Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2009 2:30 PM

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ahh. Timothy is pretty sly.
Chalk one up for the exorcists.
Apr 3, 2009 10:45 PM

Nov 2007
yeah it was way too much talking but i did laugh at the part about timothy stealing his daughter away. and daaaaamn, allen is all scarred up.
Apr 3, 2009 11:17 PM

Jan 2009
Love it.:D
1st-the barrier been deactivate and the science team got the ladybug with them.
2nd-the skull gonna report back to the Earl
3rd-Timonty joining the Black Order
4th-Emilia join the order as well
5th-the parting between Timonty and the director
6th-Allen's good memories with Mana
7th-Allen's injuries and the scar.T_T
Really good and calm chapter. Very funny,ssad and touching too.:D It looks like Tsukikami level 2 will always be around Timonty from now on. Cool.xD And this conclude the Phantom Thief G arc.:D
Really looking forward how next week's chapter gonna be.xD
Apr 4, 2009 12:24 AM

Mar 2008
That chapter rounded off the arc fairly nicely I thought. Stealing his daughter is a very nice touch
Apr 4, 2009 12:34 AM

Oct 2007
i liked this chapter a lot...nice end to this mini arc

loved the scene where both timothy and the nun bust out into tears

...also its been awhile, why exactly was Timothy stealing stuff and selling it off as Phantom G again?

...>_<
Apr 4, 2009 12:35 AM

Oct 2008
Cute chapter, arc is finally over, Link gets downgraded into a piece of furniture. Allen has a huuuge scar, I think that might have been where he was hit with his sword, but I'm not sure. Had no idea Link wore glasses too.

Apr 4, 2009 1:19 AM

Nov 2007
Another excellent addition to the team, with Timothy's awesome innocence the variety in battle is sure to get kicked up a notch =D
Apr 4, 2009 1:38 AM

Jul 2008
Oooh, I really liked this chapter. Very sweet and interesting end to this arc. Poor Allen, he kind of reminds of Vash with all his crazy scars.

BEGINNER
Apr 4, 2009 1:53 AM

Jan 2009
Wonder if from now on level 4s are gonna become common just like level 3s, and then soon they might become obsolete and level 5s are gonna start appearing. Hope tat doesn't happen
Apr 4, 2009 2:28 AM

Jul 2008
I enjoyed the chapter, but I thought the old lady was broker...
Apr 4, 2009 2:29 AM

Jun 2008
Link = Furniture...lol!!!

ahem, sorry, a bit off fr studying.

still no mention who are those mysterious ppl guarding Reever.

Lookin forward to see next chapter next week!!
Apr 4, 2009 2:50 AM

Jul 2008
looks like timothy is with the exorcist cool he rocks ya^^
Apr 4, 2009 3:48 AM

Dec 2007
I really liked this chapter, the part where Timothy makes the order pay for all the damage is hilarious!
DinaraC said:
Link = Furniture...lol!!!

and wow, Allen has so many scars!
Apr 4, 2009 5:26 AM

Mar 2009
pretty funny and information chapter it was...
i really loved how the price got censored that the order has to pay for timothy xD

i dont like that lvl 4 thing too....
i mean its so stupid it just goes on and on...
beginning of DGM: allen could barely defeat lvl 1 at most 2 at once and had huge problems with that lvl 2
then: he slices through lvl 1 like you do through a cake and has still problems with lvl 2
then: lvl 1 are trash, lvl 2 too...when the lvl 3 appeared lenalee needed all her strenth to defeat him and nearly died herself
then: there are thousands of lvl 3 in the black order headquarters and they dont care about them lvl 3 are beaten as easy as lvl 1
then: the lvl 4 appears they beat him but are standing on the brink of death
and now: allen and kanda beat the lvl 4 without huge problems although they got first beaten up

i mean...theres something wrong dont you think so? xD
i dont think allen and kanda held back on that lvl 4
Apr 4, 2009 6:21 AM

May 2008
i dont know why link is climbing up to be one of my favorites in this series >_<

i hope they explain who're reever's guradians soon, and it seems noone in there noticed allen turning to noah in the previous chapter? :S
Apr 4, 2009 6:42 AM

Jan 2009
Vudis said:
i really loved how the price got censored that the order has to pay for timothy xD

beginning of DGM: allen could barely defeat lvl 1 at most 2 at once and had huge problems with that lvl 2
then: he slices through lvl 1 like you do through a cake and has still problems with lvl 2
then: lvl 1 are trash, lvl 2 too...when the lvl 3 appeared lenalee needed all her strenth to defeat him and nearly died herself
then: there are thousands of lvl 3 in the black order headquarters and they dont care about them lvl 3 are beaten as easy as lvl 1
and now: allen and kanda beat the lvl 4 without huge problems although they got first beaten up

Well,there're no single exorcist having difficulties on killing a level 1.
Level 2 depends->on the teamwork and their abilities(mostly,can refer to the 1st mission level 2 as well as the 6-sec level 2 in chapter 177),thus making them good combination(refer to the 3 level 2 in the rewinding town arc).
Level 3->Normal Exorcist will be having difficulties on defeating one of them. Also depends on their special abilities. In the HQ under siege arc,they were kill easily because it were the general's who kill them. Bookman got caught by the level 3 special ability.
Level 4->the hardest of all. Think only General level exorcist and special type exorcist(like Lenalee for example) are able to kill one of them. For the 1st one,the exorcist were having their guard low and thus damaged by the level 4 scream,they later easily defeat it.
Both Allen and Kanda still had huge difficulties in killing one of them. Because the level4 had it's guard down due to the 14th appearance for a while,Allen and Kanda can killed it,or else still need more time to kill it. Kanda lost many life oredi in trying to kill one level4 while Allen got injuries too.
So,it really depends on what abilities the akuma possess and their armor and level(higher level, stronger akuma).
Apr 4, 2009 7:40 AM

Dec 2007
Funny chapter XD But Allens injuries look quite scary.
Apr 4, 2009 7:50 AM

Jun 2008
Vudis said:

um...practice makes perfect?
Apr 4, 2009 8:07 AM

May 2007
Link as furniture, eh? Great line. Chapter was a good wrap up chapter, though I'm a little disappointed they didn't go into Allen and the fact his sword was hurting him last time around. I guess that time is coming.

Anyway, I hope to see Lavi and Lenalee soon. I missed them. :(
Apr 4, 2009 9:02 AM

Mar 2009
DinaraC said:
Vudis said:

that goes for the lvl 1 and 2 but lvl 3? compared to the one they fought at the ship where pandas needles had no effect and during the headquarters attack he killed many of those lvl 3^^
Apr 4, 2009 9:48 AM

May 2007
Nice wrap up. Lol that Timothy kid is kinda annoying. XD I'm kinda glad Allen is opening up to Link alittle. Hopefully we'll learn more about whats going on with Allen and his Noah next few chps. :P

Apr 4, 2009 9:54 AM

Jan 2009
Vudis said:
DinaraC said:
Vudis said:

that goes for the lvl 1 and 2 but lvl 3? compared to the one they fought at the ship where pandas needles had no effect and during the headquarters attack he killed many of those lvl 3^^

In the anime,Bookman did kill a lot.:P But in the manga, Bookman only help and assist Allen his needle spell only,Allen did the killing. Then he got trapped by the level 3 abilities after using his last skill on the level3 that got Allen but didn't actually see it blowing so unsure he kill the level 3 or not.

Since the exorcist can fight with the Noah on par in the Noah Ark arc, it is not really a surprise that the exorcist can defeat and kill a level 4. Afterall, Akuma's are weaker than Noah IMO. That's why the 13th-14th Noah were able to control the Akuma.
andrewsch5658Apr 9, 2009 3:56 AM
Apr 4, 2009 10:12 AM

May 2008
DinaraC said:
Vudis said:

lol thats what im guessing too. but the skip b/w lvl 3 and 4 was really weird. allen never even fought a lvl 3 until they attacked the order. And they didnt seem to really pose a problem at all for him. the lvl 4 almost destroyed the order and killed everyone until cross saved them (im guessing that the first time kanda and lavi didnt have their weapons so they didnt help allen much). O well, they will have to start bringing in lvl 5's now...
Apr 4, 2009 11:29 AM

Dec 2006
Loved Komui's face when he heard Timothy's demands.

Also, was I seeing things, or are there wheels on Timothy's shoes in his uniform.

Okay chapter, too, I want some Lavi though.
Apr 4, 2009 7:23 PM

Jun 2007
FURNITURE lol

Awesome chapter, Allen looks great *______________*
Apr 4, 2009 11:37 PM

Jan 2009
Ceray said:
Loved Komui's face when he heard Timothy's demands.

Also, was I seeing things, or are there wheels on Timothy's shoes in his uniform.

Okay chapter, too, I want some Lavi though.

It's true that there are wheels on Timonthy's shoes.:D
http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/183/12/
Apr 5, 2009 5:06 AM

Jan 2008
Nice chapter ^.^ Allen is so cool *___* kyaaa~ and he has a huge scar now T___T~ but he's even cooler now >///< Link's just like a furniture? xD hahah
Apr 7, 2009 12:44 AM
Jul 2008
freakman012 said:
DinaraC said:
Vudis said:

lol thats what im guessing too. but the skip b/w lvl 3 and 4 was really weird. allen never even fought a lvl 3 until they attacked the order. And they didnt seem to really pose a problem at all for him. the lvl 4 almost destroyed the order and killed everyone until cross saved them (im guessing that the first time kanda and lavi didnt have their weapons so they didnt help allen much). O well, they will have to start bringing in lvl 5's now...

Actually, Allen DID fight a lvl 3 before the attack on the Order and that was when he got his Crown Clown at the Asian HQ.

Is it me or Timcanpi smiled a lot in this chapter? XD And, oh yes Timothy stays! He's so cool! XD And this chapter was so funny! Wonder what will happen next?

Apr 8, 2009 7:25 PM

Apr 2008
Timothy so greedy haha~ xD

Apr 8, 2009 11:00 PM

Apr 2007
DAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW

;____;
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
May 8, 2009 3:04 AM

Aug 2008
This kid sucks big time. I hope he'll die soon. Let me guess, he's going to grope Lenalee.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Aug 29, 2009 12:50 PM

Apr 2009
Link=furniture - made my day.
And Timothy is awesome XD Komui's face was priceless.
The ending was cute.
But Allen's got one hell of a scar now o.o
Is it just me or is he becoming more and more GAR? xD

...that being said, I MISS LAVIIIII ;____; Where are you, dahhling?
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jul 5, 2017 1:42 PM

Feb 2013
Lol, I'm sure that Komui won't pay for all the things G stolen.

More topics from this board

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 251 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Apr 24

20 by Pandazwei »»
Yesterday, 8:23 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 250 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jan 22

8 by OnimeNoShin »»
May 1, 7:03 AM

» How is d gray man? Should you get into it?

MonadProxyy - Feb 21, 2022

18 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Mar 17, 2:49 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 249 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 26, 2023

7 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Jan 13, 8:31 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 242 Discussion

Illyricus - Nov 9, 2021

14 by SoulReaper01_ »»
Dec 4, 2023 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.