Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2009 7:08 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good to see some action again. Good thing Karasu saved, but he became a traitor. I wonder if he'll unplug himself just like Atori did. I'd also like to know, what happened to the other Haruka.
Nov 27, 2009 12:37 AM

Jun 2009
i liked karasu a lot before i know he is future yuu.. damn it.
Apr 24, 2010 8:15 PM

Sep 2009
good fight scene and even thought Karasu turned traitor it don't matter i mean he just wants so protect Haruka :D

Sep 18, 2010 12:54 PM

Sep 2008
Only a fanatical kid like Yuu could become an equally fanatical adult like Karasu...

I bet I was right about Fukurou though! Fukurou = Fujiwara, I'm sure of it!

If there's this much action early on in the series, I can't wait to watch the rest... I wish they would just do some flat out explaining of the events though. I mean, I'm sure everyone's caught the gist of what's going on and supposedly Haruka is the key to protecting La'Cryma or something like that... but I'd like to know why or how she came to be the "Dragon's Torque", why the 'future' ended up the way it did, and why/how they all ended up where they did... "They" being Miho, Yuu, Fujiwara, Ai, and Haruka.

Onward~~
Mar 18, 2013 11:19 AM

May 2012
Another great episode! Especially the fight with the giants and the development wit Haruka and future Yuu! Haruka is back in her own dimension, lets see what trouble she might find here again!
Nov 3, 2013 6:32 PM

Sep 2011
That was a spectacular episode, everything was top notch from the action/animations, the pacing, the story, and all while making me excited to see what comes next.

I only hope this episode is topped later on, seeing how its going back to the regular world next ep ill keep my expectations a bit more stable

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 17, 2014 7:45 PM
Mar 2014
I liked this episode a lot, I'm just hoping that in the next couple of episode Karasu will begin to explain why the future ended up like that and of course what happened to the Haruka of that dimension.
When it comes to finding out why Haruka ends up as the dragon torque I think it will probably only come up in the last few episodes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2014 8:04 AM
Apr 2014
So they had to bring Haruka to the brink of death to let the Dragon Torque materialize or what? If you have quantum technology like that there should be more efficient ways. And I really don't like the dresscode they have in the future, it's way too generic. That's just nitpicking though. Awesome episode.
"Though mountains crack, and ice will thaw

Though walls will fall, to tooth and claw

Though stars will fade, and shadow spread

On the heights we stood, with iron red.

And as they died, they killed the dead.
Sep 8, 2015 6:18 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatching)

Traitor!
Also, awesome battle + music.
Feb 5, 12:16 PM

Jun 2012
Pacing is very slow; it's more like an old novel than an anime TV show.

Not that I mind. There's a lot to take in from each episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 11 Discussion

zao - Jun 24, 2008

12 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Feb 6, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 4 Discussion

zao - Jun 24, 2008

11 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Feb 4, 3:30 PM

Poll: » Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 12 Discussion

Drkness19 - Apr 15, 2009

10 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 24, 2023 3:59 AM

Poll: » Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 8 Discussion

zao - Jun 24, 2008

12 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:56 PM

» Why isn't this anime as popular as Steins Gate?

DrGeroCreation - Apr 8, 2014

10 by TurnipFan »»
Nov 8, 2023 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.