Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 28, 2015 7:31 PM

Jul 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It is surprising that there were no casualties from those huge stones.

Luffy just slams Bellamy into the ground with one punch like he did last time. That fight finally came to an epic ending as well. Finally one fight left.

What is this Doflamingo telling us that Law is dead? I sure hope not.
Man this next episode sure is going to be something.
lol
Nov 28, 2015 7:42 PM

Jun 2014
[u]Captain's Log, Entry #68:[/u]

The year is now 2037. Bellamy has, at long last, FINALLY stopped bouncing off of the fucking walls. After what has felt like 47 years, 8 months, 36 weeks, 77 days, 16 hours, 37 minutes, and 13.629 seconds, something interesting might actually happen. There may be a glimmer of hope and yet, I remain unsure.......
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Nov 28, 2015 7:50 PM

Jun 2013
Glad the fight with Bellamy is over.
Nov 28, 2015 8:19 PM
Dec 2014
The calm before the storm
It's annoying that good characters die in One piece but bad characters never died
Nov 28, 2015 9:13 PM
Aug 2015
thebrentinator24 said:

The year is now 2037. Bellamy has, at long last, FINALLY stopped bouncing off of the fucking walls. After what has felt like 47 years, 8 months, 36 weeks, 77 days, 16 hours, 37 minutes, and 13.629 seconds, something interesting might actually happen. There may be a glimmer of hope and yet, I remain unsure.......
Nov 28, 2015 9:19 PM

Oct 2008
The episode was much better than I expected. Very little flashback and much less Bellamy bouncing than I prepared for. Can't wait for the next episode.
Nov 28, 2015 11:04 PM

Dec 2014
Lol at the granny getting a free ride to safety cause of Fujitora xD.

The Bellamy fight finally came to a conclusion :D. Was hoping the punch would have some more dramatic effect but it was good enough.

Looks like things are about to go down. Can't wait to see Luffy vs Doffy.
Nov 29, 2015 12:11 AM

Aug 2012
It looks like this arc will be ending soon, which is awesome. Can't wait for what awesome adventure is next, but Law can't die right? I refuse to believe that. Finally that fight between Bellamy & Luffy ended, finally! Zoro is just too sugoiiii! Lol, I liked that little flashback with Mihawk; needs to be more of those.
Btw I wonder what Nami, Sanji & Chopper are doing. They completely disappeared :/
Nov 29, 2015 12:19 AM

Jul 2013
Damn the ending gave me the chills.....
Nov 29, 2015 1:01 AM

Nov 2010
Nomss said:
It looks like this arc will be ending soon, which is awesome. Can't wait for what awesome adventure is next, but Law can't die right? I refuse to believe that. Finally that fight between Bellamy & Luffy ended, finally! Zoro is just too sugoiiii! Lol, I liked that little flashback with Mihawk; needs to be more of those.
Btw I wonder what Nami, Sanji & Chopper are doing. They completely disappeared :/

I don't know if "soon" applies here, because we still have at least 20-25 episodes in front of us.
Nov 29, 2015 1:19 AM

Apr 2014
How could they cut out Peronas laugh like that! That would of made this episode worth watching.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2015 1:48 AM

Oct 2015
thebrentinator24 said:

LOL it really did feel like years. The fight was too damn long. But the ending made me kind of sad for Bellamy.

Now finally Luffy vs Doffy fight starts.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Nov 29, 2015 1:50 AM
Jan 2014
Disliked it (your vote)

Gets really slow and nothing happens in an episode, the first 10 minutes as of lately are basically a recap of the last episode, having the intro, the ending and the two small introductions in between, that's about 13 minutes of total uselessness. By the time you see some progress, the episode ends abruptly with a cliffhanger.

Bjartskular said:

Now finally Luffy vs Doffy fight starts.

You know how long that's gonna take? My guess is the beginning of February 2016.
Nov 29, 2015 1:57 AM

Jul 2008
So there's the flashback I was looking for with Zoro. And finally after about 15 episodes this what 8 pages of Luffy vs Bellamy is over.

And probably after the next episode the show really starts...I hope.
Nov 29, 2015 2:34 AM

Jun 2015
Finally bellamy will stop filling jumping... Is it time to the Luffy Vs Mingo fight?
Nov 29, 2015 4:46 AM

Dec 2014
finally waiting ages for the destined fight.....
Nov 29, 2015 4:52 AM
Dec 2014
Nomss said:

I think it's time to re-see Blackbeard
Nov 29, 2015 5:49 AM

Oct 2015
Pretty good episode, kind of disappointe with Zoro's fight. Not that it wasn't epic, but after the whole bandanna being put back on and all, I would have expected more than just the same stuff he'd been doing the whole time in the fight (Cutting whole shit tons of stone in half) and I don't really understand how cutting it in half allowed him to find Pica, but I probably just missed something there...

Luffy Vs. Bellamy is done thank the lord, and I can't wait for Luffy to fight Mingo I've been waiting five ever. Hoping to see some things Luffy hasn't shown us yet in the fight, considering he took out Traffy pretty easy he'll need something other than the usual I think.

Nov 29, 2015 6:16 AM

Apr 2014
What, Law is dead?! Or only a cliffhanger? But anyway, the grand final fight between Doflamingo and Luffy will begin.
Nov 29, 2015 6:24 AM

Mar 2014
Lol @ what Mihawk said about his sword never breaking. So if Prime WB swung his bisento (using only CoA and none of his DF power) at Zoro's CoA:Hardened blade, his sword won't shatter into atoms? Yeah, no; lbr, if Mihawk gave a full-powered slash to Current Zoro, his sword will still break.
Nov 29, 2015 6:43 AM

Jan 2011
so finally zoro can drink sake
so luffy beat bellamy finally
Nov 29, 2015 7:13 AM
Nov 2015
Someone help me to understand why bellamy didn't seek revenge towards doflamingo ? Why he fought Luffy instead ?
Nov 29, 2015 9:30 AM

Jul 2010
About time bellami should of kicked the bucket so many episodes back xD but now its over finaly!!!!
Nov 29, 2015 10:27 AM

Dec 2013
OhhPlease said:
I don't really understand how cutting it in half allowed him to find Pica, but I probably just missed something there...

because when zoro cut the stone in half. pica was cut off in terms of control from the stone that wasnt connected. so each time zoro cut the stone in half. he was basically narrowing down where pica was residing in the stone. and because the stone never hit the ground. pica couldn't escape into other pieces of stone.
Nov 29, 2015 10:37 AM

Oct 2015
Jerabi said:
OhhPlease said:
I don't really understand how cutting it in half allowed him to find Pica, but I probably just missed something there...

because when zoro cut the stone in half. pica was cut off in terms of control from the stone that wasnt connected. so each time zoro cut the stone in half. he was basically narrowing down where pica was residing in the stone. and because the stone never hit the ground. pica couldn't escape into other pieces of stone.

Ah, that makes much more sense. Thank you~ Although it seems like it was pretty damn lucky that the guy wasn't in the legs? Otherwise that would have sucked.

Nov 29, 2015 11:03 AM

May 2014
Finally Bellamy fight is over. Geez. Though it were pretty sad. Poor Bellamy got used by Mingo. I think it would be better to use another fighting pose than the same Luffy used to knockout Bellamy the first time. ^^

Next week we are about to see the final fight with Mingo and Ruffy. It's gonna be epic. And soon enough it will appear in the anime too. I am really excited. Oh shit, all the blood. I hope Tra-guy doesn't die. :(
Nov 29, 2015 11:03 AM
Jan 2014
I hope some other studio will decide to take One Piece from Toei and redo everything, I really feel like people who hate One Piece hate it because studio is dragging out the story to the maximum.
Nov 29, 2015 11:04 AM

May 2014
OhhPlease said:
Jerabi said:

Ah, that makes much more sense. Thank you~ Although it seems like it was pretty damn lucky that the guy wasn't in the legs? Otherwise that would have sucked.

LOL, Pica should have read this before his last fight with Zoro. :P Yeah, actually that would be clever of him being in the legs.
Nov 29, 2015 11:10 AM

May 2014
Del_Gamma said:
Someone help me to understand why bellamy didn't seek revenge towards doflamingo ? Why he fought Luffy instead ?

I guess it's because it's hard to let go of a person that you have admired your entire life. Even though he knew that he got used and knew that Luffy were his friend, it were hard for him to accept it. I think it would only make him think he were pathetic and a loser. So in other words, the reason why he fought Luffy is because it were hard for him to accept the reality and instead think it's better to make a big favor for his ideal figure that he had admired his entire life.

That''s at least what I think. :)
Nov 29, 2015 11:13 AM

May 2014
Nomss said:

[SPOILER]

Even though I don't read the manga, I know they will appear after this arc is finished.
Nov 29, 2015 11:15 AM

May 2014
Ryu said:
How could they cut out Peronas laugh like that! That would of made this episode worth watching.

Yeah. I were really curious if she had another version of her laugh than the creepy one. :P
Nov 29, 2015 1:22 PM

Jan 2015
For ***** sake, so Law dies?? (They said it he finally met his death in next ep.)
Oh c'mon what is this, one of my favorites dies??
Nov 29, 2015 1:43 PM
Jun 2014
Ehh, no way Law died in such an anticlimactic way. If he did, then i applaud the author. He's probably in a state to be healed by Mansherry after Doflamingo's defeated.
StormenNov 29, 2015 1:46 PM
Nov 29, 2015 2:10 PM

Apr 2009
5/5 for finally ending the fight, woohoo!

1/5 for finally ending the fight... in the same exact manner as their original fight? It didn't even look as cool as the original.

So 3/5. It actually could've been a decent end with the reveal of Bellamy's respect for Luffy and his seeing him in the clouds pre-time skip. But they dragged it out so long over so many episodes all I can be is just happy it's finally over.

Law being shot up would have more of an impact if we hadn't already gone through this earlier in the arc and he kind of just walked it off. He certainly should've bled to death by now :D but I don't buy it for a second or that he won't get saved by the Tontatta princess.

Can't wait for Luffy's reaction, though. Been looking forward to this fight ever since Doffy punished Bellamy's crew. I've really enjoyed this arc over all and I think it's made Doflamingo my favorite OP villain.
Nov 29, 2015 4:04 PM

Apr 2010
Finally the fight with Bellamy ended. I liked the end, but took to much time, I feel very sorry for Bellamy. NOW LET'S FINISH MINGO.
"maybe nothing in this world happens by accident. As everything happen for a reason, our destiny slowly takes forms..." (Reyleigh, One piece)

Nov 29, 2015 5:24 PM
Jun 2009
pufonD said:
For ***** sake, so Law dies?? (They said it he finally met his death in next ep.)
Oh c'mon what is this, one of my favorites dies??

There is no way he's dead.
We get very few deaths in OP, and when we get them, they're big, symbols... it can't be offscreen like this... Unless of course it was not offscreen and the horrible pacing feels like it, but that wouldn't be a great death either, so I still doubt it. He's just waiting for Mansherry.
Nov 29, 2015 10:30 PM
Feb 2015
Im glad Bellamy died.
Like yo dude, just stay the fuck down and become homies with Luffy afterwards. But no, you gotta be a lil sensitive pussy.
Agreed on lame punch. Maybe an unorthodox,super swag kick would of been nice to at least change it up.

Pretty haipuuuu for Luffy Vs Doffy
Doffy is just so damn cruel. Great villain
Nov 30, 2015 4:51 AM

Apr 2008
So finallllllly Luffy - Bellamy ''fight'' is over. Guess in the end they went with the same punch that got him the first time 'round... meh
I'm also quite positive that Law isn't really dead though, looks like Mansherry is gonna pull a Nagato ; All will be well in the end
Nov 30, 2015 6:13 AM

Mar 2013
Bellamy made his last jump. Hallelujah.
Now to the fight with Doflamingo. At least isomething will be happening there.
Nov 30, 2015 11:20 PM

Aug 2011
Why is this show making me hate Luffy more and more? They are deliberately making him look weak and useless and it's getting on my fucking nerves. This is not Luffy. Bellamy is a weak ass bitch and he should not be allowed to fuck around with Luffy like this. STOP destroying my fucking image of Luffy!

Atleast next episode seem to move forward atleast. Im seriously gonna puke if Bellamy makes a new appearance.
Dec 1, 2015 2:31 AM

Jul 2013
So Berramy kept on fighting Luffy for months just because he has a crush on him? wut? At least he's finally down. God that took so damn long.

Luffy: *screams* DOFLAMINGO!!!
Doffy: *laughs*

damn I swear Doffy is one of, if not the best villain in One Piece.
Dec 1, 2015 7:16 AM

Jan 2012
doflaming be ready,he will kick ur ass.

Dec 1, 2015 2:36 PM

Jan 2011
That's what you get, when you bounce around for 12 episodes. Glad Bellamy was stopped.
And that rage at the end. Ho boy I can't wait for the grand finale :D

Dec 4, 2015 1:40 AM

Nov 2014
zero sympathy for Belami, in fact negative sympathy.
Aside from the endless bouncing and screaming, I hated Belami's existence for his twisted "moral"
I always thought of One Piece as an amazing school of friendship, loyalty and all the good morals.
However, I don't understand how being loyal to what is wrong (and knowing it is wrong) is considered a "manly" behaviour.

Super glad that I won't need to type Belami again in a discussion -hopefully-

One good thing is that the fight ended in the same way the first fight with Luffy did.
Dec 4, 2015 3:54 AM

Jul 2014
I felt bad for Bellamy.
Dec 5, 2015 9:13 AM

Feb 2015
Finally, we get to the interesting part of this Arc.
A true man never dies.
Dec 5, 2015 8:20 PM

Feb 2013
Wow, so has Luffy's stupidity actually gotten Law killed? If so Luffy is probably one of the dumbest characters in this show now. He could have taken down Bellamy at any time and yet he chose to fuck around with him for ages, leaving Law to fight DF alone and get killed. What a goddamn idiot.

Although I really doubt Law is dead, or I should say I doubt hes dead for good. I'm guessing Mansherry is gonna end up saving him with her healing powers. I mean, that's probably her only purpose for existing.
Shape430Dec 5, 2015 8:28 PM
Dec 5, 2015 10:29 PM
Jul 2018
fucking bellami fight took too long and for lame reasons too.
Dec 7, 2015 3:49 PM

Oct 2013
Bellamy's not dead right?
Dec 8, 2015 11:50 AM

Oct 2009
Why did they cut Perona's laugh?! >:(!

If this "fight" wasn't dragged out for what seem to be a decade, it might've actually been quite emotional.

Though that ending with Luffy getting pissed off! He finally said Doffy's full name, you know shits gonna go down :}!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1121 Discussion

IzanaSolos - 8 hours ago

28 by Dahaka_ »»
21 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1113 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 27

56 by Atlas77 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1112 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

FMmatron - Jul 13

130 by Atlas77 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1111 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 6

65 by Atlas77 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1110 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 29

51 by Atlas77 »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.