Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Feb 16, 5:09 PM
Dec 2019
double thumbs up.
Feb 16, 10:13 PM
Sep 2020
That was actually sad af to watch. Bro's turned into a psycho now.

The spider fight wasn't that big of a deal compared to the snake one, and now the brother of that mf is gonna hunt lil bro and jinwoo.

I liked it tho, it was a pretty good episode. It has shown the real vibes of this world and the direction of its building.
Feb 17, 4:16 AM
Dec 2023
Slightly better than the previous episodes. Still not quite at the level I'd like for it to be in the art-style, in comparison to the manhwa and other animated IPs. Overall did pretty well to capture the moment in the last scene.

Rated 4/5
Feb 17, 4:25 AM
Jun 2012
Improved animation and production quality.

Over the course of boss fight. Ie the entire run was relatively in parity.

That's something nice to see. Keep it up.
Feb 17, 9:33 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to Kidzuna
Gavinyeet said:
Bro this is so edgy it’s corny at this point

Could you please elaborate further on your claim?
Kidzuna said:
Could you please elaborate further on your claim?

Judging by their lack of a response a whole week later, I guess the answer no, they aren't able to elaborate on their claim. People on this site love throwing around buzzwords like edgy to make it seem like they have a more refined and sophisticated taste in Japanese cartoons, when it really is not that deep.

dany_elle1908 said:
Edgy word lost it meaning here on MAL... kinda becomes annoying to hear it now 🤣🤣

Yup, I legit have no idea what the word is supposed to mean anymore. Something is violent with lots of blood, it's edgy. But then Blue Lock, a sports anime without violence or blood, is also called edgy. Tf does that word even mean at this point 💀
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Feb 17, 12:01 PM
Jun 2023
@thebrentinator24
Many words like mid/edgy are used by people to call out something popular but when asked as to why, the only reason they can give is nothing.

Take for example a person likes Thriller psychological shows but he watches long running shows like One Piece or Gintama Then that person proceeds to call that show mid but in reality the show is just fine it's just that it's not suited for their taste/preferences

It's really annoying when people act like they think what makes a show good or bad and that their opinion is the objective truth and refuse to see that other people can also have their own taste
KidzunaFeb 17, 6:08 PM
Feb 17, 12:23 PM
Dec 2012
BEST EPISODE SO FAR
Feb 17, 9:19 PM
Jun 2015
This show took a whole nother turn. The hunters quickly became the hunted!
Feb 18, 5:52 AM

Jun 2019
The adaptation of this battle made it even more emotional! Sung recalls the important lesson: Kill or be killed! His main source of motivation once again proves itself, and I can't wait for anime-only fans to see how strong my boy will become.
Sung's voice actor gives an even greater impact on all scenes! He is truly talented, and I can't wait to see other of my favorite scenes voiced by him.
I'm glad we finally introduced Yoo to the story. He is a wonderful comedy relief. A great friendship will blossom between Sung and Yoo that will endure even after the changes at the end of the story.
Feb 18, 11:33 AM
Jun 2019
Hoy shit this is really hype. Battles are insane!!!!
Feb 18, 12:53 PM

Aug 2017
Don't judge a book by its cover. Those c-rank bastards did not see what was coming.
Hearing Dark Aria OST play in the background while Jinwoo slaughtered the group was chef's kiss.
Jinwoo was on his villain arc this episode and he cooked.

Feb 18, 3:08 PM

Jun 2020
I like emotionless main characters in fights. Jinwoo actually my type of main characters that I love I kill for surviving but I dont like the change in him or that he doesn’t have the point that we see how he changed it just happens. In this episode it was you gonna kill or you gonna die for him so its normal that he killed them but I prefer to see more of him debating what he is doing even for a little time at this episode because it was the first time for him and was very unexpected
Feb 18, 10:17 PM

Mar 2019
The classic kill or be killed.
Very good! (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)
Feb 18, 11:57 PM
Oct 2023
Have read the Manhua. Hope the anime continues to be just as good
Feb 19, 9:07 AM

Jan 2022
Wow the betrayal. Jinwoo has become such a badass. He took out an entire squad without any hesitation. On CR timestamp 21:15, they wrote say instead of "stay" lol in American literature, rain means change, is it the same for Japanese or Korean in this cause? I guess the guy at the very end was the brother or the C-rank so he probably sensed that his C-ranked brother died. I hate that everyone underestimates Jinwoo, but that's probably an advantage, like in this dungeon.

Why does everyone keep calling this edgy? How is this edgy? The youth man, they don't know other words, huh
This never updates so that's cool
Feb 19, 12:42 PM

Jul 2019
Episode 6 - C+ rank powers and rising. The anti hero protagonist practicing his bloodsport. "Are you not entertained?!"

As much as I wanted to see things play out this way, he could have still chosen to reject the system's wish and suffered the consequence. We will probably see that more often in the future, because there obviously must be other players and I have got the feeling that we got introduced to at least 3 of themin this episode.

Also, considering his character made 180° switch there is very little character development, inner monologues or psychological struggle.
Feb 20, 1:45 AM
Jun 2020
We learn more about the word, jinwoo show that he as some personality at last
Feb 20, 8:32 AM

Jan 2017
Seeing Jinwoo kill those bastards were superbly satisfying and cool but still felt a little sad

And dang after listening to the complete song of Dark Aria, it gave me goosebumps!!!
sakurasyinksFeb 20, 8:38 AM
Feb 21, 6:14 AM
Nov 2020
nice ep letsgo aah
Feb 21, 11:08 AM
Nov 2020
cool animation, interesting storyline
Feb 21, 12:49 PM

Apr 2020
Not the best episode they brought out but still love every single one of them
Feb 21, 6:05 PM

Aug 2019
I just love to see main characters kill people without hesitation
Feb 21, 9:00 PM
Feb 2018
perfect, tudoooo
Feb 23, 8:09 PM

Mar 2014
Phenomenal, when the OST kicked in. That's so messed up the system goaded him on with that Urgent Quest. And gave him a fucking "Murderous Intent" ability as a reward. From the physical glow-up to now having to kill several people (in self-defense), our weakest Hunter is pretty much unrecognizable now.
Feb 23, 11:33 PM
Dec 2023
Insane soundtrack!
Feb 24, 3:45 AM

Apr 2015
Damn this was an amazing episode. It's been pretty good so far, It's giving us exactly what's advertised and that's what I like about this anime.
The moment the OST played with that murderous intent was done so well.
Jinhwoo is a badass and I like how he didn't shy away from killing these pieces of shit.
Feb 24, 7:34 PM
Jan 2021
Well this shows that Jinwoo still has a long way to go, and since he’s been saving up his quest rewards he can always instantly recover if his fatigue gets too high (it seems that it affects him once it reaches 70 since that’s when it became red). I’m assuming that he’s gonna continue to save up his daily quest rewards so no matter what situation he’s in, being fatigued won’t be a problem.

I can understand why Jinho is afraid of him. Dude killed without hesitation and was just so chill about everything. This is beyond what I expected. I didn’t expect the system to create an urgent quest that requires him to kill them. The system doesn’t believe in mercy and now Jinwoo has Murderous Intent. He’s gotten stronger from all of this and he’s doing a good job keeping his powers a secret. I hope we’ll get to see Jinho again because he’s a genuine dude. That strike team won’t be killing anyone off anymore.

What does Jinwoo plan on doing now?
Feb 24, 7:53 PM
Mar 2020
https://youtu.be/3A9WHQRNyv8?si=mZNH_Pqtpggujbs1

If anyone is wondering about the amazing song in episode 6 this is a link. The song is called dark aura.
Feb 24, 10:25 PM
Mar 2015
Pretty meh, if the concept wasn't so good, would've dropped this show already
Feb 25, 1:13 AM

May 2015
A classic underdog moment. Those murderers underestimated Jinwoo and paid the ultimate price for it!
Feb 27, 10:38 AM
Nov 2021
Great fighting, background music, story.
Mar 1, 1:33 PM

Jul 2017
With Dongsuk's party trapping both Jinwoo and Yoo Jinho facing the C-rank Giant Arachnid boss, if he was still the weakest hunter he'd be killed instantly, and this time, it's different.

The knowhow of Jinho thinking that Jinwoo is a false-ranked Hunter, it definitely feels that way. And with much perseverance, he single-handedly brought the boss down, leaving all the mana crystals to them alone, which Jinho subsides the help for him. And sure enough, Dongsuk's party came back for their reward, though it's also the survival of the fittest. And within this space, Jinwoo gets a surprise quest, though what can it be?

On the other hand, Cha Haein has been picking up steam as one of the premier guilds in their own quests, and it precedes her reputation. Otherwise, the system controlling Jinwoo, he knows that he has to follow its rules in order to survive, which he brings it upon Dongsuk's party. Things like betrayal, by this time, shouldn't be any different to Jinwoo, and if the system allows him to do so, he will take the chance, and annihilate Hwang Dongsuk and his party he did, with no mercy. Of course, when this story is brought out, what remains a secret therein, leaves it there.

The Weakest Hunter of All Mankind...is no longer weak.
Mar 2, 5:57 PM
Feb 2024
The studio has done a great job on adapting this masterpiece.
Mar 5, 1:56 PM
Nov 2017
What an amazing episode! 5/5 stars. Insane, well done!
Mar 5, 2:29 PM
Dec 2021
Sometimes an episode is enough to save a series and this episode definitely did
Mar 9, 4:21 AM
Dec 2014
Wow, this is the best. I hope the productors are proud. I am loving it
Mar 9, 9:16 AM
Dec 2019
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Mar 9, 5:11 PM

Dec 2013
Jinwoo killing those other hunters was a badass moment but it does make more curious about the system and it's end goal.
Mar 11, 5:45 AM
May 2021
The OST, Voice Acting and animation were amazing!
Mar 12, 10:17 AM

Jul 2013
Fuck yeah those fuckers deserved it
Mar 17, 11:58 PM
Jul 2022
It was great animation was also clear
Mar 20, 11:35 PM

Dec 2022
everybody who plays long enough becomes a PK
Mar 21, 4:11 PM

Jan 2021
This really is something. I've not read the manga, but now I know I'm going to have too.
Mar 23, 5:55 PM
Jun 2023
Woooooow this episode is Fire
Mar 24, 2:25 AM
Jun 2021
Awesome episode!
Mar 24, 3:21 PM
Oct 2021
Here it caught my interest. He didn't hold back and took a step in his development. He quickly crossed that plane of a compassionate protagonist into a hunter. Also, the power adjustment seems to be balanced: Jinwoo is constantly leveling up, but he can't let his guard down, even the spider caused him trouble. Finally, a focus is given to the relationship between the player and the system, some kind of dependency
Mar 25, 3:00 PM
Jun 2020
Great twist in the protagonist's vibe
Mar 28, 3:54 PM

May 2015
Wow that scene was good. It really goes to show how much of a difference a good music track can do to a scene. Its like how they ampted up the double dungeon from the beginning. I'm glad to see the anime improving on certain scenes.

However the random cutaway from the fight to the three girls that wont become revelant until a long time was weird. The anime seems to be weirdly focused on introducing every single character that appears in the entire manhwa in the span of 12 episodes. And about a good 40% of them are irrevelent to any event that happens in this anime. Hard sequel copium.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 30, 3:12 PM
Feb 2024
very brutal and emotional episode ı liked most since ı watched episodes
Apr 2, 12:04 AM
May 2022
I don't normally watch animes like this but this was an exceptionally good and kept me wanting more
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23

314 by Matheus050 »»
Yesterday, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Mar 30

441 by NixonSixon »»
Sep 23, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Which k-pop artist do you want to do the op for the next season.

Hickykissy - Sep 16

16 by H-Callahan_XXII »»
Sep 23, 12:27 PM

» Is it available on Netflix?

Hickykissy - Sep 20

14 by MadanielFL »»
Sep 23, 9:08 AM

» Jeju Island is already been animated.

Hickykissy - Sep 17

7 by Philadelphia07 »»
Sep 17, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.