Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2008 4:23 PM
Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
uh.. lawlercakes..?
yay fanservice bath scene<3
also, how random was the thunder storm

hikari is really rape-prone.

&yaya-chan waffos her x3
tho id be freaked out too if my best friend randomly did that to me D:
Sep 5, 2008 9:07 AM

Oct 2007
crowslayer91 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
uh.. lawlercakes..?
yay fanservice bath scene<3
also, how random was the thunder storm

hikari is really rape-prone.

&yaya-chan waffos her x3
tho id be freaked out too if my best friend randomly did that to me D:

god whats with all the aggressive love in this series -_-
Sep 5, 2008 10:14 PM
Sep 2008
girls want it just as bad as guys do lol

woo yaya-chan ! she gave alot of attitude at kaname

always has that low cut top and shorts =]
edwrdgrhmSep 5, 2008 10:22 PM
Jun 5, 2010 4:18 AM
Jan 2008
Kaname is a determined girl makes me wonder what else they have up their sleeves. Amane and Hikari are really cute together, but then Yaya came makes me wonder what is going to happen with that situation.
Apr 27, 2012 3:53 PM

Sep 2011
Just like with Nagisa I prefer the the HikarixYaya relationship over the main one (it's not too hard to figure out that she will end up with Amane anyway).
May 20, 2012 9:56 PM

Apr 2011
Shrew said:

Exactly what I was thinking after seeing the last two episodes...
Jul 13, 2012 8:16 AM

Jun 2009
bluegummiworms said:
Kaname is a determined girl makes me wonder what else they have up their sleeves. Amane and Hikari are really cute together, but then Yaya came makes me wonder what is going to happen with that situation.

Amane does look like a man. Suddenly Nagisa and Tamao have been eclipsed completely... I have to wonder also...

slicer45 said:
Shrew said:

Exactly what I was thinking after seeing the last two episodes...

They should really get some men in this dorm! These females are going crazy!
Oct 27, 2012 9:30 AM

Oct 2011
i wonder how yaya and hikari will act now when they are together, i also like hikari x yaya over hikari x amane, but well.. what can you do? :/

btw, if it is the girl x girl relationship is that common in their world, are their parents also 2 females? :o
Dec 8, 2012 10:55 AM
Aug 2012
im glad to see that yaya has put her feelings out there. i wonder how its going to affect their relationship though :/
Oct 30, 2013 8:31 PM

Sep 2010
Amane does look a lot like a man, particularly from behind. And I called Yaya kissing Hikari at the end.
May 30, 2014 4:53 PM

Jul 2013
Yaya made a move, that kinda surprised me. Hikari x Yaya is better but we all know it's not going to happen :(
Jun 27, 2014 12:37 AM

Nov 2010
Hell yea, go Yaya ... i hope she get's here. :3
Mar 12, 2015 4:22 PM

Feb 2013
Yaya-chan, oh God.

Mar 28, 2015 12:25 AM

Nov 2014
Well damn girl. you go yaya! good for protecting hikari.
Hikari, i think you need to carry pepper spray from now on. especially around Kaname. seriously.
'
Kaname , leave Hikari alone.She's too cute for you but perfect for amane and now as it appears she is perfect for yaya too. I mean, damn you have that one chick to do your freaky things to. stick to her.
Mar 28, 2015 12:34 AM

Aug 2014
noisound said:
woo yaya-chan ! she gave alot of attitude at kaname
LadyDisraeli said:
Well damn girl. you go yaya! good for protecting hikari.
Not that I didn't like Yaya already, but major points for that. Just disappointed she didn't beat the fuck out of Kaname. Her little girlfriend would've been upset at that~ >:3
noisound said:
always has that low cut top and shorts =]
Hawtness.
LadyDisraeli said:
Kaname , leave Hikari alone.She's too cute for you but perfect for amane and now as it appears she is perfect for yaya too.
I don't think that was really a play on Yaya's part; I think that was her knowing she'll only have one chance at it and making the best of it. I doubt we'll hear another word out of her about it unless she hashes it out with Hikari and/or bends Tamao's ear over it next ep.
I mean, damn you have that one chick to do your freaky things to. stick to her.
What in the world do those two want? "Our bright future will be secure"...the hell? They want one of them to be Étoile or something? Or are they trying to get Amane for themselves..?

Unlike the majority in here, I actually like the canon ships better, tho I have yet to see a bad one that doesn't involve one of those two asses (and they're quite the couple themselves...). Looks like the next ep might give me an excuse to ship Tamao/Yaya, which I'd be all over.
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Mar 28, 2015 8:42 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Spica Poison girls strike again. This time they got Yaya, poisoned her mind.
Seems like there will be tension between Yaya and Hikari.

I was hoping Yaya would slap Kaname.

Oct 6, 2015 2:51 PM

Jul 2013
Stop trying to rape Hikari! My God D:

The bath scene was cute.

So was Amane and Hikari at the beach, can't believe Yaya kissed her at the end.
Jul 8, 2016 12:52 PM

Apr 2015
this has some of the dumbest plot points ever. Holy crap, this is as bad as hentai writing.

Why isn't that woman expelled for attempted rape yet? Why are they allowed to threaten people? I feel like this show is degrading in quality as the show goes on.

I like yuri as much as the next guy, but it should at least make sense.
Jun 29, 2017 10:55 PM

Jan 2016
I'm rooting for Yaya tbh
Oct 12, 2017 8:15 PM

Mar 2011
I don't remember those two "aggressive" girls.
This series has become pretty intense lately in terms of love (not that I'm complaining or anything).
Oct 26, 2019 3:41 AM

Aug 2018
These 2 girls from Spica's council again.. Man..
So.. Will Hikari and Amane want to be together despite Hikari's bullying?.. Or Amane will choose something like "it's for your sake"?..
Well.. It's actually poor Yaya, more than anything.. But, well, Hikari isn't in the best position.. I mean, what if Yaya would refuse to be her friend, if Hikari would not agree to be her lover?.. Hikari can lose a friend, or a lover.. And Yaya.. Yaya can lose everything, really.. Though, if Yaya and Amane would fight for Hikari.. Man, it's getting complicated.. But I at the same time glad.. Because we're getting into center of everything.. Well, will see, where it goes..
Nov 25, 2019 10:13 AM

Oct 2015
Hikari was really popular in this episode, from the spica girls to Yaya, and the mini date with Amane. Speaking of Yaya, that attack was impressive, and I wonder why Hikari let it happened after she went on a date with Amane. Doesn't she love Amane?

Also, those Spica girls haven't given up.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 18, 2020 6:03 PM

Nov 2017
Hell yeah lets get some love for our best girl yaya chan

plz @ me
Jan 11, 2022 8:40 AM

Feb 2020
This was a pretty dramatic episode.

Those two Spica bitches again. Well, they sure make a perfect match because they are both so evil.

I definitely didn't expect Yaya to kiss Hikari. That ending was a big surprise. They would also make a great couple, but I'm sure Yaya will be left alone in the end.

SerafosMay 18, 11:50 AM
Jan 19, 2023 3:07 PM
Feb 2021
Obsessed with the global warming chit chat in this episode >.< ofc kaname is also a climate change skeptic

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

sifma - Jun 2, 2008

111 by Rurihime »»
Yesterday, 2:48 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 11 Discussion

sifma - May 26, 2008

23 by Fairytelly »»
Sep 11, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 10 Discussion

sifma - May 25, 2008

21 by Fairytelly »»
Aug 13, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 9 Discussion

sifma - May 25, 2008

19 by Fairytelly »»
Jul 24, 1:46 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 23 Discussion

sifma - Jun 1, 2008

27 by Swiggy »»
Jul 21, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.