Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2007 8:48 AM

Oct 2006
Anyone watching this series? If so, how was the last ep?
Apr 26, 2013 3:14 PM

Nov 2011
Kurata is like the enemy of the world now. Seriously, the guy has issues.

Belphemon Rage mode looks pretty sick though.
Jun 16, 2013 5:51 PM

Sep 2008
Kurata is pretty unconventional villian for Digimon season. Normally big bads or those near him have been just digimons, but Kurata one of the final bad guys. Well, Belphemon is probably going to kick Kurata out of his mind and go on full rampage...

Masaru's mother is pretty carefree... I wonder how this new Agumon is going to bond with Masaru. Shouldn't that Digimon that is going to hatch from the egg be in lower evolutionary stage than Agumon is? Maybe there is going to be some BS how Masaru's crying totally bonds with Agumon and he gets previous Agumon's memories back... Deus Ex Machinas for Masaru!
May 30, 2016 12:05 PM

Aug 2013
Kurata's straight up nuts, and Thomas is back with the crew.
Jul 13, 2016 5:39 AM

Feb 2013
Touma didn't betray them after all.
Belphemon looks too strong.
Kurata fused with him,lol, all that talk about killing all digimons went down the drain.
May 13, 2017 6:40 PM

Dec 2010
Tsukaji said:
Kurata is pretty unconventional villian for Digimon season. Normally big bads or those near him have been just digimons, but Kurata one of the final bad guys. Well, Belphemon is probably going to kick Kurata out of his mind and go on full rampage...

Masaru's mother is pretty carefree... I wonder how this new Agumon is going to bond with Masaru. Shouldn't that Digimon that is going to hatch from the egg be in lower evolutionary stage than Agumon is? Maybe there is going to be some BS how Masaru's crying totally bonds with Agumon and he gets previous Agumon's memories back... Deus Ex Machinas for Masaru!

Oh believe me, he will. What an awful main character he is, damn.

I liked how Kurata said that without ShineGreymon and Crowmon there is no one that can stop him, totally forgetting about Rosemon. Poor Yoshi always forgotten because some retard need his "fisting time".

BanchouLeomon does not give a shit about that fight of anything else. Episodes count: second.
Dec 17, 2022 3:52 AM

Feb 2020
Kurata is nothing but a power hungry maniac. He wants to become the king of the world. And he even wanted to "cure" Thoma's little sister, Relina, by turning her into a Bio-Hybrid. What a sick guy.

RookChessmon and BishopChessmon look pretty cool. Unfortunately, they had no match for Belphemon.

So, Thoma was just playing alone for all this time. He never wanted to join with Kurata. Well played, Thoma.

Kurata infused himself with Belphemon. Now he has totally lost his mind for once and for all. Belphemon Rage Mode definitely looks much scarier than its Sleep Mode.

Masaru had enough of the desperate situation and decided to rush to the battlefield with Agumon's Digi-Egg. Hopefully, Agumon will be able to hatch in time, so they can help the others to beat Kurata.
Oct 18, 2023 10:01 AM

Nov 2012
huh, wth there wasn't a discussion thread for this one? weird

ngl I was updating a block of episodes I'd watched and I can't remember exactly what happened in this one lmao

quick edit: wtf was it a glitch, when I updated the ep it came up there wasn't a thread and to make one, so I wrote this out but after posting it became this post in this thread (which obviously already exists,lol) maybe the site buggin' somehow
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Dec 5, 2023 8:40 AM

Feb 2013
For a minute I thought Tohma was gonna be okay with her sister getting Shou Tucker'd.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Savers Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 23, 2013

7 by txqpx »»
Apr 17, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Digimon Savers Episode 1 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 19, 2013

16 by txqpx »»
Apr 14, 2:00 AM

Poll: » Digimon Savers Episode 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2013

6 by Leongolleyn »»
Apr 3, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Digimon Savers Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2013

6 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 28, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Digimon Savers Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2013

7 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 28, 4:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.