Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (199) « First ... « 116 117 [118] 119 120 » ... Last »
Aug 6, 2015 7:52 AM
Aug 2015
Hey! I'm new here and I need some help. I want to make this wall with manga for my boyfriend but I don't know the first thing about it. I was thinking of arranging some of the most significant episodes of his favourite anime and then print it out and stick it to the wall but I don't know where to find the manga or how to arrange it (I heard it's from right to left?) , I kinda lack in computer skills.

Is anyone out there with some time to help me create the digital version, find manga pictures and create a document which I can print? I picture it looking like this:

http://auskaa.deviantart.com/art/Manga-wallpaper-room-245103849

Thank you so much!
Aug 6, 2015 9:57 AM

Mar 2014
Auright all of you cat lovers out there: There's a kitten in the Parking Lot of where I work (Well, it shows up there every day I've closed, near closing time.
I close tomorrow and I want to catch it, not to keep because I can't, but to give to a coworker who wants it cause I don't want to see that cat out in that dangerous place any longer. The problem is it does not want to go.Like, even if you give it food and a box for shelter,it still stays outside, getting under cars that have been turned on or recently turned off to keep it warm. It will not let people who feed it pick it up, but it comes here because she knows people will give her food (Yes it's a girl)
I'd really appreciate any advice to get this kitty off the street.

Not sure if animal shelter will take it . . .
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Aug 6, 2015 5:21 PM

Aug 2013
You gotta set a trap. It could take a couple of days. But if you leave food for it everyday in the same spot around the same time it will most likely come back every single time. Just train it to eat in the same spot, preferably somewhere near the trap. And move the food closer each time until you're confidant that you'll catch it.

If you're fast and manage to get close enough you could try getting some gloves and a long sleeve shirt or two and just...grab it. But you only get one shot at that. And should probably have a cage relatively near by. This also risks injuring of yourself and that cat so not really recommended, but it's cheaper than buying a trap.
Aug 6, 2015 6:11 PM

Oct 2012
What is OP?
Aug 6, 2015 6:12 PM

Jul 2014
100kitty said:
What is OP?

-Original Post/Poster
-One Piece
-Over Powered
Aug 6, 2015 10:33 PM

Apr 2015
I've been in and out of mental hospitals 3 times now. I've had some trouble staying healthy for a while now.

Anyways, all I can remember from my psychoses is that there was a repetition of this phrase: "Say _____". Like commands being given while I'm trapped and I cannot do anything.

It's foggy. But it still bothers me a lot, especially without my medicine. Any advice?
Aug 6, 2015 11:18 PM
Oct 2008
EverTouch said:
I've been in and out of mental hospitals 3 times now. I've had some trouble staying healthy for a while now.

Anyways, all I can remember from my psychoses is that there was a repetition of this phrase: "Say _____". Like commands being given while I'm trapped and I cannot do anything.

It's foggy. But it still bothers me a lot, especially without my medicine. Any advice?

You need to get professional help for this. Please see your doctor or psychiatrist if you have one already. All the best with getting better.
Aug 6, 2015 11:27 PM

Nov 2009
StardustNyako said:
Auright all of you cat lovers out there: There's a kitten in the Parking Lot of where I work (Well, it shows up there every day I've closed, near closing time.
I close tomorrow and I want to catch it, not to keep because I can't, but to give to a coworker who wants it cause I don't want to see that cat out in that dangerous place any longer. The problem is it does not want to go.Like, even if you give it food and a box for shelter,it still stays outside, getting under cars that have been turned on or recently turned off to keep it warm. It will not let people who feed it pick it up, but it comes here because she knows people will give her food (Yes it's a girl)

It depends on the shelter whether they will take it or not. Because it is a younger cat, there is a good chance that it is a "feral cat", in which case the only type of people who will "adopt" it are those with a rodent problem, in which case the cat's life will be much like it is now, just around someone's house instead of where it is now.

I am not too familiar with "domesticating" cats, however feral cats aren't something that are easily domesticated, and therefore are not really adopted as "pets". Because of this, while it may be sad, there is a good chance that a shelter would inevitably have to put the cat down depending on the situation (I'm not sure what they do w/ feral cats, they may just release them for all I know, however I wouldn't be too surprised if they put them down instead).

(I checked into it a bit, and apparently feral cats can be tamed provided they don't learn "truly feral behavior" from their mother. As to what that means, your guess is as good as mine)

I think the first thing you should do is check the differences between a "stray cat" and a "feral cat", because depending on which that cat is, what you should do with it is very different. You should NOT under any circumstances give a feral cat to a person as a house pet. That would be similar to giving someone a coyote as a house pet.

Edit: I would like to clarify that I know very little about cats . . . I would suggest talking to a local shelter and ask them about it. They might be able to advise you on how to capture it as well as what to expect.
Aug 7, 2015 9:50 AM

Mar 2014
Pirating_Ninja said:
StardustNyako said:

It depends on the shelter whether they will take it or not. Because it is a younger cat, there is a good chance that it is a "feral cat", in which case the only type of people who will "adopt" it are those with a rodent problem, in which case the cat's life will be much like it is now, just around someone's house instead of where it is now.

I am not too familiar with "domesticating" cats, however feral cats aren't something that are easily domesticated, and therefore are not really adopted as "pets". Because of this, while it may be sad, there is a good chance that a shelter would inevitably have to put the cat down depending on the situation (I'm not sure what they do w/ feral cats, they may just release them for all I know, however I wouldn't be too surprised if they put them down instead).

(I checked into it a bit, and apparently feral cats can be tamed provided they don't learn "truly feral behavior" from their mother. As to what that means, your guess is as good as mine)

I think the first thing you should do is check the differences between a "stray cat" and a "feral cat", because depending on which that cat is, what you should do with it is very different. You should NOT under any circumstances give a feral cat to a person as a house pet. That would be similar to giving someone a coyote as a house pet.

Edit: I would like to clarify that I know very little about cats . . . I would suggest talking to a local shelter and ask them about it. They might be able to advise you on how to capture it as well as what to expect.

A friend suggested that it might be a ferral caat.It would be sad to just leave it in the dangerous street, but better that than risking a shelter putting it down.
Aug 11, 2015 12:32 AM
Sep 2014
can anyone help me translate the text of this manga?
http://raw.senmanga.com/Ballroom-E-Youkoso/31/1/
starting from chapter 31?
if anyone is able to much appreciated
translating it in reading order like this:
https://archive.moe/a/thread/125276755/

If anyone is able to much thanks :):):):)
if u havnt heard of the manga should def read plox
Aug 11, 2015 1:05 AM

Apr 2012
I did one page, I'll edit the rest in my post later. I guess I can do like one chapter. Also my numbering is based on SenManga, not the real numbering.

Also this scan is a bit bad, tiny characters are hard to decypher.
EratiKAug 12, 2015 6:04 AM
Aug 12, 2015 6:44 AM

Aug 2012
Thread Merged.
Aug 12, 2015 3:20 PM

Jun 2014
Know said:
Should I update to windows 10? I've been hearing a lot of pro's and con's about the software.
Will my art apps work with it with my wacom tablets? Like photoshop, paint tool sai and sketchbook pro?

Windows 10
Ask yourself- which did I like better- windows 7, or windows 8? If you liked windows 7 better than 8, get windows 10. Otherwise, stick with 8. My sister works at Microsoft, and people usually either hate or love the new windows. I personally think windows 10 is a downgrade from windows 8.

As for your tablet, I have 2 wacom tablets which both work perfectly with PhotoShop, and I'm positive it will work with sai as well.
Aug 12, 2015 3:29 PM

Aug 2009
Tally1116 said:
Know said:
Should I update to windows 10? I've been hearing a lot of pro's and con's about the software.
Will my art apps work with it with my wacom tablets? Like photoshop, paint tool sai and sketchbook pro?

Windows 10
Ask yourself- which did I like better- windows 7, or windows 8? If you liked windows 7 better than 8, get windows 10. Otherwise, stick with 8. My sister works at Microsoft, and people usually either hate or love the new windows. I personally think windows 10 is a downgrade from windows 8.

As for your tablet, I have 2 wacom tablets which both work perfectly with PhotoShop, and I'm positive it will work with sai as well.

What does your sister say about people that still use Windows XP?
Aug 13, 2015 3:59 AM
Jun 2014
Can someone please save me from thinking I can't talk about an anime, because that's not good against the people who made that anime, because they would want to know if someone talked about their anime by thinking about it? In the same way I can't talk about people when they aren't there.

Aug 13, 2015 4:02 AM

Dec 2012
jiajia said:
Can someone please save me from thinking I can't talk about an anime, because that's not good against the people who made that anime, because they would want to know if someone talked about their anime by thinking about it? In the same way I can't talk about people when they aren't there.

What's wrong with that? Don't talk shit, don't get hit :P
Aug 13, 2015 7:42 AM
Jun 2014
Objurgo said:
jiajia said:

What's wrong with that? Don't talk shit, don't get hit :P
Well, it means I can't post at episode discussions.

Aug 13, 2015 4:34 PM

Apr 2013
Try not to curse someone out in online forums/games even if they deserve it. The real world has enough violence, keep the online world happy.
Aug 14, 2015 1:16 AM
Jun 2015
If you're looking for help and a good place to edit well let's just say...........
Aug 15, 2015 4:52 PM

Mar 2014

Looking for a company/ person who can make him into a plush. So far the sites I've found that offer custom made plushies seem to only take children's drawings and turn them into plushies.

Preferably less than 60 dollars too
Aug 15, 2015 5:12 PM
Dec 2014
Kampane said:
Try not to curse someone out in online forums/games even if they deserve it. The real world has enough violence, keep the online world happy.

You deserve a Noble prize.
j
Aug 15, 2015 7:59 PM
Sep 2014
Hey guys, does anyone know where to find the raw manhua for doupo canqiong?
The English name is abttle through the heavens
If you cold find it, it would be much appreciated thanks :)
this is the manga in ENglish:

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Battle-Through-The-Heavens/Battle-Through-The-Heavens---125?id=238683
Aug 17, 2015 12:11 AM

Jul 2012
So I live in a college dorm
And it's 4 rooms to a living area
It's 1 am in the morning and there are 2 guys and 1 girl out there and they are listening to music really loud( I also have earplugs in) the guy and girl are giggling and running around? There squeaking on the floor.

So what Should I do MAL?
I sort of have classes at 8-9 am oh btw football players as well
Aug 17, 2015 12:22 AM

Jul 2008
Coolspot said:
It's 1 am in the morning and there are 2 guys and 1 girl out there and they are listening to music really loud( I also have earplugs in) the guy and girl are giggling and running around? There squeaking on the floor.

So what Should I do MAL?

There are actually two solution to that problem:

1- Man up and go talk to them, no need to be aggressive, you can always chill out and ask them to lower the volume a bit, if they don't give a fuck you can always call the police.

2- Cover the sound with something else. Try to put some relaxation music to cover the sound and try to sleep on it.
Aug 17, 2015 12:23 AM

Dec 2013
Coolspot said:

So what Should I do MAL?
I'd ask them to kindly keep down the noise as it's disturbing your rest. If they're civil adults they'll try to oblige you and if they aren't they'll ignore you or be even louder. If the latter occurs remember their actions, and on the day before a big exam sleep all day so you can stay up all night and make a racket so they'll feel horrible and possibly fail. However, make sure you can escape quickly if they come after you. Good Luck.
Aug 17, 2015 5:23 AM

Mar 2014
Well now you could talk to the R/A about what happened last night so they can do something to prevent something like this from happening again.
Aug 26, 2015 8:23 PM

May 2012
there was an update for photoshop a few week ago and i forgot how to get rid of this thingy in the bottom, does anyone know how? It bothers me
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Aug 26, 2015 8:23 PM

Oct 2012
Kinda off-topic, but this thread should be a sticky o/
Aug 26, 2015 8:41 PM

Aug 2015
What are some good online resources for learning Japanese grammar? I'm likely going to be in Japan for about half of next year and so I would really like to learn as much as possible from now until then, so that I can get to know the people and the culture better in my experience there. I figure there's probably a number of people here who have learned it so hopefully somebody can point me in some directions of quality lessons. As of right now I'm mostly a beginner. I can read kana, know a few standard words and phrases, how to introduce myself, and state of being, but that's about as far as my limit goes.
"How can we go on a quest to regenerate the world if we can’t even save the people standing right in front of us?!" -Lloyd Irving, Tales of Symphonia
Aug 26, 2015 9:00 PM
Sep 2014
I have poison oak rash all over my ankles and calf, how do I get rid of it MAL?
Aug 27, 2015 7:15 PM

Mar 2014
Need help for math homework before midnight. Comment if you can help.
Aug 27, 2015 7:17 PM

Mar 2014
what level of math
Aug 27, 2015 7:17 PM

Sep 2012
What subject, and how easy is it?
Aug 27, 2015 7:18 PM

Mar 2014
Calculus. I will post questions in 5 minutes if you're ready. I'm annoyed that all my homework has to be done online and typing in equations with this website is annoying.
Aug 27, 2015 7:19 PM
Jul 2018
im ready[size=0] to shitpost[/size]
Aug 27, 2015 7:19 PM

Oct 2012
Differential or integral?
Aug 27, 2015 7:20 PM
Jul 2018
There is only one lesson Calculus taught me in high school.

Derive everything. Doesn't matter what it is.
Aug 27, 2015 7:22 PM

Dec 2012
Merged.
Aug 27, 2015 7:30 PM

Mar 2014
Questions should be easy

1. Given the function f(x)=7|x-4|, calculate the following values:

f(x+1)=
f(x2+2)=

2. The domain of the function f(x)=314x-22 is all real numbers x except for x where x equals

3. Let f(x)=2x2+4x+4 and let g(h)=f(3+h)-f(3)h.

Determine each of the following:

(a) g(1)=
(b) g(0.1)=
(c) g(0.01)=

You will notice that the values that you entered are getting closer and closer to a number L. This number is called the limit of g(h) as h approaches 0 and is also called the derivative of f(x) at the point when x=3. We will see more of this when we get to the calculus textbook.

Enter the value of L:

4. Given the function f(x)=-1+x2, calculate the following values:
f(x+1)=
f(x)+f(-5)=

Aug 27, 2015 7:56 PM

Mar 2014
will someone answer already
Aug 28, 2015 1:40 AM

Jun 2014
What are some cheap hobbies?
Looking for something new that won't cost me too much.

Mod Edit: Put thread title in the post so the question remains after merging threads.
LunaAug 28, 2015 2:45 AM
Aug 28, 2015 1:55 AM

Feb 2014
Stargazing. Just point your face at your nearest sky (ideally at night) and you're done.

Dec 2014
Collecting bottle caps??

Oct 2014
Watching anime, fucking around with Photoshop/GIMP, playing pay-to-play multiplayer video games (much cheaper than free-to-play. Also, single-player games don't take too long to finish), and writing. I don't really do too much else so I wouldn't know.
Aug 28, 2015 2:01 AM
Nov 2011
There are a number of hobbies you can take up for free....
ever hear of PB?

Aug 28, 2015 2:02 AM

Feb 2015
Writing and drawing.
Aug 28, 2015 2:05 AM

Jun 2014
1unarsage said:
There are a number of hobbies you can take up for free....
ever hear of PB?
No whát is PB? :O
Aug 28, 2015 2:05 AM

Oct 2012
League of Legends.

Just don't go on a skin addiction spree and you're good.
Aug 28, 2015 2:07 AM

Jun 2014
MCsq2 said:
League of Legends.

Just don't go on a skin addiction spree and you're good.
Ye I have been playing that game for a long time. But I am tired of it now. ;(
Aug 28, 2015 2:08 AM

Apr 2014
Drawing definitely. You don't have to be good at, just get a pencil, some paper and draw. After awhile you'll get better and better. Alternatively, colouring in stuff.
Pages (199) « First ... « 116 117 [118] 119 120 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Favorite places in the EU you have visited, and where in the EU would you like to go next

KiraraFan - Yesterday

7 by LoveYourSmile »»
31 minutes ago

» What are you investing your money in? What are your goals?

removed-user - Nov 16, 2021

33 by LoveYourSmile »»
54 minutes ago

» Overly Specific & Stupid Food Rules/Etiquette

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

3 by GinInYourJuice »»
2 hours ago

» How old were you when your birthday stopped being special to you?

Jomfrey - 7 hours ago

16 by Zettaiken »»
2 hours ago

» Moving to Anilist

AngelMilky_15 - Jun 10

19 by AdamBirch »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.