Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (31) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 14, 2018 10:18 AM

Jan 2009
lol if Hiro did not leave his room none of that will happen, Hiro poking his nose into trouble again there

and im not angry at Ichigo since we all know she just cares and loves Hiro too
Apr 14, 2018 10:19 AM

Aug 2014
I love how Zero Two fans Ignore all the wrong shit she keeps doing, but as soon as Ichigo gets in the way of their beloved character they cant stop screaming LOL
Apr 14, 2018 10:20 AM

Sep 2013
Admiral_Akbar said:
We can still get mad at Ichigo for being a terrible awful selfish B I T C H

She's gonna lose the mcbowl anyways because she's the blue haired girl

trust the process
Apr 14, 2018 10:20 AM
Aug 2015
notbad69 said:
NAZMUS_SHADAT said:
Can someone tell summary of the episode and what happend at last?

Bye Zero Two, hello Ichigo
NAZMUS_SHADAT said:
Can someone tell summary of the episode and what happend at last?
Ichigo name officially become Bitchigo
Apr 14, 2018 10:21 AM

Feb 2017
How could you fuck this up? You had the entire story well set up for a good follow up, you throw all that away for the same old wimpy shit and teenage love pentagon bullshit?
You had a huge cliffhanger which actually excited people for the next and then you take this dump on it?
Rejoice people, the show is back to where it began. Just forget episode 13 exists. Its better that way.

"All it took was an arm and a leg"
Apr 14, 2018 10:22 AM
Jan 2009
cupc said:
Nyron said:
Absolutely nothing happened. There was maybe three to five minutes of actual content in this entire episode, and everything between the hallway confrontation and then actually letting them see each other was wasted time.

It was padding. Manufactured, poorly disguised padding. It felt like my fingernails were being pulled out while I waited for the plot to move forward.

Was it padding? I don't think so, depends on what you're looking for in this show. If you want an action adventure anime, the plot certainly does not deliver that. If you're looking for a love triangle / romcom / drama, it does.

miguitronik said:
My thoughts exactly. Why does everyone think that this is about lovey-dovey highschoolers riding mechas? This episodes' (and to an extent this series') point is clear: to show all the bad things anime-like love can bring and how toxic it actually is. 02 is obsessive, Ichigo is selfish and manipulative, and Goro, Mitsuru and Futoshi all got heartbroken. All out of love. Fuck off with your "I want a happy ending for those two", because that shit don't allways happen in the real world. And in the real world, love like that can bring all this negative shit and more.

Pretty much what I saw in this episode

Yes. This is padding.

" I want to see him"
" you can't see him"

" I want to see him"
" you can't see him"

" I want to see him"
" ok you can see him oh wait lol he's not there"

Nothing happened in any of those scenes. It was just padding while we waited for the obvious conclusion of them going to see each other.

02 could have started a fight in the hallway only for the main character to open the door and see it, and the exact same events would have happened 20 minutes sooner.

It has nothing to do with action and adventure happening, it has everything to do with the characters and dialogue not going anywhere or doing anything.

Jul 2015
Yeah, back again to some teen drama that goes nowhere for 5 more episodes. Then, Hiro meets 002 again and everyone is happy.

This is episode 2 to 6 all over again.

Not falling for this again. Dropped.

Feb 2018
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hate how Ichigo's trying to separate them like jesus let them be together

Apr 2008
NamelessWaltz said:
Why does everyone hate on Ichigo when Zero Two tried to decieve Hiro and suck the life out of him? She also decieved the whole squad into believing that shes friends with them while at the same time she only thought of them as fodder? I will never understand the logic of some people

Probably because her character and her interaction with the main hero are boring to watch. It is similar to how interaction between Misaki and Usui makes the show entertaining. Its really, really, really fun to watch them grow alongside one another. Once Usui and Misaki are separated in Usui's family arc, manga becomes a snooze and outright painful to read.

NamelessWaltz said:

Any friend would be mad over something like that, especially after u get used to a person and start believing that they are a part of your team, and u get to like them as well. You have to realize that the kids only had each other from childhood, what if u loved somebody and that person was about to die because somebody were to be a threat to their life? The hate is unjustified. In fact I dislike Zero Two more and more cause she obviously used and killed a lot of people just to maintain her "humanity", in fact shes very selfish.

Re-watch the show, she was NEVER part of any team, NOT EVEN FOR A SINGLE EPISODE. Zero Two always did things on her own and the only time she hung around with others is when she was stuffing her face! Well, there was that one time when she decided to pull a prank on people and stole their underwear. Even so, when I think about it, she never really bonded with anyone aside from Hiro. But even her connection to Hiro is dubious at best, yes, am taking in account her past too.

Now please understand my dear child, this show have TERRIBLE writing
T
E
R
R
I
B
L
E

02 could have made her case, pleaded with the rest of the gang and told them that she truly wish to apologise. She could have convinced them to let her see him.
Hiro, could have told his friends that he really want to see 02, if he were insistent enough, they would have done as he ask.

But if any of that shit happened, the writers would have to put some BLOODY EFFORT into writing and could not count on discount drama. We've seen this type of situation on other shows to the point of it becoming a cliche.
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Apr 2018
Also the squad were being selfish along with ichigo. The Man wants to see someone stop being those people and let him become a monster so they can be together. Even i get that feeling. And zero two you have superhuman strength just go see him seriously instead of half a episode of unneeded drama. Also ichigo might of thought she helped when all she did was throw hiro in the hole not pull him out. Now hes useless again. Great
Apr 2017
AlexJ256 said:
Probably the worst episode I've seen so far in this series... I agree with some people - forced, cringey drama (especially Ichigo's idiotic behavior, which supposedly should be excused by her being "blinded by love") makes it feel like I was watching a low-budget soap opera. I guess next few episodes would be wasted on 02 and Hiro slowly getting together again while continuing to occasionally argue with teammates, going through more flashbacks and killing random klaxosaurus until there will be another BIG DRAMATIC MOMENT in the last episode which will re-unite them again and finally end the series...

bruh the worst episode is the one about zorome talking to grandma without a doubt since it was practically filler. you're just mad and being emotional since hiro and zero two are being broken up.

and the drama isn't forced. it only makes sense that ichigo wouldn't let her childhood love be taken away by someone that's practically a stranger without doing something. conflict is what makes a story good and these characters have clear and understandable motivations for what their doing.

if you think ichigo is being idiotic then you're probably jus being simple minded. not only has she loved hiro since childhood but her fears off losing hiro are also higher because of her conversation with nine alpha. and nine alpha caused because possibly he wants to be with 02. there are so many intertwining storylines taking place. it's not some as random as some opera.

i'm sure you'll be much happier with the series when hiro and zero two are finally together and it isn't made so easy for it happen like some disney fairytale. it's better that their relationship goes through trials and tribulations because when they finally are together their relationship feels earned because it had to go through a storm to get to where it will be. if they simply got together now it would just be pandering to the lowest common denominator and the series would be a lot worse
Apr 14, 2018 10:24 AM

Sep 2013
Nyron said:
Nothing happened in any of those scenes. It was just padding while we waited for the obvious conclusion of them going to see each other.

02 could have started a fight in the hallway only for the main character to open the door and see it, and the exact same events would have happened 20 minutes sooner.

It has nothing to do with action and adventure happening, it has everything to do with the characters and dialogue not going anywhere or doing anything.

She started the fight because she thought the others were trolling her. She's not gonna start a fight out of nothing

By this logic we should write every story as efficient as possible by introducing every plot point one after another
Apr 14, 2018 10:24 AM
Apr 2018
Focking Ichigo, she will never get Hiro. Goro confessed his Love to her some Episodes ago and she still didn't answered to him and now this? Poor Goro Boi .____.
Apr 14, 2018 10:25 AM
Jan 2009
YukiJudai_100 said:
AlexJ256 said:
Probably the worst episode I've seen so far in this series... I agree with some people - forced, cringey drama (especially Ichigo's idiotic behavior, which supposedly should be excused by her being "blinded by love") makes it feel like I was watching a low-budget soap opera. I guess next few episodes would be wasted on 02 and Hiro slowly getting together again while continuing to occasionally argue with teammates, going through more flashbacks and killing random klaxosaurus until there will be another BIG DRAMATIC MOMENT in the last episode which will re-unite them again and finally end the series...

bruh the worst episode is the one about zorome talking to grandma without a doubt since it was practically filler. you're just mad and being emotional since hiro and zero two are being broken up.

and the drama isn't forced. it only makes sense that ichigo wouldn't let her childhood love be taken away by someone that's practically a stranger without doing something. conflict is what makes a story good and these characters have clear and understandable motivations for what their doing.

if you think ichigo is being idiotic then you're probably jus being simple minded. not only has she loved hiro since childhood but her fears off losing hiro are also higher because of her conversation with nine alpha. and nine alpha caused because possibly he wants to be with 02. there are so many intertwining storylines taking place. it's not some as random as some opera.

i'm sure you'll be much happier with the series when hiro and zero two are finally together and it isn't made so easy for it happen like some disney fairytale. it's better that their relationship goes through trials and tribulations because when they finally are together their relationship feels earned because it had to go through a storm to get to where it will be. if they simply got together now it would just be pandering to the lowest common denominator and the series would be a lot worse

I don't think you have ever seen a decent movie in your entire life if you think this is good drama.

Jesus Christ go watch Three Billboards and then come back to this and realize that it's basically the writing equivalent of a child's coloring book.

Apr 2016
Y’all need to calm down XDDDD. Yes I hated Ichigo for doing what she did, but I see no other alternative reaction that she could’ve done. What she did was completely understandable, despite it concluding in a negative effect. I also feel like the drama was fine too considering the situation. Poor Goro though.
2D > 3D

Jan 2013
looks like 02 will become final boss and nine's gonna be goner i blame to ichigo. damn the team made 02 a monster again. And 02's darling will clean up their mess :( facts If that happens 02 pls kill humans :)
Pyon2WarpKunApr 14, 2018 10:37 AM

Jan 2018
I hated this episode ep12,ep13 build up was wasted
The writers head is full of shit denying the main characters any chance of moving forward on top of that a confession and kiss and in front of goro give the guy a break
and that kiss the spinless cuck of a MC can totally avoid look at her she can't even reach him what does he do after that looks up at the ship
I hope he dies in a toilet geting his head stuck in the shitter and drowns and everyone else gets a happy ending
I am definitely watching this so I can see Zero Two
Fucking forced drama
Apr 14, 2018 10:26 AM

Feb 2018
Bountymaster32 said:
Also the squad were being selfish along with ichigo. The Man wants to see someone stop being those people and let him become a monster so they can be together.

Completly agree. Ichigo is literally taking everything away from him. It pisses me off. I stg if the same thing happens next epi where Ichigo blocks Hiro from 002, I'm gonna kms

Jun 2016
FUCK ICHIGO!! Seriously I used to like her but she literally took everything away from Hiro, so fucking selfish

May 2014
Ichigo plz just die.

Apr 2017
ive never hated an anime character in my entire life other than ichigo
there goes the hype in the last episode ~~
StormgridApr 14, 2018 10:31 AM
Fuyuumi Ai <3 And Ririna ftw

Aug 2011
ICHIGO I WANNA FUCKIN KILL YOU

May 2017
NTR’d by Ichigo
Dann she was like okay before this episode but in this she just turned into a b*tch
Hope Zero Two comes back soon
Yes No Maybe
Apr 14, 2018 10:27 AM

Jan 2016
Most frustrating episode to come out of anime since that one episode in code geass, I was boiling with anger the entire time.

What the actual fuck, fuck off Ichigo. I actually liked you at the beginning but this is just ugh! Poor 02, nobody knows anything about her or even tries to understand her, just banning her from seeing Hiro. The squad were pretty chill and actually saw how much pain she was in, but that darn Ichigo was a selfish fuck!

It was tough to see how much pain 02 was in, it was sad. Also, Hiro is a fucking idiot. After seeing the whole backstory and all, couldn't he have said something that didn't have to do with her not being human? Yes, she hurt his friends and all but he could have asked her why first! I know that they were just trying to protect him and all but it's not like she's going to eat him while he's in bed or anything.

This has to be the most annoying episodes of the decade, I hate it. Episode 13 was fucking amazing, but this was just a mess. I'm not saying that Darling in the franxx is bad, it's just that they made it so much more complicated then it needs to be. I waited a whole week for this episode so that they could just express all their feelings after the last week's ep, but no! We will have to wait at least 5 weeks for that because there is no way that trigger and a-1 are going to miss out on an opportunity to make this more stretched out than it already is.

What a cluster fuck
Jun 2016
Damn, Ichigo is such a bitch.
Jan 2009
cupc said:
Nyron said:

She started the fight because she thought the others were trolling her. She's not gonna start a fight out of nothing

By this logic we should write every story as efficient as possible by introducing every plot point one after another

Actually, she started the fight because she's a feral monster. It made zero sense for her to start a fight with 8 people who all agreed to help her.

It would have made much more sense for her to start a fight with Ichigo when there was an actual tense confrontation between them. But instead that situation got completely diffused twice off screen.
Apr 14, 2018 10:28 AM

Apr 2008
Nyron said:
Also anyone who says this episode had good pacing is an idiot.

Absolutely nothing happened. There was maybe three to five minutes of actual content in this entire episode, and everything between the hallway confrontation and then actually letting them see each other was wasted time.

It was padding. Manufactured, poorly disguised padding. It felt like my fingernails were being pulled out while I waited for the plot to move forward.

How can anyone following this crap at be bamboozled by such garbage directing? This is the same show that spent 6 episodes making up excuses why the main character couldn't get into a robot, and then it keeps pulling this crap over and over again and you don't recognize it? What the hell is wrong with you?

This entire 24 episode run will probably be able to be condensed into 6 episodes without losing anything.

You are right on the money, I was so bored I was certain the episode was almost over. To my horror I was only 12 minutes in. So I pulled media player on the second screen and came to mal forums. At this point, am just watching it for the drama on mal forums.

Also, you cant bite nail in such fashion, seriously, give it a try. Its not natural at all! At least I had some laughs watching Ichigo kills Hiro, despite knowing full well that she is a second rate character that will never, ever, what so ever have a chance with Hiro. Pointless, meaningless, waste of screen time.
Apr 14, 2018 10:28 AM
Apr 2018
GUYS GUYS GUYS

I don't understand why u were all waiting for an actually ''happy ending already,they can be togehter''. All those things that happended here were logics. I mean if u were a friends of hiro u wouldn't do the same as the others?? This episode dind't gave the same emotions as episode 13 but it actually GIVE emotions ( frustation,rage,sadness).These was made in purpose so it's well made.

Think about it guys their reunion will be even more beautiful. Depends on how hiro will react with that '' Zero Two missing'' obviously. Like i hope he will be in depression or that kind of things.

BUT DON'T FORGET: they will see each other on the next battelfield cause of the next missions where the 13 and the Nine will fight.

The only bad point i find here it's that hiro didn't immediatly pushed ichiro away during the kiss.

i give this episode a 9/10. high expectations for the next one.

Apr 14, 2018 10:29 AM
Aug 2014
Oh great 64 people hate this episode!!.( including me) Why? Because of Bitchigo!!. Yes you have a new name and will call you bitchigo from now on
Jun 2016
I don't know if its just playing with our emotions but this was a disgrace compared to the last 2 episodes. Ichigo is now worst girl. (Poor Goro) Much worse than Kokoro. Poor Zero Two, they made her into a monster. I am not quite sure how this series would turn out. I wouldn't hope for the best anymore. Probably the worst is yet to come lol. This leads to the fact that this series is very inconsistent. First some good buildup, then a shining, spectacular episode, followed by a crash and burn. Well there goes my rant. Only one can hope for a miracle as this episode was criminal lol.

Apr 2008
I called this shit out last week, I dunno why somebody was expecting anything else :)

May 2010
Terrible episode. There isn't a single likeable character in this show
Apr 2018
FireFistYK said:
Most frustrating episode to come out of anime since that one episode in code geass, I was boiling with anger the entire time.

What the actual fuck, fuck off Ichigo. I actually liked you at the beginning but this is just ugh! Poor 02, nobody knows anything about her or even tries to understand her, just banning her from seeing Hiro. The squad were pretty chill and actually saw how much pain she was in, but that darn Ichigo was a selfish fuck!

It was tough to see how much pain 02 was in, it was sad. Also, Hiro is a fucking idiot. After seeing the whole backstory and all, couldn't he have said something that didn't have to do with her not being human? Yes, she hurt his friends and all but he could have asked her why first! I know that they were just trying to protect him and all but it's not like she's going to eat him while he's in bed or anything.

This has to be the most annoying episodes of the decade, I hate it. Episode 13 was fucking amazing, but this was just a mess. I'm not saying that Darling in the franxx is bad, it's just that they made it so much more complicated then it needs to be. I waited a whole week for this episode so that they could just express all their feelings after the last week's ep, but no! We will have to wait at least 5 weeks for that because there is no way that trigger and a-1 are going to miss out on an opportunity to make this more stretched out than it already is.

What a cluster fuck
I just wanted to say. I haven't seen someone talk about code geass in a while. I respect that, also i agree the hype train crashed this week.
Apr 14, 2018 10:30 AM

Sep 2012
Damn people are really salty.

So I guess we now need a loli Ichigo episode and people will forgot this ep. right?

Sep 2013
Nyron said:
cupc said:

Actually, she started the fight because she's a feral monster. It made zero sense for her to start a fight with 8 people who all agreed to help her.

It would have made much more sense for her to start a fight with Ichigo when there was an actual tense confrontation between them. But instead that situation got completely diffused twice off screen.

I agree that the way her "rage", if you can call it that, was set up was quite poor, but something was regardless needed to carry the plot to the point where she leaves the group 13. Therefore we arrive to the conclusion that the plot of the episode was in fact not padding, but a set up for the plot twist at the end
Jul 2017
Mohammadalmannai said:
Yes lets throw that 02 and Hiro build up into the trash and have Ichigo stop Hiro from getting 02 back into the squad and on top of that, Ichigo kisses Hiro in front of Goro.

What is this? A harem? Nisekoi?

The forced drama in this episode is terrible. Piss off, hope they resolve this within the next episode.

Ofcourse Same author of Tu Love Ru. Any thing can happen from now on.
Apr 14, 2018 10:31 AM

Jan 2014
ICHIGO IS PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF, JUST KILL HER OFF ALREADY

Apr 2008
aquirux said:
GUYS GUYS GUYS
Think about it guys their reunion will be even more beautiful. Depends on how hiro will react with that '' Zero Two missing'' obviously. Like i hope he will be in depression or that kind of things.

Was there a happy ending in Deadman Wonderland?
Was there a happy ending in Elfen Lied?
Was there a happy ending in Eureka Seven?
Was there a happy ending in Guilty Crown?

Yeah, don't get your hopes up buddy :)

May 2017
aquirux said:
GUYS GUYS GUYS

I don't understand why u were all waiting for an actually ''happy ending already,they can be togehter''. All those things that happended here were logics. I mean if u were a friends of hiro u wouldn't do the same as the others?? This episode dind't gave the same emotions as episode 13 but it actually GIVE emotions ( frustation,rage,sadness).These was made in purpose so it's well made.

BUT DON'T FORGET: they will see each other on the next battelfield cause of the next missions where the 13 and the Nine will fight.

The only bad point i find here it's that hiro didn't immediatly pushed ichiro away during the kiss.

i give this episode a 9/10. high expectations for the next one.

But Hiro has no partner, how is he suppose to see her on the battlefield?
Yes No Maybe
Sep 2008
Zamii said:
Mohammadalmannai said:
Yes lets throw that 02 and Hiro build up into the trash and have Ichigo stop Hiro from getting 02 back into the squad and on top of that, Ichigo kisses Hiro in front of Goro.

What is this? A harem? Nisekoi?

The forced drama in this episode is terrible. Piss off, hope they resolve this within the next episode.

Ofcourse Same author of Tu Love Ru. Any thing can happen from now on.

Nope. This is anime original show, manga is just adaptation of it.
Apr 2011
Rabt said:
Bountymaster32 said:
Also the squad were being selfish along with ichigo. The Man wants to see someone stop being those people and let him become a monster so they can be together.

Completly agree. Ichigo is literally taking everything away from him. It pisses me off. I stg if the same thing happens next epi where Ichigo blocks Hiro from 002, I'm gonna kms

Yea....if no one is able to ride with Hiro, then he would be disposed of. Being with Zero-two is the only way he can live.
Apr 14, 2018 10:32 AM

Feb 2018
Everyones talking about how 002 and Hiro cant see eachother but man I feel sad for Goro. He got full on crushed by Ichigo

Apr 2016
F**k you , f**k you, f**k you Ichigo.. Just die already you stupid b**ch!!!!

Jan 2009
I don't know how anyone can be so angry at the dumb blue-haired meme girl

She's not relevant and will never be relevant

Being mad at her implies that you actually give a crap about 02 or the main character, which I don't believe is actually possible because neither of them have any personality to speak of

Dec 2016
Thank you Ichigo for trying to protect Hiro from his abuser. I'm glad he survived the mental and physical ordeal he was in. The awful female who put him through this shall not be named, since she is a disgrace to humankind. A true monster. Amen.
not a native english-speaker, i may make mistakes!
Apr 14, 2018 10:33 AM
Mar 2018
miguitronik said:
Fuck off with your "I want a happy ending for those two", because that shit don't allways happen in the real world.

But this WILL actually happen by the end of the series ;-) By this episode it's pretty clear that this will happen, the writers just needed SOMETHING to fill the rest of the episodes with so they went with easiest choice - "let's show the 2 main characters slowly getting together again while Ichigo will continue with whole stereotypical "blinded by one-sided love" obsession thing until she will finally sacrifice herself for Hiro + 02 in final episode" ;-)

Mar 2011
Time to get the pitchforks for Ichigo. And to think I almost said she was the best girl.
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?

Apr 2008
Oh boy, the next 4 episodes are going to be preeeeetttyyyy boring.
Apr 14, 2018 10:34 AM

Mar 2016
GreenEmu said:
02 gangbang incoming.

It needed to be fixed bro
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Apr 14, 2018 10:34 AM

Jul 2012
If Ichigo die in some horrible and painful way, maybe I'll forgive this show, the fact that I felt so much anger is proof that I'm really enjoying this, god damn it.
Pages (31) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

345 by Modek69 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

367 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

647 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

363 by 143eitasasaki »»
Sep 21, 10:07 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

70 by Cheer_Leader »»
Aug 22, 6:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.