good writing and actions get praised differently

you're missing my point
@Saimatsu_Fan what is it, your point
Nov 8, 2023 5:55 AM

Mar 2020
Reply to giffica
CrimsonPunk01 said:
giffica said:

Flat faced, few expressions, lackijg any detail in your wrinkles or facial lines. The hair is a single block that moves together. Disproportioned character sizes relative to facial features. Stumpy big boned style of drawing that looks more American than Japanese.

Not to mention the main character is just a bad person? why watch an anime about a bad person....it makes no sense. The Fake dnd plot switch was offensive enough.

I can see where your criticism’s for the art and style come from when comparing it to other anime productions. I disagree but I do appreciate you sharing the specific details you didn’t like. In terms of Frieren being a bad person, I’m not entirely sure where you’re coming from. She’s no saint but the story is about her improving to become a better person. If she was “perfect” off the bat then there’d be no development for her character.

How many years dis she live....like 100+? And she never cared about friends....

truly hope this isnt what you zoomers expect. you need to be good people the moment you are born, and value your friends. She was a bad person for 99% of her life and SUDDENLY decides to change? No, shes scum. TRULY the definition of evil. No friend loyalty.
@giffica
Imagine missing the writing of the character entirely...
Nov 9, 2023 12:40 AM
Sep 2017
Reply to giffica
CrimsonPunk01 said:
giffica said:

Flat faced, few expressions, lackijg any detail in your wrinkles or facial lines. The hair is a single block that moves together. Disproportioned character sizes relative to facial features. Stumpy big boned style of drawing that looks more American than Japanese.

Not to mention the main character is just a bad person? why watch an anime about a bad person....it makes no sense. The Fake dnd plot switch was offensive enough.

I can see where your criticism’s for the art and style come from when comparing it to other anime productions. I disagree but I do appreciate you sharing the specific details you didn’t like. In terms of Frieren being a bad person, I’m not entirely sure where you’re coming from. She’s no saint but the story is about her improving to become a better person. If she was “perfect” off the bat then there’d be no development for her character.

How many years dis she live....like 100+? And she never cared about friends....

truly hope this isnt what you zoomers expect. you need to be good people the moment you are born, and value your friends. She was a bad person for 99% of her life and SUDDENLY decides to change? No, shes scum. TRULY the definition of evil. No friend loyalty.
@giffica if you had as long an attention span as a gold fish you would know that by ep6 it is clear that she is at least
years old, and she lived so long she has zero fucks to give about people she only spent 10 years with, converting this span down to our own lifespan, it's about the same as spending 2 months with some people, now in my opinion 2 months is not enough time to form an unbreakable friendship with someone, especially if you are not attracted to people all that much in the first place..
Nov 10, 2023 6:48 AM

May 2009
Yukina__ said:
It's Madhouse's Comeback boiiiisss:)

Reversign said:
Madhouse goes mad hard

Madhouse is dead. Move on. They only produce good shows when they have competent director nowadays, like Shingo Natsume
Nov 10, 2023 9:23 AM
Mar 2018
It’s fucking dogshit, loser. The generic isekai glazing in this website is crazy. Literal NPC dogs you are.
08yakariNov 10, 2023 9:28 AM
Nov 10, 2023 10:30 AM

Jul 2021
Reply to deg
because its the best animation producer of madhouse https://myanimelist.net/people/62574/Yuuichirou_Fukushi

here is what the vinland saga director have to say about animation producers https://twitter.com/yabshu55/status/1443931962180210691
@deg Thanks. This is the best answer (with opinion from expert) in this thread not like some people useless debate

π•Šπ•™π•šπ•£π•  - π•Šπ•–π•šπ•€π•™π•¦π•Ÿ'𝕀 ℙ𝕝𝕒π•ͺπ•π•šπ•€π•₯
"Time doesn't heal anything, it just teaches us how to live with pain." —Itachi Uchiha
Nov 10, 2023 10:37 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to shiro-seishun
@deg Thanks. This is the best answer (with opinion from expert) in this thread not like some people useless debate
@shiro-seishun no problem animation producers are so overlook but they are very important staff
Nov 10, 2023 10:47 AM
Apr 2022
Reply to V1P3R0P
Heard that later parts of the show will be mostly SoL or less action packed, so they probably are managing the budget that way!!?? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@V1P3R0P the second half of this season will be far more action packed. And they certainly aren’t cheaping out on the character animation cuz that’s some of the most impressive parts of the series so far. If you really wanna know how they are doing it, it’s a combo of Fukushi as the AniP and Saito as the Director. The connections they have and the solid schedule allow them to cook like crazy on every episode
Nov 10, 2023 4:52 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to 08yakari
It’s fucking dogshit, loser. The generic isekai glazing in this website is crazy. Literal NPC dogs you are.
@08yakari This isn't isekai ???
Nov 10, 2023 5:42 PM

May 2022
Probably not rushing as much as other studios with extremely stacked schedules. Should be interesting to see if it keeps up this high standard till the end of the season. Obviously I am assuming they are not super over worked, but mappa seems to be going overtime on there workers.
Nov 10, 2023 9:38 PM

Dec 2022
Reply to Justin163
@08yakari This isn't isekai ???
@Justin163 I get a feeling that because a lot of isekai takes place in a fantasy-ish setting, some people with brainrot have started calling high fantasy isekai without having any idea what the word isekai means. By their logic, Lord of the Rings is an isekai too.
Nov 11, 2023 12:16 AM
Jan 2019
Reply to giffica
CrimsonPunk01 said:
giffica said:
Who cares about poorly thought out action scenes?

Besides they look ugly. It doesnt matter what you animated when your lead character designer cant draw women πŸ˜‚

You think the characters are poorly drawn? How come?

@giffica go watch some hentai if you want good women
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 28 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 22

843 by Mattys99 »»
6 hours ago

» Read the manga?

RealityChanges - Jun 13

11 by Mdraj6996 »»
Yesterday, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2023

542 by Wanszkr »»
Yesterday, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Sep 29, 2023

590 by Ronielew123 »»
Yesterday, 11:28 AM

» Dub ( 1 2 )

Cutie-Kun - Jun 6

52 by Estefan »»
Jun 13, 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.