Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 16, 2013 2:21 PM

Mar 2012
From what everyone's been saying, it seems like the source material is divided into three portions with this season being the first portion. Per topic title, how likely is it that they end up adapting all three portions of the source material? I've really enjoyed this series thus far and I'd hate to only have an incomplete story...
Nov 16, 2013 3:50 PM

Apr 2011
It's doing fairly well in terms of preorder sales and it's also making the source material sell. So it's entirely possible.
"I may be liberal arts to the core, but I am capable of thinking logically."
Nov 16, 2013 4:07 PM
Jan 2013
God I hope so this anime was a surprise to me this season. I'm really enjoying and plan on reading the manga after this season is done. I'm hoping they make the other portions!
Nov 16, 2013 4:51 PM
Jul 2018
hopefully, october next year.
Dec 6, 2013 10:28 PM
Jun 2013
Considering that this show is being received much better by audiences than the original White Album (which still got a second season), I'm pretty sure that more seasons are on the way.
Dec 27, 2013 3:12 PM
Jun 2012
RCTDude said:
Considering that this show is being received much better by audiences than the original White Album (which still got a second season), I'm pretty sure that more seasons are on the way.

You have put my mind at ease
Dec 27, 2013 3:49 PM
Apr 2011
zorror said:
You have put my mind at ease

We have a leaked image from coda, iirc.
Dec 27, 2013 7:58 PM

Aug 2013
Kill la Kill is gonna run for two seasons, but not this? :/

loljk but seriously.. White Album 2 definitely deserves more attention. I sure hope I get to see more of it soon.
Dec 28, 2013 12:46 PM
Feb 2013
Well, at least.. let see on next year. Though, actually I really demand for 2nd season. I want the finish story not half-baked.
Dec 28, 2013 6:25 PM

Jun 2011
One question, does that means that this season's ending is not conclusive? I wouldn't mind waiting for months before actually get started with this though, if it means that I could get a conclusive ending.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 28, 2013 6:49 PM

Aug 2008
http://i.imgur.com/tE3ghRz.jpg

There ya go coda fans. Tweeted from the satelight animator.
Dec 28, 2013 7:22 PM

Feb 2008
That's 2 series from the last 2 seasons that their needs to be a 2nd season to flush out a good of story still left on the table. This series and Servant x Service.
Dec 28, 2013 9:05 PM

May 2013
I would love a second season; totally not satisfied with season one's ending. I don't read light or visual novels, so I have no clue if the anime covered everything. From season one's ending it doesn't look like there will be a second season. It's like one of those they will never be together endings... Hopefully I'm wrong, I'm eager to find out what happens, does Touma come back, do Setsuna and his relationship continue, or they all go seperate ways? Well for now I'll dream for a second season.
Dec 28, 2013 9:59 PM
Dec 2010
I don't get the impression that the Japanese likes this anime a lot............. one guy in the yaraon comment called this series a gag anime, like Valvrave. Then you look at how much Golden Time has struggled and it's pretty obvious a romance series set outside the high school setting is going to be a hard sell for the Otaku crowd. So I am not sure if a Closing Chapter anime can possibly happen.
Dec 28, 2013 10:06 PM
Oct 2011
busydude said:
I would love a second season; totally not satisfied with season one's ending. I don't read light or visual novels, so I have no clue if the anime covered everything. From season one's ending it doesn't look like there will be a second season. It's like one of those they will never be together endings... Hopefully I'm wrong, I'm eager to find out what happens, does Touma come back, do Setsuna and his relationship continue, or they all go seperate ways? Well for now I'll dream for a second season.

This season cover only 20% of the total.
Dec 28, 2013 10:42 PM

Oct 2013
a bad ending for these 3 people, its long time ago i had not seen a bad ending, hoping sincerely for a another season of this show, it truely deserve more attention
Dec 29, 2013 12:08 AM

Mar 2013
I don't think so. the ending felt like it was the conclusion of the anime.
Dec 29, 2013 3:57 AM

Jun 2008
EnduringInsanity said:

It's the same ending with the VN, and that was once again only 20% of the story.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 29, 2013 6:05 AM

Sep 2013
unexpected sex scene O______________________O

Dat walk after Kazusa left the house.. Ouch

Dec 29, 2013 6:23 AM

May 2013
kaimax said:
EnduringInsanity said:

It's the same ending with the VN, and that was once again only 20% of the story.

From what I've heard, after the IC(which the anime covers), there's routes.. so I don't know ._.
Dec 29, 2013 6:28 AM

Aug 2008
busydude said:
kaimax said:
EnduringInsanity said:

From what I've heard, after the IC(which the anime covers), there's routes.. so I don't know ._.

Indeed 3 more heroines get added to the fray. Whether the anime intends to omnibus or do something with their routes is up in the air though.
Dec 29, 2013 11:59 AM
Dec 2013
Making season 2 or not, is depends on sales number of Blu-ray.

I really hope there is season 2
Because, White Album 2 is the best VN, I ever played.
Dec 29, 2013 6:01 PM

Oct 2013
hyperknees91 said:
Indeed 3 more heroines get added to the fray. Whether the anime intends to omnibus or do something with their routes is up in the air though.

Although I'm very eager to see the rest of the story animated I'm a bit worried about addition of 3 new heroines.I mean,even by using the shipper mindset,does anyone even care for any WA2 heroine other than Kazusa & Setsuna after they've spent all this time developing their relationship with Haruki & each other?
Dec 29, 2013 6:26 PM

Aug 2008
MgMaster said:
hyperknees91 said:

Although I'm very eager to see the rest of the story animated I'm a bit worried about addition of 3 new heroines.I mean,even by using the shipper mindset,does anyone even care for any WA2 heroine other than Kazusa & Setsuna after they've spent all this time developing their relationship with Haruki & each other?

The point of the 3 heroines is to give you other perspectives so you can understand Setsuna and Haruki better. Plus Mari is way more likable then Setsuna or Kazusa hah.

But yeah, the rest of the game really isn't as good as the IC because of the lack of balance. Having Kazusa being written out of the next part of the story makes it a little uncompelling, and having Setsuna being written out of most of Coda does the same.
Dec 29, 2013 6:55 PM

Oct 2013
hyperknees91 said:
MgMaster said:
hyperknees91 said:

The point of the 3 heroines is to give you other perspectives so you can understand Setsuna and Haruki better. Plus Mari is way more likable then Setsuna or Kazusa hah.

But yeah, the rest of the game really isn't as good as the IC because of the lack of balance. Having Kazusa being written out of the next part of the story makes it a little uncompelling, and having Setsuna being written out of most of Coda does the same.

I see,well that's good.

Whether a character is likeable or not can be subjective though :P I personally really like all the three mains in WA2,with their goods & bads,even though I've been seeing some VN players say how we'll end up hating Setsuna or Haruki(especially Haruki) even by the end this season.The only thing that would make me truly dislike any of them would be if they'd act very out-of-character without having a good reason to do so.In other words,bad writing which I hardly think is something to worry about with WA2.There's also the matter of getting attached to the characters and Setsuna & Kazusa definitely have the lead in that department.
ManlyTearDec 29, 2013 6:59 PM
Dec 29, 2013 7:51 PM

Aug 2008
I liked all 3 in IC and became indifferent to all of them in Coda haha. I guess you'll have to see how you feel.

Coda doesn't suffer from necessarily poor character development as much as it suffers from what I would call poor plot development. Also the pacing is atrocious, but that might be fixed in the anime adaption.
Dec 31, 2013 12:27 AM

Jul 2013
I never get my hopes up for sequel's. I would like to see one here but you can try to wait a year or two(see if one is made) before looking up some bloggers who have played the VN and get the ending you want from that.
retributionisblind.wordpress.com

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.