to his character. The main word people in this fandom use when describing him is "manipulator." Yet his manipulations put into practice are crap, it's not believable. We never see an actual "big brain" moment come out of this character that makes you go.. wow how did he think of that? As opposed to a lot of villians like Aizen or Light. He just says words and his victims follow through, then he pisses off and goes being mysterious for the rest of the series.
none of what you said here answer's my previous question. Your entire "We never see an actual "big brain" moment come out of this character that makes you go.. wow how did he think of that?" and those examples are nothing but repeating
Kenzolo-folk said:
but whats the point of the characters gushing about how much of a genius he is if they don't dedicate a moment to showing it?
and we're back to square one again that it doesn't HAVE to considering that's not the point of his character, etc etc.

On a side note
Kenzolo-folk said:
The main word people in this fandom use when describing him is "manipulator."
then it's those people's fault for mislabeling him as a so-called "manipulator" and yourself for buying it, not the character himself.

Kenzolo-folk said:
Yet his manipulations put into practice are crap, it's not believable.
i'd love to hear you justify this besides that Richard scene.

Kenzolo-folk said:
As opposed to a lot of villians like Aizen
in what way is Aizen a "big brain" manipulator?

Kenzolo-folk said:
Why isn't it?
no i'm talking about the Richard scene. Your idea was
Kenzolo-folk said:
so if "it's unrealistic" is your criticism then it MUST have been proven to be unrealistic one way or the other but there hasn't been any proof for this afaik and you suddenly throwing in "hard to believe" simply undermines the realism that you so fight for. It just becomes a game of faith or lackethereof which isn't an "irl" evidence whatsoever.

Kenzolo-folk said:
I already justified it, I showed you one of his corny speeches
"showing" =/= justifying.

Kenzolo-folk said:
Bro what.... It takes one look at Brauns history to make up some bs to get under his skin.
reading history =/= knowing what state of mind that that person is currently in and what exact thing you should say to them as well as what kind of reaction it'd trigger.

Bro for serious you should learn to use LOGIC in a discussion like this instead of emotionally throwing "bs" here and there like a spoiled brat.

Kenzolo-folk said:
It's pretty damn basic. How specific do you want me to go? third twice removed basic in writing?
bruh what are you on about?

Kenzolo-folk said:
He's a "manipulative serial killer." The point is that he's unique and special.
how does this point to "only Johan could have come up with that speech"?

Kenzolo-folk said:
Get off Johan's nut's holy shit bruh
Get off of Johan's haters nut's holy shit bruh

If you can say it so can i.
TRC_RandyJul 12, 8:57 PM
Jul 13, 1:29 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
Light Yagami.

Also:

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » How much seasonal anime do you watch this season?

Zakatsuki_ - 7 hours ago

17 by IKKIsama »»
2 minutes ago

» If you skipped the OP or ED for even a single episode you didn't watch the show

ItsXolo - 5 hours ago

13 by BirdyTheMighty »»
5 minutes ago

» Are you into demon girls?

Osamunau - Jul 17

40 by internetguy214 »»
8 minutes ago

» Organon - the Best Weapon in Anime

Hiimoohiii - 59 minutes ago

7 by Hiimoohiii »»
25 minutes ago

» Who's your first anime crush?

Kanipan_Enkuldes - 5 hours ago

14 by JustMaya »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.