Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 6, 2021 3:50 PM

Jul 2015
drip said:
Amatniki said:
Age gap doesn't mean shit if they are both adults. Adults = anyone who has hit puberty. If you are a girl and can get pregnant and have a child you are not a kid anymore. If you are a boy and can get a girl pregnant with your child you are also not a kid anymore. simple logic. stop being dumbasses. holy shit people cry over everything these days. just shut the fuck up with your progressive bullshit.

Can we at least all agree this guy is genuinely mentally unwell?

Yes we can. Can we agree that you're pretty much the same but the opposite way? A 11yo girl who just hit puberty isn't an adult yet, and a 17-19 yo girl is not a child anymore.

And regarding maturity... I don't feel like I'm grooming a 20yo baby. I'm pretty sure she's more intelligent than me, she's def more responsible, and when we talk it's on equal foot. Sometimes I can make things less awkward for her simply because I went through being 20yo already and I remember how it was, but that's about it.
Apr 6, 2021 4:07 PM

Apr 2018
On today's episode of Keyboard Warriors of Virtue: "Morons still can't tell the difference between pedophilia and ephebophilia!"

Stay tuned!
Stygian_PrisonerApr 6, 2021 4:11 PM
Apr 6, 2021 4:37 PM

Aug 2012
Do you know 16 and pregnant? Age gaps are common, but in anime is creepy?
In my school a girl was pregnant and she was 12 and the baby father 29
Apr 6, 2021 10:52 PM

Nov 2008
Iikamiialv said:
I don´t like it, and it amazes me how people just don´t care about it.

It amazes ME that people care SO MUCH about it.....there have been deaths over this kinda shit. Yes, actual murder attempts and two succeeded.

Apr 6, 2021 10:56 PM

Jul 2020
Is this a trend? I don't know but it exists
Apr 6, 2021 11:03 PM

Oct 2008
Thanks man now I know what to look forward to this season. I appreciate your help, stay cool.
Apr 6, 2021 11:16 PM

Aug 2019
why hasn’t this thread been locked? could’ve swore discussions about moral issues in anime is against the rules
Apr 6, 2021 11:21 PM

Sep 2020
ren0080 said:
Age gaps in fiction aren't anything new lmao

Just like how murders and genocide in fiction is okay, all other fucking crimes in fiction is okay too. Because it is fiction. Everyone knows it isn't real. And anyone who thinks it's real are the ones who can't separate fiction from reality.

I agree with this. Why make a fuss over an age gap in an anime. It is drawings not real people
Apr 6, 2021 11:26 PM

Jun 2012
Sean42 said:
ren0080 said:
Age gaps in fiction aren't anything new lmao

Just like how murders and genocide in fiction is okay, all other fucking crimes in fiction is okay too. Because it is fiction. Everyone knows it isn't real. And anyone who thinks it's real are the ones who can't separate fiction from reality.

I agree with this. Why make a fuss over an age gap in an anime. It is drawings not real people

It's also nothing new. There's so many anime that have age gaps and the genders switched and no one really cares about those.

OP is just looking to justify their narrow world views.
Apr 7, 2021 12:15 AM

Aug 2012
"It´s slice of life/shoujo, therefore it´s meant to be taken seriously."

No, it´s still anime. Still fiction.

But regardless, IRL people also date and marry when one´s still a minor and other an adult. If you wanna put in legal terms, in some countries 16-17 year old girls can already marry an older man, as long their parents/guardians allow it. Fair enough, most of these relationships end badly nowadays, but they still keep happening. I don´t think it´s a good idea to have this kind of relationship that early IRL, but like I said, it´s fiction in this case and that´s it.

Lots of people fantasize about high schoolers, of course there´ll have stories about salarymen having hots for them. Though it seems in one of the cases the girl made the first move? Welp, it can also happen. Some fantasize about the opposite too.

"Could you not talk with me? I'm busy breathing."
Apr 7, 2021 12:32 AM
Sep 2019
drip said:
Koikimo - 27 and a 17 year old
Higehiro - 26 and a 17 year old

Two shows in one season with an extremely inappropriate age gap. It's one thing to riddle anime with pedophilia in the form of lolis, but has it always been a thing that romcoms in anime include men dating children? Maybe I've just missed it?

Higehiro is a different type, it isn't simply about those 2 dating.
Apr 7, 2021 12:36 AM

Jan 2019
drip said:
Koikimo - 27 and a 17 year old
Higehiro - 26 and a 17 year old

Two shows in one season with an extremely inappropriate age gap.

It's a bit sketchy, but 'extremely inappropriate' is a stretch. My first girlfriend was 26 and I was 17 at the time. It was fun, but shortlived.

The most beautiful woman (in every sense of the word) I've ever known was a colleague I used to work with and she got married to a guy who was 34 when she was 23. They are still together now, 16 years later, and they have 3 kids.

Calling a 17 year old a 'child' is also a bit of a stretch. At that age you're far, far closer to being a 'young adult'. And in young adults and adults in general I've found that maturity can vary wildly, independent of age. I've met 18 year old men, and 30 year old boys.

Just dropping this post here for a bit of perspective because honestly I'm getting tired of this outrage-culture shit that's everywhere these days. People just looking for things to get upset/angry about. I'm not saying that you're one of them though OP, it sounds like you might have just not come across this type of situation before.
Apr 7, 2021 4:20 AM
Jul 2020
I think when you’re talking about 17 year olds and people in their 20s then their ages are far less relevant than their respective levels of maturity, it seems like a blanket statement to say that it’s automatically wrong. Tbh I’m guessing most of us are influenced by the norms of our locations. Like it or not most morality is learned, people who grew up thinking of 18 being the age of consent will probs be horrified by such things, people like me who grew up thinking of 16 as the age of consent (UK law) probs don’t see much of an issue.

Either way though, it’s fiction so I really don’t see why anyone cares. People watch Death Note, in which the MC is a mass murderer and see no problems but then get upset by this because they wouldn’t support it in real life, at best that’s wildly inconsistent.

Anyways I do have a legitimate question for people who are outraged by this, though it will probs sound like point scoring so ignore me if you prefer. Do you get similarly offended by Family Guy in which Brian, a dog, is stated to have had sexual relations with multiple human women? Do you view this as supporting bestiality? Would you refuse to watch the show purely based on that? Do you see that as totally different? I’m genuinely curious.
The criteria I use when rating shows is on my profile.
Apr 7, 2021 4:51 AM

Apr 2020
its anime nobody gives a shit
and that age gap isnt even THAT bad
Apr 7, 2021 6:47 AM
Jul 2018
17 and 26/27 is definitely a bit sus (amogus lol), the gap in maturity there is abolsutely huge, especially since they are in totally different phases of life. at 26/27 you pretty much have your shit together and probably have a full-time job, at 17 you're literally a highschooler. i have no problems with media portraying problematic relationships, but anime often romanticizes these types of relationships which is pretty fucking weird ngl.
Hughsie said:
I think when you’re talking about 17 year olds and people in their 20s then their ages are far less relevant than their respective levels of maturity, it seems like a blanket statement to say that it’s automatically wrong. Tbh I’m guessing most of us are influenced by the norms of our locations. Like it or not most morality is learned, people who grew up thinking of 18 being the age of consent will probs be horrified by such things, people like me who grew up thinking of 16 as the age of consent (UK law) probs don’t see much of an issue.

Either way though, it’s fiction so I really don’t see why anyone cares. People watch Death Note, in which the MC is a mass murderer and see no problems but then get upset by this because they wouldn’t support it in real life, at best that’s wildly inconsistent.

Anyways I do have a legitimate question for people who are outraged by this, though it will probs sound like point scoring so ignore me if you prefer. Do you get similarly offended by Family Guy in which Brian, a dog, is stated to have had sexual relations with multiple human women? Do you view this as supporting bestiality? Would you refuse to watch the show purely based on that? Do you see that as totally different? I’m genuinely curious.
not really outraged honestly but i'll respond anyway. anthropomorphic animals usually have the brain of a human so it's not equivalent to beastiality at all, but even if brian were an actual dog, it would probably be played off as a joke like "lol, a dog fucked a human, that's so weird and funny!" If family guy did genuinely try to portray non-anthro animal x human relationships as a morally okay thing, yes i would find that morally questionable, although i would still consider it less bad than a large maturity gap relationship being portrayed in a good light since beastiality is much more taboo than large age/maturity gaps (the more taboo a subject is the harder it is to change people's minds about it.) also, death note does not romanticize violence at all, light is clearly portrayed as a bad person in the anime (or at least, a formerly good person that got corrupted by the death note.)

EDIT: i somehow forgot to mention this but i believe that age gaps are much less big of a deal in non-romantic, purely sexual relationships since there is way less oportunity to be manipulative or abusive in a hookup than in a romantic relationship
Apr 7, 2021 7:10 AM
Dec 2017
That trope has been going for as long as anime has been made.

Apr 7, 2021 7:13 AM

Jul 2015
xx-ludis said:
EDIT: i somehow forgot to mention this but i believe that age gaps are much less big of a deal in non-romantic, purely sexual relationships since there is way less oportunity to be manipulative or abusive in a hookup than in a romantic relationship

Wait, so it's okay for people in their thirties to bang 17yo teens, but having a loving relationship is immoral?
I'm... not sure what I think about this.
Apr 7, 2021 7:43 AM
Jul 2018
Ghemotoc said:
xx-ludis said:

Wait, so it's okay for people in their thirties to bang 17yo teens, but having a loving relationship is immoral?
i don't think it's okay for 17yo teens to bang people in their thirties but i would find that less bad than them being in a relationship together (which probably includes sex anyway,) yes. don't really get how that's confusing
Apr 7, 2021 7:46 AM

Dec 2018
xx-ludis said:
Ghemotoc said:

i don't think it's okay for 17yo teens to bang people in their thirties but i would find that less bad than them being in a relationship together (which probably includes sex anyway,) yes. don't really get how that's confusing

Ok, that's just weird and makes no sense to me.
Apr 7, 2021 7:50 AM

Jul 2015
ShanAsuna said:
xx-ludis said:

Big ME TOO here.

TBH I find having sex just for having sex cringe. If you really need to cool down and don't care about your partner you might as well use your hand.
people who go around in their 30s-40 just to bang teens are probably more sus than cute couples with 10 years of age gap lol.
Apr 7, 2021 7:53 AM

Dec 2018
Ghemotoc said:
ShanAsuna said:

Big ME TOO here.

TBH I find having sex just for having sex cringe. If you really need to cool down and don't care about your partner you might as well use your hand.

I mean, some people do it (casual sex) and who are we to judge? But yea, I still agree that a healthy relationship trumps casual sex. But maybe we're the weird ones, who knows?
Apr 7, 2021 8:02 AM

Apr 2020
This is Japan. Wheter you like it or not the age of consent is pretty low there (13).
We had way worse than this with a lot of animes romanticizing lolies and clearly underage characters.
Apr 7, 2021 8:56 AM
Jul 2020
xx-ludis said:
17 and 26/27 is definitely a bit sus (amogus lol), the gap in maturity there is abolsutely huge, especially since they are in totally different phases of life. at 26/27 you pretty much have your shit together and probably have a full-time job, at 17 you're literally a highschooler. i have no problems with media portraying problematic relationships, but anime often romanticizes these types of relationships which is pretty fucking weird ngl.
Hughsie said:

not really outraged honestly but i'll respond anyway. anthropomorphic animals usually have the brain of a human so it's not equivalent to beastiality at all, but even if brian were an actual dog, it would probably be played off as a joke like "lol, a dog fucked a human, that's so weird and funny!" If family guy did genuinely try to portray non-anthro animal x human relationships as a morally okay thing, yes i would find that morally questionable, although i would still consider it less bad than a large maturity gap relationship being portrayed in a good light since beastiality is much more taboo than large age/maturity gaps (the more taboo a subject is the harder it is to change people's minds about it.) also, death note does not romanticize violence at all, light is clearly portrayed as a bad person in the anime (or at least, a formerly good person that got corrupted by the death note.)

Thanks for the reply, I feel like I understand a little better now why people object to these things. Tbh I still wouldn’t say I agree that it’s problematic in any way, but I understand better the mindset of people who think it is.
The criteria I use when rating shows is on my profile.
Apr 7, 2021 9:19 AM
Jul 2018
SupChoco said:
This is Japan. Wheter you like it or not the age of consent is pretty low there (13).
We had way worse than this with a lot of animes romanticizing lolies and clearly underage characters.

That one is actually not true, by the way. It doesn't change the point you were trying to make (about Japanese cultural differences) but it's been debunked here many times.

The whole "age of consent at 13" only applies to the penal code. So it's only true in theory, not in practice, because as you know Japan is divided into prefectures. Those prefectures have laws against the corruption of minors that supersede the penal code.

In short: the age of consent in Japan actually varies, but is mostly 18. It is only 13 in two (practically uninhabited) islands, if I'm not mistaken.
Apr 7, 2021 9:24 AM

Apr 2017
I don't know if it is a trend, but it should be.
cunnysseur
Apr 7, 2021 9:36 AM
Feb 2017
At this point honestly we should just accept that there's a vast cultural gap between us and Japan. They can do them and lavish in all their lolicon and pedophilia, idc

But when westerners enjoy it... it's a bit sussy
It's Aiko!!!!
Apr 7, 2021 10:00 AM

Aug 2020
A Wise Man once said, "Age is just Number".
but a philosopher replied: "and the jail is just a room"
a wise user of MAL said:
Just to clarify, adaptations should absolutely stand on their own
Apr 7, 2021 10:12 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
I haven't watched either of it yet. However, I don't know if it's just me, but the age of characters in anime and manga is often hard to tell (unless a character looks especially young), so I tend to forgot about their age in slice of life/romance shows. It's not like I look at a character and be like "Oh, they look like they're xx years old" (again, unless a character looks very young), so it's hard for me to see a controversy in this case.

But yeah, age gaps aren't that unusual in romance anime/manga and have always been a thing.
Haptism93Apr 7, 2021 10:16 AM

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Apr 7, 2021 10:49 AM

Jul 2019
A trend? I don't even watch those kind of anime and even I know this is nothing new. Not even in fiction in general. It also happen in real life and some couples are happy like that so good for them. This topic is just an excuse, as usual.
Life is a despicable endurance race
Apr 7, 2021 10:55 AM

Apr 2010
Not to common, but happens (and I put for that matter all that nonnatural aside). There some animes of high school student and a teacher, someone with quite a gap. And no idea why shonen ai\yaoi tends to have age gap (not that I watch any of those).

Apr 7, 2021 11:39 AM

Apr 2020
Hey_Taka-tin_Hey said:
SupChoco said:

That one is actually not true, by the way. It doesn't change the point you were trying to make (about Japanese cultural differences) but it's been debunked here many times.

The whole "age of consent at 13" only applies to the penal code. So it's only true in theory, not in practice, because as you know Japan is divided into prefectures. Those prefectures have laws against the corruption of minors that supersede the penal code.

In short: the age of consent in Japan actually varies, but is mostly 18. It is only 13 in two (practically uninhabited) islands, if I'm not mistaken.

Oh ok, sorry if this was misinformation. But that's a thing good to hear.
Apr 7, 2021 1:14 PM

Jun 2012
gintokisbicep said:
yh i completely agree. it doesn't matter if its just fiction or whatever, its still kinda weird to watch it be so normalised.

If you think it's being "normalized" through anime, then I have some news for you. Things like this? Happen all the time in the real world.
Apr 7, 2021 1:53 PM
Jul 2018
I got judged for dating someone 1 year younger than me, 17 to 16 so I usually see people getting annoyed with age gaps to just be looking for anything to complain about - Or jealousy

Honestly aslong as the older person isn't doing any sort-of grooming tactics or something along those lines I don't particularly mind it.
(I haven't watched either show so don't tell me if they do or not but that's my take on the matter)

As for if its a trend or not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
removed-userApr 7, 2021 1:56 PM
Apr 7, 2021 2:15 PM

Jun 2016
Women nearly always stop growing at or before age 16 (as opposed to men who ordinarily stop anywhere between age 16 & their mid-twenties). Unless you want to push the idea that women don't mature mentally as much in the same time span, then both cases cover adults who should be able to consent for themselves. The other plot details seem more controversial, but are hardly the strangest in the medium, and such things shouldn't stop fictional stories from being told in the first place.

epidemia78 said:
on what planet is a person 17 years old considered a child? It will suddenly be ok tomorrow when he/she turns 18?

Where I live there's arguments that anyone below 26 is a child, with conditions for extending that further in select cases. The "suddenly okay" problem gets "solved" in their minds by pushing the claimed age of adulthood further up each time it becomes an "issue", hence the ludicrous number.
Apr 7, 2021 2:28 PM

Sep 2014
i dont think you know what pedophilia is

and whether the age gap is appropriate or not IRL, it's not real life, it's a story. and people find this kind of taboo relationships interesting, so yeah, those pop up every now and then. i thought the 'after the rain' shoujo thing couple years back was pretty nice
Apr 7, 2021 2:34 PM

Nov 2008
gintokisbicep said:
yh i completely agree. it doesn't matter if its just fiction or whatever, its still kinda weird to watch it be so normalised.

"Existing" doesn't mean "normalizing"...will you guys grow a shred of common sense? lol

@Waves02 just because an anime has an age gap, doesn't make it "trash". Classic fairytales even have age gap romances...and musicals like Phantom of the Opera...I suppose you're going to call those "trash" as well?

Pedophilia has been a problem in anime

It stops being a "problem" once you put the word "anime" in the same sentence. You are an adult so I think it's best to concentrate on actual problems in the real world instead of what a foreign cartoon is doing, don't you?
ChiibiApr 7, 2021 2:38 PM

Apr 7, 2021 2:50 PM

Apr 2018
gintokisbicep said:

"Normalized through anime". I'd like to know what kind of smutty anime my grandpa was watching in the 60's when he eloped with my grandma, who is 15 years younger than him LMAO.
Apr 7, 2021 2:51 PM

Dec 2019
This is nothing new.

Here's some hentai featuring underage shotas with much older women lol

https://myanimelist.net/anime/35498/
https://myanimelist.net/anime/12055/
https://myanimelist.net/anime/23047/

edit: the last one has 3 stories. one of them has shota with oneesan
Apr 7, 2021 2:52 PM

Apr 2020
Chiibi said:
Iikamiialv said:
I don´t like it, and it amazes me how people just don´t care about it.

It amazes ME that people care SO MUCH about it.....there have been deaths over this kinda shit. Yes, actual murder attempts and two succeeded.

Tf happend? May i know how people died because of this?
Apr 7, 2021 2:54 PM

Aug 2020
Not weird enough for me to mind them. At least they're fun to watch

Apr 7, 2021 2:57 PM

Dec 2020
I haven't watched or read it, but isn't the point of Higehiro is that they're NOT a couple or something like that?
Apr 7, 2021 3:12 PM

Apr 2018
Waves02 said:

Even so, pedophilia should never be portrayed in a positive light. Ever.

Ah well, it's a good thing that what we're actually discussing here is ephebophilia (at worst), not pedophilia.

But i mean, you're a grown-ass woman who's perfectly capable of looking shit up for yourself, so surely you already knew that, right?...right?
Apr 7, 2021 3:18 PM

Aug 2013
The internet never ceases to amaze me.
Unfortunately in a bad way.
I never thought that there's so many idiots in this world.
This thread should've been locked long ago and every moral idiot should be banned, at least for for few days.

1. It's fiction.
2. No, fiction is not affecting the reality. If it is for you, pls go to your therapist.
3. Even if you really want to talk about real world - nothing wrong with anything mentioned in OP post. Yes. There's nothing wrong with dating 17 years old being 27. It's isn't even illegal to bang them in most countries in this world. If you have a problem with 27 years old dude dating 17 years old, it's just your own problem. Deal with it. I know many pairs with big age gap and they are often living in way bigger happiness than pairs of the same age that often gets divorced short after getting married.
rsc-plApr 7, 2021 3:23 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Apr 7, 2021 3:28 PM

Apr 2018
Waves02 said:

That's still pedophilia. And only someone who is pro-pedophilia would bother to say what you just wrote.

Incorrect. Ephebophilia might be illegal depending on the specific country and its age of consent laws for the minor, but it is most certainly NOT the same thing as pedophilia, by definition. Google is free, y'know.

From Merriam-Webster's dictionary: "pedophilia is a sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object.
specifically: a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child."

As for ephebophilia: "it is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19... ephebophilia refers to the sexual preference for mid-to-late adolescents, hebephilia refers to the sexual preference for earlier pubescent individuals, and pedophilia refers to the primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children."

Anyway, i'm just trying to educate the occasional dumbass like you, but sure, whatever. Just keep throwing around the P-word all casually, like everybody else does on the Internet. It's not like such serious accusations actually mean anything anymore, right?
Stygian_PrisonerApr 7, 2021 4:41 PM
Apr 7, 2021 3:32 PM

Jul 2020
As soon as I saw what the first one was about, I said that is complete bullshit and can´t believe that existed. That one and Dogeza idk what should be the worst think ever (as far as I know)

On the other hand, Higehiro is on the opposite extreme (or at least that´s what they showed us in the first chapter). You have a girl (who we can suppose had a really dark past) who wants to be with a 26 year-old man who, apart from saying no, decides to take care of her and give her a new life. Which is the exact opposite of what you are saying. I hope this doesn´t turn out wrongly, but up to now, this is actually good.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Apr 7, 2021 3:35 PM

Sep 2009
Is that how it works now? A few stories here and there and it's a trend? I wasn't aware I was watching life style manuals on how people should live their lives. Silly me, I was under the impression that I was just watching entertainment that doesn't pertain to reality. I guess these fictional characters aren't a generality and every Anime show it's based on a true story.

FYI: Haven't seen either. The shows I mean. The argument I've seen a thousand times in a thousand different ways.
Apr 7, 2021 3:53 PM

Jan 2013
If she's of legal age I don't care at all about an age gap, so long as the relationship forms somewhat organically, and the older guy isn't just looking for an immature girl to take advantage of. I do not support the idea of treating an 18 yr old like a child, and I think that's an infantilizing viewpoint, for either gender. Let's not pretend like the reason age gaps are taboo isn't because of the assumed predatory intent of the male, many things concerning gender comes down to the demonization of male sexuality, and this is one of them.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 7, 2021 4:17 PM

May 2014
theDEMYSTIFier said:
And "Cell is just a room".

This whole thread is filled with people corrupted by anime. This is properly SCANDALOUS!!!!!. How do you people even dare to think about dating, no, marrying minors? You are using your adult wisdom and experience to manipulate young innocent girls! Where are you going with this? 17 year old is ok in your mind so why not 13 or even 5!? This is blasphemy, this is so close to rape, I am so shocked you people are so ill in your mind. Just go consult a psychatrist!

Apr 7, 2021 4:33 PM

Nov 2008
Eldinis said:
This whole thread is filled with people corrupted by anime.

Bitch, I was corrupted way more by things like South Park and public middle school. Puh-leeze. Lmao

This is properly SCANDALOUS!!!!!. How do you people even dare to think about dating, no, marrying minors?

Nobody is.

We are talking about anime characters with other anime characters. Calm your shit down lol

Though I will also politely point out that "minor" age is not the same in all countries/states either.

Apr 7, 2021 4:41 PM
Oct 2020
Eldinis said:
theDEMYSTIFier said:
And "Cell is just a room".

This whole thread is filled with people corrupted by anime. This is properly SCANDALOUS!!!!!. How do you people even dare to think about dating, no, marrying minors? You are using your adult wisdom and experience to manipulate young innocent girls! Where are you going with this? 17 year old is ok in your mind so why not 13 or even 5!? This is blasphemy, this is so close to rape, I am so shocked you people are so ill in your mind. Just go consult a psychatrist!

I'd say in anime age really is nothing more than a number, how many times have we seen characters that are supposed to be 18+ and look like they just got out of primary school? Also, if the characters were 18 instead of 17 it'd suddenly be a whole different story right? I'd bet nobody would be complaining then, even though its just 1 year difference.

And if marrying is such an issue is tonikawa an issue as well? Im pretty sure tsukasa is like 16 or something.
AdmyreApr 7, 2021 4:46 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Would your favorite non-anime characters survive in your favorite anime?

FanofAction - 11 minutes ago

1 by Gashadokur0 »»
7 minutes ago

» Hottest Adult Characters in anime?

RedTea33 - May 27

28 by trinitroglycerin »»
8 minutes ago

» Samurai Pizza Cats Japanese Subtitles. Do they exist?

NerdEmojiROTFL - Yesterday

2 by GinIonSui »»
9 minutes ago

» Have you ever wondered what battle shonen protagonists were like without teeth? Here are Gojo and Luffy

Dije - 1 hour ago

4 by Rhae »»
13 minutes ago

» Which anime do you think deserves a reboot or continuation, and why?

Gashadokur0 - 1 hour ago

6 by Anjuro »»
30 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.