Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

(Anime only) so many people r telling that aot will go downgrade after chapter 124 or something ig so does it get really bad like game of thrones or it just little downgrade and why do u hate the ending so much

Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 31, 2022 5:54 PM

Sep 2020
Enri_eu said:
Zprotu said:

no way you just called 127 garbage
Yeagerists just hate Armin, the alliance, call Mikasa a dog, etc. Are u really surprised lmao

Honestly, you're right. They are the worst of the fandom.
Whoever calls 127 shit has a shit opinion. The execution of 126 was poor but 127 is a masterpiece.
Jan 31, 2022 6:21 PM

Dec 2021
It definitely gets bad after 124 except for Chapter 130, 131. But you will like it if you like emotional melodrama.
Jan 31, 2022 6:24 PM
Dec 2021
No wtf , who told you that only kinda bad chapter is 126 (135-139 isn't getting adapted this season ) which was was covered out by the next chapter 127 so no issue IMO.
Jan 31, 2022 6:27 PM
Feb 2021
If you asked question like this haters of AOT will come after you which I have already seen here now and you will probably even get spoiled. So in all honesty, just watch it by yourself and enjoy the ride and form your own opinion when its finished and say f*** the Haters until then. If you asked me ending is alright for AOT universe.
Jan 31, 2022 6:28 PM
Jan 2022
Y'all really gonna ask some mofo that doesn't understand about writing manga or story about this shit?
Jan 31, 2022 6:35 PM
Jan 2022
Don't listen fcking of these comment
124 is great 10/10 for me
125 8/10
126 7/10
127 11/10
128 9/10
129 10/10
130 11/10
131 20/10 (aot best Chapter)
Jan 31, 2022 6:35 PM
Sep 2021
(No spoilers) People who dont like the ending r like people that instead of disliking Gabi, think she is a bad written character. Its not that Gabi is bad written, she is just unlikeable for what she's done. I personally love the ending but i can see why many people dont :)
Jan 31, 2022 6:59 PM
Jan 2022
Some SnK manga readers always say stuff like this but most times anime watchers always give a different reaction to what they expect. I remember when they kept saying over and over again how they were so certain that people would hate the uprising arc when it gets animated because they disliked it in the manga, but really Season 3 part 1 in the anime was fascinating to a lot of people. I think manga readers keep forgetting that a lot of AOT anime only watchers are just casual anime watchers in general. Some of them don’t even watch other series, only just AOT because they aren’t really anime fans. It just has that type of story that holds peoples attention. At the end of the day, it all comes down to how the directors of the anime construct the episodes. This really plays a huge part of what makes AOT so compelling
Jan 31, 2022 7:04 PM

Jun 2016
Uhh. I don’t think so. It only went downhill to people who are whiners and think they are better than the mangaka. Geez. It was amazing. End of discussion. We had the same ending with Death Note which we did not get the ending we hoped for, but I did not whine about it. I just accepted because it’s the mangaka’s story. It’s Eren’s story. It’s Isayama’s life work. Deal with it.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 31, 2022 7:08 PM
Sep 2021
There's now way for me to answer this without some spoilers, sorry.
Read ahead at your own risk.

The ending was good in my opinion, but felt very rushed.
But don't listen to the people who hate the ending, just watch the anime to completion and then you can rate the ending. Half of the manga readers hated the ending, they complain about it missing plot-holes and 'ruining character development', but they're main reason for hating the ending is that it was different from their head-canon and that it did not fulfill their favourite ship: the utterly god-awful ship 'ErenXHistoria'.
Jan 31, 2022 7:11 PM
Sep 2018
Tokoya said:
zerotitan said:
Chapter wise I would say:

124-125 are pretty solid chapters and well received within community.
126 is very debatable and controversial, however, 127 kind of fixed it. 127-129 are decently received chapters, but nothing to be considered as downhill just yet.
130-131 are goated chapters.
132-134 are again solid chapters and are very well received amongst community.
However, 135 onward is where you will find most problematic chapters with 137-139 being the trio of chapters that inflicted so much damage upon readers converting the most hardcore fans into most hardcore haters in a matter of 3 chapters.
I would say very questionable writing from Isayama literally with plot holes, things making no sense, things just happening without any consequences.
Anyway as far as this particular season is concerned, I would say you don't have to worry about things going down hill. There won't be downhill at least till last 5 chapters are adapted which would probably be the matter of last 3 episodes or last half of the movie depending on which way they decide to adapt post 131 part. And then there is increase in no. of readers buying into the idea that manga and Anime timelines are different/mirrored(?) timelines and anime will go full AOE with what most of the disappointed fan base considers kino ending.
Also most importantly, don't make opinions or biases based on what others are telling you, entire season is ahead of you, watch it for yourself and then make any rational conclusion for yourself.
I agree with this post (But for me 121-123 are goated as well)

Without a doubt 121-123 are goated, OP mentioned chapter 124 onwards that's why I didn't take them into account.
Jan 31, 2022 9:14 PM

Feb 2021
imbAF said:
Xilver said:

Me calling you a clown is not salt, just the reality. But if you saw salt there then you're yourself salty as fuck. It's been almost a year since the ending, move the fuck on.

What did I ever said about the ending? wtf? You have reading comprehension problems bro? I merely responded to your supposedly "plot hole". You don't evne know how to use the word properly. The word you were searching for is 'plot convenience ' . And there is no literary fiction that doesn't use it. xD

I said "plot contrivances" too, which fits the situation the best, after which i said i'm gonna note a small one. And again you're projecting your own issues onto others with reading comprehension. The reason you're fucking salty is because you respond to people thinking Falco=Falcon is lowest tier Kojima garbage with "numnumnums", as if it's me being salty. Shit's fucking corny as fuck, it's not fucking foreshadowing it's fucking stupid. But if you fucking enjoy it then you do you. I like enjoying things too, i wish i could enjoy that absolute fucking garbage ending that we got, but alas, it is what it is.
Jan 31, 2022 9:48 PM
Jan 2021
Xilver said:
imbAF said:

What did I ever said about the ending? wtf? You have reading comprehension problems bro? I merely responded to your supposedly "plot hole". You don't evne know how to use the word properly. The word you were searching for is 'plot convenience ' . And there is no literary fiction that doesn't use it. xD

I said "plot contrivances" too, which fits the situation the best, after which i said i'm gonna note a small one. And again you're projecting your own issues onto others with reading comprehension. The reason you're fucking salty is because you respond to people thinking Falco=Falcon is lowest tier Kojima garbage with "numnumnums", as if it's me being salty. Shit's fucking corny as fuck, it's not fucking foreshadowing it's fucking stupid. But if you fucking enjoy it then you do you. I like enjoying things too, i wish i could enjoy that absolute fucking garbage ending that we got, but alas, it is what it is.

Num num num, gimmy more salt...delicious, and i gave youb4 reasons as to why the falco thing is more acceptable but you decided to focus in one if them. Cry more
Jan 31, 2022 10:02 PM

Feb 2021
imbAF said:
Xilver said:

Num num num, gimmy more salt...delicious, and i gave youb4 reasons as to why the falco thing is more acceptable but you decided to focus in one if them. Cry more

Yeah your reasons were shit, it's a pure form of plot contrivance. So i called you a clown, because you are, again that's not salt, that's just the reality. But at this point you're just making me repeat the same thing again and again, so i will repeat myself just one last time - you are as much of a waste of time as you were in the manga forum.
Jan 31, 2022 10:29 PM

Sep 2014
__Zeke__ said:
There's now way for me to answer this without some spoilers, sorry.
Read ahead at your own risk.

The ending was good in my opinion, but felt very rushed.
But don't listen to the people who hate the ending, just watch the anime to completion and then you can rate the ending.

Pure drivel. Following a series for a decade that was marketed as "the world is cruel but beautiful" only to turn "cruel and meaningless" at the eleventh hour. It was inevitable to have detractors.
majinaleJan 31, 2022 11:10 PM
Jan 31, 2022 11:01 PM
Apr 2021
ending is OK for me. After all of this, I could understand him a little bit. But, it also makes me feel like wtf bro wtf...
Feb 1, 2022 12:27 AM

Mar 2021
So you're asking me why I hate it so much without spoiling anything? That's not really possible.
Feb 1, 2022 1:43 AM
Mar 2015
Grab Mass Effect, Lost and GoT worst parts of their endings and put them together. AoT ending is still worse.
Feb 1, 2022 8:42 AM

Apr 2013
Zprotu said:
Enri_eu said:
Yeagerists just hate Armin, the alliance, call Mikasa a dog, etc. Are u really surprised lmao

Whoever calls 127 shit has a shit opinion. The execution of 126 was poor but 127 is a masterpiece.
Damn others’ opinions really affect you this much uh? The worst of the fandom are the fanboys that get mad at others having a different opinion than them.
Feb 1, 2022 9:02 AM

Feb 2017
titanfolk subreddit have a blast of doom posting, believers on death bed with their last copium tank.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Feb 1, 2022 9:36 AM
Sep 2020
Game of thrones went downhill since s5 S4 was the peak ,and everyone was expecting that Game of thrones later seasons to be disappointment and not worth a time dispute that s5,6,7,8 turned out to be such a drag and complete goes astray while connecting nothing to the actual story

There were only like 1-2 moments in the later seasons of GOT that were actually moving the plot forward 😂

If u don't believe me just go and see the IMDb ratings of each seasons individual episode after s4,there are only few episodes tht are actually interesting
Feb 1, 2022 11:43 AM

May 2015
I found Mikasa's character development to be quite similar to one of the GoT's characters, which was similarly disappointing. The character I mean is
But it's like one of the minor things that are wrong in the end.

The most upsetting thing is that the story as a whole doesn't live up to its potential. Watching the anime now makes it even more clear, I remember how hyped I was at these moments in the Paths reading the manga, they are truly great and the next arc as well, but afterwards... well, I don't have the same emotions now because I'm already disappointed with how things ended.
Feb 1, 2022 12:16 PM

Feb 2020
Well its hard to not spoil it for you but all I will say is not it does not get worse it gets better from here in my opinion. I also don't hate the ending at all and most people (not all) that hate the ending don't even want to try to understand it. Some ending haters do have valid points and I can understand where they are coming from.

My advice don't worry if aot will turn bad and don't listen to either side of the this argument judge the story for yourself. It could ruin it for you.
Feb 1, 2022 2:12 PM
Jan 2021
KneelBeforeMe said:
Zprotu said:

Damn others’ opinions really affect you this much uh? The worst of the fandom are the fanboys that get mad at others having a different opinion than them.

But he is correct. How tf is 127 bad? That's a 9+ chapter. Yelena schooling them all
Feb 1, 2022 7:46 PM

May 2021
"Why is the ending so bad" - Yeah, you're not gonna get answered without getting spoiled.

Feb 3, 2022 2:47 AM
Community Mod
Crazy Cat Lady

Apr 2019
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 9, 2022

451 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 9, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

430 by phantom346 »»
Apr 18, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 13, 2022

416 by goral »»
Apr 14, 4:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.