Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 14, 2022 5:36 AM

Feb 2014
*sigh* they had to go with "oh you cant kill them thats bad" way to ruin something that could have been good.
Aug 14, 2022 8:39 AM
Nov 2020
I didn't like how Alto tried protecting Obsidian but people seem to be saying that Vermeil killing somebody would also have a negative effect on him.

The last part was really emotional and Alto was a chad for saying the right words. Blushing Vermeil in the end was super cute.
Aug 14, 2022 11:44 PM
Aug 2022
Lmao she got skill diff'd by two humans in a single day. Obsidian snuck up on her and Alto intercepted her attack while she was bloodlusted. That's sad. At least she's got a mean left hook but c'mon, if she's really as strong as they're building her up to be then she needs good precognition and faster attack speed. No way a human should be faster than you when you're going Nine Tails demon mode lol. But yeah this is a romance anime with battle anime paint on it so expecting good combat logic is a stretch.
Aug 15, 2022 2:03 AM

Dec 2008
Surprisingly hard episode, that was a lot of blood I have rarely seen so much in any anime.

Shielding the top villain was a bit unbelievable at best, I think that could have been written otherwise.
Sure murder is bad, but injecting poison in people is attempted murder.
No one would protect such scum with his life.

Vermeil felt really bad for accidentally killing Alto, and that she had to connect each others fate like that to deal with the situation. Afterwards she tried not to get in his way anymore, which of course made Alto angry, more angry than getting injured.
you could say Vermeil is high maintenance when not in her usual happy mood.
The highlight of the episode was when Alto showed his true feelings for Vermail rather forceful but it was great and sweet. Too bad he ran away XD
FabienneAug 15, 2022 2:06 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2022 2:00 AM

Jul 2012
I knew this would be some cheesy c-b tier anime but wow.

MC goes mental a split moment/ few frames. Vermeil breaks the chains. MC suddenly looks normal like nothing happened completely dumbfounded.

Jumps in front of professor. Dumb naivety to be expected with this tier of anime but it's always a laugh when it happens. Yet somehow after having his spine blasted completely out with a massive hole clear through somehow jumps again at Vermeil.

Kinda disappointed the professor didn't get pulped after all that and the blood already shown. Instead we got overly fragile ego professor who easily just stabs that shit into his own self.

This could have been so much of a better scene.
Aug 16, 2022 9:57 AM
Jul 2020
I tried, but i hate main character more and more with every episode... i give up.
Aug 20, 2022 10:18 PM
Jan 2022
Oh how the tables have turned, We saw Vermeil's true form and Alto brutally die by Vermeil's hands. Vermeil resurrected Alto by giving him her golden mana which means now if one of them dies they both die.

I gotta say though I never thought I'd see Vermeil someone so outgoing be so shy around Alto, I can see why she feels like she's to blame because she killed Alto. Vermeil really seemed ready to just stop being around Alto, but Alto ends up proving to Vermeil he wants her around. Honestly I never thought I'd see Vermeil blushing over a kiss, going exactly through what Alto initially did. Pretty wholesome I won't lie
Aug 21, 2022 1:09 PM

Jul 2015
the shittiest episode till date..
god this is awful..
Aug 22, 2022 3:21 AM
Jul 2021
Awesome!!!.....

Aug 23, 2022 5:13 AM

May 2020
And just like that they handed bad villain his defeat, a bit too cheesy but okay I can bear with it.

Anyways I think Alto should know he's atleast 10 years early before wall-slamming someone like Vermeil lol.
Softhenic03Aug 23, 2022 5:18 AM
Aug 25, 2022 11:08 PM
Aug 2022
güzel
Aug 26, 2022 5:46 AM
Jul 2022
incredible. a masterpiece
Aug 26, 2022 4:09 PM

Apr 2013
Why the hell would Alto jump in front of a total piece of shit like that. Should have just let Uber-Vermeil kill him. Lame
Aug 31, 2022 6:53 PM
Aug 2019
At this point I was rooting for the bad guy to kill the MC, I can't remember the last time I was so bothered by one.
...everything else waws 0k I guess, nothing new just... 0k
Aug 31, 2022 9:49 PM
Mar 2014
It ended great. But man does Alto get on my nerves by how naive and stupid he acts sometimes.
Sep 8, 2022 1:22 PM

Mar 2010
Sometimes it takes a gal to stab us through our heart to finally man up lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 13, 2022 1:45 AM
Apr 2021
They legit did all the shonen cliché in one ep...
Sep 13, 2022 9:38 AM

Mar 2013
The animation was really bad but I love this series for adapting those moments of those two... Such sweetness... OwO

And... I finally get to see Vermail blushing... lmao
Vermail should be the one running out of the room but reversing it like that is also cute.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 17, 2022 10:02 AM

May 2016
He grew up a bit but still timid kid after all. non the less decent episode.
Sep 17, 2022 10:31 PM
Feb 2021
Dialogs very weak, even for my liking.
Sep 21, 2022 2:23 PM
Oct 2019
Doesn't make sense that the MC lost 40% of his organs from being impaled and was able to get up, hug Vermeil, and speak perfectly normal... His lungs were gone.
Sep 22, 2022 7:44 PM

Feb 2019
A demon feeling a huge sense of guilt for what she did; Vermeil is a unique kinda demon IMO, and after what she did, she and Alto are now kinda married with how she bonded him to her (even if it didn't have his consent lol).
Sep 23, 2022 12:02 AM
Mar 2022
this one got me hooked bad, ngl.
Sep 25, 2022 7:54 AM

Feb 2021
The situation has become reversed.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 27, 2022 7:15 AM
Dec 2015
The writing is either shit, or the anime skipped some very important stuff.
Oct 20, 2022 12:21 PM
Jan 2016
İf you have a hole in your belly, it means your diagram is torn apart, you cant generate energy, you cant use air to speak. bollywood is more logical than this bullshit. Also moron MC detected.
Oct 22, 2022 10:31 AM
Jul 2013
The main character is a fuckin retard. The dude deserves to die.
Dec 16, 2022 8:19 AM

Sep 2012
AkeZZZ said:
Were you stupid, Alto? It was oblivious that Obsidian was a mastermind. Yet you needed him to tell you that he is a mastermind before you noticed it. The most frustrating point was when you protected that criminal from Vermeil. What had you done. Like WHY??! He is a criminal, so why did you need to protect him? If you let Vermeil stab that sh!t Obsidian, nothing bad will happen later on, especially your heart issue.

greed2 said:
AkeZZZ said:
Were you stupid, Alto? It was oblivious that Obsidian was a mastermind. Yet you needed him to tell you that he is a mastermind before you noticed it. The most frustrating point was when you protected that criminal from Vermeil. What had you done. Like WHY??! He is a criminal, so why did you need to protect him? If you let Vermeil stab that sh!t Obsidian, nothing bad will happen later on, especially your heart issue.

Yeah, I agree in how that is Indeed frustrating.
The only valid reason, I can see, is that Alto needs to have the evil teacher to be officially be arrested and confess his crimes. Evil teacher needs to be arrested and interrogated to see if he has any conspirators that helped him with the research. The student council also was trying to Find who was behind the recent crimes, so the evil teacher needs to confess his evil acts.

But notably, Vermeil was partially at fault since she shouldn't turn her Back on the enemy. That was really careless of her.

ATG501 said:
Ononoki_9 said:
mm yes, another one stupidly naive mc, can't even instantly read what is happening and almost killed himself for the villain
AkeZZZ said:
probably the stupidest self sacrifice I've ever seen in anime, ever. Instantly dropped this anime's rating for me a few grades. Reprehensible.

Rikku said:
Damn the MC just went beyond stupid trying to protect a criminal. Who knows how many lives the professor ended and yet he was protected even though he intended to kill everyone present.

cause if he let her kill him Vermeil would have bean hunted down as evil demon dummy

but new he transformed himself and all so him as the bad guy

MC realized what will happen if she kills the professor, all evidence would be against Vermeil

gosh how ppl can be this short sided and realize that the alternative would have been the end of Vermeil
borderliner said:
Wow, look at the mob baying...

Killing the professor would have been game over for Vermeil and Alto. Only a total fucking idiot would want that outcome.

And the author clearly chose the resolution to send a message and to set up future events.

Vermeil was a raging demon at the point when she stabbed him in the heart, only her love for him and the enormity of what she'd done was going to bring her back.

I was quite happy for this to be a "no thought required" sort of show and it still kind of is. But it's got some real depth too at times which is a nice bit of icing on the ecchi / action cake

some ppl just don't think about the cons they think with emotions

Sugram22Dec 16, 2022 8:30 AM
Dec 19, 2022 7:50 PM

Aug 2017
Idiot Alto trying to save the professor.

The show has taken a turn for the worse.

I like Lilia.

Dezolator said:
I tried, but i hate main character more and more with every episode... i give up.

Yeah. Suddenly I now want him to die like many anime MCs.

Jean-Keny said:
They legit did all the shonen cliché in one ep...

Yeah I didn't really like the typical shounen energy here.
CarbonMDDec 19, 2022 7:54 PM
Jan 3, 2023 9:56 PM

Jan 2011
Alto's heart/lungs literally gets destroyed by vermeil. Dude still manages to get up walk and have a small conversation with her. This show is fkin stupid
kkDVSJan 3, 2023 10:01 PM
Mar 3, 2023 11:04 AM

Dec 2015
Aww these two can be really cute together at times :)
Mar 16, 2023 3:09 PM

Mar 2013
sound like she bulshiting him about the shared life, since it basicaly destroy the master and pet relation if your life depend of your pet keeping you alive.
Mar 27, 2023 10:47 PM
Jan 2023
Vermeil In Gold I’m waiting for season 2 I loved it🩷🩷🩷🔥🔥🔥🔥
Apr 15, 2023 11:30 AM
Feb 2023
The MC is so annoying. I hate it when they depict the MC as the so-called "good" character when they are trying to save others that the show depicts as "bad" characters, when this would literally hurt their loved ones. It's like they only think about the current actions but don't think about their future consequences.
Apr 29, 2023 10:15 PM

Nov 2022
Its funny how Vermeil was the one doing the first moves and never got shy about it, but then the roles are reversed and she get shy for a mere kiss.
May 8, 2023 1:18 AM

Jul 2013
So Alto is directly responsible for the inevitable death of Vermeil. His half-baked ideals have curesed his loved one to death. Remember kids, this is why moralism fails
Jul 5, 2023 6:15 PM
Oct 2022
le doy un 10 de 10 a este episodio
Aug 5, 2023 7:18 AM

Apr 2013
Alto is such a good-two-shoes, he even shields his enemy from attacks from his familiar with his life... wait, that's actually called "going full retard" I think.
Dec 26, 2023 7:38 PM

Aug 2019
obsidian guy was a dumb villain and vermeil's thought process is dumb.
this was good until this obsidian guy started acting out. alto's scream when he realized what was happening to vermeil and then obsidian's demon body having MASSIVE abs was hilarious. how was i supposed to take that seriously?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2023 3:59 AM
Aug 2019
Absolutely garbage episode. I hate this self sacrificing to to save the bad guys garbage, "If you kill your enemies they win" Canadian cuck levels of retardation. Dropped, nothing could make me continue after this idiocy.
Jan 31, 8:22 AM
Nov 2016
Wow, this was terrible. I knew the moment Vermeil got hit with the syringe last ep that it'll turn to garbage.
This was a leisurely, happy go lucky, sweet slice of life anime til now and then we are hit with a heavy wreck like this. As if the producer/editor said "Fans are bored, go full drama or get AXE'd".
The ep was unbearable to watch. Like, if this was a manga chapter i'd have skimmed through 3/4 of it. Not sure if i even wanna continue.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2022

145 by itzritzlol »»
Aug 11, 2:15 PM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2022

56 by GooseHybrid »»
Aug 11, 12:31 PM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2022

187 by tgvaz »»
Jul 10, 7:30 AM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2022

69 by smemorato »»
Feb 22, 5:31 AM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2022

109 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.