Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2008 5:27 PM

Oct 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
NOBU AND NANA MOMENT ;.;. it really makes me so hapy to see them together,and at the same time so depressed. I still can't get shin's words out of my head "Steal Hachi back!" but obviously nobu and hachi just arent going to end up together.

we're getting closer to finding about hte accident, i hope :3

and yay! hachi is living with nana again... temporarily. Takumi needs to be a decent husband and call hachi sometimes :\
Jan 25, 2009 1:00 PM

Nov 2008
Probably Nana is underestimating the pressure coming soon from the reporters etc. But let her be happy as long as possible!
Shion is a mystery for me. Was she sleeping with her child? Is she connected to Yasu somehow other than being the FC head? Anyway, BLAST are lucky that they have so trustful fans like Mai and Shion.
Nana looked really happy when she was let to play the guitar on stage. We have not heard of this wish of hers before, had we? As for me, it's a little, but nice character development.

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Oct 12, 2009 5:35 PM

Apr 2009
Even though it was only for a moment, I loved seeing Nobu and Hachi holding hands.

*sighs*

Takumi /really/ doesn't deserve her.

Jun 28, 2012 2:01 PM

Jul 2010
Maan. I've learned to accept Takumi, but since he and Hachi aren't the best right now, seeing her and Nobu together really broke my resolve. Hachi's still so sad and reflective around him, but it loooks like Nobu's moved on. That makes me depressed and happy at the same time lol.

I'm really scared as to what's going to happen though. It's true that Hachi doesn't have the joy she had before, but that's to be expected with all the crazy stuff going on. I just hope she doesn't find out about Takumi's lovers... That would put her in a horrible slump.
I'm worried about Nana too. She seems to be better with Hachi coming and everyone caring for her, but she still isn't her usual confident self at times.

*sigh* NANA is really sad sometimes. :/
Jan 7, 2017 2:21 PM

Jan 2016
What tragedy? WHAT FUCKING TRAGEDY?
Jan 1, 2018 3:22 PM
Nov 2015
At this point I've already been spoiled over which tragedy it is, unfortunately.

Hachi and Nana together again is so hearthwarming <3
Sep 13, 2018 2:26 PM

Feb 2013
Hachi went to see Nana, sweet!
Poor Reira, she really loves Shin.
Jun 21, 2021 7:11 AM
Jun 2021
first of all i'm so happy that nobu and nana can talk to each other again. i wish they would have held hands longer....
nana and hachi will live together again for a while, and that makes me happy too.
on the other hand shin worries me more and more. and what tragedy ???
May 24, 12:06 PM

Apr 2016
Yay! the Nanas together as it should be!

The cover art was great too!
Yasu was cute with his answer about the bet with Shin.
Shion truly got a daddy, but it got me thinking it might be someone that has already been showed.

*ignores the tragedy mention*
What a good chapter ^_^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana Chapter 27 Discussion

ichiban_alex - May 4, 2017

3 by dreamingneon »»
Sep 15, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Nana Chapter 26 Discussion

4 by dreamingneon »»
Sep 11, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Nana Chapter 25 Discussion

r053_ - Apr 15, 2018

3 by dreamingneon »»
Sep 11, 1:07 AM

» Is there any way to convince an author to continue their work?

00002019 - Jul 28, 2013

12 by RobertBobert »»
Sep 3, 6:50 AM

Poll: » Nana Chapter 22 Discussion

3 by dreamingneon »»
Aug 29, 1:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.