Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 10, 2008 11:32 PM
May 2008
soo... is there any single reason left that lulu should cling to life? he killed his first love, saw death of second, only woman who's supposed to be with him when everyone else went lost his memory, main driving force of his motivations got nuked, his only friend has betrayed him every now and then, and even his comrades doesn't trust him completely. so, i really expect him to commit suicide on next episode (but what will be shown on next episodes are a bit of mystery to me. well, whatever, we can just watch c.c. and kallen i guess)

edit: and orange-kun MUST de-geass suzaku right NOW! i'm really fed up with suzaku's lame excuses like 'yeah you know, i was ready to die, but, hey what can i do? you know, i'm geassed so it's not really my fault that nearly half of tokyo (which included more civilians than army officers) died in one instant' (oh well, i became one hell of a suzaku hater right now XD )
geyikAug 10, 2008 11:57 PM
Aug 10, 2008 11:36 PM

Jun 2007
cyruz said:
Here I thought "Hell yeah! Karen back in fucking business to wh00p some ass!" but thanks to the Geass cast on Rolo Suzaku, Nunally died? What the fu©k... This is so messed up. If they dare to kill of Karen, I'll drop this.

couldn't have said it better. a lot of kallen fans will mob down the sunrise studios.

Kallen's smile lightened up my day night)

nina should have piloted the lancelot, just to die easily.

oranji + siegfried = awesomeness

guilford + oranji + lulu = power team

sayoko in her nin nin clothes = that made my day

anya gets mindfuk'd once again... she really should join lelouch

kallen crying = i was like "fuck!", then sayoko appeared and she smiled, then i was like "yay!"

taniguchi's best buddy... i lol'd

sayoko can't say the name for the guren, thats just moe

Guren's overhax was just pure awesomeness. nothing beat that this episode.

she killing knight of 10 = no better moment

Lloyd and Cecile are so awesome....
Gino needs to die for being so friendly with kallen.... nah, he should just join lulu

cornellia became a ninja and escaped

suzaku getting pwned = <3

nina pressured suzaku into using it for his life... she needs to die

sayoko and nanary reunited.... i think she noticed her.

nanary can't die yet. nor can sayoko. they must have escaped.

guilford died for corlulu, such an honorary guy

lulu's depression got me, poor guy

lulu snaps next epi :(
why is kallen crying? that is bad....
with the next epi's title, i expect the OoBK to betray zero, just as the spoilers and magazine summaries suggest.

it seems like spoilers are becoming true... well... too bad for me since i read them =/

and as cyruz said, if kallen dies, i am so dropping this.
Aug 10, 2008 11:51 PM

Sep 2007
DeathfireD said:

I wonder what happened to Villetta. It seems Ogi is alive and not being replaced by Sayoko so where did Villetta go? It would be funny if she saved Nunnally XD.

Viletta is most likely on the base ship of the Black Knights. When Cornelia breaks out, Ohgi takes a guess that it's Viletta and doesn't seem to make any action. At least, thats the only reason why I can guess no one decided to check out exactly *why* there was an explosion, as in the preview it shows that Cornelia reunites with Britannia.

Did you know there's a Phantasy Star Club?
Aug 10, 2008 11:52 PM

Aug 2007
Kallen in action was a big plus in this episode.

Nunally dying is not cool man.

Suzaku is still a fag, though it wasn't completely his fault this time.
Aug 11, 2008 12:10 AM

Jul 2008
I am kind of disappointed that those who didn't deserve to die died while those that did didn't.
Aug 11, 2008 12:22 AM

Aug 2007
whew vampire fag died..

that FLEIA bomb thing is just...insane
Aug 11, 2008 12:30 AM

Aug 2007
Lulu is pretty much down to nothing left
Nina better not survive, I cant believe she is still alive
I wouldnt be surprised if the emperor is the only one left standing at the end, even though I originally thought he would certainly be defeated.
Aug 11, 2008 12:48 AM

Jun 2008
Aug 11, 2008 1:06 AM

Jun 2008
I can only say: "hahahahahahahahahahahahaha" and that's all...
Aug 11, 2008 1:28 AM

Jan 2008
Absolutely ridiculous and amazing. If Nunnally is acutally dead, that would just be insane and raise this show to a whole new level. 99% of shows are too pussy to kill off such important characters so if this actually goes through, it would be epic. Cant wait to see where this show goes next.
Aug 11, 2008 1:31 AM

Feb 2008
I'm betting Nunnaly is still alive somehow, it's Code Geass after all.

Also I'm not going to blame Lelouch using his Geass on Suzaku for the events here, but rather ... Suzaku's existance. Ugh, damn just he get worse and worse. :(

Orange was totally badass.

Great to see Kallen back, though her Guren seemed almost too ridiculously powerful, but I guess that's been the case with Knightmares this season.

Intense stuff. Really looking forward to next episode. Hopefully we see some more death with the more pointless characters ... this should've been directed by Tomino! Haha, but seriously, way too many characters that deserve to be kicked, like NINA.
Aug 11, 2008 1:43 AM

Jul 2008
kawaiimisato said:
Absolutely ridiculous and amazing. If Nunnally is acutally dead, that would just be insane and raise this show to a whole new level. 99% of shows are too pussy to kill off such important characters so if this actually goes through, it would be epic. Cant wait to see where this show goes next.

Well they killed Euphemia. They can do it again.
Aug 11, 2008 2:28 AM

Apr 2008
Dammit! Now it's going to be the depressing stage that every anime has. DD:
And that's like a double whammy, Nunally dying, the Black Knight's betrayal (obvious).
I bet Rolo was happy. Can't wait to see what's in the locket. :D
I hate Suzaku even more now. And I bet Lulu is pissed at himself for geass casting on Suzaku. D:<
God, I hope this doesn't turn out like Death Note and the main character dies with the other side winning.
Kallen = Win on the Vampire killing. Now she needs to kill Nina Einstein(xD), fast.
Hell, looks like more C.C. abuse in the next ep. I wonder if she ever regains her memories.
But definite win on the whole killing mains thing. And poor Guilford. ;-;
And this ep. was my 1,500 ep. So, it's special. D:<
Can't wait till next week! ~~
Hiba-TanAug 11, 2008 2:36 AM
Aug 11, 2008 2:33 AM

Jul 2008
F*cking amazing episode. I can't quite commit to Nunally being dead yet, there are just too many things unconfirmed: the exact details of what freya is and Nunally's advisor talking suspiciously outside of the transport. If she really did die though then I think Lelouch will be even more driven by revenge. There will be no more self-justification for his actions, the floodgates for his path to caranage will open.

I wonder what happened to Anya and what triggered it?

Kallen was niiiice though, damn I really thought Suzaku was going to die there, at that scene I was leaning quite close to my computer screen anticipated Kuru-homo Suzaku to die, but instead he brought about great devestation to himself and others, although it wasn't his fault.

Many voice actors lost some work this week.
Aug 11, 2008 2:38 AM

Nov 2007
Definitely deserves a 4 letter word.. EPIC!!!!!!111!

Did you see how many character they threw in the dumpster, including the loli we all can't fap to, Nunnally vi Britannia?? This episode is maybe the atonement of all the faggotory from the previous episodes of R2.

R.I.P (for now)
Black Knights
-Sayoko Shinozaki
-Yoshitaka Minami
-Kinoshita

Britannia
-Nunnally vi Britannia (lol)
-Luciano Bradley
-Gilbert G.P. Guilford
-David T. Darlton
-Edgar N. Darlton
-Romeyer

In the end thought, none could beat Kamina, lol on that..
"Haruhi stood in front of a sign that says "Don't feed the pigeons," she then began to openly throw bread crumbs around like a gardener determined to make the wilting flowers blossom again. All I could say about this is that she's probably illiterate." - Kyon 2:3

Aug 11, 2008 2:52 AM

Jun 2007
Syanaide said:
DeathfireD said:

I wonder what happened to Villetta. It seems Ogi is alive and not being replaced by Sayoko so where did Villetta go? It would be funny if she saved Nunnally XD.

Viletta is most likely on the base ship of the Black Knights. When Cornelia breaks out, Ohgi takes a guess that it's Viletta and doesn't seem to make any action. At least, thats the only reason why I can guess no one decided to check out exactly *why* there was an explosion, as in the preview it shows that Cornelia reunites with Britannia.

I guess that makes sense. I wonder what happened when Ohgi and her fell of the cliff. Did Sayoko just jump down and hand cuff Viletta then toss her in a jail cell lol?
Aug 11, 2008 2:57 AM

Dec 2007
Whoa.. amazing episode. So apparently Nunnaly died, though I doubt she is dead. Only because of the geass casted on Suzaku. Looking interesting.. Can't wait until the next one.
Aug 11, 2008 3:47 AM

Jun 2008
nice ep.. Kallen is back!!
and it was getting good when Kallen almost beats Suzaku up..
but its kinda sad when Suzaku launched freya..
and Nunally died D:

Aug 11, 2008 3:52 AM

Apr 2008
this episode was made awesome for one reason: KALLEN!!!
lol loyd and cecile
poor lelouch, his geass on suzuku ended up killing his reason for life...nunully...meh he'll survive
guilford sacrificing his life like that....:( can't wait for cornelia to come back on stage
did anyone else feel relieved when nunully got killed? (i hope she is dead)...but how the hell did rolo get out, the little sly
Aug 11, 2008 4:45 AM

Oct 2007
XD awesome episode!

poor Lelouch losing Nunally when he was that close to getting her back...

Great to see Kallen back int eh picture and kicking ass, lol, but wonder what will happen to lelouch as he did all of this for the sake of Nunally...

I don't think she could have survived freiya even by some miracle, no-one would have survived that kind of weapon >.>

Looking forward to the next episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2008 4:48 AM
Apr 2008
CG Fans needs more CC :)
Btw, Ninja Sayoko kicked the shockwave back to hell imo :P

suzaki became immortal with this "LIVE" command... what would happen when hes gotten old, and about to die...or falling down from a high place without the proper equipment?

This episode was awsome, and [not]seeing nunnaly die is a great twist to the show.
Basicly Nunnaly was the reason Lulu could maintain his sanity, now that shes gone(?) he will be going ber...something not good.
Aug 11, 2008 5:31 AM
Jul 2018
After skimming through this topic, am I the only person that found it flaming with total stupidity that Lelouch didn't have Suzaku's geass cancelled when... you know... when he and Orange were trying to kill him? At any point during that (atleast) 4-5 minute span when they were trying to get rid of Suzaku, Orange could've cancelled his geass.

Seriously now, is it that hard to open your eye during the multiple times that you're locked in combat with Lancelot trying to kill him? Is it that hard? Did Lelouch magically forget that it was pointless fighting Suzaku as long as he had that geass in place?

This was a good episode... weeks ago I said in the "who do you want to die next" thread that it would be interesting if Nunnally died and it looks like they'll be exploring that route. But, I knew this would happen when they introduced the Geass canceller.

It was like they said "we think killing off Shirley would be good to push the plot forward a bit" and then went on a 20 second brain storming session and came to the conclusion that a character that was supposed to be dead should rejoin as a key character despite never being a significant part of the plot and possess the single most plot breaking power. What about concerns with inconsistency and the multiple plot holes this is inevitably going to create?

"Well, we'll just deal with that later!"

*a week later*

"What? Geass Canceller? What's that?"
Aug 11, 2008 5:33 AM

Aug 2007
Somehow I think there should at least be a scene where C.C. welcomes Lelouche as a maid, ''Okaerinasai, goshujin-sama!''

Really a lot happened. Glad to see that Kallen is back on the battlefield and even with a very cool Guren, which has pretty cool wings! Lelouch is guilty for the Freia, as he commanded ''Live on'' Geass on Suzaku. Grr. Baka Vampire is dead at least! =D Nina is annoying as usual. Oh, Lelouche will turn emo again in next episode I guess. Hope he won't screw things up again. Let's hope that Anya will join Zero's side! =D Oh, and I wouldn't surprised if Nunnaly actually has Geass or so.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Aug 11, 2008 5:41 AM

Jul 2008
Wtf just happened?! I cant believe it...

Is Nunnally really dead now? I'm very sorry for Guilford :( And everyone too. Cant still believe omg...If Lulu gets blank-crazy I wont be surprised. I'm happy for Kallen but everything turned down at last >.<
ZeinoAug 11, 2008 5:47 AM
Aug 11, 2008 6:12 AM

May 2007
Brian333 said:
After skimming through this topic, am I the only person that found it flaming with total stupidity that Lelouch didn't have Suzaku's geass cancelled when... you know... when he and Orange were trying to kill him? At any point during that (atleast) 4-5 minute span when they were trying to get rid of Suzaku, Orange could've cancelled his geass.

Lol, no, you're not the only person. Right from the very start when Jeremiah was shown to have that power, I had always wondered why Lelouch never asked him to go and cancel out Suzaku's geass command. Up until episode 17 (when Lelouch was "betrayed" by Suzaku), I had believed Lelouch still considered Suzaku a good friend and that's why, deep down, didn't want to remove the "keep on living" command he placed on Suzaku. However, you are right in saying why the hell didn't he simply take a few seconds to issue the command to Jeremiah to cancel out Suzaku's geass command if he really wanted him dead.

Anyway, I figure they are probably going to explore that avenue somewhere in the last few episodes. Obviously, its one of the more bigger events, considering its the life of one of the major characters in the show. It's simply an excuse for the writers to keep Suzaku around till the last possible minute - if they even plan on killing him at all.
Aug 11, 2008 6:22 AM

May 2008
OMG!!!!! why another death??? this is so sad now, first shirley and now nunnally. oh man lelouch is gonna go crazy!!!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Aug 11, 2008 6:34 AM

Jun 2007
Brian333 said:
blablalba

I noticed that too. Its stupid really. Lelouch is supposed to be this brilliant mastermind. He has this huge HAXX character on his side now, yet he only uses him to fight in his mecha.

The creators should spend more time working out the plot, instead of focusing on Kallen's breasts and applying the DBZ effect on mecha. It's getting so hard to take this show seriously >.>
Aug 11, 2008 7:02 AM

May 2008
Oh yes,that was the episode I've been waiting for so long. It suggests a major turn of events in the future...
I'm not very sure who died and who's alive though,we'll have to wait for the next few episodes (the preview gives out a little hint) In this series characters *coughorangecough* have a habit of turning back to life :3

I didn't expect Kallen would be rescued so easily though o_o
Aug 11, 2008 7:15 AM

Nov 2007
Whoa, this is the best episode of the year for me yet

The battles were awesome, Uhm Bradley? What is important to you? XD

So Suzaku fired Fleia, this gives even more reason for Lulu to despise him.
Personally I don't think Nunnally would die that easily, or if she did die then that is the biggest twist of Code Geass yet. Ohh my dearest Sayoko T_T

I feel bad for Lelou, he's not even in the mood to speak in the preview XD

Can't wait for the next ep.
Aug 11, 2008 8:30 AM

Mar 2008
Have you ever thought that maybe the Geass Canceller only worked while V.V. was alive?
Aug 11, 2008 8:57 AM

Feb 2008
Death Note end confirmed.
Aug 11, 2008 9:06 AM
Sep 2007
can't wait for next week's episode.

i wish it won't be a disappointing ending.

so many things to think:

what exactly is Freiya?
why was Marianne with C.C., Charles and V.V. during a scene in the C.C.'s World episode?
what does Anya has to do with lelouch or Code geass?
how this will end?
How lelouch will be for the next episodes?

His life is one sad story, indeed.

Episode was grand, totally loved it.

Aug 11, 2008 9:07 AM

Feb 2008
Wow! That was some episode. =O Well,just as I figured,looks like the black knights are gonna turn on Zero; Thus,he continues to lose everything he loves or cared about. D: Nuuuu! : I kinda suspected the whole 'live on' geass from Suzaku..but...I didn't think he'd use his Freiya. >: I hope Nunally is alive somehow,but the previews show otherwise. o.o Even though the story has gotten way beyond crazy for it having maybe 10 more episodes I think its worth watching.

Awesome episode! ;D Now to wait for Lelouch to kick the crud out of Rolo and a scared out of character C.C and an emo Suzaku!

Veronin said:
Death Note end confirmed.

Yup! Same here. D:
MarydotjpegAug 11, 2008 9:11 AM
Aug 11, 2008 9:21 AM

Apr 2007
Thanatos said:
Have you ever thought that maybe the Geass Canceller only worked while V.V. was alive?

I was under the impression that the Canceler was given to Jeremiah by Bartley and the Geass Directorate rather than by V.V. directly. Also, that would imply that either Rolo has also lost his or that there are other contractors that exist out there who can confer Geass.

Of course, this is assuming things are proceeding in a logical manner in this show.
IriAug 11, 2008 9:24 AM
Aug 11, 2008 9:23 AM
Jul 2018
Thanatos said:

Possibly but the truth is nothing would suggest that.

V.V. is dead and C.C. has lost her powers as a contractor and yet Lelouch and Rolo still retain their geass abilities. The contractors that gave them their powers are effectively gone and yet they still possess them.

So why would Orange's geass canceller suddenly not work?

Nothing we've seen would suggest that.

Edit: bleh, Iri got to it before i did.
Aug 11, 2008 9:36 AM

Oct 2007
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2008 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
List of pretty much confirmed dead people
-Nunnally
-Sayoko
-Asahina
-that adviser bitch

Maybe fucking dead people
-Milly
-Anya
-Gino

what do you think the "betrayal" is in episode 19?
i think its going to be either rolo or suzaku seeking "a way to free this curse"
i think rolo is going to give under the abuse or what not =)

i think lelouch is going to lose leadership of the black knights, now that toudou has received that information from asahina

on a side note WHO ELSE IS FUCKING SAD THAT THERE ARE ONLY 9 MORE EPISODES LEFT OF CODE GEASS SEASON 2??!?!!?!?!?!?!?
Aug 11, 2008 10:05 AM
Mar 2008
actully there are only 7 episodes left and it is sad.
Aug 11, 2008 10:55 AM

Jul 2008
Yay Nunnally is dead! Now we get a frustrating episode of anger and recovery then Epic retribution!

Karen and Kallen are two different names, not just a difference in pronunciation.

I will be very disappointed if it turns out to be a transportation bomb rather then a destructive force. This isn't Macross.

Kallen's Knightmare, not overpowered, overdue! There is another level of power that is coming into the story line I can just feel it. The Emperor is on his way and you just know that he is bringing with him a level unseen yet. Despite the demonstration of awesome, Kallen will be helpless at some point.

I believe that CC will be the only one who will remain at Lelu's side. Only because this is what she said in the beginning. However it's also implied that he will rule the world, much as his father does now. If that is the case then he will need subjects to rule over. Using this concept there is hope for Kallen to survive as she is now, a loyal subject.
Kind regards
Sidoen

Aug 11, 2008 11:22 AM

Jul 2008

1. Does L.L. even remember the geass at that situation?
2. Who would have tought that it could end up like this? Suzaku is NOT immortal with that. In most cases, it would not make any difference.
Aug 11, 2008 12:03 PM
Feb 2008
Aah, great episode, the best ep of r2 easly, would be pritty far up there overall too.
Aug 11, 2008 12:24 PM

Aug 2007
Just one Word: Fantastic!

Plots, Deaths, Battles, everything was there.
If history is to be changed, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed, I must simply laugh!
Aug 11, 2008 12:27 PM

Jun 2008
Oh noooeezzzz. Oh dear,,

The fact that Sayoko was with her makes me suspicious that they could have somehow magically survived, and even if that’s not the case, I doubt that this is the last we’ll hear from her. Who's at fault? Suzaku is the one who pulled the trigger, but the Geass to live from Lelouch is what led to it.

This episode kept me on the edge of my seat though, I loved it. It was great to see Kallen back in action, and Sayoko in her outfit <3 & I'm still confused, about Anya. I'm still debating on how this series might truly end. I have my doubts that C.C. will survive, her supposed wish was originally to die and finally rest in piece, though her real wish isn't so who knows. Meh I hope not, I love her to bits D;

Having said all that, I’m more curious at this point though to see what the Emperor is up to since he appears to be ready to get back into the action.

If Nunanally *is* dead, I wouldn't exactly even blame Nina. This would have never happened if Nina hadn’t developed the FREIJA or if the Black Knights hadn’t attacked Tokyo while Nunnally was there or if Schneizel hadn’t interfered with Suzaku and Lelouch’s reconciliation….the list could go on. This will leave Lulu' in great, despair T__T;

edited ps - I know CC's wish is to be honestly loved, though what she believed and had originally thought was "to die", so, that may indicate she'll have a chance of dying by the end of the series, the poor thing has lived for a long time :| I hope not, though , we'll just have to wait and see.
KitteniaAug 11, 2008 1:52 PM
Aug 11, 2008 12:41 PM

Jul 2008
It's Nina's fault! She is the crazy one who thought she only ever had one friend and then over reacted when that friend killed a buncha Japanese.

CC's wish is to be honestly loved.
Kind regards
Sidoen

Aug 11, 2008 1:19 PM

Jun 2007
Rolo was in another Knightmare already leaving when the bomb went off so it is possible that he survived while Nunnaly and Sayoko didn't. Anyone notice how this mirrors X in so many ways.

Aug 11, 2008 1:27 PM

Mar 2008
Holy shit. I don't know what to think.

That is all.
Aug 11, 2008 1:53 PM

Jun 2007
oh my :o
Aug 11, 2008 2:12 PM

Jun 2007
Nayrael said:

1. Does L.L. even remember the geass at that situation?
2. Who would have tought that it could end up like this? Suzaku is NOT immortal with that. In most cases, it would not make any difference.

Isn't Lulu supposed to be this genious mastermind? Not taking advantage of a brilliant opportunity like this is idiotic.
Aug 11, 2008 2:14 PM

Jan 2008
With this action packed episode I realised R2 has turned into Bleach.

Bleach is shit btw.

Lets not even go into Lelouch's (aka whoever wrote the recent shitty episodes) decision to send Rolo after Nunally.

"Do you love anyone enough to send them your last Rolo?"
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Aug 11, 2008 2:25 PM

May 2008
I'm shocked. Everything for what Lelouch fought... Nunnally is dead. Can't imagine what will be in next episode. But this was masterpiece xD
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1905 by Spyral_Grayson »»
Yesterday, 1:17 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

576 by bubba460z »»
May 28, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PimpToad - Apr 6, 2008

404 by bubba460z »»
May 26, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

306 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.