Forum Settings
Forums

Crunchyroll pros and cons -- should I join the premium Crunchyroll.com? Worth it?

New
Apr 7, 2016 5:19 PM
Apr 2016
I'm considering joining Crunchyroll's premium service? Any suggestions (good or bad)? Should I do it? Are they a reputable organization?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 7, 2016 5:32 PM
Aug 2015
I guess if you want access to anime/manga earlier than other sites, want to participate in the site's events, comment, and take part in the benefits it has and you have the money to give you access to all of this I say go for it. It is only $7 per month and it doesn't seem bad depending on what source you have of getting money. I think you can get deals on merchandise and that is pretty cool. It's like netflix but for anime/manga if that's how you'd like to think about it. Hella rad.
Apr 7, 2016 5:33 PM

Apr 2010
Should I pay for animus?

Am I a moralist?→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Yes.
No.

Hoist your colors high, matey.

Pay for animus.
Apr 7, 2016 5:51 PM

Aug 2014
Do you live in the US? Also look through their library to see what shows you haven't seen yet but would like to watch. Also consider the current seasonals coming out because they come out on curnchyroll before horrible subs can rip them.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Apr 7, 2016 6:05 PM

Jan 2013
SFBADaulP said:
I'm considering joining Crunchyroll's premium service? Any suggestions (good or bad)? Should I do it? Are they a reputable organization?

Do it.

They're reputable. The manga in their manga section are all really good. I enjoy 90% of them.

The anime is high quality too.

TBH, I still download all my anime since I hate dealing with buffering video, but the quality's high and the community is really nice.

I do it, because I want to feel like I'm an active member of consuming anime. It feels wrong to consume all these anime that just rip the sub off of crunchyroll's hardworking translators anyway. In the end, we're not really supporting the anime scene by that much but every person helps so I highly recommend it.
Apr 7, 2016 7:07 PM

Sep 2013
Outside of not living in America, I seriously cannot name a single con to subscribing to CrunchyRoll. I mean, it's what 7 USD a month? That's nothing.
Apr 7, 2016 7:08 PM

Sep 2009
I can't see of any pros. I mean, from a personal finance perspective. (Because there are free sources).
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Apr 7, 2016 7:50 PM

Jun 2013
I think it depends on how you plan on using it. I'm willing to drop that 7 dollars a month (which really isn't much in the first place) to be able to stream Crunchyroll on my PS4. If I was just planning on sitting at my computer to watch anime I wouldn't see much of a use for it.

But Crunchyroll does provide really high quality and has a great selection of things to watch. I don't usually have many issues with buffering and the wifi at my college absolutely blows. And supporting the industry is rather self-fulfilling
Apr 7, 2016 7:56 PM

May 2015
cr is definitely worth it although the definition isnt actually highest quality when it comes to Androids (goes without saying) and the US doesnt have Barakamon :I
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Apr 7, 2016 8:53 PM
Jul 2018
if youre cheap as hell like me you just scrimp on that altogether by using dubiously legal sites or torrenting everything
Apr 7, 2016 9:14 PM

Apr 2015
I have a Crunchyroll subscription and I'd say its worth it. They've got hundreds of shows there, as well as the largest collection of this season's shows. One of the less mentioned perks is that members typically get $5-6 off on most of their merchandise. I've bought a few and the discounts are sweet.
Apr 7, 2016 9:23 PM

Jul 2014
If you live in the US, yes. Anywhere else, look for other sites or watch it from your hard drive.
Apr 7, 2016 10:07 PM

Mar 2014
You shouldn't

You should just register on kissanime.com and then never go back to Crunchytroll
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 7, 2016 10:23 PM

May 2014
I enjoy it. Sure it doesn't have every single anime I want to watch, but I do like it. I just started to like manga recently, and it has tons of manga that I want to read as well.
Apr 7, 2016 10:47 PM

Sep 2013
GFBHVN said:
SFBADaulP said:

up to you
they only put on overhyped anime "attack on titan, one punch man, sailor moon
so if you like crap anime then buy there premium

if you like good anime then NO

Not even remotely true...
Sonnets said:
Import all the stuff you care for instead of inadvertently supporting stuff you would never care for through streaming services.
Cruncyroll's player is terrible and now they have unstoppable popups telling me not to use adblock.

Unstoppable, my ass. Lrn. To. Internet
Apr 7, 2016 11:18 PM

Dec 2013
Pros:

1. You can watch ongoing anime when in airs and shitpost with everybody.
2. No need to download stuff, you can use your phone to watch it in a subway or whrever, whatver you want to watch is just three taps away.

Cons:

1. Bad video quality.
2. Bad translation quality and edit because fastsub.
3. Incomplete series because you will not get any additional episodes from blu-rays.
Apr 7, 2016 11:32 PM

Apr 2015
Bad video quality/terrible player? I've had a very positive experience with the player and the video quality looks fine. Though there was a stretch (2-3 days) last November that it was wonky for me. Curious, is there a streaming service or site that provides recognizably higher quality?
Apr 7, 2016 11:44 PM

Jun 2007
if you can afford it, you live in an area with a satisfactory selection available, and you're okay with the general audio/video/subtitle quality (as seen via HorribleSubs rips), I'd say it's worth it. For my part, I stick to watching the occasional series with ads, as the subbing quality isn't always up to par imo.

Nagirah said:
How about you join the pirate crew that has the access to free unlimited all anime in the world instead of supporting slave industry? That's what I would suggest.
Claims of concerns over exploited workers are transparently phony when you turn around and exploit those same workers yourself.

Everything that connects to MAL

Contains Ecchi, but not Tagged Ecchi: Part 1 || Part 2 || Part 3

Apr 8, 2016 1:03 AM

Mar 2014
Zalis said:
Nagirah said:
How about you join the pirate crew that has the access to free unlimited all anime in the world instead of supporting slave industry? That's what I would suggest.
Claims of concerns over exploited workers are transparently phony when you turn around and exploit those same workers yourself.
No matter how many Big Macs you buy at McDoland's, the cashier is still gonna be paid the same
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 8, 2016 1:39 AM

Apr 2014
I think it's worth it if you don't want to be the pirate king.
Apr 8, 2016 2:20 AM

Jun 2007
Comic_Sans said:
Zalis said:
No matter how many Big Macs you buy at McDoland's, the cashier is still gonna be paid the same
And what happens to that cashier's job when everybody eats all the Big Macs they want without paying, which is the equivalent of what you and Nagirah are advocating? Actual principled boycotts of industries with questionable labor practices involve... not consuming that industry's products, unless one has only transparently phony concern for the workers in question.

Everything that connects to MAL

Contains Ecchi, but not Tagged Ecchi: Part 1 || Part 2 || Part 3

Apr 8, 2016 2:26 AM
Mar 2012
Ads keep loading but video never plays awhile ago. Their player got more stable after.
Naruto good visual quality but audio so low compared to any other sites or local video that I could barely hear the dialogue.
Recently I randomly picked 3 shows. 1st failed to load. 2nd (rwby) said it's offline for a few weeks (It's an old episode, why?). 3rd not available in my country. But I enjoyed the CR holiday special, with ads every few minutes. And my internet's slow so need to wait for ads to load. Noscript etc didn't help.
Instead I buy discs to feel better.
CR is reputable and supposedly they contribute ~50% to the creator (their video explains this). Your subscription fee is distributed to the creator by %, eg so more goes to Deen if you watch more BL series. If your country has more availability & player is good for you, then I'd say subscribe.
gophercgApr 8, 2016 2:29 AM
Apr 8, 2016 2:27 AM
Mar 2011
Zalis said:
Comic_Sans said:
And what happens to that cashier's job when everybody eats all the Big Macs they want without paying, which is the equivalent of what you and Nagirah are advocating? Actual principled boycotts of industries with questionable labor practices involve... not consuming that industry's products, unless one has only transparently phony concern for the workers in question.

the issues of the anime industy work conditions steam ofm them hering wrokers who are no unionzed ie they dont have pay them a liveing wage
the ones who hire unionzief wrokers stuff in hated on mal so

the the n mal why crow on about working conditions in the anime industry the back the prodction produed under that sort of condition is fully horse manure bah gawd they are

either you one side or the other either yu care or you know

of ou bkc the studio that use slave wages then od not crow on about the contions in the industry simple was that
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Apr 8, 2016 4:53 AM

Mar 2014
Zalis said:
And what happens to that cashier's job when everybody eats all the Big Macs they want without paying, which is the equivalent of what you and Nagirah are advocating?
I want proof of the anime industry (and McDonald's) being an anarchistic corporation where there are no bosses who decide what to pay their employees and there is no corruption whatsoever
Actual principled boycotts of industries with questionable labor practices involve... not consuming that industry's products, unless one has only transparently phony concern for the workers in question.
If everybody boycotted the industry it would go bankrupt, which would result in the workers being released from their burden and eventually a new anime industry with less greedy capitalist bosses, no slavery wages and less corporation tyranny corruption than before would be born

Similar things have happened before so it's not an impossibility that it might happen again
Comic_SansApr 8, 2016 5:07 AM
Nico- said:
Apr 8, 2016 5:30 AM
Mar 2016
Comic_Sans said:
Zalis said:

In the short run. Smart people think about the long run. Don't be selfish.
Apr 8, 2016 5:33 AM
Mar 2016
Nagirah said:
Zalis said:

Unlike Big Macs which require certain amount of money to create each one, the fact that I watch my anime on kissanime doesn't make the industry loose any money. Watching an episode doesn't suddenly steal money away from the industry, it just is no different to me not watching anime at all. I wouldn't call my decision phony, more likely it's a decision between a win-win and a loss-loss situation. The other one involves not having to pay and not supporting the slave industry, the latter one involves having to pay and supporting slave industry. Am I wrong for choosing the first option? I'm fine with paying for things when I feel like my money goes for a good cause, but the way anime is these days, I would rather not pay.
Then don't. Unlike Netflix, Crunchyroll has a free alternative. That's how I've been watching my series.
Apr 8, 2016 5:44 AM

Mar 2014
SamirMalik said:
Comic_Sans said:

Yeah, because it's not like the employees have bosses who decide their salaries or anything

Oh w8
Nico- said:
Apr 8, 2016 6:09 AM
Mar 2016
Comic_Sans said:
SamirMalik said:

Yeah, because it's not like the employees have bosses who decide their salaries or anything

Oh w8
It will get worse if you just pirate. Less money. Less income. So simple yet people act like it's rocket science
Apr 8, 2016 6:13 AM

Mar 2014
It will get worse if you just pirate. Less money. Less income. So simple yet people act like it's rocket science
Lol, you think the bosses don't pay themselves or at least earn a shit ton of money?

At the end of the day it's still the bosses who have the last say

That's an objective fact
Nico- said:
Apr 8, 2016 7:08 AM
Mar 2016
Comic_Sans said:
Lol, you think the bosses don't pay themselves or at least earn a shit ton of money?

That's an objective fact
The bosses won't have shit to give if the company keeps losing money. THAT'S the objective fact.
Apr 8, 2016 7:11 AM
Jul 2018
If you're in the US, it's pretty obvious. Subscribe. Crunchyroll is great value for the money there.

If you're outside the US, don't. They don't give a shit about other regions. The selection is terrible.
Apr 8, 2016 7:13 AM

Mar 2014
Comic_Sans said:

That's an objective fact
The bosses won't have shit to give if the company keeps losing money. THAT'S the objective fact.
Wrong

The bosses will have money to give until the company has gone bankrupt
Nico- said:
Apr 8, 2016 7:14 AM

May 2015
If you live in the US and want to law-abide, go for it. Other than that, I see no reason to.
Apr 8, 2016 7:44 AM

Jul 2014
Sure there's CrunchyRoll's free option but its quality is terrible than Kissanime total Free Option. It may not cost a lot of money to get CrunchyRoll Premium subscriptions, however its not like they do uncensored episodes when they're available you still have to buy expensive BD's for that.

It may be the TV Version of Harem Anime but if its free to watch why should I pay for that? Censorship sucks and its a Rip off to pay for it too doesn't matter about price there. Small selection of Anime(getting ever smaller by the day), free members have to deal with ads(some can last as long as 2 minutes. it may not seem like much until you have to deal with it 5 time per episode then its just straight up annoying)

But its nice to see legal means of watching Anime even if Kiss,Anilinkz,etc have a much bigger selection and Kiss has Manga as well(free unlike CrunchyRoll where you have to pay to read Manga.)

Also Mobile Quality is really bad either way man. I use my laptop so I don't really have a use for CrunchyRoll anyway. And my PS4 is for gaming, music and movies(that I pay for)
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Apr 8, 2016 7:52 AM

Nov 2014
You'd just be paying money for something you can get in equal or better quality through fansubs. I appreciate what Crunchyroll is trying to do, but they need to better compete with the free option if they want more people to join on.

For now, I don't see it as worth it. You're doing more to support the industry if you pick up a few DVDs or manga volumes every now and then anyway. If you live outside the US, it's definitely not worth it.
Apr 8, 2016 4:43 PM
Mar 2016
Comic_Sans said:
Wrong

The bosses will have money to give until the company has gone bankrupt

losing money, bankruptcy...the two are so close to each other that they might as well be synonymous. so that renders your argument indifferent to what I was saying. and what I'm saying is that piracy eats away the money that should have gone to the hard workers instead of people making a profit off of rips from their site.
Apr 8, 2016 4:56 PM
Mar 2016
TheHatredDMC said:
Sure there's CrunchyRoll's free option but its quality is terrible than Kissanime total Free Option. It may not cost a lot of money to get CrunchyRoll Premium subscriptions, however its not like they do uncensored episodes when they're available you still have to buy expensive BD's for that.

It may be the TV Version of Harem Anime but if its free to watch why should I pay for that? Censorship sucks and its a Rip off to pay for it too doesn't matter about price there. Small selection of Anime(getting ever smaller by the day), free members have to deal with ads(some can last as long as 2 minutes. it may not seem like much until you have to deal with it 5 time per episode then its just straight up annoying)

But its nice to see legal means of watching Anime even if Kiss,Anilinkz,etc have a much bigger selection and Kiss has Manga as well(free unlike CrunchyRoll where you have to pay to read Manga.)

Also Mobile Quality is really bad either way man. I use my laptop so I don't really have a use for CrunchyRoll anyway. And my PS4 is for gaming, music and movies(that I pay for)

anime is so stylized by default that the resolution never gets in the way. it's not like you're watching Kung Fu Panda or something. I've seen 720p stuff on Daisuki, a free legal micro streaming site, and the difference between that and standard really isn't too noticeable.

also I think you should have saw that coming when they said 1 hour after Japan's release. besides there's plenty of minors here as well, which is the whole reason why they are censored to begin with in Japan. that would cause a lot of problems if they would start uncensoring. Crunchyroll is a public site with apps linking to the videos.

my big problem with sites like Kissanime is that they steal all the stuff from the people who work hard to get it made and localized. this isn't like some sort of Fansub of something that we will never see here in the west granting public permission. this is the company that directly supports the anime industry getting robbed for self profit. that's why I REALLY do not like them.
Apr 8, 2016 5:00 PM

Feb 2015
SFBADaulP said:
I'll lend you access to my Crunchyroll account for a one time fee of $20.
Apr 8, 2016 9:34 PM

Jul 2014
SamirMalik said:
TheHatredDMC said:

anime is so stylized by default that the resolution never gets in the way. it's not like you're watching Kung Fu Panda or something. I've seen 720p stuff on Daisuki, a free legal micro streaming site, and the difference between that and standard really isn't too noticeable.

also I think you should have saw that coming when they said 1 hour after Japan's release. besides there's plenty of minors here as well, which is the whole reason why they are censored to begin with in Japan. that would cause a lot of problems if they would start uncensoring. Crunchyroll is a public site with apps linking to the videos.

my big problem with sites like Kissanime is that they steal all the stuff from the people who work hard to get it made and localized. this isn't like some sort of Fansub of something that we will never see here in the west granting public permission. this is the company that directly supports the anime industry getting robbed for self profit. that's why I REALLY do not like them.

I get what you're saying but Fansubs aren't anymore legal than KissAnime because neither are from official translators. Sure I don't like it (it sounds bad)but the offer is so juicy it's hard to turn down.

I thought Japan censored stuff on purpose to guilt Otaku into buying super expensive BDs.

Daisuki? Aren't they region locked in places? Most legal sites don't offer the means to watch long running Anime from the first episode unless you pay (assuming they even have the option).

Either way it's better to just buy the localized BDS and a couple of Manga every now and then. It's shows more support than paying for streams.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Apr 8, 2016 9:51 PM

Oct 2014
You can just watch anime illegally and support the industry in your own way. There are a lot of manga that are licensed but not scanlated meaning that you need to buy them to read them, which is a good way to put some money back into the industry. Figures, pillows, cosplay shit, and other merchandise can also work. If we're using $7/month as the standard rate then you could just spend $84/year on whatever anime stuff you want. That's about the price of an average anime DVD, around eight volumes of manga, or a mid-range figure. This way you also get physical stuff that you can look at and show to people.
Apr 8, 2016 9:53 PM
Jul 2018
I wouldn't waste your money. Just use kissanime or something.
Apr 8, 2016 9:55 PM

Apr 2014
Pros: Legal
Cons: Inferior to almost every other option on the internet.
Apr 8, 2016 10:35 PM

Dec 2015
If the offer is good enough for you, why not? But I would rather use the free option on a PC if it is only intended for simultaneous broadcast. A week of wait is nothing and there are ad pauses in Japan too, yet no animation watcher manifests in the streets there.
In my case, I use the free option of the three services available in France. I was at first interested in the paid download service on one of those sites, but owning TV files instead of the real DVDs was not appealing when it costed more than or as much as a regular DVD set (1€ per episode / 10-24€ a box). So only did it for a 26eps series with a 59€ box XD

In the end, you should pay those services only for shows you won't later buy "for real". And first compare your different streaming services available. (not talking about things like kiss...):

GFBHVN said:
SFBADaulP said:

up to you
they only put on overhyped anime "attack on titan, one punch man, sailor moon
so if you like crap anime then buy there premium

if you like good anime then NO

I fail to see how they can have a so large offer of anime if they only buy "overhyped" licenses.

eterne_ said:
You'd just be paying money for something you can get in equal or better quality through fansubs.

When you are watching a "fansub" of a show simultaneously shown on Crunchyroll, Daisuki, Funimation, Kaze, ADN, Wakanim ... (don't every country's providers) you are actually watching a stolen file produced by those companies and translated by them.
+ I don't always like some language adaptations but when comparing their old series with the fansubs of that time, there is a contrast in the translation level. Quality does not lie only in the definition.
Rei_IIIApr 8, 2016 10:45 PM
Apr 8, 2016 11:36 PM

Mar 2014
losing money, bankruptcy...the two are so close to each other that they might as well be synonymous. so that renders your argument indifferent to what I was saying.
So now you're changing the definitions of the dictionary in an attempt to twist my argument and make it look like you're right

If I have a company and 30 000$ and I one day lose 10 000 $ then I've lost money but I haven't gone bankrupt

It's first when I've lost ALL of the 30 000 that I can truly say I've gone bankrupt

No they aren't synonymous and your argument is bullshit
and what I'm saying is that piracy eats away the money that should have gone to the hard workers instead of people making a profit off of rips from their site.
You mean it goes to their bosses who save a big chunk of it for themselves and THEN give the rest of the money to the workers
Nico- said:
Apr 8, 2016 11:50 PM
Feb 2015
Kiss anime

//////...................
Apr 9, 2016 7:02 AM
Mar 2016
TheHatredDMC said:
SamirMalik said:

I get what you're saying but Fansubs aren't anymore legal than KissAnime because neither are from official translators. Sure I don't like it (it sounds bad)but the offer is so juicy it's hard to turn down.

I thought Japan censored stuff on purpose to guilt Otaku into buying super expensive BDs.

Daisuki? Aren't they region locked in places? Most legal sites don't offer the means to watch long running Anime from the first episode unless you pay (assuming they even have the option).

Either way it's better to just buy the localized BDS and a couple of Manga every now and then. It's shows more support than paying for streams.

Yeah but at least Fansubs have something that they can say that they are justified in, bringing people what they otherwise cannot get. Kissanime has nothing to get behind. Just taking DVD and site rips and uploading it to their own site for self gain.

No, it isn't Otaku shaming. In Japan, the majority of anime can be simply seen on television. that should be quite obvious. But that also means that there are going to be minors staying up late night just to see if they can look at pornographic material in, say, ToLove Ru. so that's why it's covered up. Hell, Japan even censors they're porn that gets sold on public shelves because they know that minors are going to try to look at something they shouldn't. And you know that otakus aren't the only ones who buy porn.

Daisuki is a small yet 100% free legal streaming site. that's the site that one punch man broadcasted on. you can watch the entirety all of the season on that website. They only get the rights to broadcast in certain areas for some shows with the majority of them are available worldwide.
Apr 9, 2016 7:16 AM
Mar 2016
Comic_Sans said:
losing money, bankruptcy...the two are so close to each other that they might as well be synonymous. so that renders your argument indifferent to what I was saying.
So now you're changing the definitions of the dictionary in an attempt to twist my argument and make it look like you're right

If I have a company and 30 000$ and I one day lose 10 000 $ then I've lost money but I haven't gone bankrupt

It's first when I've lost ALL of the 30 000 that I can truly say I've gone bankrupt

No they aren't synonymous and your argument is bullshit
and what I'm saying is that piracy eats away the money that should have gone to the hard workers instead of people making a profit off of rips from their site.
You mean it goes to their bosses who save a big chunk of it for themselves and THEN give the rest of the money to the workers

let me put this in the way you might understand then

Man has 30,000
Man makes anime on 10,000 each season
one anime takes one season to make
every one of those seasons people keep saying I'm going to watch it on KissAnime instead of watching on Crunchyroll for all three projects.

Result: By the time next Winter comes around he's going to have to file for bankruptcy because there isn't any money to sustain itself. see what mean that they are practically synonymous?

you're not smart. that's one thing for sure.

the boss is as much of a worker as everyone else. He may be the one that pays everyone but if people keep doing what I just gave in the example he's not going to have any money at all to give to anyone. salaries are going to have to be cut in half. people are going to have to be fired in order to keep the company sustained. Yet you seem completely okay with it.
Apr 9, 2016 7:37 AM

Nov 2014
Rei366 said:
eterne_ said:
You'd just be paying money for something you can get in equal or better quality through fansubs.

When you are watching a "fansub" of a show simultaneously shown on Crunchyroll, Daisuki, Funimation, Kaze, ADN, Wakanim ... (don't every country's providers) you are actually watching a stolen file produced by those companies and translated by them.
+ I don't always like some language adaptations but when comparing their old series with the fansubs of that time, there is a contrast in the translation level. Quality does not lie only in the definition.

I think you should read this to understand what I'm talking about. https://shittastes.wordpress.com/2013/11/19/crunchyroll-and-why-i-refuse-to-pay-for-it/#more-260
Apr 9, 2016 7:45 AM
Mar 2016
zombie_pegasus said:
You can just watch anime illegally and support the industry in your own way. There are a lot of manga that are licensed but not scanlated meaning that you need to buy them to read them, which is a good way to put some money back into the industry. Figures, pillows, cosplay shit, and other merchandise can also work. If we're using $7/month as the standard rate then you could just spend $84/year on whatever anime stuff you want. That's about the price of an average anime DVD, around eight volumes of manga, or a mid-range figure. This way you also get physical stuff that you can look at and show to people.
those are seperate industries though.
Apr 9, 2016 7:46 AM

Apr 2015
Yeah, I'd go for it. It seems like a pretty good option if you live in the US, and want to legally support anime. Go for it! >:)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What is your current favorite anime

Kirika_Madeleine - 7 hours ago

21 by Orimiya1 »»
36 seconds ago

Poll: » Do you miss the artstyle of the early-mid 2000s for anime? ( 1 2 3 )

Zoopiez - Nov 21, 2022

127 by MibuKyou »»
6 minutes ago

» How promiscuous are you with anime characters? (would you fuck multiple or only 1 waifu/husbando)

IpreferEcchi - Sep 30

18 by Akumahime66 »»
8 minutes ago

» Which classic anime series surprised you the most?

Rally- - Yesterday

43 by Akumahime66 »»
26 minutes ago

» Why are R18 OVA's nonexistent?

Anjuro - 2 hours ago

5 by Lucifrost »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.