Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 6, 2021 9:23 PM
Jan 2021
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Some nice basketball sakuga in this episode. We got another timeline deviation, but the episode ended on a cliffhanger before we could see the end result. Are we going to get a repeat of Episode 1 here?

On another topic, some A/V problems developed as the episode progressed. The audio progressively moved ahead of the video, or would you say the video began lagging behind the audio? Regardless, that ended up happening. Everything was okay in the beginning, but by a little before the half-way point, the issue becomes noticeable. No clue if this problem lies with Funimation (where I watched the episode from) or from Bilibili and/or the studio producing this donghua. Either way, I sent a support ticket to Funimation informing them of this issue.
anime-primeJul 14, 2021 5:33 AM
May 6, 2021 10:39 PM
Nov 2020
WaterzBailed54 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Some nice basketball sakuga in this episode. We got another timeline deviation, but the episode ended on a cliffhanger before we could see the end result. Are we going to get a repeat of Episode 1 here?

On another topic, some A/V problems developed as the episode progressed. The audio progressively moved ahead of the video, or would you say the video began lagging behind the audio? Regardless, that ended up happening. Everything was okay in the beginning, but by a little before the half-way point, the issue becomes noticeable. No clue if this problem lies with Funimation (where I watched the episode from) or from Bilibili and/or the studio producing this donghua. Either way, I sent a support ticket to Funimation informing them of this issue.

Interestingly, I didn’t notice the audio problem but the version that I watched was also the Funimation one.
May 6, 2021 11:08 PM
Apr 2021
ilalochezia said:
WaterzBailed54 said:

Interestingly, I didn’t notice the audio problem but the version that I watched was also the Funimation one.
yeah same audio was fine for mine
(I watched the... unreasonably acquired funimation one. Suffice to say I don't think pirates are too interested in fixing audio issues)

Just gotta give a hats off to the incredible animation. The lighting on those courts was just beautiful. I am in love with this art style
May 7, 2021 12:44 AM
Feb 2019
I had to rewind that ending scene with the basketball skating around the hoop a few times. The ED is an absolute treat, it just carries over the energy from that last scene so well.

Three episodes deep and we have what should be called a formula break; and yet every episode so far has been doing such a good job of being unique. Looking forward to seeing what the first "case" that carries over across two episodes looks like.

Damn shame this all ends in 8 more episodes, but the episodes so far have been admirably efficient with their allotted 20 minutes, covering all kinds of interesting rules and quirks with the MCs' powers and personalities.

Also a damn shame that a number of anime forums are so uptight about sharing non-Japanese media. How else are Western audiences supposed to find out about this? I only found it because Gogoanime is gracious enough to make JP animation share front-page/recommendation-bar space with shows like this lmao
May 7, 2021 1:26 AM
Feb 2019
I didnt realise its already the end, the moment the music started to play i thought its just an insert song for middle of the episode but i was wrong it has already been 20 minutes lmao it felt too short!! probably because i was too hooked up that it doesnt feel long at all :(
May 7, 2021 1:44 AM
Jul 2018
Fantastic episode again. The baseball game's depiction is really nice. I was impressed two MCs deep past.
I have to mention about that incredible cliffhanger. I wonder if it will be "the best ending". Can't wait for next episode. This show already became one of my favorites. Full of morality and humanity. Not just superpower genre. I'll get into this dive world until last episode.
May 7, 2021 3:24 AM

Mar 2020
I am really loving this show. The basketball match was well animated. I hope he did not trigger any dangerous events in the timeline with his involvement in the match.

And the ed is so damn cool!!!
May 7, 2021 6:51 AM
May 2020
that was a way to end the ep! lol

i cant wait to see more of this
May 7, 2021 9:40 AM
Jan 2021
This show is so amazing. I wish it had more hype I feel like not many people know about it. Every episode gets better and better and it’s so intense. I feel connected to the characters even tho we don’t know much about them yet
May 7, 2021 10:06 AM
Feb 2021
This show deserves more attention, I'm hooked already. The opening and ending are fantastic.
May 7, 2021 10:13 AM

Feb 2021
Me and my sister watched it by torrent but we hadn't noticed any audio lagging, so maybe this is a funimation thing? Or maybe we just weren't attentive enough.

It felt very short to me too, I thought the ending song with the beeping was just a way to announce a plot twist and that it was inserted in the middle but damn! The episode ended just like that.

Since the client this time was an architect - if he was a prominent architect - I wonder if that's going to change the cities future landscape. If they won the game and go on to the nationals, the architect might choose another job in the future and thus some buildings will be missing. I wonder if that includes the building the two guys are in.

At the beginning of the episode we hear yet another news report about the dead woman from episode one. I really wonder if we're going to see another victim and if we see the killer again, since his design with the yellow hair is far too distinct to be a one-off character.

I think it's horrible that some distributors are so picky about where an anime came from. People will be missing good anime/donghua like this one.

I'm happy this anime is picking up some traction. It went from 6,000 members to 10,000 since last week and the score bumped up from I think 7.3 to 7.7 :)
obscure anime for u idiots to watch right NOW
1.Odd Taxi WATCH THIS!!!!!
2.LINK CLICK super underrated!! (chinese, foto-time travelling, emotional stories dope music)
3.Mashiro no Oto if u like traditional jap banger music

please support Cherry&virgin if u can!!
May 7, 2021 12:13 PM
Jan 2016
I also had an issue with the audio on this episode, I thought I was my internet connection but I'm glad to see it might be an issue on the other end.

I really enjoy getting to see more of the MCs history and their dynamics. It will be interesting to see how tampering with the past in such a large way will affect the future, unlike the first episode where the tampering was rather minor but had large consequences.

I also cannot get over how beautiful the animation is!
May 7, 2021 2:13 PM
Aug 2020
Where did you get to watch episode 3 with subtitles? I searched everywhere
May 7, 2021 6:28 PM
Nov 2016
WaterzBailed54 said:

My thoughts exactly! Is what happened in the first episode going to come back? Cause it sounds like the news from the first episode was playing at the beginning of the third episode! So many questions and looking forward to the next episode. I don't care for cliffhangers but this one was good.

I also noticed the audio falling out of sync with the captions. Watched it on Funimation and thought I messed it up in some way.
May 7, 2021 6:30 PM
Nov 2016
-Humphrey- said:

Watched it on Funimation
May 7, 2021 11:19 PM

Aug 2015
This show can also be a cool sports anime, nice.

Now he's done it. The future is changed O.O

How messed up would it be if he started a time paradox and the architect never hired them in the first place.
May 7, 2021 11:26 PM

Feb 2021
Okay but who gave them the right to make the ending song so fire, I need it on spotify lmao
May 8, 2021 2:28 AM
Apr 2020
MissKawaiiPotato said:
WaterzBailed54 said:

My thoughts exactly! Is what happened in the first episode going to come back? Cause it sounds like the news from the first episode was playing at the beginning of the third episode! So many questions and looking forward to the next episode. I don't care for cliffhangers but this one was good.

I also noticed the audio falling out of sync with the captions. Watched it on Funimation and thought I messed it up in some way.

I think the audio mistake is on Funamation, because I watched it on a not funamation website, and the audio was perfect, to which I'm going to point out a previous comment which had said "pirates wouldnt fix the audio issues" or somewhere along the line, so itmay lie with funamation.

May 8, 2021 5:04 AM
Nov 2016
Detective_Chi said:
MissKawaiiPotato said:

I think the audio mistake is on Funamation, because I watched it on a not funamation website, and the audio was perfect, to which I'm going to point out a previous comment which had said "pirates wouldnt fix the audio issues" or somewhere along the line, so itmay lie with funamation.

Ah, gotcha. That would make sense.
May 8, 2021 9:54 AM

Nov 2013
my mans here really fucking with the past ka? a pretty dangerous game he's playing we've seen the outcome of past changes in the first episode
May 8, 2021 12:53 PM

Apr 2020
wow just wow this episode was fantastic
May 9, 2021 3:56 AM
Aug 2020
MissKawaiiPotato said:
-Humphrey- said:

Watched it on Funimation

Funimation : ''Out of territory''

Btw,I finally managed to watch episode 3, I’m waiting for episode 4 and I hope to find it too lol, I’m loving this anime
May 9, 2021 4:36 AM
Nov 2016
-Humphrey- said:
MissKawaiiPotato said:

Watched it on Funimation

Btw,I finally managed to watch episode 3, I’m waiting for episode 4 and I hope to find it too lol, I’m loving this anime

:0 oh what the heck?
Hope you can find it too! I can't wait to see what happens next! I have so many questions.:D
May 10, 2021 4:42 PM
Jan 2021
-Humphrey- said:
MissKawaiiPotato said:

Watched it on Funimation

Depending on where you live, one of Funimation's streaming partners may have coverage over there. There is Wakanim, which covers Europe and there is Animelab, which covers Australia and New Zealand.
May 10, 2021 4:44 PM
Jan 2021
WaterzBailed54 said:

For those who it may concern, the audio sync problem is fixed on Funimation now.
May 11, 2021 11:26 PM
Sep 2019
The basketball scenes were so breathtaking. Could not take my eyes off for a second. Done amazing well and art style is so subtle and pretty! Quite an ending to the episode. Loved it! (≧◡≦) ♡
May 12, 2021 9:00 AM

Jul 2020
I'm pretty much sold on this anime

Ep 1 was heart wrenching

Ep 2 was heart warming

Ep 3 was heart stopper

What a way to end your episode and keep your audience hooked!!!
May 12, 2021 12:39 PM
Sep 2019
I like the conflicted opinions between the two MCs. One can't help but empathise with his clients/ people in the photos and so gets lost in the moment while 'inside the photos', whereas the other is more disconnected and understanding of the consequences of the actions within the photos but can only sit back and advise the other. Nice dynamic.
May 18, 2021 3:10 PM
Mar 2021
veemon23 said:

Ep 1 was heart wrenching

Ep 2 was heart warming

Ep 3 was heart stopper

Couldnt have said it better myself! great ep ! Another time paradox or death maybe I guess
May 18, 2021 4:10 PM

Jul 2020
Supercat327 said:
veemon23 said:

Ep 1 was heart wrenching

Ep 2 was heart warming

Ep 3 was heart stopper

Couldnt have said it better myself! great ep ! Another time paradox or death maybe I guess

Can't wait to see where they go with this... it's like so good at making me want to know what happens next week that I wish I can time travel to just know lol
May 21, 2021 11:35 PM

Dec 2020
end scene transitioning to the ed was great. the music playing a little early was just god i cant forget that. another good episode, actually a pretty good as sports one lmao some parts of the animation was Eh but that was very minor compared to how much they moved this episode
May 31, 2021 5:02 AM

Sep 2020
Bruh...

I am speechless , how is this this anime soo good , I feel really bad for those people who are skipping this anime just because it's made in China although it's not there fault , Initially I was also avoiding this anime since it not made in japan 🗾 ,

All that aside this episode as usual 10/10 for me , intresting how ever episode make me think I am watching different anime each time ,

Episode 1 : Suspense/Thriller anime
Episode 2 : Wholesome Drama anime
Episode 3 : Sport anime

Let's see what stored for us next🍂

ZXEANMay 31, 2021 6:17 AM
May 31, 2021 8:54 AM

Mar 2008
veemon23 said:

Ep 1 was heart wrenching

Ep 2 was heart warming

Ep 3 was heart stopper

Perfect.
Jun 1, 2021 2:16 PM

Jul 2020
PaninaManina said:
veemon23 said:

Ep 1 was heart wrenching

Ep 2 was heart warming

Ep 3 was heart stopper

Perfect.

<3 ^_^

Thanks

Jun 4, 2021 11:33 PM

Feb 2021
That moment the ball went in and then the ED hit... wow.
It opens so many questions. Will it come back to bite them in the future? Or will it change everything for the better? We already know what happened to Emma—I really hope this one is different.
Jun 6, 2021 9:32 AM
Dec 2020
Loving this series mehn . And the ending soundtrack wow😮
Jun 22, 2021 9:02 PM
Mar 2018
For animation not in its genre, the basketball choreography is amazing. Wonder how the anime will handle the first major event turn in the series

Jun 25, 2021 1:20 PM

Mar 2016
THAT WAS A FIRE ASS ENDING LIKE THE TRANSITION TO THE ED,,, O LAWDDDDDD

Jul 10, 2021 3:03 AM
Mar 2020
What a 10/10 episode, honestly that sakuga during the basketball match was insane and the ost playing in the background just raised the hype levels by insane amounts. This show just keeps getting better and better. Left on a cliffhanger there, my guy didn't listen to what he was being told to do so im excited to see how the future alters.

ps: and no, i think that's an issue on funimation's end, my audio was totally fine and in sync
Jul 12, 2021 5:44 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Didn't expect it to be that good at doing sports anime especially basketball, the match was really tense and the animation was great, now I wonder what will happen if the future is changed if they actually win the match
Jul 13, 2021 11:10 AM

Jun 2020
Don't see anyone else saying this so....

WAS THAT A MOTHER****ING JOJO REFERENCE?
Jul 13, 2021 11:33 AM

Apr 2018
The timing from the cliffhanger and the ending song was amazing.
Well I guess changing the future in this anime seems like no big deal for them (only Cheng), winning that game can have a huge effect on the future. Aside from that, the animation was insane, visuals were clean too..

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 15, 2021 3:00 PM

Aug 2017
A basketball match in this anime? Lol, it was very interesting. So they won the game can have a huge effect on the future. I wonder what it is now.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 15, 2021 7:09 PM
Jul 2021
Nurguburu said:
A basketball match in this anime? Lol, it was very interesting. So they won the game can have a huge effect on the future. I wonder what it is now.

You are in for a surprise.
Aug 5, 2021 8:18 AM

Apr 2020
this episode was really intense, i almost thought i was watching a sports anime lol

i absolutely love how the ending begins to play before the visuals come in, that's a really nice touch

┌─❈❇❈─┐

└─❈❇❈─┘

Aug 8, 2021 5:21 AM

Jul 2021
This episode made me feel the pressure and seriousness of sports in general, with that match, like OMG, Hats off the the writers, animators, and director, especially the Music played when Cheng scored the first dunk... But I am not able to find the music, so if anyone do know the name, please Quote and reply to this (uwu)
Sep 7, 2021 11:40 PM
Sep 2021
I'm surprised no one has mentioned that this episode was an homage to kuroko no basket--the captain's rebound and knee, some moves and the sakuga are pulled more or less directly from kuroko. I thought it was super cool!
Sep 15, 2021 1:11 AM
Jul 2019
I don't watch sports anime but that got me hyped. I can see the appeal now. I like how this show changes themes with each episode. You go from dreadful, heart-warming to action-packed. Love that they explore different genres.

And the ending, gave me chills. It transitioned to the ED perfectly.
Oct 13, 2021 3:10 PM

May 2021
the dude said jojo st around 2 minutes and 20 seconds omg guys jojo jojo jojo jojo jojo :0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0 aoaoaao
Inhales oxygen
Nov 28, 2021 5:20 PM

Aug 2008
Intrigued to see where this all goes, I guess ramifications of the death of the woman in episode 1 are still to come, at least I hope something important comes of it. For now though the stories are keeping me invested though will need to see how this all proceeds to judge it, the MAL rating certainly gives lofty expectations though.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Did this Anime get a ratings boost?

redfield-9 - Jun 4

8 by KayKimii »»
Jun 4, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ilalochezia - Apr 30, 2021

79 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Jun 1, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stardew - Apr 30, 2021

171 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Jun 1, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

mystrias - May 20, 2021

155 by Salah_og »»
May 31, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jul 14, 2021

340 by WatchTillTandava »»
May 29, 8:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.