Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 6, 2020 6:29 PM
Mar 2019
Volt7339 said:
Lokiaweeb said:
Just accept this as the new king of anime you virgin's ALLL!!! hail Lord D. Nuxanor!    

You are super cringe and childish lol
Don't you feel shame? You are calling someone lord like you are his dog or something smh.

They're probably an actual child.
Feb 6, 2020 6:29 PM

May 2017
Didn't even realize the score is now 9.13 because my MAL client didn't update.

Guys, this is metacritic anime edition. Is this your first time seeing review bombing?
「ボクは…確かに現実に絶望している。だけど、自分には絶望していない!! 今がつまらないか…楽しいのか…平凡なのか…決めているのは現実じゃない。決めるのはボクだ!!ボクが望めば不可能はない!!」-桂木桂馬
"True, I've given up on the real world. However, I haven't given up on myself!! The world doesn't get to decide whether my life is boring, fun, or ordinary because that's my decision to make!! As long as I have the will, nothing is impossible!!" -Katsuragi Keima
Feb 6, 2020 6:30 PM

Jun 2015
Danpmss said:

DeathTheKid4 said:

I never told you what to do tho. I just said "I dare you". Nux said: Do it. Btw if you change it to a 9/10 your account will probably be safe after the purge of this 30000 accounts. So my advice is at least good if nothing else.

Wait, you actually think MAL will purge the accounts who gave a 10/10 to this show? LOL

They have never done it with 95% of FMA:B's insane amount of booster/downer score-bots to this very day (they did delete a couple of them in the ilegitimate account thread, but their efforts with that one were quite hopeless in the sheer dedication of internet trolls who use this site, thus making them quit and close the thread altogether in search for a better solution).

This "better solution" would be against their own policies if they just straight ban a high amount of 10/10s that includes a vast amount of legit voters with some years old accounts (yes, even the booster ones can be that old), so don't you think for a second they will ever do this (they never did in any larger scale than manually banning some few accounts one by one).

Well they at least promised they will do something. We'll wait and see what they do. I was just messing up with him/her there lol.
Fortune favours the bold!

Feb 6, 2020 6:30 PM
Aug 2019
42caio said:
Volt7339 said:

Don't you feel shame? You are calling someone lord like you are his dog or something smh.

They're probably an actual child.

anything wrong with being a child ? what is this 2000s
Feb 6, 2020 6:31 PM

Jun 2019
Sarteck said:
Volt7339 said:

Yes?
The circa 30k people who rated this 10/10 today would never visit this site if they are not being told to, and they will never visit it again after this.

The score will not represent what the community thinks about this show. (and the trolls who came here because of nux are not part of the community)

Hey, you can see the future. Neat.

Except you've already been proven wrong, as there are a ton of posts from those new members, and several that I know of (and I'm sure hundreds or thousands that I don't know of) that are using other features of the site.

As for us "not being part of the community," fuck off mate. We're just as legit as you.

They are using this site to make their account look legitimate. And I'm pretty sure only the vast minority started to use the site, the majority will never visit this site again.

You are just lying to yourself to make yoursel feel/look good.
Feb 6, 2020 6:31 PM

Jun 2015
Cashbrash said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

Straight from the mods: "Second, we were so focused on combating illegitimate scores given by duplicate account creation, we didn't consider illegitimate scores given by legitimate users due to vote brigading. Don't get me wrong, we want to tamper with MAL scores as little as possible. However, when an entry receives upwards of 15,000 "10" votes in less than 24 hours and those votes can be linked to one source, there is clearly a problem."

The mods already acknowledged these votes as illegitimate. Sorry mate

Lmfao
their statemends doesn't even make sense
if that's the case they gonna have to change the vote for every anime there is
bc the guy voting despite being legit might have had the WRONG opinion
what is this dictatorship
you're just one triggered fmab fanboy aren't you

Well they actually said in a different post that they're going to recalculate all scores from 0 sooo hopefully big changes are made to the process and/or algorithm.

Feb 6, 2020 6:32 PM
Mar 2019
DeathTheKid4 said:
42caio said:
I don't even know or care who started this. I gave it a 10/10 out of sheer disgust towards how the typical self-important MAL user was acting and the amount of bile directed towards people who liked something they don't.

To clarify, even if the score getting boosted is an organized raid that doesn't necessarily have to do with people who actually care about the show, MANY comments I've seen today are from people assuming they do and that everyone who likes it is trash with no taste and that they're mentally ill perverts, so on and so forth. That, along with the Admins talking about "illegitimate scores by legitimate users" bullcrap which is just a very dangerous slope to walk on.

As discussion went on I decided to give every single show on my list (including Reviewers itself) a 1/10 both because I legitimately think MAL user scores are completely meaningless and to tick off the people having meltdowns over something this stupid even more.

So you're just a troll and your account will probably go down after the probably most awaited purge on this website. Neat.

Yes, I'm a troll for having an opinion about how broken this website is and using their own tools to make a statement about it.
Dec 2019
shut up loser no one cares
May 2016
I legit thought this was a joke. And come back to see this insanity. Its priceless. Just did watch the nux vid. Its pretty lul. To be fair. This show deserves the high ratings. Its a damn good time. Have a couple beers with ya mates and check it.
Feb 6, 2020 6:33 PM

Jul 2012
Volt7339 said:
Lokiaweeb said:
Just accept this as the new king of anime you virgin's ALLL!!! hail Lord D. Nuxanor!    

don't bother, the fans of this YouTuber all act like sheep lol
Feb 6, 2020 6:35 PM
Mar 2018
EratiK said:
Wish MAL would take the easy route and just disable rating (and reviews) while shows are still airing. Then we'd have 12 weeks of peace every season and by the time the season is over hype-mongerers would have simply stopped caring.
I like rating while it's still airing, but it's a great idea so we can deal with trolls.
Feb 6, 2020 6:35 PM
May 2017
Volt7339 said:
Lokiaweeb said:

you dont have the power here boi! this is a hostile takeover, ur tears do nothing but fuel us. accept it we win, im doing my civic duty
Feb 6, 2020 6:37 PM

Nov 2012
Volt7339 said:
Sarteck said:

Hey, you can see the future. Neat.

Except you've already been proven wrong, as there are a ton of posts from those new members, and several that I know of (and I'm sure hundreds or thousands that I don't know of) that are using other features of the site.

As for us "not being part of the community," fuck off mate. We're just as legit as you.

They are using this site to make their account look legitimate. And I'm pretty sure only the vast minority started to use the site, the majority will never visit this site again.

Why, do I look good to you?

Again, fuck off. We're just as legit as you.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 6, 2020 6:37 PM

Jun 2015
42caio said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

So you're just a troll and your account will probably go down after the probably most awaited purge on this website. Neat.

Yes, I'm a troll for having an opinion about how broken this website is and using their own tools to make a statement about it.

By giving all shows 1/10 to make a statement is the same level of troll that nux and his sheep are doing by rating something only a 10/10. That's not how you make yourself heard, and nux's problem didn't even had anything to do with MAL, he was upset with funimation, yet as the sociopath that he is, thought that it's a good idea to mess with someone else to cope with his frustration. And you doing a similar thing, just for different reasons, is not really any better.

Feb 6, 2020 6:38 PM
Mar 2019
MarioAk_ said:
EratiK said:
Wish MAL would take the easy route and just disable rating (and reviews) while shows are still airing. Then we'd have 12 weeks of peace every season and by the time the season is over hype-mongerers would have simply stopped caring.
I like rating while it's still airing, but it's a great idea so we can deal with trolls.

They could allow you to rate it for personal cataloging and comparing with friends but not having it count towards the User score until the show is over.
That... Would actually be a pretty simple fix. But I doubt the staff would implement it.
Feb 2020
@Sarteck: I feel for you dude. This is only made a big deal because people chose to make it a big deal. I mean they could just disable rating for a time or wipe the ratings and it'd easily solve this. Also people could just not react to this so seriously and get so bent out of shape but I suppose anime has to be super serious.

Ya know this reminds me of a college humor skit that was oddly good with a great ending lesson. That lesson is, "Anime is great! It's just the fans that suck." Normally I hate college humor but it was a rare gem. A bunch of anime friends at another site found this hilarious because they could take a joke. However apparently people from this site are proving that statement very true.

Nov 2012
Mayuka said:
Volt7339 said:

don't bother, the fans of this YouTuber all act like sheep lol

Hmm. We're being bitched at for not falling in line with generic MAL opinion. But that makes us "sheep."

Hmm.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 6, 2020 6:39 PM
Aug 2019
DeathTheKid4 said:
Cashbrash said:

Lmfao
their statemends doesn't even make sense
if that's the case they gonna have to change the vote for every anime there is
bc the guy voting despite being legit might have had the WRONG opinion
what is this dictatorship
you're just one triggered fmab fanboy aren't you

Well they actually said in a different post that they're going to recalculate all scores from 0 sooo hopefully big changes are made to the process and/or algorithm.

happening right when this going on top, fishy timing
Feb 6, 2020 6:44 PM
Mar 2018
42caio said:
MarioAk_ said:

They could allow you to rate it for personal cataloging and comparing with friends but not having it count towards the User score until the show is over.
That... Would actually be a pretty simple fix. But I doubt the staff would implement it.
Yeah, it's a great idea tbh.
Feb 6, 2020 6:45 PM
Spiral Warrior

Jan 2017
DeathTheKid4 said:
If all it takes is one youtuber to encourage his/her fanbase to upvote/downvote an anime/manga to mess the ratings and scores, and nothing is done about it, all I can do is just ask: Do mods care about this site at all? Is this acceptable in their eyes? Shouldn't they be thinking right now of ways to stop this kind of behaviour? You are losing more credibility every day that passes..

Someone is forgetting one of the oldest and the most important rules of the internet.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 6, 2020 6:46 PM

Jun 2019
Sarteck said:
Volt7339 said:

Why, do I look good to you?

Again, fuck off. We're just as legit as you.

to me? absolutely not!
to the nux sheep? Sure!

No, you guys are trolls and not legit users of this site, thats the truth.
Feb 6, 2020 6:47 PM

Oct 2019
why do people take this site so seriously
Feb 6, 2020 6:47 PM

Jun 2019
Lokiaweeb said:
Volt7339 said:

you dont have the power here boi! this is a hostile takeover, ur tears do nothing but fuel us. accept it we win, im doing my civic duty

You are just a cringe kid who does not deserves my time.. I'm not going to reply to you anymore
_voltFeb 6, 2020 6:51 PM
Feb 6, 2020 6:48 PM

Jun 2015
Cashbrash said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

happening right when this going on top, fishy timing

Nope that's an older discussion, that started with Chihayafuru 3, now they added this problem on the list to be solved, you can check it out here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=245618&show=4750#msg59087935

Feb 6, 2020 6:49 PM

Aug 2016
I find it kinda funny how the same guys are always baiting in the same way in these threads and people still take their baits.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Feb 6, 2020 6:51 PM
May 2017
Volt7339 said:
Lokiaweeb said:

You are just a cringe kid who does not deserves my time.. I'm not going to reply you anymore
ur tears are delicious
Feb 6, 2020 6:52 PM

Feb 2017
loool this show is a genuine master piece get over it boi. what prevent this show to be a top anime?

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Feb 6, 2020 6:53 PM

Jun 2019
xo_lorri said:
why do people take this site so seriously

Why do people mess up someone's hard work just for "fun"?
Feb 6, 2020 6:54 PM

Jun 2015
evoniee said:
loool this show is a genuine master piece get over it boi. what prevent this show to be a top anime?

It's not about what it prevents it to be the top anime, it's about what MADE it to be top anime, which is the trolling by nux and his sheep. Without the 30000 bot/fake/new/legit but never rated anything accounts, this show would just be a 7.5 show.

Feb 6, 2020 6:57 PM

Feb 2017
DeathTheKid4 said:
evoniee said:

It's not about what it prevents it to be the top anime, it's about what MADE it to be top anime, which is the trolling by nux and his sheep. Without the 30000 bot/fake/new/legit but never rated anything accounts, this show would just be a 7.5 show.

like other top anime too right? lmao what's the difference?

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Feb 6, 2020 6:57 PM

Jun 2015
Sarteck said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

I love it when coincidences involving tens of thousands of people happen so random. It's so great.
Yet again, you reply to one of my comments without touching on a single thing I've said. I know English is not your first language, but that's just stupidity.

You make this whole big trolling sound like a big coincidence by saying people use the site when in fact you know it's not true and many of those thousands of accounts are fake or bot, many are new, and many are unused accounts until today like yours

Feb 6, 2020 6:58 PM

Jun 2015
evoniee said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

like other top anime too right? lmao what's the difference?

The difference is that all the other anime didn't get their rating over the course of 24 hours with 30000 accounts rating it simultaneously 10/10 lol. Can't you see the difference?

Feb 6, 2020 6:59 PM
May 2016
Ppl getting mad at ppl reviewing a show about reviewing
Feb 6, 2020 7:01 PM
Jun 2017
Lisetto said:
I find it funny how something shooting up in score "mess with ratings and scores" as if they're some set-in-stone and end-all-be-all truth.

Oh, I don't know, maybe because people actually expect this to be a serious website to review anime and inform themselves about what should they consume from the industry?
Feb 6, 2020 7:03 PM

Feb 2017
DeathTheKid4 said:

The difference is that all the other anime didn't get their rating over the course of 24 hours with 30000 accounts rating it simultaneously 10/10 lol. Can't you see the difference?

so what if it keep going for years ? what's the difference ?
why a movie or some anime can instantly get around 8.8 score and nobody bat an eye

Feb 6, 2020 7:03 PM
Feb 2020
I say people have the right to choose what they wish to watch. Its an independent choice whether the shows standards are up or down. Some butthurt people have some standards to keep as they say but its a sorry excuse
Feb 6, 2020 7:09 PM

Aug 2019
Once the algorithm to remove bot/spam accounts has been implemented shortly, this will end up doing more harm than good to the series.

At the moment, you have a larger percentage of people creating accounts solely to rate the show 10/10 than people who aren't rating it 1/10 out of spite.

The users who are rating it 1/10 out of spite due to the spam are less likely to be bots, and more likely genuine, pissed off MAL community members. Those won't get removed once the algorithm corrects, leaving the series with a score not reflective of it's actual quality.

Feb 6, 2020 7:10 PM
Feb 2020
This toxicity is hilarious and the show is a satirical. Stop taking things too seriously.
Feb 6, 2020 7:12 PM
Aug 2011
Most of this noise could be shut down if they changed the ranking to N/A.
But this is MAL so they don't do fucking shit.
Feb 6, 2020 7:14 PM
Feb 2020
evoniee said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

why a movie or some anime can instantly get around 8.8 score and nobody bat an eye

Ya why does a show like ur name have a rating higher than a silent voice. Huh?
Feb 6, 2020 7:14 PM

Jun 2015
evoniee said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

Because they don't, and even if they do, they have to face the test of time, which most don't pass. Don't try to nitpick with exception from the rule entries. Ishuzoku has an artificially raised score and you can't deny it. A good movie will have good ratings since the beginning. For 4 episodes Ishuzoku had a 7.5 score, then all of a sudded it has a 9.1, not because episode 4 was the best anime episode of all time, because an anituber told his followers to come on this website and rate this anime a 10/10, hence being an illegitimate score.

Feb 6, 2020 7:16 PM

Jul 2012
stand said:

Of course not, this would create an even bigger backlash, they should just come up with a better score algorithm as promised.
Feb 6, 2020 7:18 PM

Oct 2019
stand said:

I mean honestly at the rate this show is going I wouldn't be surprised if it went full hentai halfway through
Feb 6, 2020 7:22 PM
Jul 2017
Lots of delusions being posted about the site being damaged by this ratings seems rather dramatic
ThaSauceySenpaiFeb 6, 2020 7:36 PM
Feb 6, 2020 7:23 PM

Feb 2017
DeathTheKid4 said:

Because they don't, and even if they do, they have to face the test of time, which most don't pass. Don't try to nitpick with exception from the rule entries. Ishuzoku has an artificially raised score and you can't deny it. A good movie will have good ratings since the beginning. For 4 episodes Ishuzoku had a 7.5 score, then all of a sudded it has a 9.1, not because episode 4 was the best anime episode of all time, because an anituber told his followers to come on this website and rate this anime a 10/10, hence being an illegitimate score.

everybody has the right to rate what they want.
like some user with average rating 9.8 with hundreds anime.

what prevent ppl rate this anime high? why sao fans can rate their anime 10/10 in the first episode while fans of IR cant?

why fans of BNHA can rate at first episode of s4 a 10/10 while fans of IR cant rate 10/10 at ep 4?

Feb 6, 2020 7:23 PM

Feb 2013
Oh man the salt in this thread :D

I'm just enjoying this just like when Pingu in the City was #3 or something.

Y'all remember that?
Feb 6, 2020 7:24 PM

Aug 2015
Danpmss said:
stand said:

Of course not, this would create an even bigger backlash, they should just come up with a better score algorithm as promised.

Not everyone can be as logical as you, but don't expect most people to actually understand that.
Feb 6, 2020 7:24 PM
Jun 2016
but don't cry, everyone has the freedom to vote whatever they want, That is not the objective of this page, where does the community vote?
Feb 6, 2020 7:32 PM
Mar 2019
Paulotronator said:
Lisetto said:
I find it funny how something shooting up in score "mess with ratings and scores" as if they're some set-in-stone and end-all-be-all truth.

Oh, I don't know, maybe because people actually expect this to be a serious website to review anime and inform themselves about what should they consume from the industry?

Anyone who considers MAL scores and reviews a serious source of information about the anime industry and choses what to watch based on them only has themselves to blame.

Some of the best anime I ever watched didn't have super high scores because they weren't overhyped flavor of the season shonen.
Some of the most fun anime I ever watched had reviews bashing them by wannabe movie critics nitpicking its technical aspects and plot structure.

MAL as a review site is and has always been a joke.
Feb 6, 2020 7:34 PM

Jun 2015
evoniee said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

everybody has the right to rate what they want.
like some user with average rating 9.8 with hundreds anime.

what prevent ppl rate this anime high? why sao fans can rate their anime 10/10 in the first episode while fans of IR cant?

why fans of BNHA can rate at first episode of s4 a 10/10 while fans of IR cant rate 10/10 at ep 4?

Why do you put words in my mouth? I never told people how to rate things, I'm just saying in this situation, 30000 accounts simultaneously rated this anime 10/10. This just doesn't happen, it's not a coincidence, it's a manipulation done by this anituber. What don't you understand?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

192 by Dudcav1400000000 »»
Oct 14, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

281 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 6:18 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2020

156 by Artromex »»
Aug 26, 5:48 AM

» Season 2?

1WanteD1 - Sep 17, 2023

2 by Kaneki456 »»
Jul 24, 10:49 AM

» Anime is underrated

Sasora - Jan 9, 2022

20 by Talamare »»
Jun 21, 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.