Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 6, 2022 6:38 PM
Apr 2022
When Sora Amamiya and Keqing (Eri Kitamura) joined the show, you know shits about to go down.
Jun 7, 2022 1:16 AM
Feb 2020
Username081705 said:
I was waiting for Leon's speech to be adapted and i think its fine but tbh i really like the manga form better cuz it looks much more cooler maybe its just me or maybe because i expected better.

The manga is 100 times better than the anime
Jun 7, 2022 3:45 AM
Nov 2021
Love this series sm, it really suprised me. Thought it was gonna be those regular low budget 12 ep animes, but the plot is actually good, being a mob is cool.
Not that i am a perv, but a lil ecchi would spice things up
Couldnt wait another week and went to read all 43 manga chapters 🥲
Jun 7, 2022 7:29 PM

Aug 2021
In spite of everything they will kill them and Leon tries to resist, and then, although they locked him up, they want his help but he will not do it alone, he tries to convince them to fight even though he used harsh words, for those young men there was no other way but to do it.
Jun 7, 2022 10:37 PM

Nov 2009
A festival with the girls dressed up.

LOL @ Leon at the shrine... "Find me a mature sexy woman"...

Even the Loli Miko is scared.

(TBH, the one Leon described is literally Angie...)

BTW, I want that Charm Leon got, it looks awesome.

___ ___ ___

And just as Leon said "we're screwed if we went to war right now"

Due to Leon's actions, more events are happening sooner yet again...

Welp, time for War I guess.

___ ___ ___

Leons and Olivia gets beat up by his classmates cause everyone went pussa.

Leon's right this time tho, they did abandoned Angie, so why should they save pussas

The pussas won't even bother listening to the ex-Prince, even if he's ex, he's still a legitimate Prince...

LOL @ Deirdre... tries to one up Leon, but gets shut down. But somehow she gets motivated by it... is she a M? lol (tho... she's also S? she want to "train" Leon....)

And the other pussas decide to join in with Deirdre.

___ ___ ___

(as the "cut" of the end scene of the traitors, I think it's just a episode time issue... they wanted it to end where the war is starting, instead of at the jail)

(this adds more hype)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 8, 2022 11:50 PM

Oct 2008
friggin' cliffhanger!
absolutely fantastic episode!
harsh Leon was harsh but its the truth! that speech of provocation was excellently effective!!
5/5!!!

whitebagelxyz said:
When Sora Amamiya and Keqing (Eri Kitamura) joined the show, you know shits about to go down.

+1 for you for correctly detecting the VAs!
matias067Jun 8, 2022 11:58 PM

Jun 10, 2022 9:26 PM
Mar 2014
I loved Leon's speech. I think it was exactly what they needed to hear. It worked much better than Chris' speech due to the harsh truth that he was telling them and the fact that he is indeed quite accomplished and has a high ranking on top so his words bear more weight. Can't wait to see how things go in the next episode!
Jun 11, 2022 3:41 AM

Feb 2021
0shinon said:
Username081705 said:
I was waiting for Leon's speech to be adapted and i think its fine but tbh i really like the manga form better cuz it looks much more cooler maybe its just me or maybe because i expected better.

The manga is 100 times better than the anime

In anime it was shown great too.
EmmanuelPlath said:
In spite of everything they will kill them and Leon tries to resist, and then, although they locked him up, they want his help but he will not do it alone, he tries to convince them to fight even though he used harsh words, for those young men there was no other way but to do it.

Yes, he did it! Great job!
matias067 said:
friggin' cliffhanger!
absolutely fantastic episode!
harsh Leon was harsh but its the truth! that speech of provocation was excellently effective!!
5/5!!!

whitebagelxyz said:

+1 for you for correctly detecting the VAs!

Yes, his speech was awesome!
I want season 2!! Please, ENGI, announce it at the end of 12 episode!
Jun 18, 2022 3:58 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
What a nice school trip: being taken hostage and war starting xD though I like Leon's speech about all these noble doing nothing he's 100% right, now I wonder what effect has the flute on the monsters but it must be OP
Jun 20, 2022 5:31 AM

Dec 2013
I really enjoyed Leon's big speech. It even got me a little fired up!

It looks like we are heading towards the show's climax and I'm surprisingly excited about it.
Jun 22, 2022 9:35 AM
Aug 2021
two more episodes huh
Jun 22, 2022 10:48 PM

Feb 2021
Stacias said:
two more episodes huh

Better second season or two if possible!
Jun 28, 2022 8:25 AM

Feb 2021
Let's see the war on the next episode :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 29, 2022 10:30 AM

Jun 2020
That was one of the stupidest way of baiting people into fighting that I have ever seen. The show was kinda fun at first. Now it's turned into another directionless isekai. Time to drop....
Jul 22, 2022 8:07 PM
Oct 2009
amlg said:
A festival with the girls dressed up.

LOL @ Leon at the shrine... "Find me a mature sexy woman"...

Even the Loli Miko is scared.

(TBH, the one Leon described is literally Angie...)

BTW, I want that Charm Leon got, it looks awesome.
___ ___ ___

LOL @ Deirdre... tries to one up Leon, but gets shut down. But somehow she gets motivated by it... is she a M? lol (tho... she's also S? she want to "train" Leon....)

(this adds more hype)

Can someone tell me what was the thord charm ?
- Blessing of element and i think color depends on type on magic
- War fortune charm. Can someone tell me why it was different ?
- What was the third charm ?

~~~

Actually Leon literally described the Queen. "A mature sexy woman with common sense who will coddle him and if she is naughty the better. =))" Angie and Olivia are nearly same age so they are not the type you call mature which is used to older women. So he was totally talking about the Queen type.

~~~

I also liked Deirdre but i couldn't name even 1 main charecter she reminds me of. And with that hair she is a typical main character type.
Aug 6, 2022 3:47 PM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
The shrine girl was hilarious.

Took ten out of twelve episodes for this show to get a proper antagonist, but I'm weirdly okay with that.
Beep boop
Aug 9, 2022 6:11 AM
Jan 2020
Good cliffhanger to the next episode.
Sep 21, 2022 8:03 AM
Jan 2022
Awful episode what an awful show
Nov 3, 2022 2:17 PM

Aug 2018
Well.. And here we have first girl candidate.. Who is actually openly into Leon.. ;P Very veeery oujo-sama.. But.. It can even be good.. ;P Or so I would like to say and think.. But.. She said she sees untrained dog in Leon.. With maybe having in mind perspectives to train Leon.. So.. A bit reminding Leon's mother, which is quite worrying.. But depends, of course..
Jan 19, 2023 4:58 PM
Mar 2022
Not much to say this time, I feel like Livia's being forced into a side character role combat wise. At least she made up with Leon (I think?) but at the same time we're yet to see anything impressive from her. No doubt she'll probably awaken her power and do something big at the end, but right now it seems like both Leon and her are missing development, with the exception of Leon talking to the glasses light blue haired dude at most. I heard that there's a second season on the way but I might check out the manga to see if it's worth continuing after I finish this season.
Jun 2, 2023 9:27 AM

Oct 2017
These piece of shits piss me off so much. Wonder what triggered the war though, something Marie did? Also Leon gotta kick ass. His speech was great.
Feb 25, 7:22 PM
Aug 2023
I think I figured out why the war timeline, which was supposed to happen at the end of the otome game (third year I think), is happening now during the 1st year. Or at least I think I've narrowed it down. It's never explained why in the anime, and I don't think it's ever been explained in LN either, but I think there's enough clues to explain why.

The most likely reason is because the Offrey house got rekt when Stephanie's sky pirate ploy got revealed. The LN does go into slightly what happened to Stephanie's house afterwards (just a few sentences later in the LN) but suffice to say, they got rekt because of her. Earlier when Brad, Greg, and Leon were talking about Brad's engagement to Stephanie while they were on their way to help Carla with the fabricated air pirate ploy that was a trap; Brad said he had no choice but to be in an arranged marriage with Stephanie despite not really knowing her because the Offrey house played a major role in securing diplomatic ties with the Principality of Fanoss. Brad's family was responsible for defending that part of the border with Fanoss, so he couldn't refuse an engagement from her. So with the Offrey house now rekt because of Stephanie, whatever they were doing to keep Fanoss from attacking the kingdom was likely no longer in effect. The Principality of Fanoss might even be attacking the kingdom in retribution to what happened to the Offreys. Also the sky pirate ploy of Stephanie was supposed to happen much later also because she didn't like Olivia climbing the social ladder as a commoner, but Leon angered Stephanie early.

The other possibility related to the above is Brad did break the engagement with Stephanie because he fell for Marie instead. So just like what happened to Jilk with Clarice, Stephanie tried to get revenge on Brad by tricking him into joining Leon on the fabricated air pirate ploy, to get him kidnapped or killed. This alone could have been enough reason for the Offreys to go traitor to the kingdom, and cause the Principality of Fanoss to attack on an accelerated time table. However this is a less likely a possibility because Marie taking Brad is not that far outside the game's script as the original Protagonist taking Brad as a love interest, and if that was one of the game's storylines, then Leon would know about it, and wouldn't be so surprise Fanoss was attacking so earlier.

Another possibility is Marie is hunting for the Saint's bracelet, and Leon got the Saint's Necklace early. Either or both of those may have accelerated the war timeline. Getting either of those might have triggered it.

The last possibility I can think of is because Angelica is still in play. Normally by the end of the game when Fanoss attacks, Angie should have been out of the game by then, losing the duel to the protag and being banished to the country to the misery of marrying some nobody noble. But instead Angie is still in play with all the political powers she had before the duel, thanks to Leon. In the banished original script, Angie's ex-followers wouldn't be trying to get back at her because she's already gone. But in this episode it's quite clear her ex-followers are pissed at her for some reason, and are the ones who signal for Fanoss to attack. It's quite possible Fanoss wouldn't have found the location of the sky ship with all the noble kids onboard if they weren't helped by Angie's ex-followers, so Fanoss wouldn't have been able to declare war like this by shockingly killing all the noble kids and kidnapping Angie. Also Angie's duel with the protag should have happened much later, so normally this school trip should have been uneventful. And yet also, Angie might have not ended up coming to this location for the school trip because there were other locations, but Leon bribed the teachers or something to make it happen that they would end up there for the charms. Angie not being there means no ex-followers helping Fanoss, and no Angie as high value hostage.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» About the art

TheUnkovvn - May 4, 2022

39 by Urayamashii »»
Jun 4, 10:15 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2022

161 by vantaxyz »»
May 16, 10:32 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2022

100 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
May 5, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2022

92 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 19, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2022

86 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 25, 7:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.