Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2023 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, this episode was intense especially considering what Marbas faced off against. The Commander truly is one of a kind.

Also, I'm glad that Diana is alive. She was wounded before but looks like she is back on her feet again. 
Feb 12, 2023 7:12 AM

Mar 2010
Aww I am glad that Diana was not dead. Happy to see Diana get a closure too. Looks like contractors are kind of pet owners too lol. Commander is very sus.
StardewFeb 12, 2023 7:17 AM
Feb 12, 2023 8:23 AM
May 2011
It's pretty bullshit that Diana is still alive, but it's bullshit I like, so it gets a pass
Feb 12, 2023 8:57 AM

Jun 2015
Much awesome, most epic. Although tons of epic story, my fav was 'I have to look deeper. Further into the darkness..' and I totally got Dune shivers. I cant quite give up my sig tagline yet, but this is most definitely top contender line to replace it.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 12, 2023 9:03 AM

Mar 2014
Oh thank goodness Diana is still alive otherwise I don't what I'm gonna do with my emotion
Feb 12, 2023 10:29 AM

Feb 2019
Lmaooo they had me get all upset about Diana for nothing. Talk about an asspull to survive that shot, but it’s all good cause it’s an asspull I enjoy.

So the commander IS human, just immortal and OP. That’s an interesting development. Wonder where the story will go from here since the knights of the cross and government will leave them alone.
Feb 12, 2023 11:29 AM

Jun 2017
Diana surviving is a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.
Feb 12, 2023 1:54 PM

Dec 2022
amazing episode. everything comes to a head and all the true colors show at last. never knew little girl demon shonen was this gnarly
Feb 12, 2023 3:29 PM

Jan 2008
Yeah, there's no way Sol was made immortal and with unlimited growing power without a price. I'm guessing he's being used to revive some demon. I have no idea why he's hunting demons if a demon was the one to give him his powers. What exactly does he have against demons? Unless whatever is inside him is afraid of demons and is using him to get rid of them before he revives, or something. Anyways, the holy knights are worthless against an unleashed calamity demon so I have no idea what their plan was. I think Sol really believed that if you kill the contractor, the demons just leaves. Just shows to prove that he doesn't actually have any sort of empathy since he could not understand that Naberius really likes Diana, and he'd be seriously pissed off if she died. Dumbass.
Feb 13, 2023 8:31 AM
Sep 2015
I'm glad everyone's ok but what was the point of fighting in the first place. On an optimistic lens that mansion get destroyed, forcing Diana to move on from her family's past.
Marbas and Naberius are as furry as ever! And I'm surprised that commander Sol Adams is hot as well, making him the hottest 'human' yet in this anime.
Feb 13, 2023 12:00 PM
Apr 2015
DmonHiro said:
Yeah, there's no way Sol was made immortal and with unlimited growing power without a price. I'm guessing he's being used to revive some demon. I have no idea why he's hunting demons if a demon was the one to give him his powers. What exactly does he have against demons? Unless whatever is inside him is afraid of demons and is using him to get rid of them before he revives, or something. Anyways, the holy knights are worthless against an unleashed calamity demon so I have no idea what their plan was. I think Sol really believed that if you kill the contractor, the demons just leaves. Just shows to prove that he doesn't actually have any sort of empathy since he could not understand that Naberius really likes Diana, and he'd be seriously pissed off if she died. Dumbass.

I don’t know why I feel like this but what if he’s actually a demon that lost his memories and believes he’s a human or something?? Maybe someone is controlling him to make him believe he’s human. Coz the dude can’t be human with yellow eyes like all the demons so far.
Feb 13, 2023 6:27 PM

Jul 2017
Naberius has evolved into a Calamity, and the advice to carry Diana to safety while restraining Naberius, only Marbas can unleash the demon within himself of the same capacity, if Wisteria can control him within a limited range, and full furry demon Marbas is hot. Snow coming to Wisteria's aid to help feel Marbas, and as much power as the latter can muster, this power may wear on the iser a lot, but Wisteria can stand strong enough.

All that power to restrain Naberius, truly, only Diana can bring him back to normal. Through the roughness of her Blackbell family members who've come and gone, the restraining order is complete, but it's not for Wisteria, because the Sword Cross commander Sol Adams in a human, but a demon-contractual immortal and unlimited strength form that she can only perceive. But as commendation for their effort, Adams's report of a noble sentiment to report their loss is temporary, but when the time comes, they'll fight once again.

Glad that everyone is fine, and Diana's reputation is restored.
Feb 15, 2023 10:25 AM

Sep 2022
the gun shot on her wound looks critical, but jesus wtf i thought power of friendship wouldn't save them.
Feb 18, 2023 7:41 AM

Oct 2008
quite impressive episode! full of action scenes!
that knight wherein he goes stronger, do you think he can reach the level of Saitama? or it would take millions of years lolz...
5/5.

Feb 19, 2023 2:41 AM

Aug 2013
Good thing Diana survived that gun wound. But the knight commander is mysterious. I hope to see more of his backstory.

Feb 21, 2023 8:57 AM

Aug 2019
Pretty good episode, but I also kinda feel like this episode was boring, though that could be my mind just being somewhere else while I was watching.

Either way, I did enjoy this overall! Now I have to wonder where they'll go from here though. They avoided getting killed by the commander who was working with a demon this whole time, so what now?
May 16, 2023 6:42 PM

Mar 2020
And I unveil my trap card... immortal!!
guy 1 : and the counterparts...
guy 2 : what counterparty ??

🤣🤣🤣
May 22, 2023 5:08 AM

Mar 2013
Diana is not dead... >_< thank g00dness...
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 13, 2023 8:51 AM
Apr 2021
There's nothing much to say about this episode.

More topics from this board

» Does ending match the manga ? [No Spoilers]

xnub - Mar 1

2 by xnub »»
Mar 1, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Nokemono-tachi no Yoru Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2023

21 by chacamaricha »»
Nov 20, 2023 7:29 AM

Poll: » Nokemono-tachi no Yoru Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2023

31 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 22, 2023 3:08 AM

Poll: » Nokemono-tachi no Yoru Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2023

17 by Unkrowned »»
May 1, 2023 5:14 AM

Poll: » Nokemono-tachi no Yoru Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2023

10 by YukiTsubaki »»
Apr 15, 2023 9:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.