Forum Settings
Forums

Is it disrespectful for women to swear around men?

New
Is it disrespectful for women to swear around men?
Feb 10, 2018 9:49 PM

Aug 2009
These days people swear their heads off! Not me though, I barely swear irl and occasionally I might online but I don't feel as naughty doing it because I'm not physically saying the word. Anyhow, I don't like it when I'm out and a bunch of girls are there swearing among themselves for everyone to hear, especially when it's in front of men and old people. I know for a fact that my mom doesn't like it, because I guess she's just old school and I'm pretty sure in the olden days swearing was something women would only do with other women, and without guys around. I think it's okay to swear in front of men when you know the person and in a controlled environment, however, when it's in front of strangers around you it's just low class.

Give me your thoughts

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Feb 10, 2018 9:53 PM

Jul 2016
Is it disrespectful to make shitty mirror threads in front of women
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2018 9:54 PM
Jul 2018
I will swear and I will swear hard
And I don’t care what anyone thinks
Feb 10, 2018 9:55 PM

Dec 2016
Can people PLEASE stop making these threads

What's the difference?
Feb 10, 2018 9:58 PM

Aug 2009
Squidster said:
Is it disrespectful to make shitty mirror threads in front of women

Hey whos thread are you calling shitty buckaroo! I'll have you know I put a full 15 seconds of effort into making this mirror thread. That's 15 seconds of my life I'll never have back...

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Feb 10, 2018 10:02 PM

Apr 2014
You are a disrespective little turd is what you are!
Feb 10, 2018 10:23 PM

Aug 2009
Bambi said:

Disrespective XD

Bruh, at least come at me with real words. Honestly sounds like you're just against gender equality. Its current year fam. 2018. Can't be having this gender bigotry acting like women don't swear and shit.

Also I'll have you know I'm the king of respecting wamen. Respecting women is so natural to me I just have to press "f" to respect women. My respect for women is legendary I'll have you know that I when I respect women I grow a fedora on top of my fedora so I can tip a fedora while I tip a fedora. I respect women so much that I haven't shaved my neckbeard in 2 whole days. I don't think you can even conceive the level of respect I have for women. You need to get on my level of respecting women and then we can talk.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Feb 10, 2018 11:24 PM

Apr 2014
LoneWolf said:
Bambi said:

Disrespective XD

Bruh, at least come at me with real words. Honestly sounds like you're just against gender equality. Its current year fam. 2018. Can't be having this gender bigotry acting like women don't swear and shit.

Also I'll have you know I'm the king of respecting wamen. Respecting women is so natural to me I just have to press "f" to respect women. My respect for women is legendary I'll have you know that I when I respect women I grow a fedora on top of my fedora so I can tip a fedora while I tip a fedora. I respect women so much that I haven't shaved my neckbeard in 2 whole days. I don't think you can even conceive the level of respect I have for women. You need to get on my level of respecting women and then we can talk.
Women do swear.

I just don't swear.

I hope you joke on that goddam fedora.

Peasant.

Feb 10, 2018 11:27 PM

Apr 2017
if the fuckin bitch wants to swear she can literally 0 fucks
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Feb 10, 2018 11:31 PM

Dec 2013
I'm not sure what swearing has to do with gender... Never thought about it before.
Feb 10, 2018 11:36 PM

Nov 2012
where I live most women have more mutases than I do and i have a bloody beard ... I still like to think that I am the only gent in the bar. if a woman is having a hard time with a bloke I always take it outside and beat the crap out of them... if they give me the nod... that's the alco I am...
Feb 10, 2018 11:52 PM

Aug 2009
Bambi said:
LoneWolf said:

Disrespective XD

Women do swear.

I just don't swear.

Peasant.

"little turd" "peasant" "disrespecter of women" Any other insults you want to throw at me to make yourself feel better? I'm just saying you don't make threads just generalizing people and then expect everyone to just accept it, because you personally don't swear and when people call you out on your hypocrisy and mock you; you just resort to name calling.

Also not sure if you meant to say "choke on that fedora" or you don't understand how jokes work -_-
LoneWolfFeb 10, 2018 11:56 PM

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Feb 11, 2018 12:16 AM

Apr 2014
LoneWolf said:
Bambi said:
Women do swear.

I just don't swear.

Peasant.

"little turd" "peasant" "disrespecter of women" Any other insults you want to throw at me to make yourself feel better? I'm just saying you don't make threads just generalizing people and then expect everyone to just accept it, because you personally don't swear and when people call you out on your hypocrisy and mock you; you just resort to name calling.

Also not sure if you meant to say "choke on that fedora" or you don't understand how jokes work -_-
Lol, seeing you're getting all serious about this then so will I. How am I generalising people? What makes you think that I'm expecting everyone to except it? If I thought everyone was going to except it then it wouldn't make for a good debate thread (which was the reason I created it). You also obviously didn't get that I wasn't 100% serious with the name calling. I assume you duplicated this thread in good humour and wanted a reaction out of me and I 'played along' for the same reason.

I meant to say choke. Give me a break, I'm just not good with words today. :(
Feb 11, 2018 12:20 AM

Nov 2012

I meant to say choke. Give me a break, I'm just not good with words today. :([/quote]

could have fooled me mate...
Feb 11, 2018 12:31 AM

May 2015
I think @Bambi making gender bait threads and then @LoneWolf or @Thrashinuva making mirror threads immediately is one of the better things to happen to CD lately.
Feb 11, 2018 12:51 AM

Aug 2009
Bambi said:
LoneWolf said:

Lol, seeing you're getting all serious about this then so will I. How am I generalising people? What makes you think that I'm expecting everyone to except it? If I thought everyone was going to except it then it wouldn't make for a good debate thread (which was the reason I created it). You also obviously didn't get that I wasn't 100% serious with the name calling. I assume you duplicated this thread in good humour and wanted a reaction out of me and I 'played along' for the same reason.

I meant to say choke. Give me a break, I'm just not good with words today. :(

Awww I can't stay mad at you XD Also you kept writing except instead of accept... I just don't like personal insults in general and I was still being trollish, but yeah its nice that you can see the humor in all this.

@Fijure
People need to start catching up to the CD Metagame. They're still on that one self-contained thread, no polls, back and forth linear arguments type shit. Ppl need to step up their game and really embrace the postmodernist revolution in CD. I might not be the hero they need, but I'm the hero they deserve.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Feb 11, 2018 1:42 AM

Nov 2014
It's not any more unpleasant than when a man does it. Incredibly unladylike behaviour though.

It can be appropriate in certain situations, but constantly doing it to a point of being unable to control it is an issue.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Feb 11, 2018 3:41 AM

Oct 2015
Mirroring threads really are useful at getting your point across.
Feb 11, 2018 3:49 AM

May 2016
This dude spits some real shit. Can't front on it
~ Nas, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Formerly known as:
~ Gokuvich, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Feb 11, 2018 7:19 AM

May 2010
Fijure said:
I think @Bambi making gender bait threads and then @LoneWolf or @Thrashinuva making mirror threads immediately is one of the better things to happen to CD lately.
I don't think she's making gender bait threads. I think she's genuinely curious.

I made the mirror thread mostly because the question she asked wasn't exclusive to the gender she was asking about, and I felt equal treatment of the subject would be the most effective way to get that point across.
Feb 11, 2018 7:24 AM
Aug 2016
Well, we all drop the F-bombs at some point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 11, 2018 8:37 AM

Apr 2014
Thrashinuva said:
Fijure said:
I don't think she's making gender bait threads. I think she's genuinely curious.

I made the mirror thread mostly because the question she asked wasn't exclusive to the gender she was asking about, and I felt equal treatment of the subject would be the most effective way to get that point across.
It's time to tell them the real reason you made it.
Feb 11, 2018 8:41 AM

May 2010
Bambi said:
Thrashinuva said:

It's time to tell them the real reason you made it.
That reason is for your eyes only. <3
Feb 11, 2018 9:56 AM
Jul 2018
Nas said:

The same could be said of anyone who constantly & obsessively posts about the opposite sex.
Feb 11, 2018 10:19 AM

May 2016
nicethings said:
Nas said:

The same could be said of anyone who constantly & obsessively posts about the opposite sex.

Oh don't worry, we all know he has that kind of reputation here on the forums ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
~ Nas, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Formerly known as:
~ Gokuvich, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Feb 11, 2018 11:19 AM
Feb 2017
My answer to this is the same as my answer to the other thread.

More topics from this board

» Cleaning your room hurts the economy

vasipi4946 - May 25

35 by Freshell »»
12 minutes ago

» Are video games a waste of time and money??

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

34 by Noboru »»
19 minutes ago

» I should get free bread every time I go to City Hall

vasipi4946 - 5 hours ago

6 by Theo1899 »»
1 hour ago

» What sort of education did you get? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

53 by Elizabethturner »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

818 by SynthwaveCrusade »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.