Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 11, 2018 3:00 PM

Feb 2012
AS wrestling, much better than that recap... Anyone else notice that Dao's AS has "Skynet" on its chest? "Sohsky Seagull" expert in arm slaves, knife disarmament and lockpicking

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Nov 23, 2018 3:30 AM

Aug 2016
FMP! Sigma is one of my most favorite manga's and even though this episode didn't gave me exact same vibe as chapters from manga, maybe because I know how the story ends, and because characters are somewhat more cartoonish, anime is doing good work especially at combat and brutality of previous episodes. Nami is one of my favorite characters, I really loved her arc and pause from Kaname and all, Frenchman, I never liked him, quiet opposite but he is usefull character who proves his better later. Overall I am glad this anime doing good work and I am excited to watch it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2019 9:22 AM
Jul 2018
It's still not clear why Sosuke is there, but still a nice episode!
Jan 15, 2019 4:49 AM

Jan 2013
Well that would have been an easy 5k if he did pay up.
Dao and Nami could just work together and do this all the time and make a lot more than just stealing a camera and a watch :D

I like Nami, she's cool character.
Lmfao at Sousuke's sleeping place :D
May 15, 2019 2:34 PM

Jan 2019
Loop_Stratos said:

Noo u gave so many warning y did I have to click it :(
Sep 7, 2019 12:55 AM

Jul 2015
Rip Rick, a character we never got to know

I like how Sagara was like, oh he dead, I'm taking over

Aug 28, 2020 7:19 AM

Dec 2014
ok the setting totally changes this time around hmm
Sep 28, 2020 4:04 PM
Jul 2013
Fortress_Maximus said:
AS wrestling, much better than that recap... Anyone else notice that Dao's AS has "Skynet" on its chest? "Sohsky Seagull" expert in arm slaves, knife disarmament and lockpicking

Yep, Skynet is just the name you want as your sponsor in AS wrestling. "Sohsky Seagull" is spot on the thing that announcer would come up with trying to read out the name.

Also, Black Lagoon vibe is strong with this one.
Jun 12, 2021 8:13 PM

Nov 2010
Nami is so sexy! hehe

At this point Sousuke is a smurf in that arena. They can milk that place easily with Sousuke's skills.
Nov 9, 2022 11:13 AM

Feb 2018
Ok, this episode had the most bland dialogue I've witnessed on a anime for a long while, at least in a funny way

Sagara: "I'm looking for Rick"
Nami: "Rick... he was just killed, he was stabbed in the back"
Sagara: "Damn, I always told Rick to watch his back"

as part of a series that has become pretty serious in this season and being based on a LN, this can be a unforgivable.
Dec 24, 2022 5:18 PM

Sep 2020
Good intro to the new arc. Nami is cute and all, but I disagree with the introduction of another young girl into the mix. With how TSR went (The Wind Blows at Home) and how this series is going, I'm not predicting good things for her future.
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Jan 8, 4:13 AM

Sep 2014
This is a hard mood change. So Sagara never made contact with the de Danaan again? Is Mithril done for?

I figured they wouldnt keep up the fast paced action of the first 4 eps, but this seems out of place.

Arbalest is really a type of crossbow. TIL. I thought it was just a name.

Redhead, Nami.. where have I seen that before.

Lmfao Sagara sleeping under the bed. 10/10 episode
Comander-07Jan 8, 4:29 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I feel like I missed some character development taking place between TSR and Invisible Victory

Monkadude15 - May 23

6 by Monkadude15 »»
May 25, 4:57 PM

» Where do I continue? please tell me

RealityChanges - May 5

5 by ryoougi »»
May 7, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

73 by RealityChanges »»
May 5, 1:55 AM

Poll: » Pick the best girl!

bisikerim - May 27, 2018

8 by EvilGrin »»
Mar 11, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 8 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

35 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Feb 16, 7:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.