Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2018 12:36 AM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Just with that Super Smash Bros. [for 3DS] reference, this chapter gets a 10/10, gold star.

Now really, while this chapter serves mostly to explain and give exposition on the concept of this new series, it had plenty of surprises and fun moments to enjoy. In particular I would note the surprising 11th Hand, with the powers of McDouchebag from last chapter, and the heartwarming moment about repenting Ayaha's brother's sin.

But honestly, that tease at the end of Higuma inviting Ayaha to play Smash Bros. on their day off better not be some throwaway gag. I want these two to be Smash Bros buddies for life now!
All hail the Almighty Funyarinpa!... Wait, what do you mean you don't know what it is?! How DARE you! SAY you're sorry!!! APOLOGIZE TO THE FUNYARINPA!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Dec 24, 2018 6:42 PM

Nov 2015
Still too early to tell how good this is, but so far so good!

Feels like it's going in a similar direction to Defence Devil.
https://myanimelist.net/manga/13748/Defense_Devil
And I'm getting some serious nostalgia by the way the MC has multiple hand based weapons; takes me back to one of the first mangas I read called Flame of Recca.
https://myanimelist.net/manga/136/Rekka_no_Honoo

I wonder if the MC will eventually lose use of his hands as their sins are atoned for.
If the manga goes on long enough, I'm calling it right now that the series will end with obtaining pair of hands #666 :)

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Jan 29, 2019 1:01 PM

Jul 2010
I think that soon we Will see more powerful wardens and demons, I need some stories about Granny Usa being a fantastic Warden.
Feb 8, 2019 12:40 AM

Jan 2011
Just as I thought, taking their powers through their hands.

More topics from this board

» Did this manga get axed?

Kitty-Kate - Jan 10, 2022

3 by britsylee »»
May 14, 2023 10:02 AM

» Why is there 22 chapters if chapter 19 is the finale?

removed-user - Feb 9, 2022

5 by Alexioos95 »»
Feb 9, 2022 5:04 AM

» Epilogue Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Aug 15, 2019

1 by SIOPAOBUN »»
Aug 16, 2019 5:33 PM

Poll: » Gokutei Higuma Chapter 19 Discussion

Stark700 - May 12, 2019

5 by SamanthaGD »»
May 15, 2019 8:42 AM

Poll: » Gokutei Higuma Chapter 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2019

3 by Thorf »»
May 6, 2019 7:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.