Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
A festival and music collaboration?! They're going all out with this.

That aside, we got quite a bit of advertising and festival mood added to this episode. Expectations are high but I'm glad to see all the main cast united together under one goal. A lot of "guest Youtubers" making appearances as well. Feels like they tried to gather as many as characters together this episode.
Aug 26, 6:58 AM

Feb 2020
Funny festival as I expected, but all that craziness surprised me a bit, hehe. Those collabs were hilarious.

Nice idol performance. Good job, Mayonaka Punch!

Also, Masaki landed a pretty brutal looking punch at the end, lol. That had to hurt.

SerafosAug 26, 9:28 PM
Aug 26, 7:02 AM

Nov 2021
Lol, it's like watching an idol anime.
Aug 26, 7:27 AM

Dec 2021
I felt like Live off of three Garlic Z's or whatever those are this episode, because what the hell did I just watch...

One second I'm watching Misaki beat the shit out of this obsessed fan for turning the power off, and the next is MayoPan making this an idol anime.... xD

Aug 26, 8:41 AM

May 2023
this anime always makes me laugh, there are so many funny moments lmao, all the characters that are suddenly introduced are also fun to watch.

it's a pity that Fuu can't collaborate with the youtuber she likes, and the moment where Masaki punches the Yandere fan's face lol.

and well as usual this type of anime there must be a moment where suddenly they become Idols, I wonder what made Masaki suddenly like confusion at the end.

MayoPan also released their latest MV "Night Diver"
https://youtu.be/EbFjnm9jE8E?si=g2f8_dVcth-26Bf5

Aug 26, 8:43 AM

Jul 2017
MayoPan starring in the TSUMA FES Extreme collab event and its eccentric person of the Stream God TSUMA-shi, as well as other streamers...but missing the Outside Kids which Fu greatly anticipated but are a no-show. It's a full-blown show with sponsors and the like, and they're not sparing any effort in making the event a success, though it can be deafening to some like Fu. The last-minute show of the Outside Kids showing up and confessing to Tokage is so wild, as well as Ichigo leaving the stage for the moment to get ingredients for Mapo Tofu...and making almond tofu instead, and Live just going wild and drunk from the sponsor condiment.

With Live being half-conscious and drunk, Masaki keeps her in check with the other vampires, though that moment on lasted for quite a short while before a blackout caused the event to be stopped. Fearing a water leak, Masaki drags Plumb Wrong Logic to fix the leak, and with MayoPan going on stage to sing their song regardless of the intent, it had to the estranged Outside Kids fan to break that circuitry, and Masaki doing the background work to restore order.

All in all, a resounding success for MayoPan and everyone involved.
Aug 26, 8:55 AM
Aug 2021
This episode was so good. Watching the shitshow going on with the idol performance in the background was so funny.
Aug 26, 9:00 AM

Mar 2021
What a crazy festival that was, nothing seemed to go smoothly except for Mayonaka Punch's performance at the end and that was amazing.
Aug 26, 9:15 AM

Feb 2019
Ahhh my lesbian vampires are idols now, thank you PA works 😭 bat shit(pun intended) crazy episode as usual, but even funnier with all the antics going on in the background. Tsuma fes was both a nightmare and a huge success for the girls lol

Tokage don’t use your powers on stage challenge(IMPOSSIBLE) I thought Yuki would damn near jump on stage at that point, but she was too busy being distracted by the yandere Sidebrah stan sitting next to her. Mayopan need some fans that dedicated because being willing to go to jail and disrupting the power system of an event so your faves win is crazy.

Actually shocked the hell out of me when Masaki punched the sidebrah stan, but she needed it lmao and it set up that great performance at the end from everyone. May not have gone perfectly, but Mayopan definitely gained a lot of fans and some clout from this event

This week’s end card is so good too
Marinate1016Aug 26, 9:57 AM
Aug 26, 10:13 AM
Jul 2024
What the Hell? ROFLMAO. Every thing that could go wrong did go wrong! Typical. I hope they got a lot more followers out of this mess. CR didn't sub the song.
Aug 26, 10:20 AM

Nov 2023
Very good collaboration fun festival.

Many humourous streamers were present there, infront of them our girls showed a great performance

I loved their costume very much.
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Aug 26, 10:32 AM
Jun 2023
Mayonaka Punch is one of those anime where you can sit back and just enjoy, great episode!
Aug 26, 10:37 AM

Feb 2014
I had a lot of fun watching this episode. The Tsuma Fes turned out to be a trainwreck and a big success story all in one.

Seeing how the Mayonaka Punch girls got on in their respective challenges always provided a good amount of laughter, especially with Live going on stage shortly after downing those energy drinks containing garlic. Trying to make sure no one figured out her vampire powers on stage was ambitious, but was worth it, even for only a few seconds before the challenge ended.

Masaki was a stand out for me in this episode with her dedication in making sure Mayonaka Punch was successful. when the power went out, she rose up to take on the Outside Kids Yandere fangirl. who was sabotaging the power supply and got into a fight with her, which she won with a beautifully animated right hook to the Yandere fan's face. Thanks to that, she restored the power and helped to make Mayonaka Punch's idol song become a big hit.

Once again, I wish more people were watching this series as it has provided so much entertainment that always puts a smile on my face. =)
Aug 26, 12:25 PM
Aug 2022
I wonder if Masaki's gonna feel left out having to stay behind the scenes with everything
Aug 26, 1:06 PM
May 2016
NezuSwallowtail_ said:
this anime always makes me laugh, there are so many funny moments lmao, all the characters that are suddenly introduced are also fun to watch.

it's a pity that Fuu can't collaborate with the youtuber she likes, and the moment where Masaki punches the Yandere fan's face lol.

and well as usual this type of anime there must be a moment where suddenly they become Idols, I wonder what made Masaki suddenly like confusion at the end.

MayoPan also released their latest MV "Night Diver"
https://youtu.be/EbFjnm9jE8E?si=g2f8_dVcth-26Bf5

I think she is gonna feel like jealous because everyone gets to be in the spotlight but her
Aug 26, 1:09 PM
May 2016
Phantom_373 said:
I wonder if Masaki's gonna feel left out having to stay behind the scenes with everything

that's my bet,I think its gonna be like in Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai
Aug 26, 1:16 PM
May 2022
Masaki knocked the bricks off her
Aug 26, 1:19 PM
Sep 2023
Feel like this show has hit the point where it's not funny enough to justify the amount of time it's spending on Sitcom. Getting rather bored.
Aug 26, 2:17 PM
Jun 2024
My prediction is that Mayopan will reach 1 million in the final, but I wonder what will happen after that.
1- Masaki has all her blood drained because of a deal she made with a vampire.
2- Masaki gives a little blood and cute ending.

I hope Masaki, who clings to a final goal while on the verge of suicide and receives a lot of character development along the way, will have a logical ending.
Aug 26, 2:57 PM
Nov 2023
Can_q said:
My prediction is that Mayopan will reach 1 million in the final, but I wonder what will happen after that.
1- Masaki has all her blood drained because of a deal she made with a vampire.
2- Masaki gives a little blood and cute ending.

I hope Masaki, who clings to a final goal while on the verge of suicide and receives a lot of character development along the way, will have a logical ending.

Given how much Live is crushing on Masaki I’m sure she has no intention of sucking her dry! A good slurp regularly is better than a one-off binge meal…
Aug 26, 3:18 PM

Dec 2013
This episode was so much fun, I can't get enough of Ichiko having such a serious look full of pride and she screws it up by misreading, the performance reminded me of Zombie Land Saga and how much I miss those goofballs.
Aug 26, 3:46 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
The youtuber fest in on and with it came a lot of instances.

Fu not being able to sing due to stage fright, Ichiko msitaking kanjis in a strange way not really translatable to English, Tokage completely forgetting to not use her powers and generating a clash with sudden unrequited love and Live being so high on "energy drink" to not be able to put her feet on the ground (literally). Even Yuki was affected by this in the second part but the episode was saved by Masaki pulling a fist fight with that one random goth girl and an insert song which could have been better performed to be honest.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Aug 26, 4:14 PM

Jul 2022
It was an entertaining festival. Although MayoPan had a somewhat rough start, the one who had the worst experience was poor Fu, who froze up and couldn't sing, and then saw Tokage receive a confession from the Outside Kids.

Masaki was the MVP, helping to keep everything under control. I just hope nothing serious happens with that obsessed fan of the Outside Kids, who might blame Masaki and cause her to be hated again. It would be nice if Masaki appeared in the videos they make afterwards, as it seems that despite MayoPan's great performance, Masaki feels a bit left out.
Aug 26, 5:31 PM

Sep 2020
Masaki's little sister or relative to be introduced in next week's episode?
I'd say it's also time for Yuki to join the MayoPan channel.
Aug 26, 6:33 PM

Jun 2019
I'm Yuki on this one. I don't understand what all these festival is for. It's like a children's talent show.
Aug 26, 7:20 PM
Oct 2019
What a mess for Mayonaka Punch first Youtube Fest.
Their performance song is a banger, i like it.

Masaki did Mayonaka Punch that crazy kpop fans girl lol

That cliffhanger though, i think Masaki want the spotlight too.
Aug 26, 8:42 PM

Dec 2019
Vulgar Display of Power
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Aug 26, 10:51 PM
Mar 2020
Definitely still one of the most underrated anime of this season.

This anime is nothing special tbh but it's a very good time, at least I think it is better than VTuber Densetsu.
Aug 27, 6:49 AM

May 2014
This is pretty easily the best show of the season for me so far. It's so enjoyable to watch. Super underrated.
"My name is John Locke, and I'm responsible
for the well being of this Island"
Aug 27, 12:09 PM

Sep 2020
Reply to bassyey
I'm Yuki on this one. I don't understand what all these festival is for. It's like a children's talent show.
@bassyey
It's just your average paid event featuring a bunch of celebrities. Fans pay to see their favorite NewTubers compete in contests and stuff like that, and NewTubers get paid to entertain the audience.

Aug 28, 9:05 AM

Apr 2018
This ep is definitely 2000s vibes
Aug 29, 5:00 PM

May 2020
THIS EPISODE WAS SO SPITFIRE!! AMAZING!! LOL

BNKRGAug 29, 5:05 PM
Aug 29, 5:10 PM

May 2020
Reply to Dragevard
This ep is definitely 2000s vibes
@Dragevard The pacing was off the charts, I loved it
Aug 30, 8:32 AM
Aug 2021
Vampire idols?! Well, if zombies can do it, why not?

That was one hell of a crazy episode, though I'm not entirely sure what the plumber guy cheated on. And the punch was very satisfying. Where will this story go next?! It's surprised me every time.
12 hours ago

May 2019
Reply to KanameYuuki
This episode was so much fun, I can't get enough of Ichiko having such a serious look full of pride and she screws it up by misreading, the performance reminded me of Zombie Land Saga and how much I miss those goofballs.
@KanameYuuki For sure bro. I miss my Saga girls, but man MayoPan is an entertaining bunch worthy to fill that gap. Never thought we'd get an idol ED song for the episode, but hey I am not complaining. Just the thing I need on a Monday afternoon.
7 hours ago

Aug 2013
10/10 punch and performance. I’d love to hear more songs :) makes me miss Zombieland Saga though 🥲

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayonaka Punch Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 12

31 by imjayhime »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Mayonaka Punch Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 29

65 by imjayhime »»
Aug 29, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Mayonaka Punch Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19

24 by yuanya »»
Aug 27, 4:59 PM

Poll: » Mayonaka Punch Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 5

30 by Rasco »»
Aug 25, 2:11 PM

» Day in the Life of a Japanese Anime Director

Rorek - Aug 12

9 by javiawesome »»
Aug 21, 7:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.