Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 16, 2016 7:23 PM

Jul 2014
I see people posting about confusion concerning the plot, I recommend you read the manga then. The anime is still laying it's foundation.
Oct 16, 2016 9:29 PM

Nov 2015
The pacing is kinda slow. We got to see a little of Mi Liu's past.

Oct 16, 2016 11:08 PM

Apr 2013
NoticeMeSenpai_ said:
Well, this ended up as the only anime I'm watching this season... Better be good.
l

You're not watching drifters? It looks to be the only good show this season that isn't a part of another series.
Oct 17, 2016 6:00 AM
Apr 2015
nokitron said:
I'm a little surprised people still follow this, like come on. There are like 50 anime airing this season and you chose this one?

Not quite fifty. Every single anime this season is also revolves around magical girls, sports, or anime's with either girls/guys w/o the opposit sex. Adventure and romance seem to be a thing of the past and everyone bitches if there's even a hint of ecchi in the anime they're watching.At least this show has a little action and fan service. People also need to stop bitching about plot holes also, not everything is supposed to be explained after the first few episodes.
Oct 17, 2016 7:24 AM

Mar 2015
Ecchi-wow-wa said:
nokitron said:
I'm a little surprised people still follow this, like come on. There are like 50 anime airing this season and you chose this one?

Not quite fifty. Every single anime this season is also revolves around magical girls, sports, or anime's with either girls/guys w/o the opposit sex. Adventure and romance seem to be a thing of the past and everyone bitches if there's even a hint of ecchi in the anime they're watching.At least this show has a little action and fan service. People also need to stop bitching about plot holes also, not everything is supposed to be explained after the first few episodes.

But you have to say that in every genre there are one or two good ones you can watch and about the ecchi i think that there was a time with too much ecchi and know its boring but yeah a bit ecchi at least would be good
Trying to be creative
Oct 17, 2016 12:21 PM

Dec 2012
Better than the first episodes and except the animation, it can be good. I felt that his father did not care too much for him
Oct 17, 2016 7:21 PM
Feb 2016
Really digging Lee Shin, he's pretty badass.

Although, man, poor Mi Liu with that backstory.

I'm definitely enjoying this anime, which is cool because I picked it up on a whim. Definitely gonna stick with it to the end!
Oct 17, 2016 8:53 PM

Jul 2014
Vanschia said:
the sole reason I'm watching this because of Anji, she's hot & voiced by Kitamura Eri

Glad to read I'm not the only one ^^
Oct 18, 2016 3:26 PM

Sep 2007
siradix said:
Yes Mi Liu, ignore the fact that that very specific office had photos of you and your family in it on top of the map. The map is the only weird thing in that office.
LOLOLOL
I thought the same exact thing.
Like really Mi Liu?

Also I think he tried to play that audio recorder but failed to realize it had a headset plugged in and didn't even bother to put the headset up to his ears. uh.....???
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Oct 18, 2016 6:20 PM

Jun 2009
Hot damn the animation quality took a nose dive. I can deal with a mistake here or there but damn. 4:14-04:25 Character on the left is completely static while the rest of the scene moves along fine.
Oct 18, 2016 6:56 PM
Aug 2015
Ecchi-wow-wa said:
nokitron said:

No one is bitching lmfao this anime is just shit
Oct 19, 2016 10:10 AM

Oct 2013
Low budget or not, I wish they'd at least have put a bit more effort into drawing some of the faces, at least the ones that aren't seen from a distance - that's just being lazy. Overall, it's still a pretty interesting story, IMO.

Still waiting for the part where Lee Shin shouts " HYKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" when killing one of those monsters.
Oct 20, 2016 4:33 AM
Aug 2015
So I just read some chapters of the web comic and I have to say this anime is a terrible adaptation. Just kick this the curb and go read the web comic. They skip over a lot of stuff in the anime.
Oct 20, 2016 7:42 AM

Oct 2008
This episode is downright terrible especially the animation.
Pro assassin was still cool and composed thou...
2/5.

Oct 21, 2016 9:27 PM
Jun 2016
pretty solid ep like it so now we know Mi Liu is a bloodivores okey okey and he have super powers, like it nice nice
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2016 4:45 AM

Dec 2012
Mi Tenju can now join the ever growing list of bad anime fathers. He's still a hot dad though and one of the reasons why I still watch, not that I'm sure if he'll ever appear again.
allo
Oct 30, 2016 6:07 AM

Jan 2016
this serie is havin me mindfucked! did they froze em for 50 years or so?? what the heck? well lets see what happens i guess...
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Oct 31, 2016 9:33 PM

Aug 2013
The art is not that bad but the animation is way too rigid ugh it hurts the eyes.
Gun bullets won't pierce through but a knife could wow.. those logic never fail to amuse me. xD
Are they trying to show the disgusting sides of humans or what ?
Nov 10, 2016 9:35 PM

Dec 2012
Assassin dude is badass.

Yes. Liu saved Ifen.

Liu staring at Anji booty in the vent.

WTF? You people didn't notice the amazing mistake on Anji's clothes? When she enters the room, her clothes are fine. When it goes back to her, she has no orange top on. Beautiful oppai exposed. Then Liu turns around and the tear on her clothes are different.

LAWD JESUS! That Anji skin scene. Damn near saw the pussy...cat.

WTF? Ifen killed her husband? and she married 5 times?

*clutches heart* I can't believe this. I now have to remove her from my Bloodivores qizi/waifu list. Unreal. My heart is broken. She was so perfect.

There's the betrayal garden and there's The betrayal classroom.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 13, 2016 5:26 PM

Jan 2015
The animation is getting laughable and the part about Mi Liu's past was weak.
Jan 4, 2017 9:27 PM

Mar 2015
So our MC had a tough time growing up? Nothing groundbreaking
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 19, 2017 2:13 AM
Apr 2014
The writing is so weird... The other woman went from scared as fuck to let's tease those two people that just saved me for no reason at all. I swear she couldn't be any less scared at the moment.

And then there is an abandoned office with pictures of the guy in the wall and the only thing he notices is that the building should have been finished building in two years and remembers some weird shit from his childhood but still doesn't care about those pictures of his family on the wall.

It just feels so random. And the quality is kinda low. I don't even mean the unanimated scenes. I honestly could live with that. It's in general very inconsistent. For example the moment of the explosion the guy was running behind one of those monsters but then when they show him from the front and everything behind him there is no monster anymore. And stuff like that happens regularly...
Sep 16, 2018 3:07 PM

Aug 2018
The style of story telling is definitely different than anime. I have a feeling they were targeting this for an American audience. At least the story is starting to pick up some.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bloodivores Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2016

77 by dlmnv »»
Nov 26, 2023 2:52 AM

Poll: » Bloodivores Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

93 by niamh- »»
Jul 9, 2023 12:55 PM

» Chinese manhua into an Anime

KanSamurai - Sep 2, 2016

13 by TheDiabolicEsper »»
Mar 16, 2021 2:48 AM

Poll: » Bloodivores Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2016

37 by NoviSun »»
Sep 19, 2018 1:58 PM

Poll: » Bloodivores Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2016

150 by NoviSun »»
Sep 16, 2018 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.