Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 27, 2013 5:24 PM

Dec 2011
Olveparty said:
I liked his neighbour, she had some nice curves and looked like she would know how to do the dirty!

That's supreme fetish you got there~
Nov 28, 2013 12:47 AM

Jul 2013
At first I was going for Chocolat from the start, but I said to myself that is too early to vote now. She is okay for the most part and cute but I don't feel the personality of her character though. Yukihira definitely won my vote because of her cute side, having those tsundere denial talks, and several points of showing feelings to Kanade.

Nov 28, 2013 3:37 AM
Jul 2018
Chocolat!!!!
Nov 28, 2013 3:54 AM

Nov 2009
Yuoji!!!

ShiroiKishi-Nov 28, 2013 4:13 AM

Nov 28, 2013 7:35 AM

Aug 2010
Voted Ouka. I also like Chocolat though especially after the latest episode.
Nov 28, 2013 8:11 AM

Jan 2011
Chocolat PRPRPRPRPRPRPRPR
Nov 28, 2013 8:55 AM

Jan 2013
I liked the Chocolat I saw in ep 8. I can't say more for spoilers reason. But it was more fun like that.
Nov 28, 2013 9:49 AM

Jul 2012
My vote is for Chocolat, especially how she is for most of episode 8

I knew Furano would be winning this
Nov 28, 2013 11:23 AM

Mar 2012
Favourite would be Chocolat if she didn't get hit in the head.
Nov 28, 2013 2:34 PM

Sep 2012
What's wrong with Chocolat in her ditsy state? I mean I rather her smart and almost wife like material but even as a goof she was still adorable. Either her or Yuuouji for me. Kanade did say she was like perfect. I agree.
"Guys are simple creatures. Just by talking to them, they get the wrong idea." - Hachiman Hikigaya
Nov 29, 2013 1:55 AM

Aug 2013
Yukihira by far. By FAR. I don't see how anyone could choose Ouka over her. Ouka is cute as fuck and all that, don't get me wrong, but Yukihira is practically the best female from all the shows this season, srs. She's unique as hell and there are no other characters like her. Ouka, while definitely quirky, doesn't really bring anything new to the table.

Skywarp said:
I went with Ouka for this one. She was instantly my favorite from her first scene. Utage is a second for me. I'm surprised how much love Furano is getting here.

I'm surprised at your surprise.
Nov 29, 2013 10:31 AM

Oct 2012
I'm sure in the next episode it'll be Yuouji's time to shine.

Dec 4, 2013 5:42 AM

Jan 2012
ERABE! Who is the best girl in 'My Mental Choices Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy'?

http://strawpoll.me/740856/
Dec 4, 2013 5:45 AM

Dec 2009
Was not expecting yukihira to be dominating
Dec 4, 2013 1:36 PM

Nov 2013
Yukihira is without a doubt the cutest tsundere ever created on all animes I ever saw.... the looks and that voice (both the dishonest and the honest) just made me fall in love with the character!!

No doubt about it.... Yukihira is the winner!!
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Dec 4, 2013 3:30 PM

Jul 2010
Yukihira, no doubt about it.
Dec 4, 2013 3:36 PM

Jun 2013
I love all of them,but Yukihira is definetly my favorite.
Dec 4, 2013 10:01 PM
Jul 2018
Yukihira Furano definitely. I'm rooting for her, cant wait to see last episode ^_^
Dec 5, 2013 8:01 AM

Aug 2010
Tw1tcHy said:
Yukihira by far. By FAR. I don't see how anyone could choose Ouka over her. Ouka is cute as fuck and all that, don't get me wrong, but Yukihira is practically the best female from all the shows this season, srs. She's unique as hell and there are no other characters like her. Ouka, while definitely quirky, doesn't really bring anything new to the table.

Skywarp said:
I went with Ouka for this one. She was instantly my favorite from her first scene. Utage is a second for me. I'm surprised how much love Furano is getting here.

It doesn't matter whether she brought something new to the table. I'll always choose girls with a personality like Ouka's over Furano. It's all a matter of taste.
Dec 5, 2013 8:28 AM
Jan 2008
It is hard to choose, I like both Yukihira and Yuuouji, they are both cute. But you know we guys are stupid, if you are just like Yukihira, we will never understand your feeling. On the other hand, I love girls who are a bit childish and straight forward, so I have to go for Yuuouji.
Dec 5, 2013 8:35 AM

May 2013
XiPwnUX99 said:
I voted Yukihira. Chocolat is dead last for me.

agreed and yukihira best girl HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG
Dec 5, 2013 4:28 PM

Aug 2013
Ragna92 said:
Tw1tcHy said:

Skywarp said:

It doesn't matter whether she brought something new to the table. I'll always choose girls with a personality like Ouka's over Furano. It's all a matter of taste.

lolwut? Notsureifsrs if you think Yukihira doesn't have personality. It definitely matters if someone brings something new to the table, Ouka's cool and all, but there are tons of girls just like her. Nothing makes her stand out in a special way.
Dec 5, 2013 5:06 PM

Sep 2008
Yuragi & Utage for me, but since I can only choose one, I'll have to go with Yuragi.
Yuragi was a pretty big surprise for me. I typically don't care for the little sister archetype, but her ridiculous exaggeration of it is hilarious. The funniest scenes always seem to be her's, and her yandere side is wonderful.

The other surprise for me was how little I ended up caring about Yukihira. I was so sure she would be my favorite when I watched the first episode. I'm a fan of her kuudere personality, but her shy side quickly made her much less appealing to me.

Also, Chocolat is definitely the least interesting person in the show.

EDIT: Misspelled Yuragi...
KatDec 6, 2013 7:25 PM
Dec 5, 2013 11:52 PM

Apr 2013
Yuuouji Ouka, I love energetic genki girls.
Dec 6, 2013 12:41 AM

May 2012
My personal favorite girl is either Yukihira or Chocolat (with her memories). In terms of attractiveness however, I think it's between Chocolat and Seira! lol.
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Dec 6, 2013 12:47 AM

Dec 2012
After watching more of the series, I still like Ouka the most.

As a proud lover of tsundere characters, I personally don't see how Yukihira is the most loved female character. She is supposed to be a tsundere in the fact that she acts the opposite of how she really feels but it's about to be the end of the season and she has yet to show any fucking DERE toward Kaname! All he gets in TSUN, TSUN and more TSUN from her. Just acting all cute or mumbling under her breath on the side ain't gonna cut it here. She is just mean to Kaname and though it is kind of funny it's NOT okay.

Also if Chocolat had retained her memories, she'd be my favorite...
"Relying on someone, helping each other out, and supporting each other. Most would say that's the right thing to do. However, that's just idealistic. In reality, someone always gets the short end of the stick"

http://p1.i.ntere.st/3b9596c6911c1c6844478fe7ace4e887_480.jpg

Dec 6, 2013 11:30 AM
Dec 2013
Really surprised over Yukihira's on the lead…always thought that Chocolat is the popular one o.o Well I voted on Chocolat. She's funny, an airhead and adorable ^^
Dec 9, 2013 12:38 PM

Aug 2012
For a first few episodes, my vote would go to Yukihira, but after a while she became slightly boring if compared to the other two main girls, Chocolat and Yuuouji.. on the other hand, these two became more and more interesting, at least in my eyes.

There should be another poll after (or near) the end of the show, i think some of the past voters will change their choices XD

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Dec 9, 2013 10:31 PM

Aug 2010
Tw1tcHy said:
Ragna92 said:
Tw1tcHy said:

Skywarp said:

lolwut? Notsureifsrs if you think Yukihira doesn't have personality. It definitely matters if someone brings something new to the table, Ouka's cool and all, but there are tons of girls just like her. Nothing makes her stand out in a special way.

I think you misinterpreted what I said. These are my words "I'll always choose girls with a personality like Ouka's over Furano". That doesn't mean that Furano doesn't have personality. It's just that I prefer Ouka's personality.
Ragna92Dec 9, 2013 10:35 PM
Dec 10, 2013 5:16 AM

Sep 2013
Douraku-sensei is objectively the greatest legal loli in existence.
nep-nepDec 10, 2013 5:23 AM
Dec 11, 2013 1:37 PM

Dec 2013
I voted Yukira! I laughed so hard with her puns! Nice Boat! XD
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Dec 11, 2013 6:11 PM

Jun 2009
My vote goes to Ouka
Dec 11, 2013 7:14 PM

Jan 2013
Yukihira > Yuuouji > >Chocolat > Yuragi
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Dec 11, 2013 8:37 PM

Jul 2013
wukp said:
Yukihira > Yuuouji > >Chocolat > Yuragi
same.
Dec 11, 2013 9:37 PM

Nov 2013
This is why tsunderes will only increase in numbers, in anime ><
Dec 11, 2013 10:01 PM
Nov 2010
U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G!
Dec 11, 2013 11:39 PM

Apr 2011
Now that the series is over, I'm voting for Ouka.

Yuuouji Ouka > Chocolat > Yukihira Furano
Dec 12, 2013 12:26 AM
Dec 2012
I don't understand what makes Furano so popular. I liked Yuragi and Utage the most, but for a serious love interest my ranking would be Chocolat = Yuuouji > Furano.
Dec 12, 2013 12:47 AM

Sep 2011
jindo90 said:
U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G! U-O-G!

Dec 12, 2013 12:52 AM

Sep 2012
With it over, I can say the one with the most chemistry is Ouka. Her and Amacchi can potentially make for a great couple whereas, memory lost Chocolat will be treated more as a little sister/pet. Memory Gained Chocolat is wife material and Furano is just there...

She has a cute side but with her being that shy there's no way a possible connection would work unless Kanade can break her in. Overall I'll have to board the S.S. Ouka ship.
"Guys are simple creatures. Just by talking to them, they get the wrong idea." - Hachiman Hikigaya
Dec 12, 2013 1:30 AM

Dec 2013
TheLostLight said:
I don't understand what makes Furano so popular. I liked Yuragi and Utage the most, but for a serious love interest my ranking would be Chocolat = Yuuouji > Furano.

I think it's because Yukihira is imho the most original, at least as regards the humor ... same thing for Chocolat, but I found Ouga a bit too similar to other characters common in harem, especially on humor and jokes ...
The fact that in the last few episodes Ouka is more present it's because the third volume of the LN is her volume, while Yukihira had the first and perhaps the second...
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Dec 12, 2013 1:42 AM

Jun 2012
Gotta represent the Seira vote. She's got a fun attitude and seems the most interesting, also being related in some way to the mystery of the absolute choice.

That being said, it really is sad that we couldn't get more of a certain female version of a certain main character, and that that certain person wasn't on a certain list to be voted on.
Dec 14, 2013 10:48 AM

Dec 2013
Have voted on chocolat but i change my mind watching the last episode, now my favorite its Ouka
Dec 14, 2013 10:50 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
well Chocolat was cute, but Furano was just too damn funny so I have to go with her
Dec 14, 2013 3:16 PM

Jun 2008
A tie between Chocolat and Yukihira. They are both funny in their own ways.
Dec 14, 2013 3:28 PM

Jun 2012
Wow lol I'm surprised the teacher only got 23 votes =P I didn't really care for any of them that much, but I chose her.

Yukihira certainly presented the most comedy, those lol moments xD

Dec 14, 2013 6:43 PM

Mar 2010
Ouka especially after that haunted house part =)

"I am the bone of my sword,
Steel is my body and Fire is my blood,
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life,
Have withstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, those hands will never hold anything,
So as I pray, unlimited blade works"
Dec 15, 2013 4:54 PM

Feb 2013
I choose Ouka.

Furano has something of a split personality, no thanks.

Chocolat has no memory of her past. This is also a problem. In the episode where she remembered everything, it was so awkward. "Normal" Chocolat would be a very close 2nd.

Ouka is the only one (of the main 3) that is exactly who she is. She isn't just crazy some of the time!
Dec 19, 2013 7:36 AM

Oct 2012
Yukihira Furano.. Or maybe?
Utage-sensei!!!
She never aged xD

Utage-sensei = Komoe-sensei (headless driver)

Well, Yukihira with tsundere side wasn't bad either...
Her gap moe is too... cute xD
"Signature removed"
Dec 27, 2013 7:41 AM

Aug 2013
I can't choose between Choco and Ouka.. NO..!!!!
Now I feel you Kanade... *sobs*
I like the rest too god... you tormenting me.
Although Furano's a main but she's dead last for me..
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2013

310 by dhell26 »»
Apr 16, 3:34 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2013

186 by dhell26 »»
Apr 16, 3:01 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Oct 9, 2013

254 by sjw_vegeta »»
Feb 7, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2013

173 by Lazulite »»
Jan 15, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2013

173 by Lazulite »»
Jan 15, 4:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.