Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2008 10:45 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I... didn't expect a Fushigi Yuugi ending, somehow. So bittersweet, ...

^^; I cried all on my keyboard.
Jan 2, 2009 2:45 PM

Aug 2007
Agree, bittersweet is the best word to describe the ending...
But it kind of makes me wonder about the story of the game...since the diferent endings are all happy... But I guess the anime story may not be completed.
Either way it was a nice anime to watch.
Jan 21, 2009 4:02 PM
Jan 2009
Do you think that they'll make another one?
Or is this the end of Neo Angelique?
Jan 22, 2009 1:08 AM

Jan 2009
I don't think that they will make another season .
Beside the ending was very nice it doesn't need another one (that's my point of view ).

Feb 16, 2009 6:39 AM
Aug 2008
Death-Summoner said:
Agree, bittersweet is the best word to describe the ending...

I would count this ending as pretty darn happy.

Compared to, say, Gilgamesh, much less Texnolyze, this was a very happy ending.
Mar 8, 2009 7:17 PM

Feb 2009
I thought the last episode was going good, I was enjoying it. Then All of a sudden it went south a bit. I wish they would have made the ending a bit more exciting.
Jul 8, 2009 7:43 PM
Jan 2009
If it's not too much to ask I would want at least an OVA to tell them goin bac together. It's not like i don't like it. It's as people say bittersweet. I came so darn close to crying (very rare 4 me). it was wonderful though i always prefer happy endings over cryin and just cruel endings. :)
Aug 27, 2009 5:59 PM

Jul 2007
Yeah an OVA would be cool me thinks. I'm left with mixed feelings....some happy and then some sad at the same time. I liked Nyx. I almost cried too, but I managed to hold up...that was hard. Anyway, I'm just curious about the ending....I'll put it as a spoiler just in case someone who hasn't seen this yet comes across this. ^_~

*******SPOILER ALERT!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS EPISODE YET*******

So, I want to make sure I have this right.....Nyx is dead now right, cause Angelique stabbed him.....and Erwin is actually the higher god or whatever it's called (which I was shocked about as I never would have guessed that). Soooo....my question is....how did Nyx end up sitting on that balcony thingy with with Erwin? Is is just a ghost of him or what? Not sure if that made sense, but hopefully somone knows what I'm getting at...lol.

*******END OF SPOILER*******

Oct 6, 2009 6:32 PM

Oct 2009
This was such a nice anime!!! Such a sad ending though, but I really really liked it. Besides the guys were so incredibly hot LOL. I would highly recommend it for others to watch!!
Nov 5, 2009 9:11 AM

Feb 2009
ShadowPrincess said:
Yeah an OVA would be cool me thinks. I'm left with mixed feelings....some happy and then some sad at the same time. I liked Nyx. I almost cried too, but I managed to hold up...that was hard. Anyway, I'm just curious about the ending....I'll put it as a spoiler just in case someone who hasn't seen this yet comes across this. ^_~

*******SPOILER ALERT!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS EPISODE YET*******

So, I want to make sure I have this right.....Nyx is dead now right, cause Angelique stabbed him.....and Erwin is actually the higher god or whatever it's called (which I was shocked about as I never would have guessed that). Soooo....my question is....how did Nyx end up sitting on that balcony thingy with with Erwin? Is is just a ghost of him or what? Not sure if that made sense, but hopefully somone knows what I'm getting at...lol.

Uh...I'm not completely sure but I don't think he died. I think she was just using the sword and her powers to remove Erbos from Nyx's body but I could be wrong. That's just how I interpreted it.

I loved this anime but the ending wasn't that great IMO. I wish there could've been a little more romance throughout the anime since there was hardly any. I'm also hoping they come out with an OVA of some sort. I was hoping they would find some way to where Angelique wouldn't have to go to the Holy Grounds alone. :/
Nov 8, 2009 10:29 PM

Jul 2009
cheeseball
Mar 30, 2010 7:30 PM

Aug 2009
i honestly hated this ending!!!
Apr 2, 2010 12:39 PM
Oct 2008
i HATEEE this ending too!!!it was...so painful ...she couldn`t see them anymore and all her friends too!!! that`s not fair :[:[:[:[:[:[ i cried a lot `cause of this ending....
Jan 23, 2011 2:53 PM
Jul 2010
ShadowPrincess said:

I don't think Nyx is dead, I think Angie purified him and separated his soul from Erebos's...but that's what I think :) and I wish they would at least make an OVA too!!!! I want to see a happy(er) ending!
Mar 2, 2012 1:43 PM

Jun 2011
Yeah I liked it. It was REALLY SAD for me. Though kinda expected but at the same time it wasn't. It is definatly considered a bittersweet ending for my like Rakuenless said.
Sep 4, 2012 9:55 AM

Feb 2012
Such a nice ending. I actually was hoping in some small way that Rayne, Hyuuga, J.D., Nyx and anyone else like Roche and Bernard might become the Queen's guardians and might be able to go to the holy land with her. But oh well, i guess that wasn't the case.
I'm a Mangaka in training watch me as i make my way to the top!!

Wanted: A sensei to teach me and push me in the right direction for being a mangaka
Jan 31, 2013 10:01 PM

Nov 2011
Well, I guess the ending was okay and she moves on as a guardian/angel. Other than that, the series was dull as hell just like Season 1.

3/10 once again. Damn, I feel like I wasted my time on this. Oh well, it was only 13 episodes.
Mar 15, 2013 8:44 PM

Oct 2008
Boring ending -_-;
Mar 18, 2014 1:35 PM

Feb 2014
i expected the cat will have some power or whatever it is
the ending just left me in.. hmm how should i say it? let's say a completley boring and i was very sad on how it ended at least someone could kiss her :(

you HOT GUYS IN THE ANIME, U SHOULD'VE KISSED HER, U HAD ONE JOB AND MILLION OF CHANCES, but at last it's a "dead end" for me

i can say this anime will take 5/10 at least '-' not of my favorites though very dissapointing

Jul 23, 2016 5:58 PM
Aug 2015
*****THIS COMMENT IS KIND OF A SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE EPISODE YET*****

I'm just wondering, but what did Angelique say in the end to Rayne when he ran after her and she flew away?
Jul 31, 2016 2:41 PM
Jul 2016
All I have to say:
I sobbed on my pillow when I saw the ending. Tho I still recommend it.
Mar 25, 2017 6:09 AM

Apr 2009
I quite like the ending, as it's, for once, sth different than other harem anime endings. The amount of romance is fine for me, I've never been a fan of reverse harem anime, but I 've watched this one because of the art and the seiyuu involved. And it's suprisingly entertaining, for a reverse harem anime, that is. I'ts not as cheesy and the female character has some personality.
Nov 17, 2018 1:01 PM

Sep 2014
Nice Ending. Finally peace reigns in Arcadia and everyone is happy but what made me happy was the fact that jet was recovering as well. Honestly I think Second Age was much better than I expected.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Neo Angelique Abyss Second Age Episode 8 Discussion

formosan - Feb 13, 2009

2 by shiroi-ookami »»
Mar 24, 2017 3:36 PM

Poll: » Neo Angelique Abyss: Second Age Episode 12 Discussion

AbZeroNow - May 25, 2015

0 by AbZeroNow »»
May 25, 2015 10:14 AM

Poll: » Neo Angelique Abyss: Second Age Episode 5 Discussion

AbZeroNow - Nov 11, 2014

0 by AbZeroNow »»
Nov 11, 2014 8:03 PM

Poll: » Neo Angelique Abyss Second Age Episode 6 Discussion

WaterLily - Aug 22, 2008

2 by Zeina10 »»
Mar 17, 2014 1:04 PM

Poll: » Neo Angelique Abyss: Second Age Episode 2 Discussion

gauzewiga - Oct 8, 2013

1 by Zeina10 »»
Mar 17, 2014 8:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.