Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 26, 2022 8:33 AM
Feb 2017
Can’t complain, I love seeing the works of art I read animated and I can’t wait for the 3rd season. Definitely not gonna shit on it cause they skipped some things
Sep 26, 2022 8:33 AM
Mar 2019
Damn this guy doesnt have feeling at all. How to be him
Sep 26, 2022 8:35 AM
Jul 2020
its classroom of the elite what did u expect
Sep 26, 2022 8:35 AM
Aug 2021
the dialog and the savage movements was so ossum..
waiting for the 3rd season
Sep 26, 2022 8:37 AM
Mar 2022
Stark700 said:
Ah, Kei owes Ayanokouji big time although I have to admit that she's taking this well after being attacked and bullied so much in these recent episodes.

Mayo also asked him on a date because you know, he impressed her so much. Seems like this finale took place around Christimas time. Compared to some of the other episodes, his one was chill without as much as drama. I guess they wanted to end this 2nd season on lighter terms and I thought the episode is kinda cute.

Looking forward to season 3.

I Just Can't Wait For Season 3🔥💯
Sep 26, 2022 8:44 AM

Mar 2017
That end scene gave me chills… Ayanokouji is so psychotic! I called it though; he feels nothing for Karuizawa but it’s certainly a change in him that he’s questioning the fact that he doesn’t feel anything.

And then the after credit scene; looks like 3rd season is gonna be a Sakayanagi vs Ayanokouji and I’m hyped so it!
Sep 26, 2022 8:47 AM
Aug 2021
It was a very nice chill episode today, Ryuuen calling Kushida a cancer is pretty funny. Nice little exchange between Arisu and Ayanokoji after the end credits. I look forward to season 3 somewhere in 2023.
Sep 26, 2022 8:49 AM
Jul 2020
So much cut content, such as follows (if I remember correctly)
- No aftermath about the last episode incident.
- No Ishizaki malding about Ryuuen's sudden stepping out
- No chat of Ibuki and that bookworm gorl
- No Ibuki scene going in a movie, as well as coincidentally Ayanokoji sitting beside her (and that storage room scene)
- Kushida appeared in the distance glaring at Ayanokoji and Horikita's meeting INSTEAD of Kushida supposed to be WITH Horikita
- No receipt about the date of the medicine, when he bought it December 23 (although this doesn't makes sense to anime only watchers, trust me it was very romantic in the actual context ngl)
- No meeting the current vice-president to discuss Nagumo supposedly with Kei (they part ways instead )

I guess I understand that 20 mins isn't going to cut all of this, why cut such important details :( this was a solid "tad-bit-higher-than-mid" adaptation I suppose.
Sep 26, 2022 8:54 AM
Sep 2022
Fue un buen capitulo para terminar la temporada, realmente espero con ancias la T3 en 2023 con 24 capitulos, y eso que ya me habia acostumbrado a disfrutar de cote todos los lunes!
Sep 26, 2022 8:58 AM
Nov 2020
season three better get here asap no rocky
Sep 26, 2022 9:04 AM
Mar 2019
Incredible anime
Sep 26, 2022 9:06 AM
Jan 2020
Kadokawa making a lot money half assing their popular IP's as usual. Pretty smart move for them, they're making people read the light novel instead because of how horrific this adaptation is.
Sep 26, 2022 9:06 AM
May 2021
I'm hyped for season 3
Sep 26, 2022 9:07 AM

May 2021
aghhhh kei was really too cute this ep man. gotta be one of my favorite characters suffering from stockholm syndrome. this ep was good tho, even if they crammed a lot into it and made ayanogoat really edgy. the talk with ryuuen was 🥶. smug arisu at the end was really good but could have been better if she was given 30secs more.
this season overall was a 7 but i heard they were making "changes" in the blu-rays so, if there will be better animation, it will be an easy 8. now we wait for season 3. hope Lerche doesn't rush and actually try this time...
Sep 26, 2022 9:08 AM
Jul 2022
main man koji is such a chad that he inadvertently got two girls to confess to him in the same night
ryuuen is numbed to the bone, he finally knows what fear is and is taking NO chances
gotta love me a jealous kei all episode i am so glad she lived up to the hype y'all ln bros were on abt
and goddamn satou was done DIRTY, she went all out with no regrets and i KNEW she was gonna get her heart broken right then and there but it hit me terrible even when i called it a mile away (she deserves it for being so basic 💀💀)

twas a nice ending, for now, ryuuen, horikita, kushida, everyone got the ending they deserved imo and this sweethearted christmas special finale really puts the icing on the cake
Sep 26, 2022 9:10 AM

Apr 2021
CrimsonTome said:
Ciezul said:
Excellent episode and a superb ending of a season that is undoubtedly better than last season.

LN readers, cry and cry more. You guys should animate one episode. Without being grateful for this adaption, you guys surely nagged the whole season. So, so a round of applause for you guys who made me love the anime more.

Well, hope to be back in season 3.

As a light novel reader, I didn't mind that they cut content or changed the order of some scenes due to them having a limited time, but cramming an entire volume in a single episode is a terrible decision. There were a lot of important stuff that served to set up the next antagonist. Hopefully they take the things they skipped and add in season 3 because if not, it will feel completely random, sudden or maybe even nonsensical.

My point:

Anime only viewers like me don't know about the story. They don't have any superficial high expectations. So, for anime only, this anime is too good. SO, from me to all LN readers, these sooooo many complains are pure nagging.

Fall 2022 is the most Unforgettable anime season of all time

Sep 26, 2022 9:10 AM
Sep 2022
Well i can see where the LN readers are coming from and i cant blame them either.To me personally i loved every episode of this series especially the last 3 eps far exceeded my expectations.Really loved this season.

10/10

See you all in the 3rd season🤍🤍
Sep 26, 2022 9:21 AM
Nov 2021
THIS EP WAS SOO GOOD BUT I NEED TO WAIT UNTIL 2023 :(
Sep 26, 2022 9:24 AM
Feb 2022
Ayanokouji what is he seriously?
not gonna lie but i wouldn't be surprised if he said that even me watching cote would be according to his plan lol
"it's not that i can't smile but i've judged you unworthy of smiling for" guy's just too cold fr
and things getting interesting again
i'm hyped up for s3
Sep 26, 2022 9:24 AM

Jun 2014
After the intensity of the previous episode this was a nice change of pace. Still, this episode shows us more of Ayanokoji's manipulative nature and how he treats people as nothing more than his useful pawns. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of his wild plans in the next season.

This season had its rough patches but I feel like it definitely found its stride during the final several episodes. I'm satisfied with what we got and am looking forward to season 3.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Sep 26, 2022 9:28 AM

Feb 2010
finally it's over this bad adapation, thanks god.
Sep 26, 2022 9:35 AM
Dec 2021
EAGERLY waiting for next season
Sep 26, 2022 9:42 AM
Aug 2022
the lines in this ep were so good and ayangod as always OP
Sep 26, 2022 9:45 AM

Nov 2020
PrestigeWorld said:
Man the MC is so cringe. Just a straight up jerk. Not deeming someone worthy of a smile, really. I don't understand all the stans, the character is 2d and wholly unlikable. Can't help but think that this show would be so much better if the MC had a shred of emotion or growth.

Because the anime makes him so ridiculously edgy. LN ayanokoji genuinely tries to be a normal dude.
Sep 26, 2022 9:53 AM
May 2020
OBRIGADO DEUS POR POR A CENA DA SAKAYANAGI!!
Sep 26, 2022 9:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Now it's up to make Kushida expelled... and to end this season we got a double date which is of course full of manipulation but I felt bad for Satou, though what did she expect from Ayanokouji lol, now he's totally manipulating Karuizawa... let's wait for S3 and that woman at the end is already teasing a lot...
Sep 26, 2022 10:09 AM
Aug 2021
honestly balls...
Sep 26, 2022 10:10 AM

Dec 2012
Will most likely read the LN for this season again, some of the episodes felt really off
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Sep 26, 2022 10:14 AM

Jul 2021
Great final episode.

Almost felt bad for Ryuen lol, seeing him in that state

Kei slowly realising she might have feelings for Kiyotaka.

Sato seemed like a normal nice girl, too bad for her she got turned down. She anyway wouldn't be suited to be with someone like Kiyotaka. She also was too fast, confessing on first date? Would have worked with any other guy but not our Kiyo-pon. But bro was too blunt in rejecting her lol.

It's great to see Kiyotaka say things with absolute certanity like he said he will get Kikyo expelled.

Just when I was thinking maybe Kiyotaka likes Kei but then nope, we hear his monologue explaning his brilliant plan to make Kei completely trust him and be dependent on him making her a valuable pawn to him. I kinda hated Kiyotaka for this, Kei was looking so fluffy and happy at the thought that Kiyotaka was worried about her which meant he cared for her and stuff but nope that's just him doing what needs to be done so he can use Kei effectively.

The post-credit though. Seems like that girl is also from white room and knows about Kiyotaka's past. She could be a very good opponent for him at least compared to Ryuen. I mean she called our BIG BRAINED GENUIS Kiyotaka a false genuis? How dare she?

The opponent level is increasing which means more stakes which means more intensity and more fun which in turn means even more satisfaction when Kiyotaka defeats everyone with his big brain plan.

10/10 for this season obviously. This really was peak. Even when compared to Season 1 this was too good. Good thing is Season 3 is already announced now we wait.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Sep 26, 2022 10:26 AM
Jan 2019
Can't wait for S3!
Sep 26, 2022 10:27 AM

Jun 2020
Fine ending. Although most of the moments felt off, no wonder they did dirty with the whole vol 7.5 plus there's no "it's been 8 years and 234 days" tf?

Anyway hoping for the better S3
Sep 26, 2022 10:28 AM
Dec 2015
The way they cahnged sakayanagi scene is nice. Still generally this season could be better.
Sep 26, 2022 10:29 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Wow. thanks for adapting 7.5 , even tho it was just a tiny piece of it. As a LN reader, i'm proud they did a good job adapting the key moments.
7/10
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Sep 26, 2022 10:29 AM

Jan 2012
A Christmas double date, hilariously brutal rejection, more Machiavellian pawn schemes, and a new challenger to end this second season.

You know, as an anime-only, I barely remembered much from Season 1 when beginning Season 2. Really I only remembered the MC's big reveal near the end of being out only for himself, coming across as somewhat "edgy" as has been described here. So I couldn't help but grin as we got some more of it here, though perhaps not quite as bad. On the whole this season was pretty good. Certainly not worthy of an 8+ as the score on here would indicate, and that level or popularity honestly surprised me, but oh well. I actually didn't really start getting into things until right after the sports festival ended. Maybe that's how long it took me to start getting used to the characters and story again as like I said, I had forgotten nearly everything from Season 1. But I think the fact that I DID get back into the story and characters at all is a testament to the show being good. I just hope Season 3 comes soon enough next year so that I don't forget everything again. Solid 7/10
Sep 26, 2022 10:33 AM

Dec 2016
fucking adaptation. They ruined my beloved masterpiece. 0/10
Sep 26, 2022 10:33 AM
Feb 2019
Pretty much if u search here for “looking forward to season 3” lets say it speaks for itself
Sep 26, 2022 10:34 AM
Aug 2022
keikaku doori 計画通り
Sep 26, 2022 10:34 AM
Feb 2021
are you serious now we have to wait 3 month to see what happens BRUH
Sep 26, 2022 10:36 AM
Mar 2022
Cant say much cuz i am disappointed and grateful at the same time. Disappointed cuz this ep looks obviously too rushed to adapt whole volume 7.5 which makes the storyline confusing. Grateful cuz I got to watch the part of christmas date which I still not yet reach in volume 7.5 and at the same time I get to watch cute reactions of Kei thinking abt Koji and hangout with Koji even just for a few minutes from the entire one episode. So, for honest review, I would give 9/10 and that -1 is due to the last episode that looked too rushed which spoiled the mood. Cant wait for s3 and hope they take their time working on that season properly.
Sep 26, 2022 10:37 AM
Dec 2021
I really enjoyed this episode. The main character reminds me of me, he doesn't feel anything for anyone, not even hate or love. Now talking about me, I'm totally the polar opposite now, my heart started to soften. I love it <3. It will be a pleasure to accompany this series in its third season.
Sep 26, 2022 10:39 AM

Jun 2015
MC is a full on psychopath by the clinical definition. The dialogue even eludes to it. But maybe there is a glimmer of hope his cold hard exterior might be broken with his monologue at the end. My main question for future eps, is why is he here doing what hes doing in the first place and whats his objective!

Thats a rhetorical question. No spoilers manga people.

Roll on next seasons!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 26, 2022 10:47 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Ryuen sure lost badly this time thats for sure. Though he was using her the fact that Ayanokouji came back to save Kei even if it meant revealing himself proved to be the final spark that will draw them together. The double date with Maya and Ayanokouji and Kei and Hirata sure was interesting. As was the talk about their future plans at graduation. Shame about Maya though. That setup would be perfect if her target wasn't Ayanokouji. Despite how he see's each and every person as tools i feel that his interaction with Kei had served to actually make Ayanokouji more human.

As a LN fan - 6/10

But as someone that is both a fan of the LN and yet understands the limits that half seasons have 7/10 because the writers did try hard to focus on the main interactions between Ayanokouji and Suzune. Plus Ayana Taketatsu's portrayal of Kei and Yurika Kubo's portrayal of the true side of Kushida really served to bring to life their respective characters and make their contributions to the plot that much more impactful.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2022 10:49 AM
Nov 2021
I bet next season will be better, but god damn I loved season 2!
Sep 26, 2022 10:50 AM
Jul 2019
very, very boring...
Sep 26, 2022 10:59 AM
May 2021
Can't wait to see what season 3 has to offer
ASOIAF is the best piece of fiction

Sep 26, 2022 11:00 AM
Oct 2018
It's been two seasons and ayanokoji is still not interested in anything not interested in love stuff doesn't show a trace of progress. He just bored and disappointed me i'd say 😐
Sep 26, 2022 11:05 AM

Jan 2021
Honestly this was really good at first I forgot what previously happened but then I started to remember and this season was great even the ending theme slaps
Sep 26, 2022 11:07 AM
Jul 2018
great finale for the 2nd season this season had it's weak moments but overall I really liked it and I was excited every week for the next episode I can't wait for the 3rd season
Sep 26, 2022 11:26 AM
Jul 2021
hehe people are tools hehe
Sep 26, 2022 11:33 AM
May 2021
Muito o Anime, ansioso para a terceira temp.....
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Aug 8, 2022

258 by HeyYoo091 »»
Sep 15, 12:00 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2022

843 by FK_Mahziyar »»
Sep 9, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2022

283 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Sep 3, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2022

273 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Aug 27, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2022

245 by Ammar1030 »»
Aug 22, 6:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.