Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 13, 2022 2:54 PM
Jan 2022
Ok before you say what the fuck is this bullshit let me say that I love one piece a lot but it kinda feels like an ecchi show like with a bunch of scenes with Nami and robin and etc but idrc if you guys get pissed off cause of this question but just so yk the scenes with Nami and robin and etc don’t make the show weird or bad in any way it just kinda feels like an ecchi anime at times.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 13, 2022 3:10 PM
Oct 2021
I would never consider one piece as a ecchi anime because it simply doesn't have enough scenes.
Aug 13, 2022 3:12 PM
Apr 2022
No. End of Story, Never in my life.
Aug 13, 2022 3:12 PM

Apr 2020
no, its just a show with lots of fanservice thats all
Aug 13, 2022 3:17 PM

Aug 2019
No. The amount of fan-service is pretty much on par with most other shonen series. That doesn't make One Piece or any of them "ecchi".
Aug 13, 2022 3:18 PM
Jan 2021
Nah. Though there’s plenty of that sprinkled throughout the show. I feel like one piece technically falls into a lot of genres just because of its length and the amount that happens.
Aug 13, 2022 3:32 PM
Dec 2019
aotperson4 said:
Ok before you say what the fuck is this bullshit let me say that I love one piece a lot but it kinda feels like an ecchi show like with a bunch of scenes with Nami and robin and etc but idrc if you guys get pissed off cause of this question but just so yk the scenes with Nami and robin and etc don’t make the show weird or bad in any way it just kinda feels like an ecchi anime at times.

💀💀💀💀
Aug 13, 2022 3:42 PM
Jul 2021
No not at all (character limit because reasons)
Aug 13, 2022 3:55 PM
Feb 2021
Ice-Cube said:

all of the big 3 (and dragon ball)
Aug 13, 2022 4:12 PM
Aug 2018
idk, it's not ecchi enough
Aug 13, 2022 4:13 PM

Apr 2022
hell nah, not nearly enough scenes to be considered an ecchi
Aug 13, 2022 4:13 PM
Jul 2021
No, there is no one piece anime, but one piece is a great manga
Aug 13, 2022 4:26 PM
Feb 2022
aotperson4 said:

It’s not one of the core themes by any means, but yeah I think OP is indirectly ecchi as nearly every female character has the classic oversized breasts and waist with a tiny midsection that is often exposed. Just given the sheer amount of screen time tits and general fanservice is given in OP I’m fine with classifying it as ecchi
Aug 13, 2022 4:27 PM
Feb 2022
Cammy_Boi said:
Ice-Cube said:

all of the big 3 (and dragon ball)

Original dragon all sure, but Z or anything past has next to 0 fanservice
Aug 13, 2022 4:35 PM
Feb 2022
AOT25_ said:
I would never consider one piece as a ecchi anime because it simply doesn't have enough scenes.

Any scene that contains a female character, especially post timeskip
Aug 13, 2022 4:36 PM

Aug 2021
one day the human race will understand that was a mistake to stay alive for so long
Aug 13, 2022 4:38 PM
Feb 2022
ryzxgum said:

Literally any scene with a female character tho, especially post time skip. It’s also the only function of OP female characters
Aug 13, 2022 4:44 PM
Jul 2020
Oda just likes boobs
Aug 13, 2022 4:45 PM

Apr 2022
Atanpenguin said:
ryzxgum said:

Literally any scene with a female character tho, especially post time skip. It’s also the only function of OP female characters

bro you're on episode 11 how would you know? reach timeskip before you talk about post timeskip. there's a few fan service scenes every 5 episodes big deal.
and robin is possibly the most important character in the universe bc she's the only one who can read poneglyphs. i don't expect you to know that anyway lol
Aug 13, 2022 4:57 PM
Dec 2021
aotperson4 said:

That's retarded so think that
Aug 13, 2022 5:19 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Nah no way. Sure it has a bit of mild fan service but that’s about it
Aug 13, 2022 5:23 PM
Nov 2021
lmao if you think this is anywhere near an ecchi you've never watched ecchi. Just because the girls are hot doesn't mean it's ecchi.
Aug 13, 2022 5:38 PM
Jun 2021
aotperson4 said:

Its only ecchi when sanji or brook get more than two minutes of screentime
Aug 13, 2022 5:52 PM
Oct 2021
aotperson4 said:

For an anime to be considered an ecchi it needs to have shown an uncensored boob so no one piece isn’t an ecchi
Aug 13, 2022 5:54 PM
Jun 2021
ryzxgum said:
Atanpenguin said:

bro you're on episode 11 how would you know? reach timeskip before you talk about post timeskip. there's a few fan service scenes every 5 episodes big deal.
and robin is possibly the most important character in the universe bc she's the only one who can read poneglyphs. i don't expect you to know that anyway lol

He is watching OP from tiktok, he knows what he is talking about💀
Aug 13, 2022 6:01 PM

Jul 2021
I don’t think it’s ecchi at all… The way characters are drawn and having some sort of erotic scent to the scene are two completely different things
Aug 13, 2022 7:17 PM

Apr 2022
PurpleWolf4 said:
ryzxgum said:

He is watching OP from tiktok, he knows what he is talking about💀

istg tiktok and reels😭
Aug 13, 2022 7:45 PM
Jul 2021
misterinfoman said:

what do you mean there is no one piece anime?
Aug 13, 2022 7:47 PM
Jul 2021
TommyAE said:
misterinfoman said:

what do you mean there is no one piece anime?
I mean it does not EXIST (he says while holding a gun to tommyea’s head)
Aug 13, 2022 7:47 PM
Feb 2022
ryzxgum said:
Atanpenguin said:

im up to date or around 10 eps behind the anime. There’s no completed option as OP is ongoing and I didn’t wanna scroll to 1060 something
Aug 13, 2022 7:51 PM

Apr 2022
Atanpenguin said:
ryzxgum said:

im up to date or around 10 eps behind the anime. There’s no completed option as OP is ongoing and I didn’t wanna scroll to 1060 something

even a blind person could see through this lie lmao you're on episode 11. if you were up to date then you'd know the anime is only on 1029 and not 1060. also you can literally just type in the episode number instead of scroll
Aug 13, 2022 7:52 PM
Feb 2022
ryzxgum said:
Atanpenguin said:

even a blind person could see through this lie lmao you're on episode 11. if you were up to date then you'd know the anime is only on 1029 and not 1060. also you can literally just type in the episode number instead of scroll
im on mobile bro and was takin a shot in the dark with episode number
Aug 13, 2022 7:54 PM
Feb 2022
ryzxgum said:
Atanpenguin said:

i don’t talk about anime or manga I’m not up to date with/ haven’t completed. Look at ever other entry on my list where I don’t have to scroll past 1000
Aug 13, 2022 7:59 PM

Apr 2022
Atanpenguin said:
ryzxgum said:

exactly lmfao if you were caught up then you wouldn't need to take a shot in the dark, you'd know
Aug 13, 2022 8:03 PM
Feb 2022
ryzxgum said:
Atanpenguin said:

exactly lmfao if you were caught up then you wouldn't need to take a shot in the dark, you'd know
or like I said I’m 10 or so episodes away from what’s airing (I save up large numbers of eps cause of the pacing it’s impossible to watch week to week) and don’t have the episode count memorized. I get you’re trying to discredit my opinion as it differs from yours but I’ve watched the show bro lmao
Aug 13, 2022 8:18 PM

Apr 2022
Atanpenguin said:
ryzxgum said:

or like I said I’m 10 or so episodes away from what’s airing (I save up large numbers of eps cause of the pacing it’s impossible to watch week to week) and don’t have the episode count memorized. I get you’re trying to discredit my opinion as it differs from yours but I’ve watched the show bro lmao

yeah bc you and your list say two diff things. idk anyone else who doesn't put in the correct episode number just bc its past a 1000. if you're so lazy to even scroll (minimal effort) then how should i believe you actually WATCHED a 1000 eps (max effort)
aight let's say you did watch, then you didn't pay attention. bc if you did then you'd know there's more to em then just fanservice but nah you just look at things on the surface
Aug 13, 2022 10:10 PM

Sep 2009
No, most definitely not
Aug 13, 2022 10:24 PM

Jul 2007
Go watch to love RU that is ecchi and a damn good show also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVwTk7wk7ew

Monster Musume with monster girls - Ecchi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVoJ7zie9z0

Even Shakugan no shana could be more ecchi. Also a great series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3LB2MMd6-A

Hell why not throw in the world god only knows, not as much ecchi but more harem, and this one is one of my favorite series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8muiDhiRb_M&t=3s

These are ecchi anime, one piece is like mild in comparison, a little fanservice does not constitute that its an ecchi series.

You shonen fans need to broaden your horizons a bit.
ArtimesGamerAug 13, 2022 10:38 PM

Aug 13, 2022 10:50 PM
Jun 2021
No, Fairy Tail is way more ecchi
Aug 13, 2022 11:14 PM
Jul 2018
NO

15 ( character limit )
Aug 14, 2022 12:26 AM

Apr 2012
No for a couple of reasons
1) I would if i was getting bricked up, i dont so no
2) Not enough fan service (not saying it doesnt have any, just that it doesnt have enough)
3) I am coming from vrchat so lets just say u get some kind of immunity to 'softcore'

maybe something with Boa Hancock or Viola, those 2 are my favorites.
Aug 14, 2022 1:34 AM
Oct 2020
Literally not
An ecchi anime is an anime that throws out every other priority except fan service
And in one piece the fan service is just a little additive to the show
Aug 14, 2022 1:53 AM

Oct 2020
bruh just having a few fan services doesn't mean It's Ecchi genre. Fanservices are more like common thing in most anime
Aug 14, 2022 3:03 AM
Aug 2020
i wish it was 🤤🤤🤤 i would like to see nami doing that kinda stuff
Cant think of a signature
Aug 14, 2022 3:06 AM
Aug 2020
VitorP1914 said:
one day the human race will understand that was a mistake to stay alive for so long

thats some deep shit 🙂🙂🙂
Cant think of a signature
Aug 14, 2022 3:18 AM
Aug 2022
I consider onepiece as a mid anime aot wipes with ease😪😪
Aug 14, 2022 4:12 AM
May 2022
i think one Piece isn't an ecchi anime but it's true that some scene with Nami and Robin are à little hot
Aug 14, 2022 4:26 AM
Feb 2022
ryzxgum said:
Atanpenguin said:

yeah bc you and your list say two diff things. idk anyone else who doesn't put in the correct episode number just bc its past a 1000. if you're so lazy to even scroll (minimal effort) then how should i believe you actually WATCHED a 1000 eps (max effort)
aight let's say you did watch, then you didn't pay attention. bc if you did then you'd know there's more to em then just fanservice but nah you just look at things on the surface
In case you wanted proof that you’re unable to handle a different opinion than yours, the classic “if you watched it then you weren’t paying attention” is a pretty big tell. Also fanservice is present almost every episode especially post timeskip, so it’s less me lookin at the surface and just something I’ve noticed a while ago is a large part of the show. The pacing already makes the anime near unwatchable (stillframes everywhere, all the time, hence why anyone who knows OP recommends the manga) and coupling that with consistent fanservice almost nothing happens even every 5 weeks. Not to mention the larger issue of the crew being useless and powerscaled out. They all have their role/ practical purpose outside of combat but that shouldn’t be all they are especially given how hard they have tried to make you care about these characters. Nami is essentially just a navigator with big tits and Robin (who used to do cool stuff like snap peoples necks with her devil fruit and seemed to have a personality as a “villain”) has been reduced to the one that can read poneglyphs and has big tits (will sometimes use big feet to step on grunts now). Chopper usopp franky and Brooke are now just walking jokes that don’t make me laugh. Because overdone reactions or yelling loudly==funny. I’d say I like 3 straw hats in total: Luffy, Zoro, and Jimbei. Sanji I liked in whole cake island but I can’t stand him in any other arc
AtanpenguinAug 14, 2022 4:30 AM
Aug 14, 2022 4:46 AM

May 2021
thazineskii_ said:
No not at all (character limit because reasons)

mhmhhhhmh Usopp - sama aaaaaahhhhh
Aug 14, 2022 5:19 AM
Apr 2022
I'm gonna have to say no. the whole point of an ecchi anime I believe is that it's a bunch sexualized pretty women gawking and and falling for the main protagonist.
look at SAO for example, Kirito comes in to contact with every pretty girl and they all have a thing for him, even his own cousin smh. luffy does not have that kind of luck, Nami sees him as a friend, Robin sees him as a captain and a friend, Yamato sees him as Luffys brother and the reincarnation of Roger, the only person who really has an infatuation with Luffy is Boa.
so long story short no I Do not think One Piece has gone Ecchi
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Toei suck big time!

Reckless_weeb - Yesterday

21 by Reckless_weeb »»
38 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 622 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wind_Sr - Nov 23, 2013

61 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 621 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wind_Sr - Nov 16, 2013

54 by gannoncannon55 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 620 Discussion ( 1 2 )

iNeon - Nov 9, 2013

77 by gannoncannon55 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 619 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wind_Sr - Nov 2, 2013

82 by gannoncannon55 »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.