Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2016 3:24 AM
Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
42 and 43 are airing back to back and 42 just ended... wow what an episode! The ending was a big cliffhanger so glad 43 is airing on the same day.

Sep 15, 2016 7:12 AM

Jul 2008
This really is IT. The entirety of the Kalos arc just paid off in this episode. From the return of all the Gymleaders to the plot teasing that happened during Olympia, Mega evolution specials, the sun dial. Everything is coming together, i'm actually afraid they might not top this unless they go into Fanfiction level of writing. The only thing i'm missing is Looker and Lance!

O-o Anyway, Ash and Alain: Pokemon League finalists, 1 elite 4 member, 2 Champions and 8 Gymleaders. The fight is on in the next episode.
Spirits of the light! Wielders of the great power that shines far and wide upon the lands of our world... In my hour of need, grant me the light to banish evil!
Sep 16, 2016 1:45 AM

Apr 2015
I think this Arc is even better than the one in the games.
Oct 22, 2016 8:33 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That was nice of them to bring back the first opening song and also reintroduce the gym leaders. Brings back memories of how it all started. It was like 3 years ago when the show aired right?

The megalith is petty OP. Able to handle several mega Pokemon and a Battle Bond Greninja.

Idk about you guys but imo Kalos is probably the best region thus far if not probably 2nd, just behind Sinnoh.

Oct 23, 2016 6:53 PM

Sep 2009
Kalos has now really made an argument for best region. The arrival of the Kalos Gym Leaders was awesome.
Dec 3, 2016 11:11 PM

Dec 2012
DAT DOUBLE MEGA SHINKA!

Gojika that fraud.

Look at the pokemon about to get tentacle raped.

Who shot that big canon attack? It was the Gym leaders, the fraud Gojika, and Carne.

OMG! My dream came true. They played Volt! Volt finally returned! AAAAAAAAAAAH!

I couldn't give a shit about this arc and I was just forcing myself to complete this after the result of the Pocket Monster war, but hearing Volt again after so long made me have life again.

OMG! That "Itsuka kanarazu kanaeru yume ga aru" when Daigo and Carne were talking to each other felt so good. It hit my heart.

So Satoshi and Daigo didn't talk to each other.

Gojika to Satoshi: So you've finally obtained that power.

Me: Yeah, but they didn't obtain greatness like your fraud ass predicted.

No more Flare Gang TV interruptions. We're on Pokemon Twenty Four Hours.

Oh, Viola showing off DAT ASS!

lol They really used showed off Corni's booty and pussy...cat print.

Announcer: "The mesmerizing fraud: Gojika of the Hyakkoku Gym!"

I'm finally ahead of the English dub now.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 8, 2016 3:55 AM

Nov 2014
Well, i guess i have to ruled out the appearance of either Xerneas or Yveltal at this point.. I still hope to see whether they'll show us Zygarde 100% form though..

Now, as for the episode itself, it's still as strong as always.. Mairin's Chespin actually has some Zygarde power within it which cause it to get absorbed O.o Anyway, this Stone Zygarde is tough indeed and apparently it try to reach Sundial in Anistar City.. and at the end of the episode, the hype is real with the appearance of all Kalos Gym Leaders (nice to see Korrina again)

This arc is proven to be even better than the league itself (which most of the time is the best part of the pokemon series) which kinda answer the hype of XY series being among the best pokemon series ever.. Now i guess we'll only have 1 episode left for Zygarde arc, and i'm definitely looking forward to watch it next week..

5/5
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Feb 12, 2017 1:29 PM

Jul 2013
I watched this when it aired on CITV but had no WiFi until now, so it was weeks ago, so I barely remember it. They didn't air back to back here, I wish they did.

Wow, Marin's Chespie had Zygarde power and merged with it! D:

Wow. And all the gym leaders coming to help stop it getting to the crystal.

I wish Team Rocket helped in the fight too! I thought they would as they helped earlier.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 13 Discussion

ETX - Feb 4, 2016

15 by PrOxAnto »»
May 17, 8:25 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 9 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 24, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 7 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 10, 2015

14 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 5 Discussion

-Koga- - Nov 27, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 25, 9:07 AM

» Can I watch this as a standalone?

Nemersis - Jan 22

34 by Nemersis »»
Mar 7, 5:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.