Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Jun 4, 2017 12:33 AM
Apr 2016
It's been a while since I had this big a smile while watching anime
Jun 4, 2017 12:52 AM
Jun 2016
This episode was just ... just so frickin good I just love every aspect of it animation, story, music, and the dialogue. Anime of the season hands down
Jun 4, 2017 12:53 AM
Mar 2017
This eps really lit my guts up ! Damn my they did a good job adapting the manga !!
Jun 4, 2017 1:01 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Jonesy974 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Wow, you must lack the capability of reading, because I see a great amount of comments talking about Todoroki's resolve, Midoriya's potential, Midoriya following the path of a true, the emotional impact Todoroki's flashback had, etc. You do realize that your in the minority, right? You see the episode poll, right? Is it that hard to accept that this anime is simply not for you, as the majority of people are satisfied with what this series is? BnHA is not my AoTS because I already have something that I prefer more than it, but that doesn't stop other people to believe what's right for them. You say the 8.7 score is unjustified, but you do realize that your opinion ≠ popular beliefs, right? You can say that you're not liking it as much as others, but that doesn't mean that the series doesn't deserve the popularity it has.

You would know all about the minority and popular beliefs right? Looking at your top 10, mainstream is all you know. Hypocritical talking about someone's opinion being unpopular when you are the embodiment of mainstream shounen fandom.

You're also assuming my thoughts on this season/episode reflect my thoughts on the series as a whole, including the first season...which is far from the case. Not that you would know from just making blanket assumptions.
You're calling me hypocritical for assuming something, despite the fact that it was reflected in your original comment (that you liked the first season). Yet your judging my taste in anime by simply looking at my favorites. That's like me saying that you only prefer anime with cute girls by simply judging your favorites. I love Gintama, so I put it in my favorites. I love Bebop, so I put it in my favorites. I love JoJo, so I put it in my favorites. Should I kick them off my list because their 'mainstream'? Since your too ignorant to find it out yourself, I watch almost all the anime that airs in a season because I want to open myself up to different types of anime; both the stuff that I like and the stuff that I hate. But go ahead, keep on believing that mainstream is all I know. Keep on calling others hypocritical for the same problems you have yourself.

Your complaining about a lack of constructive writing available on this thread. If people found an episode enjoyable, then they have all the rights to express their love online, and they shouldn't be restrictive to 'objective writing'. Your so-called 'constructive critisism' is literally just you complaining about the fact that the protagonist didn't win this fight and how him and his friends haven't done anything at all. Sure, Midoriya's got OP powers, but he can't control them properly because he's been only using them for a month or so. How the hell to do you expect him to beat a person who's basically spent his entire life training his powers. Do you really prefer MC plot-armor over a more realistic and believable outcome. And if you really want some 'objective writing', here's this and this. These reviews have more credibility to them than any of our comments, since, you know, they're actual journalists and not some random person with no journalism experience trying to sell his point to others.

EDIT: It seems like you've called your points as 'opinions' down below. That's all I needed you to say as that's totally right. All we've been saying were nothing more than opinions, which are subjective. It's just that it's obvious who's opinion falls in the majority and who's fall in the minority (and there's nothing wrong with being on either side).
GoldenDevilGamerJun 4, 2017 1:06 AM
Jun 4, 2017 1:04 AM

Aug 2013
G_Spark233 said:
Jonesy974 said:

Wouldn't you just be doing the same thing? Picking comments that are convenient to your equally poor argument? Easiest way to solve that would be to just hand count the comments and see who wins.

Either way, the idea that an episode could get over 95% of people rating 5/5 just because of the animation is still comically ridiculous.

I wouldn't say 95% either. But I'd definitely argue somewhere around 80...maaaaybe 85% at most.

besides...It's not THAT farfetched. This is the same community that will knowingly rate any ecchi anime a 6 or lower simply because...it's ecchi.
Jun 4, 2017 1:09 AM
Apr 2017
if deku got out of the tournament then it will end quikly like in 3-4 episodes but it is a 25 episodes season so what will happen after that???????
Jun 4, 2017 1:12 AM

Mar 2013
This Episode is just Amazingly good... The Animations is really good and the Musics really makes me feel really emotional on this Episode. It's easily the best Episode for this season so far imo.

Can't wait for the next Episode.
Jun 4, 2017 1:12 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Vishuk4 said:
if deku got out of the tournament then it will end quikly like in 3-4 episodes but it is a 25 episodes season so what will happen after that???????
Uh, another arc obviously :D
This arc is ending in 2 or so episodes. After that, a new arc will start without spoiling anything.
Jun 4, 2017 1:13 AM

Dec 2013
Jonesy974 said:
G_Spark233 said:

Either way, the idea that an episode could get over 95% of people rating 5/5 just because of the animation is still comically ridiculous.

I wouldn't say 95% either. But I'd definitely argue somewhere around 80...maaaaybe 85% at most.

besides...It's not THAT farfetched. This is the same community that will knowingly rate any ecchi anime a 6 or lower simply because...it's ecchi.

You do realise that you can see the results of the poll?

It is THAT farfartched.
Jun 4, 2017 1:15 AM
Apr 2017
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Vishuk4 said:
This arc is ending in 2 or so episodes. After that, a new arc will start without spoiling anything.
i know that but what i'm asking is that will it be based on the tounamnet or it will continue in the school??
Jun 4, 2017 1:18 AM

Aug 2013
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Jonesy974 said:

You would know all about the minority and popular beliefs right? Looking at your top 10, mainstream is all you know. Hypocritical talking about someone's opinion being unpopular when you are the embodiment of mainstream shounen fandom.

You're also assuming my thoughts on this season/episode reflect my thoughts on the series as a whole, including the first season...which is far from the case. Not that you would know from just making blanket assumptions.
You're calling me hypocritical for assuming something, despite the fact that it was reflected in your original comment (that you liked the first season). Yet your judging my taste in anime by simply looking at my favorites. That's like me saying that you only prefer anime with cute girls by simply judging your favorites. I love Gintama, so I put it in my favorites. I love Bebop, so I put it in my favorites. I love JoJo, so I put it in my favorites. Should I kick them off my list because their 'mainstream'? Since your too ignorant to find it out yourself, I watch almost all the anime that airs in a season because I want to open myself up to different types of anime; both the stuff that I like and the stuff that I hate. But go ahead, keep on believing that mainstream is all I know. Keep on calling others hypocritical for the same problems you have yourself.

Your complaining about a lack of constructive writing available on this thread. If people found an episode enjoyable, then they have all the rights to express their love online, and they shouldn't be restrictive to 'objective writing'. Your so-called 'constructive critisism' is literally just you complaining about the fact that the protagonist didn't win this fight and how him and his friends haven't done anything at all. Sure, Midoriya's got OP powers, but he can't control them properly because he's been only using them for a month or so. How the hell to do you expect him to beat a person who's basically spent his entire life training his powers. Do you really prefer MC plot-armor over a more realistic and believable outcome. And if you really want some 'objective writing', here's this and this. These reviews have more credibility to them than any of our comments, since, you know, they're actual journalists and not some random person with no journalism experience trying to sell his point to others.

See? You didn't like when I assumed your tastes either. Maybe the takeaway is to...not do that? Seemed like you figured at what I was getting at pretty quickly.

"Objective writing" means unbiased. I don't care if people liked the episode or not. If they did, they did. I said that if they liked it they should be able to put some intelligent thought behind as to why, not that they have to be nothing but objective. I never called my criticism constructive. Why would it be anyway? Constructive implies giving advice to the creator for them to improve. They don't care about MAL comments.

As to the criticism itself, yes that's exactly what I'm complaining about. All of the main characters have been nothing but losers so far; despite having good powers/friendship/teamwork etc. Deku especially has been given an incredible quirk and its essentially been wasted because all of his efforts thus far have amounted to nothing. It's not about plot armor or gary-stu at all. And I wouldn't enjoy seeing Deku or anyone just run train either. I think it would've just been better writing to have him beat Shoto and then lose his next fight due to his injuries from being reckless (since they made a point to mention it heavily during the fight). I'd also argue it would've been better for Shoto's character development to get a dose of humility from a loss to the underdog.

I appreciate the links, unfortunately I just happen to dislike both IGN and ANN. At least you went through the trouble of posting them at all.
Jun 4, 2017 1:20 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Vishuk4 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:
i know that but what i'm asking is that will it be based on the tounamnet or it will continue in the school??
It's neither really, but if you really want to know...
Jun 4, 2017 1:21 AM

Jan 2016
TheEnhancedExe said:
VolcanicHawk92 said:
Easily Going to be the fight of the year unless Boku no Hero gives us an even better fight later into the season.

10/10 best episode all year long.

Without spoiling you, there is an even better fight in the manga, but that won't happen until Season 3.

That fight is twice as long and tops this one by a lot. I don't want to talk Deku vs Todoroki bad btw, Deku vs Todoroki is one of my favourite moments of the entire series. But the fight that will happen in S3 is just even better than that and the majority of the fanbase agrees to that.

Deku vs Todoroki is still 10/10 and even better than it was in the manga^^

Don't worry dude I've read the manga and I know which fight you are talking about, but thanks anyway man.
All the fools who go around hating on everything should stick to them eighties anime.

After all isn't that the golden age of TV anime.
Jun 4, 2017 2:08 AM

Jul 2015
Now that is a flawless and awesome episode!
I'll fade away and classify myself as obsolete!
Obsolete!!
Jun 4, 2017 2:14 AM

Mar 2008
That was a darn good episode. They really kept the intensity going from start to finish. You could really feel Deku's pain as he battled through that match. His efforts not only to win, but to pull Todoroki into the match. To stop fighting against his father and to focus on fighting Deku himself. Todoroki's story was well handled and certainly brought strong emotions to it. They didn't hide from the fact that Endeavor is a truly unlikable and abusive father/husband. The kind of guy who has popularity in the public eye, but is a scumbag at home.

They did a great job. Obviously the animation was spectacular and Bones deserves credit there. But they also brought it with the music, voice acting, and pacing. A complete and top notch effort that paid off with one of the best episodes in the series to this date.
Jun 4, 2017 2:16 AM

Oct 2011
Gonna be hard to top this fight. Seems that Deku went 100% with his left arm this time; wonder when he'll finally be able to control it without breaking himself. I feel like he should practice more with his fingers, because it seems like he's only using his Quirk during actual fights. Ideally he'd train it beforehand rather than busting himself up when it really matters.

The rest of the tournament is probably gonna be pretty predictable, but hopefully we can get some more interesting characterization and backstory on the other comptetitors like we did with Todoroki.
Jun 4, 2017 2:34 AM

Aug 2016
Deku in this episode really reminds me of Gon from HxH
Jun 4, 2017 2:36 AM
Aug 2015
What an emotional episode.. it almost made me cry :(
Todoroki finally accepted himself, he even cried a little ;-; Midoriya is the real MVP.. He tried to save his enemy even though he was in a difficult position.. Well, that's what a hero does!

5/5 for this episode
Jun 4, 2017 2:42 AM
Apr 2016
MadLane said:
garbage episode wtf, the objective is to win so why was that retard helping todoroki and making him stronger, when he could just punch him 100% power and win, if the last fight is also garbage i will drop this shit, I'm fucking disappointed

Exactly! This is way more childish than I expected and seriously helping enemy to become stronger in a fight where you sell!! Idiotism.

And I am also disappointed that midoriya no longer will play finals. Fuck Them. If midoriya is protagonist you can't remove him in semifinals.
How many defeat he has taken already. And also the match was interrupted in between.Shit of a episode.
Jun 4, 2017 3:14 AM

Dec 2014
I'm not even watching this show, but damn that was quite the ep. Watched it for the animation because I guessed Yutapons would make another appearance, but the way they conveyed Todoroki's backstory and change was also very effective.
spicychileJun 4, 2017 3:18 AM
I need sleep.
Jun 4, 2017 3:31 AM

Sep 2013
NipunSinha99 said:
MadLane said:
garbage episode wtf, the objective is to win so why was that retard helping todoroki and making him stronger, when he could just punch him 100% power and win, if the last fight is also garbage i will drop this shit, I'm fucking disappointed

Exactly! This is way more childish than I expected and seriously helping enemy to become stronger in a fight where you sell!! Idiotism.

And I am also disappointed that midoriya no longer will play finals. Fuck Them. If midoriya is protagonist you can't remove him in semifinals.
How many defeat he has taken already. And also the match was interrupted in between.Shit of a episode.

You guys obviously know nothing about Midoriya personality... he can't look away from someone who is in need of help. Even if we went through with your shallow observation can't you tell that Midoriya is holding back? because a 100% direct punch can obviously kill Todoroki not to mention he was trying to help him deal with his trauma.
Also it make a lot of sense for our hero to lose this round specially with that kind of match up since we know how reckless can he be with his "One for all" and how strong Todoroki is.

There is tons of anime out there who fit your cliche "protagonists never lose" formula... i for one glad that the mangaka know how to use his large character cast instead of only focusing on one or two character.
Jun 4, 2017 3:37 AM
Feb 2017
Just going to say one word, EPIC!
Jun 4, 2017 3:38 AM
Feb 2017
Best fight ive seen this year!
Jun 4, 2017 3:53 AM

Aug 2016
Dang they made this look good, the fight was already dope in the manga, but they topped even that, great episode.
Jun 4, 2017 4:16 AM
Nov 2013
Temujin26S said:
crystalblade13 said:

Dude. She's mental (cause of endeavor. Endeavor is sane. He abused todoroki far more.

You don't have a leg to stand on. You say you understand mental disorders but you continuously ignore her screwed up mental state, that, once again, she wouldn't even have if it wasn't for endeavor.

So now mental disorders supposedly gives you the right to throw boiling hot water on a child, plus because someone is abused they should abuse another person whose is innocent that's your logic

No, it doesn't. But your arguing she's as bad as endeavor. When endeavor is the reason she went crazy.
Jun 4, 2017 4:23 AM

Apr 2014
Finally an entertaining episode, had to wait 10 episodes for this.
Jun 4, 2017 4:29 AM

Nov 2015
Sallad4ever said:
I bet you the mangaka teared up seeing that final Midoriya and Todoroki confrontation. The music, the animation, the build up to the scene, I'm not Mashima but dang, now this is what I'll call roar of raw emotion.

He did
Here is his thoughts on the episode. He saw it early:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BokuNoHeroAcademia/comments/6e1cl2/in_case_you_werent_hyped_enough_for_saturdays/

HACKs! 🤢🤮
Jun 4, 2017 4:38 AM
Jan 2017
crystalblade13 said:
Temujin26S said:

So now mental disorders supposedly gives you the right to throw boiling hot water on a child, plus because someone is abused they should abuse another person whose is innocent that's your logic

No, it doesn't. But your arguing she's as bad as endeavor. When endeavor is the reason she went crazy.

The point I was trying to make is having mental issues doesn't let you off responsibility when did I say she's bad as Endeavor stop trying put words in my mouth. People like you are hypocrites for example if Endeavor was shown to have mental issues or disorder due to his upbringing to why he acts this way, would you still say he's responsible for his actions or would you give him a free pass. Exactly you would say the former stop trying to feed me the mental story and try be consistent instead.
Temujin26SJun 4, 2017 4:44 AM
Jun 4, 2017 5:07 AM

May 2015
Well that was awesome fight. I thought that Midoryia will loose and i wasn't wrong.

Todoroki power is awesome. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 4, 2017 5:30 AM

Jan 2016
AGHHHH IM SPEECHLESS RN THAT FIGHT WAS AMAZING OH MY GOD I LOVE MIDORIYA AND TODOROKI SO MUCH
THEY ANIMATED THIS SCENE P E R F E C T L Y >////<
Jun 4, 2017 5:55 AM

Oct 2009
MadLane said:

Hey Madlane, after reading what you have written. I cannot tell if you're trolling or not. If you aren't trolling, Imma just gonna tell you to drop the anime. Probably better for you since it's probably not the one for you if you can't appreciate the episode.
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Jun 4, 2017 5:59 AM

Nov 2011
Honestly this episode was disappointing. The fight was literally the same thing over and over. Then Midoriya loses thanks to Concrete mans interference. Also Midnight did something as well, but I'm not sure what her power is. I'm not to happy with this outcome because the end will probably be Todoriki vs Bakugo. They could have developed Midoriya a little more as well, maybe have some control over his power but it ended up being Midoriya making Todoroki accept himself.

Worst episode so far in my opinion.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 4, 2017 5:59 AM
Nov 2013
Can't believe some people saying this episode "is bad cause deku lost". What the hell XD. My hero academia is trying to tell a great story, not give you a high from self inserting. The main character lost, and deku isn't a self insert protagonist like Kirito, so get over it.
Jun 4, 2017 6:12 AM
Nov 2013
Temujin26S said:
crystalblade13 said:

The point I was trying to make is having mental issues doesn't let you off responsibility when did I say she's bad as Endeavor stop trying put words in my mouth. People like you are hypocrites for example if Endeavor was shown to have mental issues or disorder due to his upbringing to why he acts this way, would you still say he's responsible for his actions or would you give him a free pass. Exactly you would say the former stop trying to feed me the mental story and try be consistent instead.

Who's putting words in who's mouth now? If his parents roles in the abuse were reversed, I'd back endeavor 100%. And I ain't judging endeavor with "what ifs". What if todoroki was a cyborg? See, "what ifs" solve nothing. I'm judging endeavor based on what we know, and all we know is that he was a guy who was butthurt about losing to all might, and as a result, mentally and physically abused his spouse and child. That's what we know, that's what I'm judging him on.
Jun 4, 2017 7:10 AM
Jan 2014
crystalblade13 said:
Temujin26S said:

Who's putting words in who's mouth now? If his parents roles in the abuse were reversed, I'd back endeavor 100%. And I ain't judging endeavor with "what ifs". What if todoroki was a cyborg? See, "what ifs" solve nothing. I'm judging endeavor based on what we know, and all we know is that he was a guy who was butthurt about losing to all might, and as a result, mentally and physically abused his spouse and child. That's what we know, that's what I'm judging him on.

Its also not a black and white situation. people who are mentally unstable dont operate normally, she was abused by endeavor and as such became mentally unstable. in other words you cant expect her to think normally. however you can expect endeavor to function normally. he is the root cause of her mental instability. of course im assuming that she was normal before he forced her to marry him.
Jun 4, 2017 7:34 AM

Jul 2013
Ah, yes. This episode is the beginning of where Todoroki goes from edgelord to

I think they put most of the flashbacks altogether, rather than kinda.. splitting them up like in the manga, which was a good choice I reckon. I was honestly expecting them to omit the OP and ED, then try and adapt chapters 38-40 in their entirety, but half way through Chapter 40 is fine with me. Sucks that there is dimming, but not much you can do about that. Yutaka Nakamura went all out this episode, so thank you very much. It looked stunning.

Anyway, looks like we'll be getting Iida vs Shiozaki and Mina vs Tokoyami, which I think were both omitted in the manga, which is great. Oh right, there was also, Bakugou vs Kirishima, which'll end Round Two.
Also looks like we'll get to see a bit of Ingenium running around before that happens.

Jun 4, 2017 7:48 AM
Sep 2016
Just Yutapon doing Yutapon's things period.
Jun 4, 2017 8:16 AM

Dec 2012
Midoriya lost the battle, but won the war
SUPERB CLASH and ANIMATION
5/7 Perfect score!!!

Jun 4, 2017 8:18 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Jonesy974 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

See? You didn't like when I assumed your tastes either. Maybe the takeaway is to...not do that? Seemed like you figured at what I was getting at pretty quickly.

"Objective writing" means unbiased. I don't care if people liked the episode or not. If they did, they did. I said that if they liked it they should be able to put some intelligent thought behind as to why, not that they have to be nothing but objective. I never called my criticism constructive. Why would it be anyway? Constructive implies giving advice to the creator for them to improve. They don't care about MAL comments.

As to the criticism itself, yes that's exactly what I'm complaining about. All of the main characters have been nothing but losers so far; despite having good powers/friendship/teamwork etc. Deku especially has been given an incredible quirk and its essentially been wasted because all of his efforts thus far have amounted to nothing. It's not about plot armor or gary-stu at all. And I wouldn't enjoy seeing Deku or anyone just run train either. I think it would've just been better writing to have him beat Shoto and then lose his next fight due to his injuries from being reckless (since they made a point to mention it heavily during the fight). I'd also argue it would've been better for Shoto's character development to get a dose of humility from a loss to the underdog.

I appreciate the links, unfortunately I just happen to dislike both IGN and ANN. At least you went through the trouble of posting them at all.
I was gonna reply to you right after you replied to me, but the thread was locked at the time, lol

I haven't assumed your tastes at all, at least not to your degree. The only thing I said was that BnHA is probably not for you because that's what your criticism came to me as. Then you went and assumed that I only like mainstream stuff by judging my favorites. There's a clear difference between your hypocrisy and my 'hypocrisy'. Just compare the two comments and you'll see

GoldenDevilGamer said:
Is it that hard to accept that this anime is simply not for you, as the majority of people are satisfied with what this series is?
Jonesy974 said:

My comment simply assumed that your points in this thread was a representation of your views of the series as a whole (which ended up being incorrect, so I apologize for that). I'm sure there was no way you got offended there. Your comment was basically judging my taste and was trying to say that my opinions don't matter because I'm an "embodiment of mainstream shounen fandom" and "mainstream is all I know". There's a difference between assuming that someone doesn't like a series and invalidating other people's opinions because their taste is not up to your 'standards'.

Also, you expect people to make 'intelligent' comments here? But what is 'intelligent' to you? Making a comment like: "This episode was lit!! The episode lived up to the hype!! Midoriya was a mad man to break himself like that. Todoroki looked like a fucking beast when he used his fire power. The animation quality was some of the best I've seen!!", is invalid? There's nothing wrong with trying to express your excitement towards something. If a comment simply said "This is the best episode I have ever seen!!", it's still respectable because is simply their opinion and they wanted to express that. You may call me hypocritical for saying this, but you would probably reply back to that person, saying: "Best episode? Lmao, watch more anime", and the reason why I assumed that was simply because you have done the exact same thing in this thread already.

Your criticism is exactly what I can take as praise for this series. Sure, the main characters have lost despite having good teamwork and friendship, but that's because raw power can only be beaten by stronger raw power. Strategies and planning may work, but they can only go so far. Uraraka was able to last so long because she knows how to strategize. But her planning wasn't good enough to overcome Bakugou's overwhelming strength. Midoriya is strong, but Todoroki is stronger, especially when Midoriya is restricted to his 5%. Add the fact that Todoroki is more experienced, and the outcome of this episode becomes completely plausible. No matter how you look at it, there's no issues with the writing here at all. All of what happened so far makes sense and it works. If Todoroki lost this fight, then you could say that his 12 years of training has led to nothing. No matter who wins or loses, every outcome can both be complemented and criticized and that's exactly how subjective thinking works. The two possible outcomes you mentioned are totally plausible and there's no writing issue there, but others may thing that there are issues there (like Todoroki's hard work led to nothing, etc).
Jun 4, 2017 8:55 AM

May 2017
Incredible episode, the ending to that fight was so hype.

- Deku is a madman
- Todoroki showing his full power
- Endeavor worst father
- Animation was fantastic and great use of soudtrack
Jun 4, 2017 8:58 AM
Jan 2017
HavocParker said:
crystalblade13 said:

Its also not a black and white situation. people who are mentally unstable dont operate normally, she was abused by endeavor and as such became mentally unstable. in other words you cant expect her to think normally. however you can expect endeavor to function normally. he is the root cause of her mental instability. of course im assuming that she was normal before he forced her to marry him.

That's exactly my point the replies I got except one person, were looking at it black and white, I was looking at from both sides and made a different take on the situation. The whole logic i've been giving is that if someone has mental issues that excuses them from the actions, so I disproved that notion that by giving the Endevour example reinforcing my point that most people wouldn't excuse him for his actions. Also we don't know the entire context of the marriage yes it was a forced marriage she possibly could have loved Endeavor at first and then it changed later we don't how their marriage life was in the beginning.
Temujin26SJun 4, 2017 5:32 PM
Jun 4, 2017 9:05 AM

Oct 2014
Based Yutapon does it again!

EPISODE WAS A FULL 23 MINUTES OF HYPE.

They did the manga beyond justice and went full Plus Ultra with the adaptation of this fight.

Plus Ultra/11 rating from me.

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Jun 4, 2017 9:37 AM
May 2017
just awesome .. i am just blessed to see this fight
Jun 4, 2017 9:39 AM

May 2012
Amazing episode! Ended about how I thought it would. Deku just can't control his powers enough yet to be able to defeat Todoroki at full power but despite the loss, I'm happy and satisfied with the end.
Jun 4, 2017 9:46 AM

Aug 2016
Teared up with joy with the combo of animation, visuals, intensity, soundtrack, build up, action, voice acting, and the model of going PLUS ULLLLTRRAAA

10/10 episode. Hell, 10+/10 episode.

Best episode of the season BY FAR

Jun 4, 2017 10:35 AM

Feb 2014
fucking hilarious was laughing half the episode Midoriya baited him so hard who the hell thinks he's a wimp Todoroki got playeddd

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Jun 4, 2017 10:44 AM

Mar 2013
Nakurawari said:
FinalFlash18 said:
Just one question. When Todoroki's mother was talking on phone, she mention "children" and we saw some kids playing in a scene, so is it safe to assume Todoroki have siblings?

Yes, those were his siblings. He has two brothers and one sister. His mother's role was basically just to have children for Endeavor in the hopes that a child would be born with 50% ice and 50% fire, like Todoroki. As you can tell from the hair colours of the others, they don't have the combination Endeavor was looking for, so they are deemed as failures.

Damn, what a prick Endeavor is.
Hope I get to see his siblings someday. And how Todoroki interacts with them.
Jun 4, 2017 11:03 AM

Jul 2015
SoraSenpai said:
Honestly this episode was disappointing. The fight was literally the same thing over and over. Then Midoriya loses thanks to Concrete mans interference. Also Midnight did something as well, but I'm not sure what her power is. I'm not to happy with this outcome because the end will probably be Todoriki vs Bakugo. They could have developed Midoriya a little more as well, maybe have some control over his power but it ended up being Midoriya making Todoroki accept himself.

Worst episode so far in my opinion.
Even though we are in like the Chapter 30's right now, anf the manga is in Chapter 140, and most likely will go for 300-400 chapters lolololol
Sup...
Jun 4, 2017 11:06 AM

Jul 2015
Jonesy974 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

Unless Violet Evergarden, Vento Aureo, Legend of the Galactic Heroes(Production I.G) comes out, I don't see any other anime topping Boku no Hero(especially the arc after this)
Sup...
Jun 4, 2017 11:07 AM
Mar 2017
Deku had to convince todoroki to use his full power because otherwise his win won't feel right, also best "tournament" fight in all the anime I've watched to date.
Pages (12) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2017

291 by ToTheGyz »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

animefan8800 - Sep 23, 2017

248 by ToTheGyz »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

177 by ToTheGyz »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

183 by ToTheGyz »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2017

162 by ToTheGyz »»
Today, 6:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.