Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2008 1:33 AM

Mar 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Feb 2, 2009 5:17 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Final stage set.

Looking forward to the final episode, I hope Triela kills Pino.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Sep 27, 2009 3:00 PM

Mar 2009
Great lead-up ep!!! I knew they were gonna end it like that!! But, why??? No, Henrietta?? I mean I know they've got something cooked up for her to, they said her and Biannca were goin somewhere? But, she should be in the main final battle, kinda bougus imo. Idk, maybe she will, or do something ttly epic in the end. Rico was sick this ep!! Can't wait for the last one..Urahara Out!!
Sent with Mal Updater
Apr 20, 2010 10:54 PM

Jul 2009
MrHatandClogs said:
Great lead-up ep!!! I knew they were gonna end it like that!! But, why??? No, Henrietta?? I mean I know they've got something cooked up for her to, they said her and Biannca were goin somewhere? But, she should be in the main final battle, kinda bougus imo. Idk, maybe she will, or do something ttly epic in the end. Rico was sick this ep!! Can't wait for the last one..Urahara Out!!
Sent with Mal Updater

Henrietta and Bianca are probably going to be in the final battle with Franca and Franco as that battle hasnt even begun yet, as for triela she is probably going to either kill or capture Pinochio in the current battle; however, with as alte as it is in the anime it is also possible that some of the girls will die in the upcoming episode, though even if that happens the remaining girls will defeat franca/franco/christiano/pinochio.
kg-san said:

Asu you're still a fragile flower... But its ok cause you're a beautiful flower!

花火花火花火 :D:D:D
Feb 15, 2012 1:10 AM

Sep 2011
GO TRIELA! I BELIEVE IN YOU! >:D
Apr 5, 2012 1:55 PM
Jul 2009
Pfft... I like Pino, Franca, and Franco better.

This season, the girls just come off as little brats who want too much attention from their advisers.
Nov 20, 2012 5:54 PM

Aug 2012
ConfusedPerson said:

This season, the girls just come off as little brats who want too much attention from their advisers.

I kind of agree with you. I still like the girls, but Pino, Franca, and Franco I like a lot as well. I hope nobody dies.
Aug 3, 2014 2:57 PM

Jun 2014
anthony59237 said:
ConfusedPerson said:

I kind of agree with you. I still like the girls, but Pino, Franca, and Franco I like a lot as well. I hope nobody dies.
I hope nobody dies too.
Sep 6, 2014 4:01 PM

May 2012
Great action and pacing, let's see what the last episode will offer us!
Oct 23, 2014 9:15 AM

Aug 2013
Triela vs Pino. I can't help but yell MORTAL KOMBAT!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Oct 26, 2014 9:37 AM
Jun 2013
well I give it to pino at least he remorsful unlike rico and the bellhop.Though again it makes no sense that hes hesitating when he was about to kill the one little girl who as nice to him with ease. Its been months and noone has cleaned up this house. All right big fight next. Cant wait to see pino bite it.
souledge94Oct 26, 2014 9:47 AM
Jan 14, 2016 9:17 PM

Sep 2012
UserDeleted said:

Not like its any different compared to the manga.
Feb 14, 2017 2:59 PM
Aug 2014
Having a bit of trouble understanding why everyone is rooting for the brainwashed cyborg who is working for a dictatorship with no free will of her own over a guy with a similar back-story who without brainwashing chose to defend his "father's" life.
Jul 6, 2017 1:57 AM

Feb 2016
There is a reason why there is so much investment on the Padania and on the Public Welfare Agency, there is no righteous side, you can no more justify the FRF's actions anymore than the Public Welfare Agency using little children to do dirty assassination work.

So in saying that, while I am far more fonder of Henrietta and Triela than Pino, I also feel sympathetic for Pino's weakness. These decisions will definitely come back to haunt him. He had the chance of taking out two very expensive dangerous targets that are actively on their heels and faltered. The agency would definitely be shaken up in that scenario, giving them ample time to regroup, strategise to combat these cyborgs, deal with infighting in the Milan group etc.

However, Pino, given his upbringing turned out a lot better than Ladd Russo. Ladd Russo would've fked things up, Triela would've been mincemeat on the patio.
Cloud_IllusionJul 6, 2017 2:02 AM
Nothing can happen until you swing the bat.
Dec 17, 2018 11:41 PM

Mar 2016
Ok now, this episode is more like the kind I like. Not much scene-jumping and more straightforward events. The bridge bombing was great...

But what I'm looking forward to the most is Triella VS Pino!
Oct 10, 2019 8:45 AM

Oct 2012
Dammit, just when it's getting really good

Looks like Pino is overwhelmed by numbers a bit too much
"Signature removed"
Aug 18, 2022 2:34 PM

Jan 2020
Triela vs Pinocchio round two. Guess I shouldn't be all that surprised this season focused on her seeing as she is the main character in the promotional art. I just feel like, instead of expanding the series and developing everything they chose to focus on really random events.

I'm mostly just excited I'm almost done with this.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Nov 17, 2022 3:12 AM

Jul 2015
Ngl even though I expect Pino to die, I'm kinda rooting for him more as he seems remorseful for his actions (shooting the little girl) compared to our adorable cyborgs assasins.

Dec 11, 2022 5:47 PM
Mar 2019
Triella reliving her defeat, seems she's ready to avenge it.
Bring it on!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gunslinger Girl -Il Teatrino- Episode 2 Discussion

cyruz - Jan 20, 2008

41 by freXampl »»
Jan 26, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Gunslinger Girl -Il Teatrino- Episode 10 Discussion

Ranivus - Jun 19, 2008

27 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Dec 11, 2022 10:07 PM

Poll: » Gunslinger Girl -Il Teatrino- Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ranivus - Jun 19, 2008

66 by bushman66 »»
Dec 11, 2022 5:51 PM

Poll: » Gunslinger Girl -Il Teatrino- Episode 11 Discussion

Ranivus - Jun 19, 2008

16 by bushman66 »»
Dec 10, 2022 7:36 PM

Poll: » Gunslinger Girl -Il Teatrino- Episode 9 Discussion

Ranivus - Jun 18, 2008

19 by bushman66 »»
Dec 6, 2022 5:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.