Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2008 8:46 PM
May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, Haruka has a habit of restating the obvious!

H: "Are you Yuu, but 15 years in the future?"
K: "Why do you think that?"

But Karasu already said that in episode one, didn't he? Then later she asks Yuu,

H: "What happen to you? You didn't go home yesterday, did you?"

But Yuu already told her he slept in the park last night. Boy does she (or the script writers) have a short attention span.
Jan 20, 2009 7:56 PM

Oct 2008
gosh, noein is very confusing :S
Sep 19, 2010 12:20 PM

Sep 2008
... The ending just seemed... really weird, somehow. With Karasu taunting Yuu into the spare room. ._.'' And yeah, Haruka's a little oblivious. And if she didn't want him to get the candy she should have stopped him from opening the drawer to begin with, and not waited until he had it already. XD

Yuu's mom is so messed up too... What IS up with his family? Can't believe Haruka couldn't think of anything to do with his shoes to hide them... Though holding them behind her back would've been sufficient, I suppose, if Yuu's mom had any common courtesy and didn't just barge right into a house without saying any greetings to the occupants. o_O
Feb 20, 2011 9:22 AM

Aug 2009
I am seriously loving every minute of this series :D
Mar 27, 2012 1:47 PM

Aug 2009
lmao i didnt think any else realized that. it seemed like a big mistake
Mar 18, 2013 1:08 PM

May 2012
That ending! Nice episode a bit slower but yea there should be another buildup or else it might get a bit weird! Lets see what's next!
May 17, 2014 8:11 PM
Mar 2014
This episode was a nice change from all the action (which I also love), especially seeing Yuu being slight less crazy than usual. It was cool seeing them just hang out and hopefully Haruka will realize just how much Yuu means to her and realize how lost Yuu would be without her.
And damn is Yuu's mom crazy or what? It's a different cray than Yuu, maybe she has a complex about her sister or was abused by her mom the same way she abuses Yuu. Hopefully we find out the answer to her erratic behavior this next episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2014 9:39 AM
Apr 2014
So everyone in Yuu's family has an obsession: the mother with her dead sister, the father with work and the son with Haruka. That's pretty fucked up :p Was nice to see them play together like that. I hope it doesn't foreshadow more tragedy though.
"Though mountains crack, and ice will thaw

Though walls will fall, to tooth and claw

Though stars will fade, and shadow spread

On the heights we stood, with iron red.

And as they died, they killed the dead.
Sep 8, 2015 6:50 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatching)

Yuu's family is pretty messed up. His father is "at work" ... no wonder his mom has issues.
Sep 12, 2015 7:10 PM
Aug 2012
his mother is insane, hope poor Yuu will move from her as fast as he can, she suffocates his life...
Oct 8, 2016 1:08 PM

Feb 2010
Just throw him in with Karasu rofl

May 11, 2017 1:15 AM
Feb 2016
will i think yuu is living a normal life regardless his moms behaver
and throwing yuu in with karasu ....... nice but its not a very smart move ....
and that Karasu character i think he is going to play with yuu and his personality so it develops a little faster

nice episode ..
Osama_RadwanMay 11, 2017 1:18 AM
Dec 23, 2023 10:56 PM

Dec 2022
lmao is this NTR? Haruka is all over Karasu because of how much more dependable and mysterious than he is than Yuu, who is just a childhood friend to her. No wonder this anime is compared to Fantastic Children, if it even has that in common XD

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 11 Discussion

zao - Jun 24, 2008

12 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Feb 6, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 7 Discussion

HaiAlwaysHungry - Mar 14, 2009

9 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Feb 5, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 4 Discussion

zao - Jun 24, 2008

11 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Feb 4, 3:30 PM

Poll: » Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e Episode 12 Discussion

Drkness19 - Apr 15, 2009

10 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 24, 2023 3:59 AM

» Why isn't this anime as popular as Steins Gate?

DrGeroCreation - Apr 8, 2014

10 by TurnipFan »»
Nov 8, 2023 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.