Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 14, 2022 6:01 AM

Jul 2022
Put a real Ecchi Anime besides One piece.
And compare it.

After comparing it. Do you still think One Piece is Ecchi???
Aug 14, 2022 6:37 AM

Oct 2018
Not ecchi at all. We have fan service but there is nothing ecchi where we see boobs, pants or all these thinks like Highschool DxD, HOTD, To love ru or all these anime / manga
Aug 14, 2022 8:57 AM
Aug 2019
I wouldn’t say OP is ecchi. Has a lot more fan service after the second half. But not too much compared to most shows. Also the females are a little out of proportion at times, but the show never fully focuses on that. The men are all really good looking and really buff looking. A bit similar to Fairy Tail.
Aug 14, 2022 9:54 AM
suii

Dec 2018
thazineskii_ said:
No not at all (character limit because reasons)
it's sprinkled in there like topping on a cake lol, but nothing more. no one piece isnt a ecchi anime lol, ofc not
Aug 14, 2022 9:57 AM

May 2020
thazineskii_ said:
No not at all (character limit because reasons)

Usopp is so much sexier than everyone on that list no debate
Aug 14, 2022 5:51 PM

Apr 2022
Atanpenguin said:
ryzxgum said:

yeah bc you and your list say two diff things. idk anyone else who doesn't put in the correct episode number just bc its past a 1000. if you're so lazy to even scroll (minimal effort) then how should i believe you actually WATCHED a 1000 eps (max effort)
aight let's say you did watch, then you didn't pay attention. bc if you did then you'd know there's more to em then just fanservice but nah you just look at things on the surface
In case you wanted proof that you’re unable to handle a different opinion than yours, the classic “if you watched it then you weren’t paying attention” is a pretty big tell. Also fanservice is present almost every episode especially post timeskip, so it’s less me lookin at the surface and just something I’ve noticed a while ago is a large part of the show. The pacing already makes the anime near unwatchable (stillframes everywhere, all the time, hence why anyone who knows OP recommends the manga) and coupling that with consistent fanservice almost nothing happens even every 5 weeks. Not to mention the larger issue of the crew being useless and powerscaled out. They all have their role/ practical purpose outside of combat but that shouldn’t be all they are especially given how hard they have tried to make you care about these characters. Nami is essentially just a navigator with big tits and Robin (who used to do cool stuff like snap peoples necks with her devil fruit and seemed to have a personality as a “villain”) has been reduced to the one that can read poneglyphs and has big tits (will sometimes use big feet to step on grunts now). Chopper usopp franky and Brooke are now just walking jokes that don’t make me laugh. Because overdone reactions or yelling loudly==funny. I’d say I like 3 straw hats in total: Luffy, Zoro, and Jimbei. Sanji I liked in whole cake island but I can’t stand him in any other arc

fanservice is present in every episode post timeskip? are you actually dumb? is big mom chasing em throughout WCI fanservice to you? is kaido/a giant blue dragon terrorizing wano or the entirety of luffy vs kaido fanservice to you? is doffy fanservice to you? is the roger pirates flashback mini arc fanservice to you? is katakuri vs luffy fanservice to you? either you don't know what fanservice is or you're watching two piece smh
and yeah all that just to still be clear of your whole top 10 bro
Aug 15, 2022 10:42 AM
suii

Dec 2018
ryzxgum said:
Atanpenguin said:
In case you wanted proof that you’re unable to handle a different opinion than yours, the classic “if you watched it then you weren’t paying attention” is a pretty big tell. Also fanservice is present almost every episode especially post timeskip, so it’s less me lookin at the surface and just something I’ve noticed a while ago is a large part of the show. The pacing already makes the anime near unwatchable (stillframes everywhere, all the time, hence why anyone who knows OP recommends the manga) and coupling that with consistent fanservice almost nothing happens even every 5 weeks. Not to mention the larger issue of the crew being useless and powerscaled out. They all have their role/ practical purpose outside of combat but that shouldn’t be all they are especially given how hard they have tried to make you care about these characters. Nami is essentially just a navigator with big tits and Robin (who used to do cool stuff like snap peoples necks with her devil fruit and seemed to have a personality as a “villain”) has been reduced to the one that can read poneglyphs and has big tits (will sometimes use big feet to step on grunts now). Chopper usopp franky and Brooke are now just walking jokes that don’t make me laugh. Because overdone reactions or yelling loudly==funny. I’d say I like 3 straw hats in total: Luffy, Zoro, and Jimbei. Sanji I liked in whole cake island but I can’t stand him in any other arc

fanservice is present in every episode post timeskip? are you actually dumb? is big mom chasing em throughout WCI fanservice to you? is kaido/a giant blue dragon terrorizing wano or the entirety of luffy vs kaido fanservice to you? is doffy fanservice to you? is the roger pirates flashback mini arc fanservice to you? is katakuri vs luffy fanservice to you? either you don't know what fanservice is or you're watching two piece smh
back when i started anime, i always heard people say, ohh the fanservice in this... or soo much fanservice.. this fanservice anime... wtf is this fanservice lol etc, etc and you could figure out what it was/what they meant right away lol, it's usually showing skin, something sexual in manerism, uncecesary panty shots or some body part stuff, i think thats what most people say when they talk about fanservice lol
evangelionfanAug 15, 2022 10:50 AM
Aug 15, 2022 2:30 PM

Apr 2022
evangelionfan said:
ryzxgum said:

back when i started anime, i always heard people say, ohh the fanservice in this... or soo much fanservice.. this fanservice anime... wtf is this fanservice lol etc, etc and you could figure out what it was/what they meant right away lol, it's usually showing skin, something sexual in manerism, uncecesary panty shots or some body part stuff, i think thats what most people say when they talk about fanservice lol

yeah exactly so pretty much almost every anime ever lmao just bc an anime has fanservice doesn't instantly make it an ecchi like these mfs are saying
Aug 16, 2022 8:59 AM
Jun 2015
lol have u seen an ecchi anime? if not watch one and then watch one piece. sure it has some fan service moments but no where near to call it an ecchi anime and it's coming from someone who enjoys a good ecchi himself.
Aug 16, 2022 9:02 AM
Jun 2015
plus i heard oda started drawing big boobed girls in the manga after he got married. so... haha let the man draw what he enjoys xD
Aug 17, 2022 4:30 PM
Feb 2022
eulaisbae said:
idk, it's not ecchi enough

I like the way you think my friend 😌
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1096 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Mar 2

59 by nickehhhhhh »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 341 Discussion ( 1 2 )

VK11 - Feb 4, 2008

69 by ladderboi123 »»
28 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1095 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Feb 24

49 by nickehhhhhh »»
42 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1094 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Feb 17

61 by nickehhhhhh »»
1 hour ago

» Best backstory in One piece (spoilers till ep 985)

Reckless_weeb - Jun 15

19 by ToG25thBaam »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.