Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 8, 2023 2:00 PM

Nov 2022
Mine is when my mom tried to dye her hair my color since I was bullied at school over it. It looked like she rubbed cheetos in her hair lol

I also have fond memories of piano practice with my grandma. And after practice my grandpa would walk with my sister and I to the store for fresh baked bread.

Anyway, how about you?
♡☆♡☆♡

Dec 8, 2023 2:18 PM

Feb 2020
I loved playing with Lego with my cousin. We also played a lot of video games together. I guess those are my favorite childhood memories.
Dec 8, 2023 2:24 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
The best I can honestly remember is when I had a mud fight with my sister. We took mud and dirt in a bucket and filled it with water and threw it at each other and around the entire garden. Dad wasn't so pleased. He had to like, power wash our house walls and our playhouse etc. I think we were about 6-7 years old.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Dec 8, 2023 2:37 PM

Jan 2023
Watching cartoons with my cousin and playing beyblade with my dad while my mom was recording.
Dec 8, 2023 4:10 PM

Feb 2020
Being taught about Dinosaurs, I just absolutely loved it. I can actually remember not wanting to go home because I wanted to learn about them more.
Also I remember losing 2 Dinosaurs I brought with me to School, but someone found them and placed them on the School's piano and we sung hymns with them sitting on there. Was cute but kinda weird lol.
Dec 8, 2023 6:40 PM

Nov 2017
I used to love making treehouses and all kind of scrap material huts or bushcraft "bivouacs" on the local forest with my brother and neighborhood kids.

We build also snowcastles or some kind of igloos/snowcaves in the winter season. On the spring time when we had to walk 3 km back home from the school with other local farm boys, we made snow/mud dams for the roadside ditches, and destroyed them when the water level was rising close to the road surface. Final result was usually quite entertaining little flash floods.
Dec 8, 2023 7:39 PM

May 2021
Waking up at 4 a.m. on weekends to play Minecraft with my brother until one of my parents got up to tell us they wanted to use the TV.

Dec 8, 2023 8:05 PM

Nov 2023
My older brother sat me on his lap when I was like, three, and put my small hands over the Gamecube controller, and his hands over mine - so it was like I was playing - and he played the remake of Resident Evil. It scared the shit out of me, especially the opening, and I got nightmares. But hey, it bonded us.
What if we watched Evangelion in the sewer...?
Dec 8, 2023 8:07 PM

Jun 2015
Probably watching anime on my tablet through 9 PM to 3 AM when I was 12, even on school nights lol
Another is playing roblox with my earliest roblox friends while jamming to nightcore, but my best friend from there disappeared one day and I have no idea what happened to them
Dec 9, 2023 12:59 AM

Feb 2018
Trading pokemon with my friends on gameboy. Playing cricket all day outdoor. I was......so extroverted in my childhood. Wtf happened to me lmao.

Dec 9, 2023 2:43 AM
Jul 2018
playing little big planet or minecraft for the first time with my friend in like 2013
Dec 9, 2023 5:11 AM

Oct 2012
Around 10-12 years old, Watching the newest episode of Avatar (ATLA) on TV with my best friend everyday. He would come over and I'd wave at him as soon as I saw him from the distance. And we would eat lots of chocolate while watching. And we also played Avatar in the woods a lot, like we pretended we were benders and played fights and made costumes.

He's still my best friend btw, even though he lives far away now. :3
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Dec 9, 2023 1:02 PM

Aug 2009
One Christmas Eve my dad opened a gift early (original PlayStation) and we stayed up half the night playing Tomb Raider 2.
Dec 9, 2023 1:37 PM

Mar 2023
Car vacations around the country with my family.
Dec 9, 2023 3:11 PM

Nov 2023
Family vacations are a top memory for me
✨️A e s t h e t i c✨️
Dec 9, 2023 4:04 PM

Nov 2017
Not really childhood but a youth memory I'm fond of was a day when, after school, I went to someone's house to buy second hand game. It was really far away (probably 3hrs by train) I saw countryside, it was really chill. Once arrived, the person offered me a snacked and a drink because of the long way to go there, and offered me a second game in bonus, as it was the last she had to sell. I was a little scared a little at the time ngl, with this sudden hospitality but I guess I just didn't grew where people are this kind with strangers. Today I really treasure this memory as this was a great day, as I met someone nice, could "travel" a little and could have fun later the evening with the game.
Dec 9, 2023 4:11 PM

Nov 2023
Summer vacation. Watching anime and playing video games all day.
Dec 9, 2023 11:33 PM
Jun 2014
My favorite childhood memory was probably my first snow day when I was in 3rd or 4th grade.
My sister had to drive me to my mom's workplace so she could take off from work that day. Afterwards, I spent hours sledding down by the local hill with friends from school, went home, drank hot chocolate, and played my Gamecube that I had just received a couple weeks earlier for Christmas. I'd say that's one of my happiest memories overall.

More topics from this board

» inactive users

zaako - Yesterday

15 by Noboru »»
14 minutes ago

» Are video games a waste of time and money??

DesuMaiden - 4 hours ago

18 by Zettaiken »»
54 minutes ago

Poll: » How much do you drink alcohol or smoke? ( 1 2 3 )

TheBlockernator - Mar 29, 2022

122 by velveteenvamp »»
1 hour ago

» Cleaning your room hurts the economy

vasipi4946 - May 25

30 by teazana »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » is going back in time possible?

FruitPunchBaka - Yesterday

17 by DesuMaiden »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.