Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 20, 2022 3:00 PM

Nov 2017
I have been holding myself back for quite some time. Now that we are in the middle of the finale, I can't help but say that I feel quite disappointed. Last year, the show was so good that I got upset by each episode's cliffhanger. Now it's like whatever. Does anyone else feel the same way? Is this show going to make a comeback with the remaining episodes (I highly doubt it as this is the direction the show wants to go)? No spoilers, please.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 20, 2022 3:01 PM

Nov 2017
no quite the opposite. much better than previous season.

plz @ me
Feb 20, 2022 3:03 PM
Feb 2019
We just had 3 amazing episodes back to back and the start of the rumbling. Maybe this part is just not your taste cause it is great so far
Feb 20, 2022 3:05 PM

Sep 2021
Yes, indeed, the whole last arc is predictable and it will go the way you are expecting from this point on.
Feb 20, 2022 3:12 PM
Dec 2021
I definitely feel different this season to the point where i don’t even care if I watch the episode the day it comes out. This may be because I read the manga, but I also read the demon slayer manga and I watched season 2 at 11AM sharp every Sunday. Still one of my favorite shows tho
Feb 20, 2022 3:12 PM
May 2019
divaddd said:
I have been holding myself back for quite some time. Now that we are in the middle of the finale, I can't help but say that I feel quite disappointed. Last year, the show was so good that I got upset by each episode's cliffhanger. Now it's like whatever. Does anyone else feel the same way? Is this show going to make a comeback with the remaining episodes (I highly doubt it as this is the direction the show wants to go)? No spoilers, please.

there's no way to tell it without spoiling the story.

so you said its boring just because the cliffhanger ed cut isn't made you upset?

you should be grateful. anime only is so lucky for didn't get eren head flying as end eps cliffhanger instead just middlecard break
Feb 20, 2022 3:19 PM

Nov 2019
divaddd said:

I was feeling the same thing but didn't see people talk about it. I personally agree with what you said and yeah I feel the same way, this season is just.... idk what to say, you would be expecting something great from the finale of aot but this doesn't hold up, previous seasons were done better but I just hope the last couple eps of this season are as good as old aot.

This season did have some good episodes but overall its just like what you said.
Feb 20, 2022 3:23 PM
Feb 2021
I couldn't disagree more. Altough today's episode was just good, every other was a literal banger especially ep 3, 4 and 5
Feb 20, 2022 3:35 PM

Jun 2019
you're not the only one who feel that way,

not gonna spoil specific story details but MAPPA has to nail future eps with very good animation or if possible sakugas back-to-back for action sequences in ch. 128, 129 (eps 10, 11) to make up for this season imo because at least you can enjoy the visuals when MAPPA's execution of the story so far doesn't please you.

i'm expecting the worst to at least mitigate my disappointment though.
jackoffwankerFeb 20, 2022 4:48 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2022 3:39 PM
Jun 2020
divaddd said:
Pretty basic to have 9.5 rating even with review bombing. Lol. Different people will have different experiences. End of the story.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 20, 2022 3:55 PM
May 2021
I feel like every episode has made me want even more and it's been hard to not just read the manga. This season is awesome so far and every episode has been a pretty good what happens next
Feb 20, 2022 4:07 PM
Oct 2019
Understandable, have a nice day...
Feb 20, 2022 4:14 PM

Jul 2019
Well, if you were talking about the last 2 episodes i would have somewhat agreed because it's when the story starts to get a bit "worse", but ep 3,4 and 5 are some of the best Aot episodes in terms of content, it doesn't get much better than this.

I actually had a few issues with the adaptation but that doesn't change the fact that they were amazing.
Feb 20, 2022 4:20 PM
Jan 2021
sammymahesh said:
divaddd said:
Pretty basic to have 9.5 rating even with review bombing. Lol. Different people will have different experiences. End of the story.

First of all it's not 9.5. It's 9.15. Second of all please stop bringing up the mal score argument because its just stupid. The mal scoring system doesn't show if an anime is good or not *cough* demon slayer *cough*. It just shows that a certain anime has attracted an audience that is so obsessed with it that they would do everything in their power to see it be on top. Fanboys in short.
Feb 20, 2022 4:24 PM
Jul 2021
This episode wasn’t amazing, but the last few episodes, starting from the one with Eren’s fidget spinner head, have been some of the best episodes ever in the series
Feb 20, 2022 4:26 PM

Aug 2014
This is why you should watch anime marathon-style, and not week-by-week style.

With marathon style, you can get a clear picture of everything
Feb 20, 2022 4:28 PM

Jan 2022
VaggPe said:
sammymahesh said:

First of all it's not 9.5. It's 9.15. Second of all please stop bringing up the mal score argument because its just stupid. The mal scoring system doesn't show if an anime is good or not *cough* demon slayer *cough*. It just shows that a certain anime has attracted an audience that is so obsessed with it that they would do everything in their power to see it be on top. Fanboys in short.

I just lost braincells reading this. Yeah no shit fanboys can mess with the ratings, but most people arent so they still indicate a series is clearly enjoyable and good, it doesnt have to state anything is a masterpiece. Series like AOT and Demon Slayer get constant praise and reception outside of MAL, clearly they have qualities that garner such ratings to begin with
Feb 20, 2022 4:37 PM

Jun 2015
You aren't alone. The Rubmling arc which is also the final one is considered to be the worst arc of the series to which i agree.
Feb 20, 2022 4:39 PM
Nov 2020
It’s only going to get worse tbh. It’ll be a predictable shounen going forward. I said the same thing months before the manga ended and aot cult attacked me saying “trust isayama for plot twist” but it didn’t happen xD Ep 5 felt bland and manga version was better.
Feb 20, 2022 4:45 PM
Jan 2021
YungKrizzle said:
VaggPe said:

I just lost braincells reading this. Yeah no shit fanboys can mess with the ratings, but most people arent so they still indicate a series is clearly enjoyable and good, it doesnt have to state anything is a masterpiece. Series like AOT and Demon Slayer get constant praise and reception outside of MAL, clearly they have qualities that garner such ratings to begin with

I guess If you're going to start insulting then I'll have too. You are obviously really stupid if you think the mal scoring system is objective. Let's start with demon slayer s2. Because it's a sequel it will have a higher rating since mostly the people that liked the show are going to watch it and so they are going to put a high score on it no matter if they liked it or not. And I don't really know where you usually go on the internet but the only praise demon slayer gets it's for it's animation and soundtrack. Also I never talked about aot not deserving it's score lol. I just corrected a possible typo that the guy made. So in conclusion you clearly didn't have these brain cells to begin with so I don't understand what you lost.
Feb 20, 2022 5:06 PM

Dec 2008
I disagree this season is on par with S3P2 to me.
Feb 20, 2022 5:15 PM
Jan 2021
YungKrizzle said:
VaggPe said:

I guess If you're going to start insulting then I'll have too. You are obviously really stupid if you think the mal scoring system is objective. Let's start with demon slayer s2. Because it's a sequel it will have a higher rating since mostly the people that liked the show are going to watch it and so they are going to put a high score on it no matter if they liked it or not. And I don't really know where you usually go on the internet but the only praise demon slayer gets it's for it's animation and soundtrack. Also I never talked about aot not deserving it's score lol. I just corrected a possible typo that the guy made. So in conclusion you clearly didn't have these brain cells to begin with so I don't understand what you lost.
You need glasses cause it's clear you can't read(or comprehend for that matter). I literally states "no shit fanboys message with the ratings", why are you still rambling about objectivity? The point I've made however is ratings still clearly have a sense of meaning to them as things will tend to average out. You are obviously just hating Demon Slayer is you think it's only animation that garnered its success, you can find plenty of critics and viewers that find uts themes and characters as enjoyable too. If animation was all it took to get high ratings, God of Highschool, Fire Force, and the Fate series would receive high reception as well. Not to mention your argument falls apart about it only being watched by those who liked it, the reviews are majority saying the series is average but passable, unless you think these are all biased too? I'll say it again, it is common sense that ratings aren't objective, but you are lying to yourself if you think they don't have actual merit of how good a series may be,otherwise they wouldn't be implemented to begin with

You really need to learn how to speak English first before you try and start an argument cause just like you said with my first post I literally lost brain cells trying to read that. And don't try using the excuse that it's not your first language because it's not mine either. That aside I absolutely agree that ratings aren't objective. That's what I've been trying to say for so long but I guess you're that stupid that you couldn't understand it. And also who tf told you that the fate series doesn't have high reception. Furthermore, you basically contradict yourself since you say that ratings do have a sense of meaning but when you talk about demon slayer you say that the reviews are saying it's mid. So you basically proved my point that you are stupid. Thanks :). And I don't really want to make this a demon slayer argument so if you want to respond just don't make it demon slayer focused.
Feb 20, 2022 5:25 PM
Apr 2021
The rumbling is anything but basic
Feb 20, 2022 5:25 PM

Jul 2021
ok, but are we talking about the same shows?
Check out SNAFU
Feb 20, 2022 6:18 PM
Mar 2021
it is even better than previous season and this is fact
Feb 20, 2022 7:22 PM

Aug 2019
Not at all. I'm enjoying it more than S4P1.
Feb 20, 2022 7:25 PM
Jul 2016
YungKrizzle said:
VaggPe said:

You really need to learn how to speak English first before you try and start an argument cause just like you said with my first post I literally lost brain cells trying to read that. And don't try using the excuse that it's not your first language because it's not mine either. That aside I absolutely agree that ratings aren't objective. That's what I've been trying to say for so long but I guess you're that stupid that you couldn't understand it. And also who tf told you that the fate series doesn't have high reception. Furthermore, you basically contradict yourself since you say that ratings do have a sense of meaning but when you talk about demon slayer you say that the reviews are saying it's mid. So you basically proved my point that you are stupid. Thanks :). And I don't really want to make this a demon slayer argument so if you want to respond just don't make it demon slayer focused.
Lmao at this point all you have are retorts about intelligence and usage(on the Internet!). You still haven't addressed my claim that just because the ratings are objective doesn't mean they are useless. They still hold merit and can be an indicator for what to expect from a series. I didn't prove anything to your point, if you took time to read the reviews most give Demon Slayer an 7 or 8, which is typically good. I hope you dont actually take most of the top reviews at face value, you relaize those are often skewered by fanboys/haters too? And Fate isn't always highly received, Ufotable's works are but most of the adaptations outside the Fate/Stay routes get criticized. You said nothing about the objectivity of ratings, you just completely wrote them off, even if I agree dude was tripping trying to use a rating as some penultimate way to determine if a series is amazing or not

Imagine having a fight on a MAL thread
Feb 20, 2022 7:48 PM
Aug 2021
divaddd said:
don't know about you but for me this arc is my favourite
Feb 20, 2022 8:13 PM
Jul 2018
I don't know what u mean, ep2 and 6 had great action, ep3-5 were banger in terms of plot and even manga readers like me, loved ep4 and 5. U can't expect every episode to have something for it
Feb 20, 2022 8:47 PM
Jun 2021
I really love this part as a whole. The first 4 episodes were probably the greatest anime episodes I’ve ever watched. That being said i have been underwhelmed by the past two episodes. The pacing is of, the development has been minimal, they just don’t pack the same punch. To start off at break neck pacing every episode dropping insane split twist bombs every episode, to this slow decline kind of has me disappointed. Hopefully something else happens but these past two episodes have felt like nothing but filler.
Feb 20, 2022 9:09 PM
May 2021
I think part 2 is better than part 1 atleast for now.
Feb 20, 2022 9:13 PM

Jun 2019
Kinda, yeah. I think it’s still good, but I’m nowhere near as hyped for it as I once was. Still interested to see how it goes, but not very hyped.
Feb 20, 2022 9:26 PM
Oct 2021
Eps 9-12 is gonna be better than rts and marley arc lmao,i agree eps 7-8 is gonna be basic.
Feb 20, 2022 9:44 PM
Nov 2019
neoncowboy said:
I really love this part as a whole. The first 4 episodes were probably the greatest anime episodes I’ve ever watched. That being said i have been underwhelmed by the past two episodes. The pacing is of, the development has been minimal, they just don’t pack the same punch. To start off at break neck pacing every episode dropping insane split twist bombs every episode, to this slow decline kind of has me disappointed. Hopefully something else happens but these past two episodes have felt like nothing but filler.

That is why it is a great show as it knows when to slow things down. You need slow episodes as a breather especially after 5 heavy episodes.
Feb 20, 2022 9:49 PM
Oct 2020
NO NO NO you’re wrong and an idiot this has been the best season of anything ever made and eren is *drool starts leaving mouth* ghe best character ever written and the dpesodnwlwnfoaasblebleblebelebeleeeeele
Feb 20, 2022 10:03 PM
May 2020
The rest of this season is mostly gonna be dealing with the aftermath of the rumbling and
. So it's kinda understandable if u think this season's predictable. Though, you can't deny the first 5 episodes of this part were amazing.

Kiritinha said:
YungKrizzle said:
Lmao at this point all you have are retorts about intelligence and usage(on the Internet!). You still haven't addressed my claim that just because the ratings are objective doesn't mean they are useless. They still hold merit and can be an indicator for what to expect from a series. I didn't prove anything to your point, if you took time to read the reviews most give Demon Slayer an 7 or 8, which is typically good. I hope you dont actually take most of the top reviews at face value, you relaize those are often skewered by fanboys/haters too? And Fate isn't always highly received, Ufotable's works are but most of the adaptations outside the Fate/Stay routes get criticized. You said nothing about the objectivity of ratings, you just completely wrote them off, even if I agree dude was tripping trying to use a rating as some penultimate way to determine if a series is amazing or not

Imagine having a fight on a MAL thread

I dunno man. It isn't a MAL thread if there isn't at least one arguement in it.
Feb 20, 2022 10:20 PM
Jun 2020
VaggPe said:
sammymahesh said:

Oh. It's a typo bro. What are you getting worked up for? Lol. Didn't I say different people will have different experiences? If you felt disappointed, it's okay. You don't have to insult people just because they are liking something. And where did you get it from me that I am review bombing other shows? Lol. That's quite an accusation simply because you overanalyzed my statement. Get some help.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 20, 2022 10:42 PM
May 2021
It's either way for me this season is much better than ever in everything
Feb 20, 2022 10:44 PM

Aug 2020
I wouldn't say it's basic. I thought the episode last week and the week before were really good.

γ€Œ 𝕂𝕖π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•™π•šπ••π•–π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 π••π•’π•£π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€, 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕨 π•žπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•₯𝕣𝕦𝕖 π•—π• π•£π•ž 」

Feb 20, 2022 10:46 PM
Apr 2018
Quite possibly my favorite season so far (as an anime only that is avoiding spoilers).

I found myself surprised by the twists and turns and this season feels like a payoff to build up over the previous seasons.

That said, everyone's experience will vary and people want different things from the show.

I hope you're able to enjoy future episodes more if you aren't currently! :)
Feb 20, 2022 10:47 PM
Apr 2018
<my message doubled up, delete if you can>
Feb 20, 2022 10:47 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
It's the final season. No more flashbacks on the next couple episodes please.
I think the latest ep should just cut out Annie's flashback...and less side chara story plz. We already passed them, Eren's plan is already revealed.

Just get to EREN and his plan. Not sure why they're still doing side chara story when then main plot is Eren against the world (the action, the destruction, the titan) which is the selling point of this season. Give us fight scenes!
Feb 20, 2022 11:23 PM
Jul 2020
We are at the beginning of the final arc. Part 1 ended at an odd place, so think of episode 5 as the climax of part 1, which is really is. The climax of this new arc has yet to come so just wait. It’s better to view season 4 as a whole entity rather than 2 parts.
Feb 20, 2022 11:41 PM
Jan 2021
sammymahesh said:
VaggPe said:

Oh. It's a typo bro. What are you getting worked up for? Lol. Didn't I say different people will have different experiences? If you felt disappointed, it's okay. You don't have to insult people just because they are liking something. And where did you get it from me that I am review bombing other shows? Lol. That's quite an accusation simply because you overanalyzed my statement. Get some help.

Wait wtf. When did I say that you review bombed other shows. How tf did you get that from my response. And yeah I know it's a typo. If you look at a response I gave someone I clearly said that it was a typo. I don't know what you think but my response was not an attack to you at all. I'm sorry if it came out that way. And trust me when I'm saying but I don't give a single shit if someone liked something that I don't. All I was saying in my response to you is that the mal scores aren't to be trusted. That's all. And again I'm sorry if you thought I was insulting you cause I was not.
Feb 20, 2022 11:44 PM
Sep 2020
Another sad manga reader I guess or OP fan those are more toxic
Feb 20, 2022 11:47 PM

Aug 2017
divaddd said:
Yeah I'm bored. Just watching for completion.

I would most like harem with Mikasa, Historia and Gabi.
Feb 20, 2022 11:57 PM
Mar 2021
Bruh this season has literal genocide, “time travel”, like 4 BIG plot twists, and people still say it’s boring lmaooo idk what y’all want. More episodes like “Hero”? Go watch demon slayer if you just want fights.
Feb 21, 2022 4:23 AM
Dec 2021
yeah it will be like this for a while ,the adaptation is good tho
Feb 21, 2022 4:36 AM
Dec 2021
I disagree since.. you guys predicted Eren manipulating Grisha in the past?
Feb 21, 2022 5:11 AM
Nov 2020
NO it hasn't...not at all
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 20, 2022

282 by DeepBlue42 »»
Jun 10, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 30, 2022

545 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Jun 5, 4:30 AM

» Is Armin useless?

sadpotatoh - Mar 23, 2022

32 by escarabajo »»
Jun 4, 7:40 PM

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.