Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2020 3:05 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Haha! What a garbage turn of events (although albeit hot). This arc is basically a joke which seems fitting for sub-heroines (in this case Rizu).

Fumino is at her worse in the chapter. She cannot remove her wingman status from an arc intended for Rizu LMAO either. The quality of a sub-heroine right there. At least she offered to take Uruka (read: the heroine of the main story) to eat out and pat each other's back LMAO.

My sides. :D LMAO.

We could just skip all these chapters and go to Sensei's arc, no? LMAO.

Another 3/5 chapter because of Sekijou.

Also, the reminder folks:

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 4, 2020 5:27 AM
Jan 2019
Please, seek help, the fact that Uruka is not the main heroine but just the first route of the 5 equal route melted your brain
Apr 4, 2020 5:57 AM

Dec 2016
What a main heroine; she doesn't appear until 4th chapter of manga and ends up being side character even in "her" arcs. Bad or not still makes more sense than Uruka route. At least this time MC didn't remember his long lost memories and feelings in an unrealistic way.
Apr 4, 2020 7:23 AM
Jan 2019
CanDurukan said:
What a main heroine; she doesn't appear until 4th chapter of manga and ends up being side character even in "her" arcs. Bad or not still makes more sense than Uruka route. At least this time MC didn't remember his long lost memories and feelings in an unrealistic way.

this is because she isn't the main heroine, though, they're all equal and she is also part of the if route since her route is labeled as [1/5] but OP is too much in denial to accept this and I can't understand why, I mean, if you love one character what's wrong if s/he's not the main one..
And Fumino and Rizu are way more "main" than her since they're the faces of the brand, I don't understand in which world OP lives, or he's stupid and his brain cannot understand it (I don't like to offend people, but he does it with everyone and he's proving to be stupid) or he is so obsessed with this series that he's so in love with uruka that he doesn't want to accept others objective visions beyond his subjective vision
Apr 4, 2020 2:45 PM
Jul 2017
I don't mind the uraka route.
But I realized that her name is uruka not uraka after so long. Damn.
I'm going home to die.
Sadly, I've been home since a month.
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Apr 5, 2020 12:49 AM
Jul 2018
shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Haha! What a garbage turn of events (although albeit hot). This arc is basically a joke which seems fitting for sub-heroines (in this case Rizu).

Fumino is at her worse in the chapter. She cannot remove her wingman status from an arc intended for Rizu LMAO either. The quality of a sub-heroine right there. At least she offered to take Uruka (read: the heroine of the main story) to eat out and pat each other's back LMAO.

My sides. :D LMAO.

We could just skip all these chapters and go to Sensei's arc, no? LMAO.

Another 3/5 chapter because of Sekijou.

Also, the reminder folks:

where you read this chapter! Please show a link
Apr 5, 2020 9:46 AM

Sep 2018
Its just sad how the Author goes out of his way to give everyone an enjoyable ending with their favorite girl, but some people just need to gloat about their character being the 1st route...... Anyway

Another great chapter in this route, chemistry between Rizu and Nariyuki looks great and Sawako if there to "save" them from spending the summer night outside.
well that's just my opinion.....
Apr 5, 2020 6:20 PM
Jan 2017
EliAyaseLL said:
CanDurukan said:

this is because she isn't the main heroine, though, they're all equal and she is also part of the if route since her route is labeled as [1/5] but OP is too much in denial to accept this and I can't understand why, I mean, if you love one character what's wrong if s/he's not the main one..
And Fumino and Rizu are way more "main" than her since they're the faces of the brand, I don't understand in which world OP lives, or he's stupid and his brain cannot understand it (I don't like to offend people, but he does it with everyone and he's proving to be stupid) or he is so obsessed with this series that he's so in love with uruka that he doesn't want to accept others objective visions beyond his subjective vision
Eh Id just ignore him. Everyone thought Uruka won and ppl shit on the mangaka (Just because their favorite girl didnt win? Seriously?), so OP probably went crazy and is just doing whatever he can to shit on other ppl and their preferences I guess. Like why else would he still be reading if the "main" story was over lol. Oh well, Im still enjoying these chapters even though the ghost girl is getting kinda annoying. Props to the author for trying to make 5 different satisfying endings.
Versace-SenpaiApr 5, 2020 6:23 PM
Apr 5, 2020 8:02 PM

Jan 2011
Side character still stealing the focus.
Apr 5, 2020 8:18 PM
Mar 2015
Ogata can' t even get to 1st base
Apr 6, 2020 3:05 PM

Aug 2015
I need the Sekijou - Ogata ending
Apr 6, 2020 9:19 PM

Aug 2016
I don't like where this is going, yes I like Rizu but I feel like something is off it about the route it almost like these are a filler chapters that you could see on your half way of the manga, and yes I felt the same withe uruka route, seriously I prefer If one girl just won and got a true development instead of the routes thing if it's gonna feel like this, still I really appreciate what the author is doing by trying to make everyone happy but I hoped he would work more on the development of each route, putting that aside some people really need get help about their unhealthy obsession with Thier favourite character to be a "main girl" lol
Reven-of-deathApr 6, 2020 9:24 PM
Apr 7, 2020 3:26 AM
Mar 2018
Versace-Senpai said:
EliAyaseLL said:

Eh Id just ignore him. Everyone thought Uruka won and ppl shit on the mangaka (Just because their favorite girl didnt win? Seriously?), so OP probably went crazy and is just doing whatever he can to shit on other ppl and their preferences I guess. Like why else would he still be reading if the "main" story was over lol. Oh well, Im still enjoying these chapters even though the ghost girl is getting kinda annoying. Props to the author for trying to make 5 different satisfying endings.

I have to say so far I really like this route and I don't know why, but I also really like Misao. However I can also understand why you think she is annoying.
But imo she really adds something. Also she looks out for Nariyuki, Rizu and Sawako.

And yeah, I think OP should look for professional help if he is anything like this in real life...
Apr 7, 2020 8:11 AM

Jan 2018
Man, this arc really sucks but not as previous one so I can still handle it.
Apr 7, 2020 9:44 AM
Feb 2020
Congintive said:
Man, this arc really sucks

We are agree only on this point ah ah.

With this chapter, it's really a parallele univers compare to the rest of the manga (before chapter 140).

We Never Learn is a SF manga now ah ah.
ElverostApr 7, 2020 9:48 AM
Apr 7, 2020 8:20 PM
Jan 2016
This route is pretty crap, but way better than that last pile of garbage
Apr 8, 2020 7:04 PM

Nov 2007
Personally, I think the best will be Sensei's route out of the four sub-heroine routes. The worst would probably be Rizu's (the first of the four sub-heroine routes) or Fumino's (the second of the four sub-heroine routes) sub-heroine route.

I will have to wait and see how Fumino's sub-heroine route turns out to be. I hope it has those flat chest jokes. Those were the only ones I liked in Fumino chapters from the Bokuben's main story that ended with Chapter 149. :)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 8, 2020 10:36 PM
Jan 2016
shanimebib said:
Personally, I think the best will be Sensei's route out of the four sub-heroine routes. The worst would probably be Rizu's (the first of the four sub-heroine routes) or Fumino's (the second of the four sub-heroine routes) sub-heroine route.

I will have to wait and see how Fumino's sub-heroine route turns out to be. I hope it has those flat chest jokes. Those were the only ones I liked in Fumino chapters from the Bokuben's main story that ended with Chapter 149. :)

>Rizu and Fumino are considered sub-heroines according to you
>the tanned one is the real “heroine” yet introduced four chapters in
So is the tanned one the only canon ending despite the author saying all are canon and the readers decide OR are you just pushing your opinion on everyone and hoping they agree?
Apr 9, 2020 10:40 AM
May 2019
grileyish_20 said:

So is the tanned one the only canon ending despite the author saying all are canon and the readers decide OR are you just pushing your opinion on everyone and hoping they agree?

Never argue with a fool, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with his experience.
Apr 9, 2020 8:06 PM
Jun 2019
I just have one question...if all are if-routes,why uruka route started in the "main chapters"? Or that is just an irrelevant detail without any subliminal meaning?
Apr 9, 2020 9:22 PM
Jan 2019
grileyish_20 said:
shanimebib said:

he's just convincing himself and others that uruka is the main heroine when the author said they are all true ending,uruka sometimes doesn't even appear in the official art, Fumino and Rizu are more "main" heroine than her if we want to tell the truth
Apr 9, 2020 9:24 PM
Jan 2019
Vito-kun_PT said:
I just have one question...if all are if-routes,why uruka route started in the "main chapters"? Or that is just an irrelevant detail without any subliminal meaning?

The Uruka's route starts first , without timeskip, because Uruka had to leave Japan, the only way she could win was to confess her feelings before leaving, and this is why uruka is the first and Mafuyu is the last, since her route will probably take place after the time skip, when Nariyuki will be adult. I believe that each route has a different timeskip
Apr 10, 2020 7:47 AM
Apr 2020
This arc has way too many comedy elements for a conclusion arc, but at least it still better than the swimmer girl arc which is weird because she looks like a side character, while Nariyuki and Fumino get their story wrap up.
Apr 11, 2020 5:44 AM
Feb 2020
Vito-kun_PT said:

Because at that moment it was still a good manga named We Never Learn. After this, we have this bullshit for more than 20 chapter, this manga now have no meaning.

That's the reason. But it's clearly have a sublinminal meaning, yes, if you read the manga if one direction from the begining to the end you finish with Uruka. CQFD (in french it's mean "what we need to prove"), the rest is pur fan service.

People who don't want to recognize that and don't want to see that create the fall of this manga. It's very sad, before i expected a chapter of We Never Learn, with question, with a good feeling, without knowing what will happen, i really expected this. Now, i expect nothing, it's totally over.

This manga, if this continue to the end, it will become a complet garbage. We have still a lot of chapter of bull****, it's a complet loss of time, why the author doesn't used all this chapter to create a real one good end. No, we have some fanservice VN joke end.

It's so sad.

All the rest lost his meaning, the good feeling of the manga too.

I hope, the sells of the manga will drop, and the manga end quickly to put a misery to his suffering.

Now : We Never Learn = Bleach.
Apr 11, 2020 12:17 PM

Dec 2014
Really like this 2nd arc. The previous one was meh.
Apr 12, 2020 2:32 PM
Feb 2018
grileyish_20 said:

Well actually main heroine and main character are not the same, especially in harem series, for example in go-tobun the main character is Itsuki, but the main heroine is Yotsuba and the others girls otherwise Itsuki,
D-frag, main character Roka, Main heroine Takao.
Nisekoi, Main character Chitoge, Maing heroine the girl of the promise.
Ichiban Ushiro, Main character; Keena, Main Heroine Junko.
Inou Battle, Isalnd, Kami Nomi zo, Kanojo ga Flag, KawaiKereba Hentai, etc, etc...
And even in other genders works the same way.
It´s normal in a lot of stories for the main heroine appears after the main characters, or dont be the main character for begin.
It sounds rude how shanimebib say it but Uruka is the character with more solo chapters along the manga, and with more interactions with nariyuki, also a lot of arcs was dedicated for her in the last third part of the manga, like the san valentine chocolate, the last exam when Nariyuki breaks his leg, the kiss and the race in chapter 95 the talk about Nariyuki´s future in 105, it is on you to decide what ending you want and its ok, but also its undeniable that Uruka had more attention than the other main characters in the final stretch of the story, (without count her final arc obvious)
Apr 12, 2020 8:14 PM

Dec 2014
miguelrexd said:
grileyish_20 said:

Well actually main heroine and main character are not the same, especially in harem series, for example in go-tobun the main character is Itsuki, but the main heroine is Yotsuba and the others girls otherwise Itsuki,
D-frag, main character Roka, Main heroine Takao.
Nisekoi, Main character Chitoge, Maing heroine the girl of the promise.
Ichiban Ushiro, Main character; Keena, Main Heroine Junko.
Inou Battle, Isalnd, Kami Nomi zo, Kanojo ga Flag, KawaiKereba Hentai, etc, etc...
And even in other genders works the same way.
It´s normal in a lot of stories for the main heroine appears after the main characters, or dont be the main character for begin.
It sounds rude how shanimebib say it but Uruka is the character with more solo chapters along the manga, and with more interactions with nariyuki, also a lot of arcs was dedicated for her in the last third part of the manga, like the san valentine chocolate, the last exam when Nariyuki breaks his leg, the kiss and the race in chapter 95 the talk about Nariyuki´s future in 105, it is on you to decide what ending you want and its ok, but also its undeniable that Uruka had more attention than the other main characters in the final stretch of the story, (without count her final arc obvious)

Now you're making things up. The 5 sisters in gotoubun are both main characters and main heroines. Same meaning. There's just a gender specification on the word heroine. Also in Nisekoi and D-frag. I think the word you want is "the one who ends up with the main character" be it a gf or wife or partner.

And please, Urucunt can have her 1000 chapters of magical or surprise flashbacks or ghostly allies than her rivals but it is still the same, she will have 1 happy ending and she will get 5-6 sad endings. (I'm still hoping for Sekijou and Miharu bonus endings.)
Apr 13, 2020 10:18 AM

May 2015
Reven-of-death said:
I don't like where this is going, yes I like Rizu but I feel like something is off it about the route it almost like these are a filler chapters that you could see on your half way of the manga, and yes I felt the same withe uruka route, seriously I prefer If one girl just won and got a true development instead of the routes thing if it's gonna feel like this, still I really appreciate what the author is doing by trying to make everyone happy but I hoped he would work more on the development of each route, putting that aside some people really need get help about their unhealthy obsession with Thier favourite character to be a "main girl" lol

I'm with you, even if Uruka was endgame girl (for whatever weird reason, since she was the least developed of Nariyuki's three classmates), I hoped that even if we got an unsatisfiying ending we would atleast have one. But oh well, the good thing out of this is that characters that had no chance of winning (like Kirisu-sensei and Asami-senpai) will atleast have an IF ending, better than nothing I guess because I liked all the characters in this manga.

It kinda feels weird that the author started with Uruka, it's like he's getting rid of the least popular characters first and going to the most popular last, starting with the main three. So I guess the order will be: Uruka -> Rizu -> Fumino -> Kirisu-sensei -> Asami
Apr 14, 2020 12:32 AM
Feb 2018
@testamentKAISER
In 5 tobun Itsuki dont apply as heroine character becouse she isn't a love interest of the MC, she is the face of the manga but not the heroine like the other four, it's not the same main character and main hero/ine, the same in the other examples,D-frag still publishing until now so there is no end girl yet.

and yes you and the fans can get all the endings the mangaka wants but it's the same as Sankarea and Angel Beats alternative endings, the fans can cosiderate the ending which they prefer as canon & there is no problem, but there always be only one original ending.
The rest is just like the name says a "route IF"
Apr 14, 2020 12:48 AM

Dec 2014
miguelrexd said:
@testamentKAISER
In 5 tobun Itsuki dont apply as heroine character becouse she isn't a love interest of the MC, she is the face of the manga but not the heroine like the other four, it's not the same main character and main hero/ine, the same in the other examples,D-frag still publishing until now so there is no end girl yet.

and yes you and the fans can get all the endings the mangaka wants but it's the same as Sankarea and Angel Beats alternative endings, the fans can cosiderate the ending which they prefer as canon & there is no problem, but there always be only one original ending.
The rest is just like the name says a "route IF"

My God, creating his own definitions.
Apr 14, 2020 1:37 AM
Feb 2018
testamentKAISER said:

My God, creating his own definitions.

Where?
Prove it with arguments, this is a a debate, even if my english is not as good as yours, i'm willing to debate my idieas with arguments and logic, if your post dont aport anything where is the point in respond if there is no arguments from you?
Where did i "create my definitions?"
Apr 14, 2020 6:15 AM

Aug 2016
KorhalChild said:
Reven-of-death said:

I'm with you, even if Uruka was endgame girl (for whatever weird reason, since she was the least developed of Nariyuki's three classmates), I hoped that even if we got an unsatisfiying ending we would atleast have one. But oh well, the good thing out of this is that characters that had no chance of winning (like Kirisu-sensei and Asami-senpai) will atleast have an IF ending, better than nothing I guess because I liked all the characters in this manga.

It kinda feels weird that the author started with Uruka, it's like he's getting rid of the least popular characters first and going to the most popular last, starting with the main three. So I guess the order will be: Uruka -> Rizu -> Fumino -> Kirisu-sensei -> Asami

If I remember correctly the routes are going to be this way:
Uruka -> Rizu -> Fumino -> Asami -> Kirisu-sensei
(it was mentioned in chapter 150 if I'm not wrong)
I don't have anything against Uruka, to be honest, she's a great character and overall, all the girls are pretty good to me even though I prefer Asami and Kirisu-sensei but what's bothering me that the routes from what we saw so far aren't getting a real character development and being kinda rush, well the newest chapter in Rizu route is getting interesting with the new unexpected development so let's hope it turned out well. one last thing I don't see these routes as "If endings" but as multiple endings were the reader can choose his favorite character ending or just enjoyed all of them like what I'm going to do, of course, this is only my point of view and I don't mind if another person has a different idea of but some people are forcing their point with such toxic comments, that's so childish if you asked me.
Apr 14, 2020 5:28 PM
Jan 2019
miguelrexd said:
@testamentKAISER

What the hell are you saying? Itsuki is a main heroine just like the other 4 and it's confirmed that she was in love with Fuutarou.
But even if she wasn't, she would still remain one of the 5 main heroines.
It's not that only the characters chasing the protagonist are "main", do you know that?

(Oh and no matter how much you're in denial, in this manga there is no a true ending and the project if is just the project of the 5 routes, Uruka included -1/5- I mean, these are author's words :') ) https://imgur.com/sEp9FOC
EliAyaseLLApr 14, 2020 9:35 PM
Apr 15, 2020 8:12 PM
Jan 2016
sabishiihito said:
grileyish_20 said:

Never argue with a fool, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with his experience.

Dude I deal with people like that all day at my job so I can hold my own 90% of the time when arguing with fools like him
Apr 25, 2020 3:12 AM

Oct 2017
Pretty fun chapter and damn so Fumino and Uruka knows about the whole thing huh.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 24 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jul 24, 2017

15 by Celestialshard »»
Mar 2, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 187 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MegamiRem - Dec 18, 2020

71 by DavidM_27 »»
Apr 23, 2023 12:44 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 176 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

21 by _Zanga »»
Mar 3, 2023 4:31 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 44 Discussion

animefan8800 - Dec 24, 2017

9 by T0PP4 »»
Mar 2, 2023 4:55 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 150 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shanimebib - Mar 5, 2020

114 by _Zanga »»
Mar 1, 2023 5:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.