Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2009 5:43 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh so this was a preview or a "Master Key" for the world of One Piece huh.... I liked it.... yet I know One Piece is not just like that.... It's a really weird way to start but while you get used to it, the manga looks cool for a first draft... I like the concepts it encloses.... Liked the art... it's definitely a different type of art than the one I'm used to.... This chappie had a lot of likable things n_n

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2014 5:31 PM

Aug 2012
Truth be told, this chapter was pretty bad. It's interesting to see all the changes Oda eventually made to the series, especially with Garp but clearly every change Oda made was for the better. Honestly though, I never really liked the beginning of One Piece anyway. The Shanks backstory part was cool but the content outside of that wasn't really good in my opinion.

Overall, I'm glad I read Wanted! I'd rank the stories (from best to worst) like this . . .

I. God's Gift for the Future
II. Monsters
III. Wanted!
IV. Romance Dawn
V. Itsuki yakou

With the first three being worth a read, particular God's Gift. Really loved that one, the other two were enjoyable but there was something special about God's Gift.
Jul 1, 2014 12:43 AM

Jun 2009
For the most part I enjoyed this, Luffy was as fun as ever and that Anne girl kind of reminds me of a prototype for Nami if only in appearance.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 3, 2016 4:11 PM

Jan 2015
Romance Dawn. :D Nice :D
Apr 15, 2019 7:36 AM

Sep 2017
Ston3_FreeN7 said:
For the most part I enjoyed this, Luffy was as fun as ever and that Anne girl kind of reminds me of a prototype for Nami if only in appearance.

I think she really was her prototype , same appearance and similar personnality
yikes

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wanted! Chapter 4 Discussion

rebwaters - Apr 11, 2009

6 by Biisoo »»
Nov 15, 2023 9:22 PM

Poll: » Wanted! Chapter 3 Discussion

rebwaters - Apr 11, 2009

6 by IridescentJaune »»
Sep 3, 2023 3:05 AM

Poll: » Wanted! Chapter 2 Discussion

rebwaters - Apr 11, 2009

11 by IridescentJaune »»
Sep 1, 2023 6:59 PM

» Chapter 4 One Episode TV Animation Confirmed

_MushiRock11_ - Jul 22, 2023

2 by Mcdoclin »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:54 AM

Poll: » Wanted! Chapter 1 Discussion

rebwaters - Apr 10, 2009

11 by CQLLIST »»
Jul 23, 2023 7:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.