Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 8:57 AM

Dec 2021
We're definitely in the endgame now, with this episode kicking off the final volume of the manga. Oh well, at least Rin got a shopping trip out of that whole ordeal that happend in the beginng of the episode, which was basically a one-time get out of jail free card for Eiji lol.

It was a pretty sweet clothes-shopping episode, all things considered. The whole beach scene was adorable, though I'm not sure if it's just cute or an early sign of schizophrenia. Was also nice to catch up with Ayaka after so long.

Just one more episode to go...

Sep 12, 8:57 AM

May 2020
Rin wasn’t getting mad over nothing last episode lol, I mean this guy talked straight up ten mins with her little sis and still couldn’t figure out she wasn’t actually Rin, until little sis made it obvious. Though hey, he made it up for it with that sweet little date. Still one must always be wary when trying things out in a mall, I mean think what would happen when you get billed for thousands just for fun lol. Btw fun aside, I liked their conversation at sea-shore. Eiji finally knows the entire harem is just one girl in the end xD

At this point though, it feels like these two are already a good and sweet family. Should be making sense as well, given the drastic amounts of development we’ve seen through the entire course of this series. One last play, and one last episode next week. I think we’re anyways pretty close to the last few bunch of chapters, so yeah, looking forward to that end next time.
Sep 12, 9:35 AM

Apr 2016
Hey i was wondering if they gonna bring this to some sort of a final conclusion, you know the Senpai telling Rin he indeed loves all of her, as all of the "personalities" are, well, her, so that was nice to see, a touching moment between the two.

Next week finale.
Sep 12, 9:42 AM

Feb 2019
One of my fave things about Giji harem is how we’ve literally watched Eiji and Rin grow up in front of our eyes. We’ve gone from them just hanging out at lunch time at school, to Eiji being able to drive and pick her up for dates, planning dates out, being direct about his feelings etc etc. It’s been such a satisfying experience.

Absolutely adored the start of the ep with Eiji picking Rin up and the all day acting session. He might be dating regular Rin, but there’s still a bunch of other personalities he hasn’t confessed to so it was cute seeing him straight up say “I love every version of Rin” they’re so freaking cute, that beach scene was everything.

Taking Aya and Rin to school was also really cute! Eiji’s truly leaned into the college boyfriend role and I love that for him. Sometimes I can’t tell who’s older between Aya and Rin tho because of how much Aya teases her big sister 😂 I’d love to hear Rin’s singing one day.

Having Eiji as a relationship consultant for the film project is actually a great way to end the season next week because it’ll be like a culmination of everything Eiji has learnt since the start of the series. Can’t wait, but at the same time don’t want it to end
Marinate1016Sep 12, 10:43 AM
Sep 12, 9:53 AM

Jul 2017
Eiji calling Rin...but that her sister Ayaka took her call instead to promote an anime movie she wants to watch, she surely took the chance to expose her own older sister by his request, though he's quite the gentleman to keep her all taken care of.

Rin taking Eiji's confession and thinking that it's separate from the real person herself, it's clear why she's fuming towards him, even if she gives into his requests, like being in his car since he just got his license, and making sure that she is safe first and foremost, although her acting teases come and go as per the usual banter aside from being carsick. It's literally the date thereafter with Rin donning casual clothing as close to a school uniform as possible, and the furniture store like a married couple's act with Tsundere-chan that Eiji gets all flustered.

The competition at water's edge may have been steep, but Eiji finally cracked his senses to realize that he's truly in love with Rin, as much as she does towards him in her many characters. And though the day's happenings have been fun but tiring, that's all service for Rin as Eiji ensures that he took care of her from day to night. Even alongside Ayaka, she's just as funny of a younger sister who compliments her older sister unabashedly.

The drama club wanting to participate in a short film contest by producing a romance flick, asking Eiji about his date with Rin, unfortunately doesn't reap any rewards, and she has to be contacted to get input for their story.

The story's in Rin's control, how would she and the drama club control the narrative?
Sep 12, 9:58 AM

Jul 2016
Angel Jewel has no right to be as hype as it is. I mean, an idol thief who can shoot eye lasers? Can we get a spinoff OVA of an in-universe episode of that please?

Looks like Tsundere-chan ended up being the biggest baka that day.
Sep 12, 10:15 AM

Mar 2021
Even when angry Rin is adorable. I kinda want Angel Jewel to become a real show especially if it has an Idol that can shoot lasers from her eyes.
Sep 12, 11:07 AM

May 2008
It's ending! Are you ready? I dont think I'm .-.

Why a jewel thief who can shoot a laser cutter from her left eye wants to be a idol? #Realquestions

Poor Senpai, he just wanted her to know that's no need for "other girls" or even a "harem" at all: Rin is the only girl to him...But the others "personalities" dont reacted so well, its fair after all that years at school they also deserve some love! xD

I'm glad with most of the adaption from the manga. Sure, for some reason they stole us the confession, and the kiss, but the anime adds so much: The way Rin laughs sounds so cute!

Sep 12, 11:32 AM
Aug 2024
Wait, so this is equivalent to beginning the final volume of the manga? Well, there goes any chance of a season 2.

But more seriously I have to agree with the assessment in prior comments; the development in this show has been great for the characters; to see Eiji go from just enjoying the shtick as friendly banter between the two of them to really appreciating Rin as a person and wanting to know the “real” her, the framing was great- he was basically saying he’s mature enough to, well, “love Rin for Rin” and he didn’t need the characters he enjoyed anymore… but she was still ok with the shtick because it wasn’t just “something she did” she saw the characters as part of her too.

I picked up this show purely by chance because the idea of a “harem anime that wasn’t actually a harem” sounded intriguing, and pretty funny, and I’m glad I did.

(Side note- Kind of sad no more crunchyroll comments where I can do my old shtick of posting jokes/skits here and there in response to specific moments so we could all share a good laugh, definitely a couple moments like that in this show. But I’m happy I can still discuss the episode here at least)

Overall, the story we saw has been great, and since it’s pretty much a given there’s no season 2, I can only hope that the ending we get next week will end the show satisfyingly for all of us… especially since a satisfying ending in anime is a rarity these days. However, In keeping with the rules I won’t speculate on next episode.

Again, enjoyable episode, and as a whole, been a great series.
Sep 12, 11:55 AM

May 2019
For a minute I thought Eiji was not going to realize that he was speaking to Rin's sister at the beginning there and even though he figured out who he was talking to it looks like the little sister got to see the anime movie she wanted to watch.

It was nice that both Rin and Eiji confessed to each other (finally) and they're officially going steady. On that note it looks like Eiji (and probably Rin) will go over the buildup of their relationship in the finale to assist Eiji's friend in his movie.
Alfredo-SauceSep 12, 5:37 PM
Sep 12, 12:37 PM
Jul 2024
Everytime Eiji interacts with Rin and her sister my normally low blood sugar shoots up to...
Sep 12, 2:08 PM

Jan 2024
Really loved this episode. The "rejection" hurt Rin more than expected. Now angry Rin tries to make Eiji fall not just for her but every personality of her.
"But they are all part of me"
_in angry face
That was sooo cute...
She spend the entire date acting like
Imp-chan and Tsundere-chan and finally made Eiji say he liked everyone. That beach scene with Tsundere-chan was beautiful.
"I love every version of you"..
Harem ending best ending.

Ayaka parts were very cute. I thought he would have never realised it was Ayaka on the phone unless she told him. Also her teasing Rin is very fun to watch.

Only one more episode to go😭😭
From where I will get my weekly sweetness dose.
I am not ready to let my bestest girl and cutest couple go😭😭
WaterMageSep 12, 9:39 PM
Sep 12, 2:15 PM

Jul 2022
Poor Kitahama, haha. Rin left me really puzzled in this episode with her wanting him to give the same attention to her other "versions" as he does to her. If I remember correctly, she wanted the exact opposite before, haha. Anyway, it was fun and sweet to see them on the date as usual, and I’m glad that Kitahama is taking it seriously. You can really tell before, Rin had to take the lead, but since the confession, it's clear that he’s stepping up too.
Sep 12, 3:03 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Part of me is going to die inside once this is over

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Sep 12, 4:30 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Super cute phone call at the start of the episode, Eiji really thought that was Nanakura for a while lol, but I guess we have seen her act like a baby before so it’s not out of the question. That magical girl show sounds kinda epic tho, jewel thief plus she wants to be an idol, maybe she’s stealing jewels to raise money for her idol efforts lol. But as cute as Ayaka is, this wasn’t even the cutest part of the episode, that goes to the entire date between Eiji and Nanakura, and also some of the pseudo harem lol, that really made it a unique date and also made for some really great moments, the beach scene was so damn good. So I guess trying to dump Nanakura’s other selves wasn’t the right move, because now Eiji has to love them all lol, but honestly this is the best outcome for a show about a girl who’s an entire harem in one.

It’s also cool that Eiji can drive now, it not only opened up the things that he and Nanakura can do together, it also made for some new fun antics, we saw this pretty fast with Nanakura’s car sick act, as well as Ayaka singing along to that anime song as Eiji drove her to school, that’s basically me but my song would probably have 10 more minutes on it and I wouldn’t be able to finish it before getting out unfortunately lol, this was a very cute bit tho. And at the end we got teased with the plot for the final episode which involves Nanakura helping out Eiji’s pal in writing a romance script, sounds like it will be a fun one, I’m not ready for this show to end because it’s absolutely one of my favorites this season but it’s been such a great show so far, looking forward to seeing where they leave us off with the golden couple.
Sep 12, 5:51 PM
Jul 2024
Where in Japan or the USA for that matter do you find streets that empty in the day in a clearly LARGE city. The only time I saw streets that clear in Clearwater, Fl. OR anywhere within 40 miles of DFW, Texas was at 3AM! Truly we have slipped into straight Fantasy here!!
Sep 12, 5:55 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to Trivia-man-Frank
Wait, so this is equivalent to beginning the final volume of the manga? Well, there goes any chance of a season 2.

But more seriously I have to agree with the assessment in prior comments; the development in this show has been great for the characters; to see Eiji go from just enjoying the shtick as friendly banter between the two of them to really appreciating Rin as a person and wanting to know the “real” her, the framing was great- he was basically saying he’s mature enough to, well, “love Rin for Rin” and he didn’t need the characters he enjoyed anymore… but she was still ok with the shtick because it wasn’t just “something she did” she saw the characters as part of her too.

I picked up this show purely by chance because the idea of a “harem anime that wasn’t actually a harem” sounded intriguing, and pretty funny, and I’m glad I did.

(Side note- Kind of sad no more crunchyroll comments where I can do my old shtick of posting jokes/skits here and there in response to specific moments so we could all share a good laugh, definitely a couple moments like that in this show. But I’m happy I can still discuss the episode here at least)

Overall, the story we saw has been great, and since it’s pretty much a given there’s no season 2, I can only hope that the ending we get next week will end the show satisfyingly for all of us… especially since a satisfying ending in anime is a rarity these days. However, In keeping with the rules I won’t speculate on next episode.

Again, enjoyable episode, and as a whole, been a great series.
@Trivia-man-Frank Hey my friend, I guess a few of us refugees made it over here. Curse CR executives for a really STUPID decision. Enjoying this show, but actually, Summer has been good for Rom Coms.
Sep 12, 6:00 PM
Aug 2024
Reply to Sheol01
@Trivia-man-Frank Hey my friend, I guess a few of us refugees made it over here. Curse CR executives for a really STUPID decision. Enjoying this show, but actually, Summer has been good for Rom Coms.
@Sheol01

Its a slow process getting adjusted around here, but fingers crossed I run into more Crunchyroll Comment section "refugees" over time; really miss the old gang.

EDIT: oops; almost forgot- great to see you again, hope to "see" you around the forum

Oh, almost forgot about this episode:

As funny as the phone scene at the beginning was, I'm sorry but I have to ask: does his phone have a bad receiver or something? He's met both sisters so you'd think he could distinguish their voices over the phone.

(it was still a funny scene; but I have to ask)
Trivia-man-FrankSep 12, 6:03 PM
Sep 12, 6:22 PM

May 2017
Reply to Sheol01
Where in Japan or the USA for that matter do you find streets that empty in the day in a clearly LARGE city. The only time I saw streets that clear in Clearwater, Fl. OR anywhere within 40 miles of DFW, Texas was at 3AM! Truly we have slipped into straight Fantasy here!!
This is because most of what was shown was him driving on streets that were designed to be hostile to cars. They are barely wide enough for two vehicles to pass each other and the driver has to be constantly on the look out for pedestrians and bicyclists who both also use the road. Now when he was on the road with clearly marked lanes, that was a bit unrealistic. Those and the wide 4+ lane roads is where all the traffic is funneled to. I've seen many traffic jams on those roads on Google Street View. In general, the US designs its street network to facilitate fast vehicle speeds for all road types, even ones in residential areas and ones that dead end. This encourages people to drive which fills up the streets with vehicles.
Sep 13, 12:47 AM
Jul 2023
It's adorable to see Tsundere-chan being assertive then breaking character later on.
Sep 13, 1:25 AM

Nov 2013
Cute cute cute. Can't believe it's already almost over. Gonna resume manga eventually. As I've heard, this will be a full adaptation but they apparently skipped stuff (as expected), and the manga can be read quickly so why not...

My top 3 best couple.
Sep 13, 7:46 AM
May 2020
cant go wrong with a car date
Sep 13, 9:15 AM

Jun 2015
oh my god that was such a cute episode /cries
IMP-CHAN WAS SO BEAUTIFUL
and finally an episode dedicated to Tsundere-chan

one last episode... watching anime couples makes me die inside
Sep 13, 9:36 AM
Sep 2021
Rin & Eiji spending more time with each other, going on dates & planning their future as well.
Sep 13, 12:23 PM
Mar 2015
Our gril is his gril no matter who she is playing
Sep 13, 12:43 PM

Mar 2022
This has probably been my favourite show this season and will most definitely be on my rewatchable list. Love it when i have had a carp day, always makes me smile :D
Sep 13, 1:21 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to Stealth46
This is because most of what was shown was him driving on streets that were designed to be hostile to cars. They are barely wide enough for two vehicles to pass each other and the driver has to be constantly on the look out for pedestrians and bicyclists who both also use the road. Now when he was on the road with clearly marked lanes, that was a bit unrealistic. Those and the wide 4+ lane roads is where all the traffic is funneled to. I've seen many traffic jams on those roads on Google Street View. In general, the US designs its street network to facilitate fast vehicle speeds for all road types, even ones in residential areas and ones that dead end. This encourages people to drive which fills up the streets with vehicles.
@Stealth46 You should see our Traffic Jams. They are legendary. Still that looked like a huge urban area, but no cars. Reminded me of something I saw recently. It was an old, old rerun of the live-action cop show CHIPS from the 70s. It showed Highways near LA & San Diego nearly desreted during the day, too. I laughed my Arse off. California traffic is the WORST in the USA, even back then!
Sep 13, 5:55 PM

Jul 2023
This is of their better episodes. Most of it is a continuous scene rather than discrete scenes that make it a torture watch.

I just had to laugh at the wheels turning in the wrong direction. My goodness!
Sep 14, 3:29 AM
Oct 2019
I love every version of Rin.
well said brother.
Sep 14, 5:46 AM
Jul 2019
Man i cant stop smiling while watching this
Sep 14, 10:14 AM
Sep 2016
Wait, I just realise this. We're already on EP 11 huh!? So that means they wouldn't be adapting the entire manga, since the last EP wouldn't be able to cover the last "arc" of the manga.
And yet, the last "arc" on its own won't be long enough to justify another season.
So how do they intend to do abt this ? I guess this will become another YagaKimi or Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, where the 1st SE of the anime adaptations couldn't cover the entire manga, and the remaining materials are not long enough to be adapted into another season, huh!?

PS: Well, I did say the last "arc", but it wasn't really "the last", since it's actually the only arc of the series ever. Moreover, the said "arc" itself has technically been already started this EP anyways.

PPS: That being said, maybe they can cram the last few contents from the manga into a 1 or 2 OVAs, maybe? Or a movie, if they wan't to stretch it out a bit into a more serious romance drama (yes, the last "arc" has much more serious and focused tone than the rest).
uncleqrowSep 14, 10:22 AM
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Sep 14, 11:03 AM

Jun 2017
rin suffering from multiple personality disorder finally lmao
Sep 15, 12:19 AM
Mar 2021
Antes o problema era a ``obsessão´´ dele pelas multipersonalidade da Rin, e veja agora, ela não consegue mais sair dos personagens LOL
Não acredito que a obra vai finalizar inteira em apenas uma temporada... Olhando pelo lado bom, nós não ficaremos com um final em aberto aparentemente, mas sentirei saudades :(
Sep 15, 2:31 AM
Jan 2018
Only 1 more episode of Hayami Saori 😭
Sep 15, 3:45 AM

Jun 2021
this guy talked straight up ten mins with her little sis and still couldn’t figure out she wasn’t actually Rin, until little sis made it obvious.

Yeah. Nice, instead, that he already had his own driving license. And i enjoyed the entire Tsundere part.
Sep 15, 12:31 PM
Jan 2022
i thought they would kiss on the beach y they didn't man😓😓.. but honestly need a seperate series based on the cute sis man I can watch her whole day she is such a pookie ❤️
Sep 15, 12:48 PM

Oct 2017
Nice date for them. Ayaka chan so adorable. Pre op scene with Ayaka was amusing. Just one last episode to go.
Sep 16, 10:26 PM
Oct 2018
Seemed kind of like a filler episode, not much plot development. I still enjoyed it though. Will be sad to see it end.
Sep 17, 7:17 AM

Mar 2008
Was all pretty cute. A lot went on in this ep in a way.
Sep 28, 7:25 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn Eiji can drive. Once again lil sis stole my heart with her appearance here, wake up call, the sing a song part. Adorable. But then again fricking love triangle actually means, that Rin others side chara, doing all the competition to make Eiji realize the importance of giji harem. No need to left it aside, just take it with all your might....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 29, 5:11 PM

Dec 2022
Cute and wholesome episode
Oct 9, 3:51 AM
Dec 2022
Eiji's decision to dedicate himself to Rin causes Rin to struggle on how to tell apart her real feelings amongst the few personalities that have interacted with Eiji.
3 hours ago

Jul 2022
Thus far, the acting club has only made stage plays. However, this time, they are trying for the first time to make a short film with romance as it's theme. As a reference, they will use the love story of Rin and Eiji. But, will the story be completely based on RinEiji's story?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 19

140 by KingNotSkilled »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FadesHandle - Sep 5

50 by KingNotSkilled »»
Yesterday, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 22

76 by KingNotSkilled »»
Yesterday, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Aug 15

116 by KingNotSkilled »»
Yesterday, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 8

85 by KingNotSkilled »»
Oct 18, 10:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.