Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 11, 2022 4:40 AM

Sep 2012
Liddo-kun said:
amazing final episode. It was a long journey indeed. Took two seasons and over a year to get here. Peco is really a kind person, jail time is enough punish for all the evil things that Kaiser did - well, I guess that makes Kyaru-chan happy.

really, hoping for a season 3! Come on Cygames, people are addicted to gacha, so you have plenty money to make another season. lol

10/10

also hoping that Tsumugi is famous enough to get a figure. If a good figure is released for her, then I will buy it.
@Vi-

this looks to me like ending

there was no reason for Karyl to be so caring and loyal to Kaiser, Kaiser never gave her reason why she would care about her, that part made no sense

7/10

Sugram22May 11, 2022 4:44 AM
May 11, 2022 8:55 AM

Feb 2014
@Sugram22

Exactly.
I was wondering if I did miss something.
Because I can´t see reasons on why Karyl would keep licking Kaiser´s bal- I mean, feet xD
I confess that bothered me because Karyl being delusional like that was one of the triggers for all of that drama in the last episodes. So, it ended up having no sense.
Jun 9, 2022 3:33 PM

Jul 2015
Slaying your enemy: X
Sharing a meal with the enemy: ✓

Fantastic season from toptier animated fights to the heartfelt moments. If season 3 happens, it would be cool to see Yuuki deal with the true enemies: those wolves that always drag him away.

Jun 25, 2022 5:11 PM

Sep 2019
Well, it was epic for sure. Bishoku-den dakara. Poor Matsuri-chan lol. Peco would make a dinner to Hitler if she could >.< ... Guess it answers the question I had before watching - if there'll be season 3. We got a good ending so it doesn't seem so?

I kinda wish it stayed the comedic off-topic style all the way, instead of focusing on not so strong plot this much. It was awesome until episode 5, after that Pecorine dillemas got repeatable and too much Kaiser plot. Still positive impression after all.
Jul 4, 2022 6:03 AM

Mar 2017
There’s got to be another season right?! They defeated Kaiser but there’s still so many questions left unanswered, mainly surrounding Yuuki & Ameth.

SEASON 3 ONEGAISHIMASU! 👏🏻
Jul 8, 2022 8:22 AM

Apr 2011
All's well that ends well. Good final episode.

The rest of the series was fun to watch with its high quality animations and good fight scenes.

Aug 27, 2022 12:22 AM

Nov 2016
Just impressive, I know this isn't how the game's story actually is (I think?). There were some characters left out, or I simply haven't read all the game's story. (edit: so it seems that they went full original after some point in this season or just the last episode?, It is true that some key parts are still out of the anime's plot, but it still felt good. Even if we don't see the deep bonds Yuuki has with Peco and Karyl they clearly demonstrated that they do have them, it would have been better if we saw them, but still.

But anyway, this was just incredible, I love animes where a lot of the cast (specially including support characters) are somewhat important to the plot, and the feeling the story gives is just super wholesome, about having a place that you can call home with people that you can call family.

The animation was also godlike all the season, super glad I started playing the game and watching the anime.
AlvaritoterreosAug 27, 2022 12:30 AM
Sep 20, 2022 9:56 PM

Sep 2018
It's like with Azur Lane, so many characters, so little time. Definitely better than the first season for sure, a lot more emotional depth to it and some good action to boot. 8/10.
Nov 24, 2022 1:17 PM
Dec 2020
Princess Connect! Re:Dive season one was good and funny. Also had good plots at the end of the season. Season two was really great because in the season finale all the people in the kingdom of landsol stuck up toghter by fighting off the evil vaillian and proceting the city. Also I like Priconne that she is a great princess and warrior she is willing to procet and care for her people. Also the kingdom of landsol.

Nov 27, 2022 12:47 AM
Jul 2020
Loved it as much as I loved season 1.
Nov 28, 2022 4:06 PM

May 2017
so the short pink hair girl was always alive ?! i was expecting hzr to be dead since she never joined any episodes

9/10 , 9 is perfect rate , 10 il almost like an impossible rate , cuse its almost impossible that i rate an anime 10 , i did for like 10 anime out of 1.5k , and theres only 1 that reached the perfect 10/10 , not a 9.9/10 but 10
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Dec 18, 2022 4:25 PM
Mar 2021
This was so amazing qwq such a great anime! God please give us another season <3
Jan 8, 2023 9:04 PM
Des31

Oct 2020
Well it's quite a bit enjoyable but it not flowless at all to watch cause of 2 character, neko girl and that mc boy that his main power is just a buff, seriously? It really kinda annoying to see how id*ot sometimes he act and there's really no point of his existence at all (well i dont play the game so i don't quite understand the full story) it's just like just make all the characters to be a girl and givee a CGDCT tag in there, and this anime really tell me how to exploit plot armour to the fullest if not then that mc boy will countless time death by a puny monster then by the main enemy, well it's really tell why that mc boy countless time RE:dive 
Destroyer31Jan 8, 2023 9:12 PM
Mar 13, 2023 12:05 AM
Oct 2021
Destroyer31 said:
Well it's quite a bit enjoyable but it not flowless at all to watch cause of 2 character, neko girl and that mc boy that his main power is just a buff, seriously? It really kinda annoying to see how id*ot sometimes he act and there's really no point of his existence at all (well i dont play the game so i don't quite understand the full story) it's just like just make all the characters to be a girl and givee a CGDCT tag in there, and this anime really tell me how to exploit plot armour to the fullest if not then that mc boy will countless time death by a puny monster then by the main enemy, well it's really tell why that mc boy countless time RE:dive 

Well here some simple explain why we have MC and Kyura are here. This world it just a game that create by an AI aka Minerva. 7 people make the AI became seven crowd with the role of admin. They also can chose one player to became they princess knight and have the some very powerful power.

MC and Kyura are 2 princess knight of Labyrista and Mana ( Kaiser) so they will 100% take role in this story.

About MC he with his old guide success finish the game and got the AI grant them a wish but got Mana step in and take they wish for him while also blast MC too hard that make him lose all the memmory and knowledge of his turn him into baby like. (He already got all back in the game already)

About Kyura she got chose by Mana as Princes knight since she it Mana niece and Mana it her uncle ( if i remember correct). Kyura family are poor while aslo her parent treat her like trash and only her uncle in family treat her nice making her very obssessd with him with easy follower for Mana

About princess knight power, we dont know all the power but MC indeed buff all the girl. In the game they are potrait as UB, a powerful finish move ( like Pecorine Princess Slash the she use a lot of the anime) with out him most other girl basic unable to use it.

Kyura have ability to control monster as power up them as you saw in the show

There also 2 other princess knight that appeal in game and other Seven Crowd dont chose they princess knight
May 28, 2023 8:33 AM

Apr 2013
Well I'm glad this is over. We got the ending everyone already assumed, everyone is alive and happy.

First season was a gem, the comedy was so good that I compared it to KonoSuba. This second season ditched most of the comedy, except for a few episodes, and focused more on the plot... which is mediocre at best. Maybe fans of the game enjoyed this more, as a non-player I did not. Big disappointment after the great first season. 6/10
Jun 10, 2023 6:58 PM
Mar 2019
Why did they have to give everyone a happy ending??
No on died, all was forgiven and they all lived happily ever after.
It was if this Season didn't really have to happen, as nothing really changed.
Still good, but........
Nov 8, 2023 11:37 AM

Nov 2010
Dang, Karyl's hands look so sexy with that black nail polish! I want to suck on each of her fingers!
That answered my question from many episodes ago. This is Yuuki's last Re:Dive. It didn't matter, though, since there were no stakes.
Yuuki's former guildmates were around, apparently. It's too bad they didn't get to meet.

It's a typical happy ending where even the villains survive. I was hoping the final battle would be epic. It did look cool, but the fight ended too quickly. It did its job as a good fanservice show.
Jan 31, 3:20 AM

Sep 2016
I liked this season overall, but not as much as the first season ngl. The animation is WAY better and the comedy still hit, but all the emotional moments fall completely flat. I feel like it focused too much on Pecorine and Karyl that any emotional moment that doesn't involve them just feel like it came out of nowhere. Like, the Labyrista felt hollow because she was barely in the show or the pay off for Yuuki's character arc which just felt rushed and unearned. Heck, even Karyl despite getting too much focus wasn't fleshed out enough, they literally forgot to explain WHY she cares about Evil McBitchFace so much!

Like I said, I still liked it, but I can't in good conscience give it a higher score than S1. 7/10
Mar 20, 10:21 PM
Dec 2014
I LOVED this series.
Sep 9, 11:56 PM

Aug 2019
Yuuki was able to protect his friends this time.

I need a third season immediately.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2022

74 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2022

61 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

83 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2022

55 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:04 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2022

70 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 9:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.